PDA

View Full Version : As A Jew I'd Like To Apologise For Multiculturalism, Mass Immigration and Political Correctness

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 06:09 AM
As a Jew I'd like to apologise for any part my co-religionists played in the evil ideologies of cultural-marxism, communism, cultural-relativism, multiculturalism, mass immigration, welfare for immigrants and political correctness. Whilst it was French-Canadians that started multiculturalism as a concept it is clear that many Jews, in positions of influence, also favoured such ideologies (as a reaction against fascism and to safeguard their communities presumably) -and it is also clear that Jews alone could not possibly have been held solely responsible for these past injustices- I'd still like to apologise and take some responsibility.

I'm sorry Europe and the West. I hope you can forgive us and I hope measures are now taken to reverse the damage done by these policies and promote ethnic nationalism and indigenous European culture and traditions once again.

Scholarios
09-25-2013, 06:13 AM
Anglo-Jew, but as a Jew you must support some degree of multiculturalism, right? The Jews are and have nearly always been a multicultural, multilingual, people who were divided between far left ideas and right-wing populism--- so where would you say the line be drawn?

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 06:17 AM
Anglo-Jew, but as a Jew you must support some degree of multiculturalism, right? The Jews are and have nearly always been a multicultural, multilingual, people who were divided between far left ideas and right-wing populism--- so where would you say the line be drawn?

No, I believe in assimilation. I think that everyone should respect the language, laws, cultural norms and traditions of their country and religion is a private matter.

CrystalMaiden
09-25-2013, 06:23 AM
As a Jew I'd like to apologise for any part my co-religionists played in the evil ideologies of cultural marxism, communism, cultural relativism, multiculturalism, mass immigration, welfare for immigrants and political correctness. Whilst it was French-Canadians that started multiculturalism as a concept it is clear that many Jews, in positions of influence, also favoured such ideologies (as a reaction against fascism and to safeguard their communities presumably) -and it is also clear that Jews alone could not possibly have been held solely responsible for these past injustices- I'd still like to apologise and take some responsibility.

I'm sorry Europe and the West. I hope you can forgive us and I hope measures are now taken to reverse the damage done by these policies and promote ethnic nationalism and indigenous European culture and traditions once again.

This is what I have been saying all along...

These kosher boys and girls stir up crap, then present themselves as saviors and co-damaged party in all of this. Do you really think we are so mentally limited that we don't see trough your little shenanigance?

SkyBurn
09-25-2013, 06:24 AM
I do hope that this is sarcasm.

Manifest Destiny
09-25-2013, 06:25 AM

Your apology doesn't sound very sincere, bro.

KidMulat
09-25-2013, 06:27 AM
You do not speak for all Jews, you do not represent any Jews, you speak only for yourself an almost caricature of a Jewish man fearful and worried of what Goyim think.

Also

You are still a Zionist.

CrystalMaiden
09-25-2013, 06:29 AM
You do not speak for all Jews, you do not represent any Jews, you speak only for yourself an almost caricature of a Jewish man fearful and worried of what Goyim think.

:lol:

SkyBurn
09-25-2013, 06:30 AM

I'm sorry that people are stupid and need me to tell them what to do through their media and politics. Also I'm sorry for global hunger. And the failure of the first mars rover. And for Bagels.

StonyArabia
09-25-2013, 06:32 AM
I'm sorry that people are stupid and need me to tell them what to do through their media and politics. Also I'm sorry for global hunger. And the failure of the first mars rover. And for Bagels.

LOL Bagels are great.

Manifest Destiny
09-25-2013, 06:32 AM

Apologize for Fran Drescher's voice, and all is forgiven.

Philo
09-25-2013, 06:33 AM
idiotic thread.

KidMulat
09-25-2013, 06:33 AM
LOL Bagels are great.

Montreal style bagels are the best!

SkyBurn
09-25-2013, 06:34 AM

Eh, I think she was attractive, my mind can let her appearance drown out her speech :p

StonyArabia
09-25-2013, 06:35 AM
Montreal style bagels are the best!

Could not agree more. I love bagels myself it's the best bread then pita.

KidMulat
09-25-2013, 06:36 AM

How can you say that!? I love her voice, its going extinct; Flushings, Queens is like totally Chinese now and no one young speaks it anymore :-/

Incal
09-25-2013, 06:38 AM
Apologies taken mate.

Manifest Destiny
09-25-2013, 06:40 AM
Eh, I think she was attractive, my mind can let her appearance drown out her speech :p

I'd imagine that the noises she'd make during sex would be pretty epic.

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 06:40 AM
This is what I have been saying all along...

These kosher boys and girls stir up crap, then present themselves as saviors and co-damaged party in all of this. Do you really think we are so mentally limited that we don't see trough your little shenanigance?

I want you to worship me as the new Jesus. The new Jewish saviour of Western civlisation. Woody Allen on the cross;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fVJt9FToP4

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/6fVJt9FToP4/hqdefault.jpg

StonyArabia
09-25-2013, 06:42 AM
Honestly this thread sounds Uncle Tomish no offensive to the OP but it does.

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 06:42 AM

I'm sorry for any nasal whiny Jews too.

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 06:44 AM
Honestly this thread sounds Uncle Tomish no offensive to the OP but it does.

I guess but I'm sick of no one taking responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault. I'm man enough to say Jews' aren't perfect and Jews and some have made mistakes.

KidMulat
09-25-2013, 06:44 AM
I'm sorry for any nasal whiny Jews too.

How can you hate at though :-((((((

It's so lovely!

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 06:46 AM
How can you hate at though :-((((((

It's so lovely!

She's was pretty hot but that voice is like fingernails on a blackboard but I'm sure she played it up a lot.

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 06:47 AM

I'm 100% serious.

StonyArabia
09-25-2013, 06:48 AM
I guess but I'm sick of no one taking responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault. I'm man enough to say Jews' aren't perfect and Jews and some have made mistakes.

No one is perfect that's for sure. Everyone is making a mistake. I just find that the generalization of them and saying your sorry to be problematic. I did not mean any offense.

Anglojew

Also

You are still a Zionist.

I am a proud Zionist. I only claim to speak for myself. I'm not doing this out of fear but sincerity.

Formozgan
I forgive you. Now you have to apologize for your terrorism, religious extremism (Zionism is an integral part of jewish beliefs, even if Zionist Fascist are otherwise secular), the Irgun and the Lehi and all the ethnic cleansing and demographic overwhelming you did in Al Quds.

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 06:49 AM
No one is perfect that's for sure. Everyone is making a mistake. I just find that the generalization of them and saying your sorry to be problematic. I did not mean any offense.

It's okay. I just wish more Muslim's would take responsibility for Islamic terrorism and political Islam and not try to constantly blame others.

Manifest Destiny
09-25-2013, 06:50 AM
I'm 100% serious.

I meant that at SkyBurn. :lol:

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 06:50 AM
I forgive you. Now you have to apologize for your terrorism, religious extremism (Zionism is an integral part of jewish beliefs, even if Zionist Fascist are otherwise secular), the Irgun and the Lehi and all the ethnic cleansing and demographic overwhelming you did in Al Quds.

I've already written my peace plan and posted it here. In three parts;

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?85415-My-Middle-East-Plan-(Part-3)-Palestinians-Are-Zionism-s-Greatest-Untappled-Resource

Links to parts 1 and 2 on there.

KidMulat
09-25-2013, 06:53 AM
This nigga is actually forreal smdh

Prisoner Of Ice
09-25-2013, 07:55 PM
I think most jews who support this crap do so only because they feel threatened by the establishment, and they are not the ones behind it but big business and shady NGOs and PACs are. And they vote for it under false pretenses (if you don't you are a total racist!).

However since you are half english (I think) you understand there's nothing to really be threatened by when it comes to anglos, all they really want is stability. Important thing now is to get beyond the stage of worrying about ehnic groups and have everyone in first world countries come together to take back power from the scumbags, not some commie crap, but to secure out borders against mass waves of immigration and thereby ensure we can maintain a decent lifestyle. As well as stamp out instability around the world and make a stable place for everyone, and bring population growth in 3rd worldia to reasonable levels to reduce their misery so they stop exporting it to us.

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 10:23 PM
I think most jews who support this crap do so only because they feel threatened by the establishment, and they are not the ones behind it but big business and shady NGOs and PACs are. And they vote for it under false pretenses (if you don't you are a total racist!).

However since you are half english (I think) you understand there's nothing to really be threatened by when it comes to anglos, all they really want is stability. Important thing now is to get beyond the stage of worrying about ehnic groups and have everyone in first world countries come together to take back power from the scumbags, not some commie crap, but to secure out borders against mass waves of immigration and thereby ensure we can maintain a decent lifestyle. As well as stamp out instability around the world and make a stable place for everyone, and bring population growth in 3rd worldia to reasonable levels to reduce their misery so they stop exporting it to us.

Yes, all the first world is doing is supplying the means for third world Muslims to murder us (explorting weapons technology) and by increasing their standard of living through foreign aid, charity, healthcare and infant mortality etc just giving them more jihadists with which to do this. Irony.

SobieskisavedEurope
09-25-2013, 10:28 PM
LOL Bagels are great.

Jews stole the Bagel from Poland & the Slavic Bublik.

HispaniaSagrada
09-25-2013, 10:31 PM
fjjf

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 10:33 PM
Jews stole the Bagel from Poland & the Slavic Bublik.

Give me your address and I will mail you the stolen bagel in question.

amerinese
09-25-2013, 10:35 PM

Not sure I possess those mental powers, but it's nothing some earplugs and a sock can't fix.

Yaroslav
09-25-2013, 10:39 PM
You should also apologize for killing Jesus and persecuting His saints. And even then, I will never forgive you until you renounce your false religion and accept Jesus Christ and His Holy Roman Church.

Blackout
09-25-2013, 10:39 PM
Whilst it was French-Canadians that started multiculturalism

Read your signature. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f174/mikeswife0621/Smiley_wink.gif

amerinese
09-25-2013, 10:42 PM
I want an apology for screwing up my most recent dental insurance claim. Although I don't really blame the Jew dentist directly, he should have hired more competent Persian, Filipina, and Mexican women to document and file everything.

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 10:44 PM
I want an apology for screwing up my most recent dental insurance claim. Although I don't really blame the Jew dentist directly, he should have hired more competent Persian, Filipina, and Mexican women to document and file everything.

Yes, I'm sorry to outsourcing our work to third-worlders. I'd also like to apologise for telecommunication and banking services outsourcing to call centres in India and the Philiphines.

Manifest Destiny
09-25-2013, 10:46 PM
Give me your address and I will mail you the stolen bagel in question.

Can you mail Esti Ginzburg to me while you're at it? She and I could create a beautiful, super-human, Muslim-slaying army.

YeshAtid
09-25-2013, 10:48 PM
Can you mail Esti Ginzburg to me while you're at it? She and I could create a beautiful, super-human, Muslim-slaying army.

Oy vey is she hot!:1_2:

Manifest Destiny
09-25-2013, 10:51 PM
Oy vey is she hot!:1_2:

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g366/drivenascar/931336f2cc18974cc024f3e2b0ea65c0.jpg

SobieskisavedEurope
09-25-2013, 10:59 PM
As a Jew I'd like to apologise for any part my co-religionists played in the evil ideologies of cultural-marxism, communism, cultural-relativism, multiculturalism, mass immigration, welfare for immigrants and political correctness. Whilst it was French-Canadians that started multiculturalism as a concept it is clear that many Jews, in positions of influence, also favoured such ideologies (as a reaction against fascism and to safeguard their communities presumably) -and it is also clear that Jews alone could not possibly have been held solely responsible for these past injustices- I'd still like to apologise and take some responsibility.

Yeah, Haha apology accepted.

Now in America we as Whites are becoming like Jews, as in a minority race, as only 49% of babies born are born White in the U.S.A so we can "Understand the Jews by being a minority in our Nations"

justme
09-25-2013, 11:10 PM

Say sorry for killing Jesus... Or at least sign a petition saying your sorry for killing Jesus.

Smaug
09-25-2013, 11:21 PM
Oy gvalt she is hot! I'm so verklempt that I could plotz!

SobieskisavedEurope
09-25-2013, 11:25 PM

As a Jew, do you apologize for (Metzitzah B'Peh) Mohel Suction of babies bloody mutilated genitals after circumcision!?

el22
09-25-2013, 11:26 PM
Say sorry for killing Jesus... Or at least sign a petition saying your sorry for killing Jesus.

He would be dead by now anyway, but yeah, we would be spared of Christianity.

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 11:29 PM

I will petition the members at the next Elders of Zion meeting. You present an attractive proposition.

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 11:31 PM
Yeah, Haha apology accepted.

Now in America we as Whites are becoming like Jews, as in a minority race, as only 49% of babies born are born White in the U.S.A so we can "Understand the Jews by being a minority in our Nations"

Yes, why have you done that to yourselves? I'm surprised not one State has seceded over immigration.

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 11:35 PM

I tried to sign your petition;

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?94894-Please-watch-this-video-It-s-racist-but-funny

Anglojew
09-25-2013, 11:37 PM
As a Jew, do you apologize for (Metzitzah B'Peh) Mohel Suction of babies bloody mutilated genitals after circumcision!?

Yes. I'm not even sure I believe in circumcision. Not sure what's with the mohel thing but I guess saliva is a natural anaesthesic.

Methmatician
09-26-2013, 02:52 AM
I'm not sure if this is a joke or you're sincere, but I think it's a bit ignorant. You're apologising, as a Jew, for all these things as if being a Jew makes you responsible. Now your putting blame on other Jews.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 02:54 AM
I'm not sure if this is a joke or you're sincere, but I think it's a bit ignorant. You're apologising, as a Jew, for all these things as if being a Jew makes you responsible. Now your putting blame on other Jews.

I'm only apologising for any part played by Jews. I state in my initial post that Jews can't be held entirely responsible.

Methmatician
09-26-2013, 02:58 AM
I'm only apologising for any part played by Jews. I state in my initial post that Jews can't be held entirely responsible.

So why are you responsible? Have you done something directly? I know that you're a fear monger but I don't think that has much to do with what you're apologising for.

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 03:11 AM
you are funny anglo-jew, but you must support some degree of multi-culturalism at least for jews and that they live in peace and coexist with white christian gentiles? right? or do you want also jews out of europe?

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 03:18 AM
you are funny anglo-jew, but you must support some degree of multi-culturalism at least for jews and that they live in peace and coexist with white christian gentiles? right? or do you want also jews out of europe?

As stated I believe in Assimilation. Multiculturalism doesn't mean everyone has to be the same eg the same principles of freedom of thought, assembly, religion etc are in practice that define a Western Liberal Democracy it just means all people should have to speak the language, abide by the laws and traditions and generally not live in seperate, parallel, societies in other words; intergrate.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 03:19 AM
So why are you responsible? Have you done something directly? I know that you're a fear monger but I don't think that has much to do with what you're apologising for.

No, but I'm taking responsibility.

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 03:21 AM
As stated I believe in Assimilation. Multiculturalism doesn't mean everyone has to be the same eg the same principles of freedom of thought, assembly, religion etc are in practice that define a Western Liberal Democracy it just means all people should have to speak the language, abide by the laws and traditions and generally not live in seperate, parallel, societies in other words; intergrate.

multi-culturalism means where two cultures live together, two different cultures.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 03:27 AM
multi-culturalism means where two cultures live together, two different cultures.

Yes, I don't believe in that. I believe in monoculturalism.

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 03:29 AM
Yes, I don't believe in that. I believe in monoculturalism.

but you believe that jews can live in europe or usa right? jews are a different culture then european christendom

Methmatician
09-26-2013, 03:37 AM
No, but I'm taking responsibility.

Okay, you're choice. Just don't drag other Jews into it.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 03:38 AM
but you believe that jews can live in europe or usa right? jews are a different culture then european christendom

Yes.

No. I'm an Australian of the Hebrew persuasion. I'm not a different culture from non-Jewish Englishmen/Australians.

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 03:43 AM
Yes.

No. I'm an Australian of the Hebrew persuasion. I'm not a different culture from non-Jewish Englishmen/Australians.

anyone could say that "im a australian of muslim persuasian im not different culture then non-muslim australians" or "im australian with black skin im not different culture etc." but thats the people you hate and want them out. i think you should be glad multi-culturalism and tolerance came into existence or you still would live in a ghetto in warsaw or end up in ausschwitz

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 03:45 AM
I bet Skyburn thanked Anglo-Jew

Prisoner Of Ice
09-26-2013, 03:47 AM
anyone could say that "im a australian of muslim persuasian im not different culture then non-muslim australians" or "im australian with black skin im not different culture etc." but thats the people you hate and want them out. i think you should be glad multi-culturalism and tolerance came into existence or you still would live in a ghetto in warsaw or end up in ausschwitz

No one is ethnically muslim. When someone has a religion or political party that advocates the violent takeover of your country, they are a criminal.

Also, defending your country and property (and wallet) is nothing to do with hate. I don't hate you but it's hard for me to believe you came to US then jumped onto disability, now you want to get married and have kids all on someone else's dime. Now here you are calling everyone who doesn't want to pay for you to have a family, someone who shouldn't have kids at all if he's so unhealthy, a racist.

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 03:51 AM
No one is ethnically muslim. When someone has a religion or political party that advocates the violent takeover of your country, they are a criminal.

i could say jews support the same, or why is anglo-jew apologising even, he acknowledges it. muslim is a different culture, even if it is not a ethnicity.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 03:56 AM

No I'm English. Even some of the customs you might think seperate us from other Englishmen might surprise you such as the fact that the Royal family are circumcised by Jewish mohels eg the Prince of Wales, Charles, was circumcised by Rabbi Jacob Snowman M.D, at the time the leading mohel in London and the circumciser to the royal family, the delicate act was performed upon the royal princes by a Jewish practitioner, a custom dating back to George I.

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 03:57 AM
Also, defending your country and property (and wallet) is nothing to do with hate. I don't hate you but it's hard for me to believe you came to US then jumped onto disability, now you want to get married and have kids all on someone else's dime. Now here you are calling everyone who doesn't want to pay for you to have a family, someone who shouldn't have kids at all if he's so unhealthy, a racist.

you are a dirty son of a whore. not worth a serious respond with your half truth informations and monkey post

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 03:58 AM
No I'm English. Even some of the customs you might think seperate us from other Englishmen might surprise you such as the fact that the Royal family are circumcised by Jewish mohels eg the Prince of Wales, Charles, was circumcised by Rabbi Jacob Snowman M.D, at the time the leading mohel in London and the circumciser to the royal family, the delicate act was performed upon the royal princes by a Jewish practitioner, a custom dating back to George I.

you can be of course what you want i support multi-culturalism and liberal views and tolerance, but without that you wouldnt exist

amerinese
09-26-2013, 04:03 AM
you are a dirty son of a whore. not worth a serious respond with your half truth informations and monkey post

I don't hate you, but just being honest...

If you do find some woman in Texas, if you end up in the DFW metro, you send me a PM and want to meet up somewhere, have a beer or something, I'll be happy to meet up with you.

However, speaking as a US citizen, who's paternal line has been here since the 1680's, and as a citizen, resident, and taxpayer in the US and the state of Texas, he does have a point that we don't need any dependant foreigners coming here and burdening our social services, whether it's you or someone else.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 04:07 AM
you can be of course what you want i support multi-culturalism and liberal views and tolerance, but without that you wouldnt exist

Tolerance is not the same thing as multi-culturalism. England was traditionally a liberal and tolerant society but this is being abused by immigrants and lobby-groups now. Just because we're tolerant does not mean we should tolerate the intolerance of the Muslim community eithe (towards women and others).

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 04:12 AM

If you do find some woman in Texas, if you end up in the DFW metro, you send me a PM and want to meet up somewhere, have a beer or something, I'll be happy to meet up with you.

However, speaking as a US citizen, who's paternal line has been here since the 1680's, and as a citizen, resident, and taxpayer in the US and the state of Texas, he does have a point that we don't need any dependant foreigners coming here and burdening our social services, whether it's you or someone else.

the social services in the usa suck anyways, i doubt i would get any support there, and probably i wouldnt be allowed to relocate there, i dont need to justify myself infront of morons on the internet just infront of the authorities who check my status an decided by the law if i can move to USA or not. im also willing to work if i get better. anyways he said i shouldnt have kids and want others to pay for my kids and all that. he is a worthless piece of shit.

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 04:13 AM
Tolerance is not the same thing as multi-culturalism. England was traditionally a liberal and tolerant society but this is being abused by immigrants and lobby-groups now. Just because we're tolerant does not mean we should tolerate the intolerance of the Muslim community eithe (towards women and others).

you dont know what multi-culturalism is, i think. multi-culturalism is everything where two differnt cultures live together, like if you want israel to be only ashkenazi or jewish then you are for mono-culturalism anything else would be multi-culturalism, and a england where jewish communities live in freedom is a multi-cultural england

Incal
09-26-2013, 04:20 AM
multi-culturalism is everything where two differnt cultures live together,

That's never happened before. At least not peacefully.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 04:25 AM
you dont know what multi-culturalism is, i think. multi-culturalism is everything where two differnt cultures live together, like if you want israel to be only ashkenazi or jewish then you are for mono-culturalism anything else would be multi-culturalism, and a england where jewish communities live in freedom is a multi-cultural england

No, that's called "Freedom of Worship" which has been accepted in British law since 1701. That has nothing to do with multiculturalism which is the maintaining of immigrant culture rather than assimilate or intergrate immigrant cultures.

amerinese
09-26-2013, 04:25 AM
the social services in the usa suck anyways

Yes.

i doubt i would get any support there, and probably i wouldnt be allowed to relocate there

Probably not, if our DHS is doing their jobs.

i dont need to justify myself infront of morons on the internet

No, but if you put it out there on this forum that you are looking to be a mail-order husband for a US bride, you can expect US citizens to respond accordingly.

just infront of the authorities who check my status an decided by the law if i can move to USA or not.

Again, I hope they are doing their jobs. I've already explained to you in the past, that our fiance and spouse visas are quite a bit more lenient than those associated with work or student visas. How any of them evaluate Schizophrenia or morbid obesity, I can't really speak to that.

im also willing to work if i get better.

Good.

anyways he said i shouldnt have kids and want others to pay for my kids and all that. he is a worthless piece of shit.

It's a valid concern. We don't need any additional children here who are afflicted with genetically predisposed diseases, whether they be physical or psychological. I don't disagree with him on this. In fact, I agree with it wholeheartedly.

Again, I don't hate you, and if you make it here, I'll buy you that first beer.

Prisoner Of Ice
09-26-2013, 04:29 AM
i could say jews support the same, or why is anglo-jew apologising even, he acknowledges it. muslim is a different culture, even if it is not a ethnicity.
Nice reputation comment you gave me. Son of a drug addict white trash whore. Wow, what a classy guy. Accuse someone of being racist because they don't want to pay for you to be in the country, then you immediately kick into racial slurs and slander. Welcome to America, feel right at home, use people however you like and curse them afterwards even though they are the ones supporting you.

Here's why the rest of the world is a shithole, no one takes responsibility for themselves.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 04:37 AM
Nice reputation comment you gave me. Son of a drug addict white trash whore. Wow, what a classy guy. Accuse someone of being racist because they don't want to pay for you to be in the country, then you immediately kick into racial slurs and slander. Welcome to America, feel right at home, use people however you like and curse them afterwards even though they are the ones supporting you.

Here's why the rest of the world is a shithole, no one takes responsibility for themselves.

You make a good point there. That's why I decided to do this thread. Even though I'm not directly responsible I still have to face up to some level of shared responsibility. If not me then who will change the minds of my brain-washed co-religionists.

Loki
09-26-2013, 04:43 AM

Interesting, I didn't know that. So it means princes William and Harry are circumcised?

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 04:54 AM
Yes.

Probably not, if our DHS is doing their jobs.

No, but if you put it out there on this forum that you are looking to be a mail-order husband for a US bride, you can expect US citizens to respond accordingly.

Again, I hope they are doing their jobs. I've already explained to you in the past, that our fiance and spouse visas are quite a bit more lenient than those associated with work or student visas. How any of them evaluate Schizophrenia or morbid obesity, I can't really speak to that.

Good.

It's a valid concern. We don't need any additional children here who are afflicted with genetically predisposed diseases, whether they be physical or psychological. I don't disagree with him on this. In fact, I agree with it wholeheartedly.

Again, I don't hate you, and if you make it here, I'll buy you that first beer.

The chances that my child is shizophrenic predisposed genetically are just about 8% with a non-shizophrenic woman. the chances are higher about 50% with a shizophrenic woman. and that doesnt mean shit you can be shizophrenic predisposed but it never comes to the surface, there are other factors which play a role as well. like abuse or drugs/alcohol etc. and even a completely genetically healthy person can become invalid by a accident an d so many people are predisposed for diabetes which is worse in my opinion because you can die of it, should they not have children? or predisposed of heart attacks strokes etc. because it occured in their family. so many people in the usa are morbidly obese etc. he and you are assholes, you say you dont hate me but you think negative of me, and you are against me doing what i would like to and want to restrict me in my freedoms, i dont give a shit if you would buy me that imaginery beer because you dont even want that i come there, so you just say you would do it if i nevertheless manage it which you doubt and are against. also "mail order husband" sounds quiete deragotory and im not such a thing.

Manifest Destiny
09-26-2013, 04:57 AM

Agreed.

Nothing personal against Gigolo, but I think it's incredibly selfish and irresponsible for people who aren't self-sufficient to choose to bring children into this world. If you can't pay your own bills, how can you cover the costs of parenthood?

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 04:58 AM

i didnt accused you of being racist, but you probably are, i dont know much about you yet to know if you are racist or not. but i guess you dislike me for being another race, if i were white you wouldnt say what you said. i never saw someone saying such things about whites, and im not in the USA you dont support me, i said though that id like to be in the USA, but im not there.

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 05:02 AM
No, that's called "Freedom of Worship" which has been accepted in British law since 1701. That has nothing to do with multiculturalism which is the maintaining of immigrant culture rather than assimilate or intergrate immigrant cultures.

freedom of worship is a first step towards multi-culturalism to accept jews for example. jews dont integrate or assimilate either, some did but some stick to their tribe and religion and form seperate communities and eat kosher and all that. they kill kosher and do all these stuff

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 05:04 AM
Agreed.

Nothing personal against Gigolo, but I think it's incredibly selfish and irresponsible for people who aren't self-sufficient to choose to bring children into this world. If you can't pay your own bills, how can you cover the costs of parenthood?

there are many unemployed people with children or single mums on welfare etc. and as for all you know my child could become doctor or scientist eventhough i was not self-sufficient

Siberyak
09-26-2013, 05:05 AM
Yes anglojew. It was your fellow tribesmen who pushed very hard for the immigrant elimination act in 1965 in the usa

amerinese
09-26-2013, 05:10 AM
The chances that my child is shizophrenic predisposed genetically are just about 8% with a non-shizophrenic woman. the chances are higher about 50% with a shizophrenic woman. and that doesnt mean shit you can be shizophrenic predisposed but it never comes to the surface, there are other factors which play a role as well. like abuse or drugs/alcohol etc. and even a completely genetically healthy person can become invalid by a accident

"Accident" is something that happens rarely, often while they are in the process of working and actually contributing to our economy.

an d so many people are predisposed for diabetes which is worse in my opinion because you can die of it,

No shit, sherlock? My mother fucking died of Type 2 Diabetes in her mid-50's, and my maternal grandmother lived with it from her 40's until she was 80 years old, and died in the household of me and my wife's household. Her (government-subsidized) Medicare paid for a week-long hospital stay and plenty of medication and treatment during the period of time she lived with us, when I was personally caring for her and managing her personal affairs, as well as beforehand. She was five feet tall and less than 100 lbs so it didn't have anything to do with obesity, as is the case with many individuals.

should they not have children? or predisposed of heart attacks strokes etc. because it occured in their family. so many people in the usa are morbidly obese etc.

No, maybe they shouldn't. Not necessarily because it happened in their family, but based on their genetics (which can be tested) and so forth. Just because we have so many fat fucks already here doesn't mean we need another one. In fact we should starve out the ones we already have.

I wouldn't deny that.

[quote] you say you dont hate me but you think negative of me, and you are against me doing what i would like to and want to restrict me in my freedoms, i dont give a shit if you would buy me that imaginery beer because you dont even want that i come there, so you just say you would do it if i nevertheless manage it which you doubt and are against. also "mail order husband" sounds quiete deragotory and im not such a thing.

It is what you're trying to be, a "mail order husband". You don't like it because you think it sounds derogatory? Too fucking bad. I offer you a beer and you spit in my face? Fuck you. I'll crack the fucking pitcher across your ugly face. How about that? Don't spit in my face, bitch. I offer you hospitality and you spit in my face? I'll send you back to Austria in a bodybag, motherfucker.

Anglojew
freedom of worship is a first step towards multi-culturalism to accept jews for example. jews dont integrate or assimilate either, some did but some stick to their tribe and religion and form seperate communities and eat kosher and all that. they kill kosher and do all these stuff

Yes, I don't believe in ethnic ghettoes be they self-enforced or externally enforced.

Anglojew
Yes anglojew. It was your fellow tribesmen who pushed very hard for the immigrant elimination act in 1965 in the usa

Big mistake.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 05:12 AM
"Accident" is something that happens rarely, often while they are in the process of working and actually contributing to our economy.

No shit, sherlock? My mother fucking died of Type 2 Diabetes in her mid-50's, and my maternal grandmother lived with it from her 40's until she was 80 years old, and died in the household of me and my wife's household. Her (government-subsidized) Medicare paid for a week-long hospital stay and plenty of medication and treatment during the period of time she lived with us, when I was personally caring for her and managing her personal affairs, as well as beforehand. She was five feet tall and less than 100 lbs so it didn't have anything to do with obesity, as is the case with many individuals.

No, maybe they shouldn't. Not necessarily because it happened in their family, but based on their genetics (which can be tested) and so forth. Just because we have so many fat fucks already here doesn't mean we need another one. In fact we should starve out the ones we already have.

[quote he and you are assholes,

I wouldn't deny that.

It is what you're trying to be, a "mail order husband". You don't like it because you think it sounds derogatory? Too fucking bad. I offer you a beer and you spit in my face? Fuck you. I'll crack the fucking pitcher across your ugly face. How about that? Don't spit in my face, bitch. I offer you hospitality and you spit in my face? I'll send you back to Austria in a bodybag, motherfucker.[/QUOTE]

That's uncalled for.

Manifest Destiny
09-26-2013, 05:13 AM
there are many unemployed people with children or single mums on welfare etc. and as for all you know my child could become doctor or scientist eventhough i was not self-sufficient

The fact that there are already irresponsible people here doesn't mean it's okay for more people to behave irresponsibly.

People shouldn't be having kids they can't afford to raise. Period.

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 05:39 AM
The fact that there are already irresponsible people here doesn't mean it's okay for more people to behave irresponsibly.

People shouldn't be having kids they can't afford to raise. Period.

so you basically say only rich or succesful or responsible people should have kids, then you wouldnt probably exist, because im sure some alcoholic homeless or a poor "bastard" who couldnt afford a kid is down your line somehwere. responsible means much more, and im willing to work to provide for my family, i would be happy if i did. you overlooked that, also responsible means also taking care of the child and giving love and educating him to be a valuable human, i can do all that, and i could also be househusband and the wife works etc. if she is ok with that, outsiders have no right to interfere in our business or gender roles

SkyBurn
09-26-2013, 05:46 AM

I have no idea what you're on about.

It's amazing how thumbed down this comment of mine made. Apparently the Apricity conspiratards don't like that I take no responsibility for the bullshit they pin on me and my blood.

Gauthier
09-26-2013, 05:50 AM
^ Yeah, no offense to my brotha Anglojew, but this thread is ridiculous. :noidea:

Manifest Destiny
09-26-2013, 05:52 AM
so you basically say only rich or succesful or responsible people should have kids, then you wouldnt probably exist, because im sure some alcoholic homeless or a poor "bastard" who couldnt afford a kid is down your line somehwere. responsible means much more, and im willing to work to provide for my family, i would be happy if i did. you overlooked that, also responsible means also taking care of the child and giving love and educating him to be a valuable human, i can do all that, and i could also be househusband and the wife works etc. if she is ok with that, outsiders have no right to interfere in our business or gender roles

You don't have to be rich to be self-sufficient. You just have to be able to pay your own rent/mortgage, buy your own food, etc.

If you can find a woman who wants you for a trophy husband, great. Aside from that, I stand by my belief that people who can't pay their own bills shouldn't be creating even more bills for the taxpayers to cover.

SkyBurn
09-26-2013, 06:39 AM

Gigolo, I want to know what you mean here.

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 06:42 AM
Gigolo, I want to know what you mean here.

i was teasing you that you are far right, but it was a joke. sorry mate

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 06:51 AM
Yeah, maybe, according to your standards. See, even though my Jew dentist is holding me up from receiving over 1000$ USD compensation for over 4000$ USD worth of dental work I pre-paid for my family, I was more than happy to pay him up-front for his work, but I expect him to file the necessary photos, x-rays, etc. to meet the requirements of my dental insurer to pay me back that 1000+ USD. If he doesn't get the job done, then I hold him accountable by finding another dentist with some more competent front-office bitches.

As far as IM here, I tried to offer him hospitality, he spit in my fucking face, so it is what it is. Welcome to America.

1. What happened with IM?

2. Are you Native American?

amerinese
09-26-2013, 06:56 AM
1. What happened with IM?

1. What happened was I tried to offer to greet him in my nation and state, if he made it here, and he called me an asshole.

2. Are you Native American?

2, Yeah, about 0.3% according to 23andMe.

Mortimer
09-26-2013, 07:14 AM
1. What happened was I tried to offer to greet him in my nation and state, if he made it here, and he called me an asshole.

2, Yeah, about 0.3% according to 23andMe.

dude i understood it that you are mocking me, you said you will offer me the beer if i come there but you are against and you think i wont. so that beer was a "imaginery fake offer". however, you were not really hospital like you claim you were quiete hostile. but lets not get into that again. and "i didnt spit in your face" i just said that you are faking me and you dont wish me "well" at all. if you were truly friendly you would support my ambitions and dreams to come true

amerinese
09-26-2013, 07:19 AM
dude i understood it that you are mocking me, you said you will offer me the beer if i come there but you are against and you think i wont. so that beer was a "imaginery fake offer". however, you were not really hospital like you claim you were quiete hostile. but lets not get into that again. and "i didnt spit in your face" i just said that you are faking me and you dont wish me "well" at all. if you were truly friendly you would support my ambitions and dreams to come true

Dude, I offered you straight-up advice on your E-dating profile without any national interests in mind.

