10-16-2009, 01:58 AM
He's not leaving. He just went to bed.

Aemma
10-16-2009, 02:03 AM
He's not leaving. He just went to bed.

:thumbs up

Svarog
10-16-2009, 09:45 AM
I wonder why that requires an entire thread, would be fun if everyone would be making good night and good morning threads.

Poltergeist
10-16-2009, 10:09 AM
Taking leave for...5th or 6th time...? How many times more?:D

Allenson
10-16-2009, 01:12 PM
Night-night! :)

Thorum
10-16-2009, 01:13 PM
:popcorn:

Lady L
10-16-2009, 04:50 PM
waste of space

Inese
10-16-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm done.

Regards,
Eóin.
Bye bye winks the pope!! :rotfl2

http://www.gambianow.com/news/files/pope_benedict_gambia.jpg

Bari
10-16-2009, 06:26 PM
I think we need this teenage sub- forum now, theres so much more drama to be unleashed:D

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/2341/teenarguing682874470a.jpg

Amapola
10-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Hey, you all sound like you never were 18 yrs! :p I would like to see how you wrote or reasoned at such age instead... :cool:

and yes he's actually gone.

Loki
10-16-2009, 08:59 PM

Where to? :)

Poltergeist
10-16-2009, 09:01 PM
He is 18 years old.

Germanicus
10-16-2009, 09:48 PM
He is 18 years old.

Yes he is only 18 years old, thus he is lacking brain capacity, this is not an insult merely the truth, all young males suffer this.:)

anonymaus
10-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Yes he is only 18 years old, thus he is lacking brain capacity, this is not an insult merely the truth, all young males suffer this.:)

Hard to think with all the blood gone south for winter. :D

Baron Samedi
10-17-2009, 01:15 AM
My Celtic brother will be back!

Beorn
10-17-2009, 01:21 AM
My Celtic brother will be back!

He is Irish, not Celtic.

Amapola
10-17-2009, 01:21 AM

and not so young males too :rolleyes:

Barreldriver
10-17-2009, 04:09 AM

The above is true.

I am Barreldriver and I approve this message.

Murphy
10-18-2009, 01:03 AM
This place is too addicting to leave and Loki wont leave me alone. Screw it I'm back...

Regards,
Eóin.

P.S. Fuck all of you who have a problem with my age.

Gooding
10-18-2009, 01:16 AM
Failte, a chara..ciamar a tha sibh?

Murphy
10-18-2009, 01:19 AM
Failte, a chara..ciamar a tha sibh?

Meadhanach math, tapadh leibh. Ciamar a tha thu fhèin?

Good to see you're Catholic again :D;)!

Regards,
Eóin.

Gooding
10-18-2009, 01:20 AM
Gle math, tapadh leat:D Tang, a Eoin:) It's good to finally be back home..

Frigga
10-18-2009, 02:01 AM

We do not have a problem with your age Eóin, we have a problem with your lack of common sense, and your immaturity. You act like a petulant, narcissistic drama queen a lot of the time. It gets on people's nerves, hence the general discontent with you at the present period of time. You have on numerous occassions vehemently attacked people for just disagreeing with your point of view, and have been quite hateful in many of your posts against Protestants, Heathens and even other Catholics of the Orange persuasion. I am quite baffled as to how you are able to say that we are the ones who are wrong in being upset with you when you have brought much of it upon yourself. And that we only discriminate againt you because of your age. This is far from the truth. I know of several members on this very board who are around your age or even younger who I find to be quite pleasant and agreeable to interact with. You have to find deep within yourself precisely why it is that you feel the need to come onto this forum to troll, and cause mischief. I for one do not appreciate it, and I am certain that I am not alone in feeling this way. I hope to see you produce useful posts in the near future that are constructive to the forum as a whole.

Cordially,
Frigga's Spindle

Treffie
10-18-2009, 02:06 AM
We do not have a problem with your age Eóin, we have a problem with your lack of common sense, and your immaturity. You act like a petulant, narcissistic drama queen a lot of the time. It gets on people's nerves, hence the general discontent with you at the present period of time. You have on numerous occassions vehemently attacked people for just disagreeing with your point of view, and have been quite hateful in many of your posts against Protestants, Heathens and even other Catholics of the Orange persuasion. I am quite baffled as to how you are able to say that we are the ones who are wrong in being upset with you when you have brought much of it upon yourself. And that we only discriminate againt you because of your age. This is far from the truth. I know of several members on this very board who are around your age or even younger who I find to be quite pleasant and agreeable to interact with. You have to find deep within yourself precisely why it is that you feel the need to come onto this forum to troll, and cause mischief. I for one do not appreciate it, and I am certain that I am not alone in feeling this way. I hope to see you produce useful posts in the near future that are constructive to the forum as a whole.

Cordially,
Frigga's Spindle

I must defend Eoin in regard to this. After an emotional outburst recently, he was given time off to bring his thoughts together and calm down. I received a PM from him earlier today, apologising for his outburst and letting me know how sorry he was for insulting me.

I think that's mature, honest and decent for him to do that. Thanks Eoin :thumb001:

Loyalist
10-18-2009, 02:07 AM
This place is too addicting to leave and Loki wont leave me alone. Screw it I'm back...

Regards,
Eóin.

Good, although with Trog here, now I'm bloody surrounded! :eek:

Murphy
10-18-2009, 02:10 AM
Good, although with Trog here, now I'm bloody surrounded! :eek:

You missed me and you know it :D!

Regards,
Eóin.

Murphy
10-18-2009, 02:15 AM

Cordially,
Frigga's Spindle

:coffee:

Regards,
Eóin.

Amapola
10-18-2009, 04:18 PM

Regards,
Eóin.

and you made me sound like a fool!

Hey, you all sound like you never were 18 yrs! :p I would like to see how you wrote or reasoned at such age instead... :cool:

Well.. I am actually happy you are not gone anyway, as you know :p

Tony
10-18-2009, 04:21 PM
If you had al voted I should have left, I'd have stayed to piss you all off :D!

Ahaha :p what a lovely and smart guy :rolleyes:

Germanicus
10-18-2009, 08:33 PM

Regards,
Eóin.

Relax everbody, it is just another example of a 17 year old wanting attention again.....give him ATTENTION.....he needs it.

Bari
10-18-2009, 09:12 PM
We are adults and know just as much about life as people that has been living twice as long as us!!

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9712/cartanger.jpg