PDA

View Full Version : Croatia will need to help Greece with 37.4 million euros

Sisak
09-29-2013, 01:28 PM
If the third help for Greece would cost 11 billion euros, and the entire amount is funded from the EU budget, the Croatian taxpayers in this case could pay 280 million kuna to Greece! Namely, Croatia in total GDP and the EU budget participates for 0.34 percent, and a single country participating in the help just with the size of their share in the overall economy of the Union. From a total of 11 billion euros, Croatian part to save Greece could amount to 37.4 million euros (280 million kuna).

Again, most will pay the Germans, who have the biggest revolt against the new aid for Greece. German economy in the EU economy accounts for 28 percent, and therefore the German share of aid to Greece could amount to an additional three billion euros. Germans are surprised because Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäublea said that new aid for Greece to be necessary because for his boss Angela Merkel 'Greek question' is a taboo topic in the election campaign.
http://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/i-rh-sudjeluje-za-spas-grcke-mogli-bismo-izdvojiti-280-mil-kuna-clanak-601654

justme
10-06-2013, 12:09 PM
If the third help for Greece would cost 11 billion euros, and the entire amount is funded from the EU budget, the Croatian taxpayers in this case could pay 280 million kuna to Greece! Namely, Croatia in total GDP and the EU budget participates for 0.34 percent, and a single country participating in the help just with the size of their share in the overall economy of the Union. From a total of 11 billion euros, Croatian part to save Greece could amount to 37.4 million euros (280 million kuna).

Again, most will pay the Germans, who have the biggest revolt against the new aid for Greece. German economy in the EU economy accounts for 28 percent, and therefore the German share of aid to Greece could amount to an additional three billion euros. Germans are surprised because Finance Minister Wolfgang Schäublea said that new aid for Greece to be necessary because for his boss Angela Merkel 'Greek question' is a taboo topic in the election campaign.
http://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/i-rh-sudjeluje-za-spas-grcke-mogli-bismo-izdvojiti-280-mil-kuna-clanak-601654

Greeks also helped Serbs during the Yugoslav wars.

Gorštak
10-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Croats don't have a lot of money lol

Sisak
10-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Croats don't have a lot of money lol

Yes, Croatia does not have a lot of money.

tEhSaint
10-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Pay or leave from EU, simple.

Hayalet
10-06-2013, 12:49 PM
37.4 million euros are not really something worth talking about.

iNird
10-06-2013, 12:54 PM

They should just leave EU. They will never pay off this debt.

Acquisitor
10-06-2013, 12:55 PM
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-13-791_en.htm

stop whining

Commission approves Croatia’s plan for EU cohesion policy investment of 450m euro to deliver growth and jobs
The European Commission has today approved Croatia’s investment plan to use EU cohesion policy funds worth €449.4m allocated to the country when it joined the EU on 1st July 2013. The National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF) prepared by the Croatian authorities sets out the investment priorities for Croatia’s regions in order to accelerate economic growth and create employment, boosting the country’s overall competitiveness. Strategic projects with clear, pre-defined goals matching these priorities must quickly be identified so as to make the best use of this valuable investment by the 2016 deadline.

ALSh
10-06-2013, 12:59 PM
They were just accepted in EU and the first thing EU demands from Croatia is to help Greece. What a crazy thing.

Acquisitor
10-06-2013, 01:00 PM
They were just accepted in EU and the first thing EU demands from Croatia is to help Greece. What a crazy thing.

yes membership includes obligations as well, aint it strange ?

ALSh
10-06-2013, 01:05 PM

Why would small countries pay for others. Such a responsibility must be taken only by the biggest and richest ones.

Acquisitor
10-06-2013, 01:07 PM
Why would small countries pay for others. Such a responsibility must be taken only by the biggest and richest ones.

Yes, the fact that Croatia is about to receive nearly half a billion €'s in investments and help is "normal" right ?

joining a club, like anything else, brings responsibilities. Period.

PERIOD.

tEhSaint
10-06-2013, 01:07 PM
They should just leave EU. They will never pay off this debt.

No they shouldn't actually. Eventually they will gain much more than what they will "lose".

Sisak
10-06-2013, 01:44 PM

When we entered the EU Croatian citizens were aware that they will have to set aside some money for other poor states, I suppose. but the Greeks have a much higher salaries than Croats.
In the EU joined the poor countries, such as Bulgaria and Romania, and it was not the same 10-20 years ago, the other countries of Western Europe at that time were all rich. EU must have to slightly adjust its policy to the present state, and not to act as if it is now the same situation. The EU should not behave equally to rich and poor countries.

Sisak
10-06-2013, 01:45 PM

Why Greece does not leave the EU?

tEhSaint
10-06-2013, 01:47 PM

Because they pay well, perhaps? ;)

Gorštak
10-06-2013, 01:48 PM

They should be kicked out.

RoyBatty
10-06-2013, 01:48 PM
Joining the EU = the first step towards the destruction of one's Nation State and Enslavement to the Banksters. Within a few generations the country will be looted and taken over by the Banksters through financial trickery and it will be flooded with non-Europeans, paid for by the taxes of the Europeans of course.

EU = Communism version 2.0 = National Suicide.