I told you if you show your face in DFW, I will buy you a beer, I fucking mean it. I will buy you a beer, or something else if you don't drink, I will pay for your dinner, I will feed you BBQ brisket tacos, or whatever North Texas cuisine you feel like eating. I'm not bullshitting you. Find a woman in the DFW area and I'll hook you up. You're from the Balkans, you know this shit. You think things are different over here? No.

Acquisitor
09-26-2013, 07:22 AM

and I thought we were god's chosen perfection :rolleyes:

Acquisitor
09-26-2013, 07:27 AM

two of my grandparents did, and I'm currently looking for a goy female to polute her vageen with myself so we can have a not so kosher child. Many do assimilate and integrate. Judaism is dying, thanks god.

riverman
09-26-2013, 07:34 AM

No fake offers from me my friend.

amerinese
09-26-2013, 07:40 AM
No fake offers from me my friend.

Don't accuse me of being a bullshitter. I'm telling you motherfuckers, show your face in the DFW, let me know 2-3 days in advance, and I will buy you that beer and more. What do you want to eat?

riverman
09-26-2013, 07:48 AM
Don't accuse me of being a bullshitter. I'm telling you motherfuckers, show your face in the DFW, let me know 2-3 days in advance, and I will buy you that beer and more. What do you want to eat?

Mexican food. But I'm not likely to get out that way. Thanks anyway

Manifest Destiny
09-26-2013, 07:48 AM
and I thought we were god's chosen perfection :rolleyes:

Only Esti Ginzburg is. The rest of you guys are fallible, just like Gentiles. :p

Manifest Destiny
09-26-2013, 07:53 AM
two of my grandparents did, and I'm currently looking for a goy female to polute her vageen with myself so we can have a not so kosher child. Many do assimilate and integrate. Judaism is dying, thanks god.

Judaism, as a religion, is no more or less logical than most others. Even atheism requires faith (faith that God or gods and goddess can't possibly exist simply because you haven't seen one).

I don't wish for any faith to die out. And despite my sometimes harsh views on Muslims, I don't even want to see Islam disappear, although I'd prefer that they'd do a better job of self-policing the disproportionate number of fundie nuts it seems to attract.

amerinese
09-26-2013, 07:58 AM
Mexican food. But I'm not likely to get out that way. Thanks anyway

I can hook you up with trendy Nor-Tex "Mexican Food" or real ghetto-ass buck-a-taco taquiria food. You come to town, you let me know.

Manifest Destiny
09-26-2013, 08:00 AM
I can hook you up with trendy Nor-Tex "Mexican Food" or real ghetto-ass buck-a-taco taquiria food. You come to town, you let me know.

I prefer real Mexican food to the Americanized stuff, although both can be good. My wife thinks Taco Bell is authentic Mexican food. I told her to go to a taco truck in East Los Angeles and order a "Mexican Pizza" and see what they say. :lol:

riverman
09-26-2013, 08:04 AM

Sweeet! they both sound good, btw I wasn't accusing you of fake offers lol.:D

Ultra
09-26-2013, 08:36 AM
I am horny and I have no girlfriend to satisfy me. Where is your apology, YID?

Manifest Destiny
09-26-2013, 08:37 AM

You can always masturbate to the picture of Esti that I posted a few pages back.

Ultra
09-26-2013, 08:41 AM
You can always masturbate to the picture of Esti that I posted a few pages back.
Wow, she is really damn hot.

Manifest Destiny
09-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Wow, she is really damn hot.

I'm assuming you typed that with one hand, because the other is down your pants?

Ultra
09-26-2013, 01:42 PM
I'm assuming you typed that with one hand, because the other is down your pants?
Naturally.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 01:59 PM

With compliments;

http://nickandtarahuntsman.blogspot.com.au/2010/12/barbra-streisand-old-photos.html?m=1&zx=881efa4146849f3

Ultra
09-26-2013, 02:46 PM
With compliments;

http://nickandtarahuntsman.blogspot.com.au/2010/12/barbra-streisand-old-photos.html?m=1&zx=881efa4146849f3
:puke:

I guess it worked as a turn-off. Apology accepted.

Philo
09-26-2013, 04:29 PM

Seinfeld makes this point in this short stand-up ancedote from the episode "The Visa":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I_u5fvB15Q
:D

It's amazing how thumbed down this comment of mine made. Apparently the Apricity conspiratards don't like that I take no responsibility for the bullshit they pin on me and my blood.
Good point you make there. Note that even quite respected individuals like Hobo or Ultra thumbed it down:picard2:

Shame you don't live up north a bit(Netherlands). I'd LOVE to see Dex's butthurt comments when you get engaged :D. Lawspeaker's too if he was'nt banned.