PDA

View Full Version : 15-year-old raped Upper Galilee

ariel
09-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Police begin search for girl after friend calls to report her rape; one arrested, girl found

The police conducted a wide manhunt for a 15-year-old girl, who according to suspicions was raped late Wednesday night in the Upper Galilee.

A special police tactical headquarters was set up near one of the Upper Galilee communities and after a few hours of extensive searching, the girl was found.

Early Thursday morning, a friend of the girl called the police and informed them that her friend had been raped. The Kiryat Shmona police eventually arrested a resident of Tuba-Zangariyye but the girl was nowhere to be found.

After hours of searching for her, the police found the girl at around 11 am in Kiryat Shmona, she was then transferred to the police station.

The victim told the police that she met her attacker on Facebook. The two then allegedly met in Nahal Sade in the Upper Galilee, after which he sexually attacked her. She then fled to a nearby home.

The search was aided by rescue forces and the police updated the girl's family regarding her whereabouts.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4433580,00.html

ariel
09-26-2013, 03:44 PM
nother case of rape of jewish young girl by arabs

Armand_Duval
09-26-2013, 03:44 PM
I have always said that Facebook should be used only for adults.....Sounds stupid but this is not the only one case where underaged are abused or kidnapped by ppl they met at FB.

ariel
09-26-2013, 03:47 PM
I have always said that Facebook should be used only for adults.....Sounds stupid but this is not the only one case where underaged are abused or kidnapped by ppl they met at FB.

you an call this"sexual terrorism"

Armand_Duval
09-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Oh, well I don't think it is the case, it is only a regular crime with no terrorist intentions youre becoming too paranoic, such cases arent rare in Mexico and we dont suffer from terrorism.

Stefan_Dusan
09-26-2013, 04:04 PM
Just maybe couple months ago, 15 year old girl (very same age!) was raped in my apartment complex in parking lot in broad daylight. It was several apartment buildings from mine, guy forced her on ground during daylight when she tried coming home from school and drove off. They put notice on everyone's door with his description but from what I know he wasn't caught.

I didn't start thread about it however.

Methmatician
09-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Oh, well I don't think it is the case, it is only a regular crime with no terrorist intentions youre becoming too paranoic, such cases arent rare in Mexico and we dont suffer from terrorism.

Don't the drug cartels terrorise people?

Philo
09-26-2013, 04:09 PM
Sucks to be her i guess.

ariel
09-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Just maybe couple months ago, 15 year old girl (very same age!) was raped in my apartment complex in parking lot in broad daylight. It was several apartment buildings from mine, guy forced her on ground during daylight when she tried coming home from school and drove off. They put notice on everyone's door with his description but from what I know he wasn't caught.

is not the same case, you can comparing this case to many other cases in europe who european girls gang-raped by muslim dudes...

ariel
09-26-2013, 04:20 PM

is not the same case, you can comparing this case to many other cases in europe who european girls gang-raped by muslim dudes...

Stefan_Dusan
09-26-2013, 04:21 PM
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5518/9952723583_e1031b76b0.jpg

Welcome to real world. About 1 yearago a lady was taken at gunpoint outside my complex to ATM, raped, shot, and left for dead on field. I don't have that notice.

ariel
09-26-2013, 04:26 PM
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5518/9952723583_e1031b76b0.jpg

Welcome to real world. About 1 yearago a lady was taken at gunpoint outside my complex to ATM, raped, shot, and left for dead on field. I don't have that notice.

you probably know nothing about the muslim mentality, sexual jihad against the womans of the unbelivers is commun among the islamic religion.

Stefan_Dusan
09-26-2013, 04:27 PM
you probably know nothing about the muslim mentality, sexual jihad against the womans of the unbelivers is commun among the islamic religion.

I grew up around Muslims.

ariel
09-26-2013, 04:29 PM
I grew up around Muslims.

are you muslim yourself?

Stefan_Dusan
09-26-2013, 04:29 PM
are you muslim yourself?

I'm Orthodox Christian as a Serbian.

ariel
09-26-2013, 04:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH413pwKTsU

Ice
09-26-2013, 04:32 PM
I don't get it. Most jews, especially ashkenazis are extremely ugly.

Philo
09-26-2013, 05:13 PM
I don't get it. Most jews, especially ashkenazis are extremely ugly.

Much better looking than yours, nontheless :icon_yes: