PDA

View Full Version : Anglojew's Solution to Welfare Reform

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 02:37 AM
With welfare abuse rife amongst so-called "minorities" (although they already form the majority of US children) and immigrants in Western countries, at the expense of the original white founder populations, a method must be found to reduce this via the implementation of a policy to diminish this outrage.

I propose the following easy solution to base the scale of payments and priority for services on Von Luschan's skin colour chart;

http://www.rosalindofarden.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/400px-Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_chart.svg_.png

Western founder populations will therefore receive more whilst more recent arrivals will receive less thus discouraging immigration and welfare fraud simultaneously. The same scare could be used for health, education and other public services ensuring indigenous people's receive favouritism over colonists and opportunists from elsewhere.

(Obviously another solution will need to be implemented in Spain.)

Incal
09-26-2013, 02:40 AM
Brilliant. Of course in this stupid world we live in everybody will cry RACIST.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 02:41 AM
Brilliant. Of course in this stupid world we live in everybody will cry RACIST.

It's a simple and ingenious method with only a few loopholes (Albinos).

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 02:42 AM
Just to prove I'm not racist the chart could be reversed in an African context with whites receiving the least. thus discouraging whites migrating to Africa for economic motives.

Smeagol
09-26-2013, 02:43 AM
Great idea, but in my opinion, Sub-Saharan Africans should receive not just less, but none at all.

Incal
09-26-2013, 02:45 AM
Great idea, but in my opinion, Sub-Saharan Africans should receive not just less, but none at all.

Dunno why but this made me laugh a lot.

Anglojew
09-26-2013, 02:45 AM

I think we still need a safety net. We do need to end the cycle of Welfare abuse amongst Blacks though and encourage more black men to stay out of jail, get jobs and not abandon their families.