PDA

View Full Version : Do you play the Pokemon games?

FrostDragon
09-27-2013, 08:59 PM
I play Pokemon since I was 6yo:D!

Benacer
09-27-2013, 09:03 PM
Used to, but I stopped with Gold/Silver.

RussiaPrussia
09-27-2013, 09:04 PM
I am yu gi oh guy

Gaston
09-30-2013, 04:26 PM
Yes I do. But I am less excited for X and Y because there are so many changes.

FrostDragon
09-30-2013, 05:32 PM
^I'm actually very optimistic about them, if youv'e played competitively youd'e know that Dragon-type STAB was insane in gens 4 and 5, now with the new Fairy-type everything will change.

StonyArabia
09-30-2013, 05:40 PM
Yes I love Pokemon. It's one of my earliest hobbies and the games get better and better. The only problem the anime was good but then it sucked balls slowly and surly. One thing that I have noticed about Pokemon the anime is they kept Ash the same age they did not make him grow up or at least be a teenager because this would have made the show better and move in the old fans. However I am waiting for the Pokemon origins it looks bad ass and it seems to diverge from the traditional anime. As well I have all the versions from Blue/Red to Black and White. I can't wait to get Pokemon X or Y. They look promising.

hobosmurf
09-30-2013, 06:50 PM
I used to play red version and also the generation 3 games, some of the first games that I played, recently I also played pokemmo which is like an online mod of Firered, worth looking into imo
http://pokemmo.eu/

Gaston
09-30-2013, 06:57 PM
^I'm actually very optimistic about them, if youv'e played competitively youd'e know that Dragon-type STAB was insane in gens 4 and 5, now with the new Fairy-type everything will change.

Indeed, but nostalgia plays a big role in my appreciation of things... haha

Dragon type won't be the supreme master anymore, that's good! I hope they'll fix in the future the stats of the evolutions of previous generations, which are sometimes ridiculous.

blklady2013
10-01-2013, 02:17 AM
I play Pokemon since I was 6yo:D!
God no! Who plays video games past the age of 20?! So lame...

Gold is one of my all-time favorites. But i recently fell in love with this awesome game called Golden Dawn that is amazing!!! I think I'll probably play video games occasionally for the rest of my life...lol! There's a part of me that will forever stay 12 years old...

Yeah...who plays video games?!

Iroczor
05-05-2014, 04:41 AM
Pokemon Emerald, Blue & Gold was of the chain awesome

StonyArabia
05-06-2014, 05:28 AM
Pokemon Emerald, Blue & Gold was of the chain awesome

Yep funny thing I have all the versions, except for the latest one X and Y, which I am going to get. Though I must say that yellow was quite epic and so was the Sliver/Gold versions. As well Emerald. I especially loved pearl since it's amazing. One thing that was kinda cool was Black and White it's not bad a game at all quite fun. Black and White 2 same story,not much of difference. But I do hope that X and Y will reignite this epic. I hope it gives the same feeling like of the old games. It did when I played the remake firered and leafgreen those are amazing games.

Iroczor
05-07-2014, 03:40 AM
Yep funny thing I have all the versions, except for the latest one X and Y, which I am going to get. Though I must say that yellow was quite epic and so was the Sliver/Gold versions. As well Emerald. I especially loved pearl since it's amazing. One thing that was kinda cool was Black and White it's not bad a game at all quite fun. Black and White 2 same story,not much of difference. But I do hope that X and Y will reignite this epic. I hope it gives the same feeling like of the old games. It did when I played the remake firered and leafgreen those are amazing games.

I've noticed stuff i experienced during my childhood years were mostly awesome and epic when it comes to video games, nowadays when i play some video game it's like bleh.... either the gaming industry is getting suckier by the years or maybe it's a sign that i am getting older. I feel no pleasure playing these video games like i used to exept the older onces.

Gaston
05-09-2014, 10:58 PM
Remakes of Ruby and Sapphire were announced very recently. No surprise here.

StonyArabia
05-10-2014, 12:52 AM
Remakes of Ruby and Sapphire were announced very recently. No surprise here.

That's great news, do you know when it will be out. I wish they would remake yellow because that version was epic.

Tifa Lockhart
05-10-2014, 12:55 AM
Pokemon Ranger.

Tifa Lockhart
05-10-2014, 12:56 AM
Now I like Dead or Alive.
And any other manga/anime game.
IMA FREAKIN' JAPAN FAN!!!!!!!!!!! :D!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-10-2014, 01:02 AM
I remember playing it when it first came out. Ive played blue, red , yellow , silver, gold and I played a few hacks. Dont remember the names. I think I also played pokemon Diamond. And the new leaf grean fire red versions. I remember a glitch for catching mew in lavander town while walking. This is the old red/ blue versions. So many fake mew glitches but this one worked. Mew was lvl 5

Pjeter Pan
05-10-2014, 01:14 AM
Played every single Pokemon game expect black and white, y and x. Emerald is my favourite.

brolly
05-10-2014, 01:17 AM
Played every single Pokemon game expect black and white, y and x. Emerald is my favourite.
i heard remake is coming of the advance series so be happy little kid

Furnace
05-10-2014, 01:22 AM
Yes, I played pokemon red as a kid.

Pjeter Pan
05-10-2014, 01:25 AM
i heard remake is coming of the advance series so be happy little kid

Remakes of sapphire and ruby has been confirmed. They are on the market this November. Bro i just found out today, you don't realize how fucking hyped and happy I'm right now.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0

Hexachordia
05-10-2014, 01:26 AM
I still play video games but will never accept generations after PS2 and Xbox, I hate radical technological involvement in virtualization, I hate games that look too real, I hate PS3,PS4. I will always stick to NES, Sega Megadrive, these type of games, at most PSone&two. I think these games are healthy.

brolly
05-10-2014, 01:27 AM
Remakes of sapphire and ruby has been confirmed. They are on the market this November. Bro i just found out today, you don't realize how fucking hyped and happy I'm right now.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ywGSON9tNq0
actually i do,i bullied geeks like you in highschool

Pjeter Pan
05-10-2014, 01:30 AM
actually i do,i bullied geeks like you in highschool no one ever tried to bully me. Anyone with a childhood likes Pokemon.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-10-2014, 01:31 AM
I wonder if they are going to make a pokemon super redder red version.

brolly
05-10-2014, 01:35 AM
no one ever tried to bully me. Anyone with a childhood likes Pokemon.
a real bully would have beaten you till you knew that the bully was actually giving you life lesson

Pjeter Pan
05-10-2014, 01:41 AM
a real bully would have beaten you till you knew that the bully was actually giving you life lesson
Niggah you like dbz. Bullies are usually huge pussies, scum actually.

brolly
05-10-2014, 01:44 AM
Niggah you like dbz. Bullies are usually huge pussies, scum actually.
i like brolly only bcs we're both alpha males

Watch_Owl
05-10-2014, 01:50 AM
I played Pokemon 4th generation competitively. I checked out 5th and 6th generation though I never played it extensively.

Pjeter Pan
05-10-2014, 01:51 AM
i like brolly only bcs we're both alpha males everyone is an alpha male online.

StonyArabia
05-10-2014, 01:56 AM

Black and White and the other 2 were kinda disappointing to an extent. Though Firefred was just bad ass. I am going to X and Y for my B-day so I am looking forward for that day

brolly
05-10-2014, 01:57 AM
everyone is an alpha male online.
how dares a beta male question my manhood

Pjeter Pan
05-10-2014, 02:01 AM
how dares a beta male question my manhood your sister is a dime so are your cousins

Smeagol
05-10-2014, 07:00 AM
No, but I played the first few when they came out.

StonyArabia
05-28-2014, 09:01 AM
Yep my sister is buying me Pokemon X for my birthday that's what she promised.

Vorpal
05-28-2014, 09:04 AM
no

Maleficent
05-28-2014, 09:06 AM
Not this shit again. Long live HP.