The Croatians signed up for National Suicide. Therefore they'll have to pay the consequences, same as all the other European countries who were dumb enough to join or be forced into the EU.

tEhSaint
10-06-2013, 01:50 PM
They should be kicked out.

And the what? Turko-Herzegovians will join? :picard2: :laugh:

http://i.imgur.com/QRlWZ3I.jpg

Acquisitor
10-06-2013, 01:51 PM
When we entered the EU Croatian citizens were aware that they will have to set aside some money for other poor states, I suppose. but the Greeks have a much higher salaries than Croats.
In the EU joined the poor countries, such as Bulgaria and Romania, and it was not the same 10-20 years ago, the other countries of Western Europe at that time were all rich. EU must have to slightly adjust its policy to the present state, and not to act as if it is now the same situation. The EU should not behave equally to rich and poor countries.

your country is getting much more than it gives, due to it having lower salaries and GDP per capita in general.

why do you complain?

richer countries already pay much more.

Gorštak
10-06-2013, 01:54 PM

I don't want that we become part of anything that accept non white nations as Greeks.

Sisak
10-06-2013, 01:56 PM
your country is getting much more than it gives, due to it having lower salaries and GDP per capita in general.

why do you complain?

richer countries already pay much more.

I'm not complaining. I'm just not sure that Croatia will know a good way to use the money. Croatia is ruled by uneducated persons. I am very pesimistic, we do not have good programs for using this money.

Acquisitor
10-06-2013, 02:01 PM
I'm not complaining. I'm just not sure that Croatia will know a good way to use the money. Croatia is ruled by uneducated persons. I am very pesimistic, we do not have good programs for using this money.

look at the bright side: there is room for a lot of improvement, so the future could be great.

Windischer
10-06-2013, 02:10 PM
what acquisitor wrote (440+ million € going to croatia)
+
every country should be responsible for itself. bailouts = fail. violation of eu law.
or, abolish countries, creating lots of smaller, federative countries corresponding with cultural, natural and economic regions. decentralization helps economy (generally).
but then there would be whole lot of emotionally attached imbeciles whining about "destruction of nations", some of them could probably do something REALLY stupid.

this crazy planet ;)

RoyBatty
10-06-2013, 02:19 PM

Here's how the game works, I'm using Croatia as an example but the same thing applies to much of the EU:

1 - Croatians see the EU as a juicy mealticket for jobs & opportunities & money.
2 - Croatian politicians KNOW that the EU is a juicy mealticket for easy money. (For themselves)
3 - Croatian politicians cannot wait to sell out their country to the EU (controlled by the Banksters).
4 - Croatian voters choose to join so they can move around in EU Economic Zone.
5 - Croatia is now ruled from Brussels, by EUrocrats and it is now subject to EU laws and regulations.
6 - The EU is committed to promote immigration from outside the EU into the EU. It promotes Islam, African immigration and uses EU funds (taxes) to pay for and promote these causes.
7 - Independence doesn't exist anymore after signing up to the EU & various defense mechanisms for example NATO. From this point the country is stuck in the EU and despite big words and claims that "we can leave anytime", this will not happen because the politicians (from all major parties) will ensure that it never happens. In public they will pretend to make threats... but in private they will serve the Banksters.

To cut a long story short, Croatia spent a lot of time, blood and energy to escape the Balkan mini-EU also known as Yugoslavia, only to join as a province into another, bigger Megastate over which they will have almost no say and influence.

Croatia's independence is gone and it's not coming back. They sold their land and birthright and culture away for some Bankster money and visafree travel and work.

tEhSaint
10-06-2013, 02:20 PM
I don't want that we become part of anything that accept non white nations as Greeks.

Said the turko-islamo-terrorist.

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gif

Acquisitor
10-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Here's how the game works, I'm using Croatia as an example but the same thing applies to much of the EU:

1 - Croatians see the EU as a juicy mealticket for jobs & opportunities & money.
2 - Croatian politicians KNOW that the EU is a juicy mealticket for easy money. (For themselves)
3 - Croatian politicians cannot wait to sell out their country to the EU (controlled by the Banksters).
5 - Croatia is now ruled from Brussels, by EUrocrats and it is now subject to EU laws and regulations.
6 - The EU is committed to promote immigration from outside the EU into the EU. It promotes Islam, African immigration and uses EU funds (taxes) to pay for and promote these causes.
7 - Independence doesn't exist anymore after signing up to the EU & various defense mechanisms for example NATO. From this point the country is stuck in the EU and despite big words and claims that "we can leave anytime", this will not happen because the politicians (from all major parties) will ensure that it never happens. In public they will pretend to make threats... but in private they will serve the Banksters.

To cut a long story short, Croatia spent a lot of time, blood and energy to escape the Balkan mini-EU also known as Yugoslavia, only to join as a province into another, bigger Megastate over which they will have almost no say and influence.

Croatia's independence is gone and it's not coming back. They sold their land and birthright and culture away for some Bankster money and visafree travel and work.

when was the last time you had sex ?

it clears the mind of idiotic worthless thoughts.

just a (free!!) advice

RoyBatty
10-06-2013, 02:26 PM
when was the last time you had sex ?

it clears the mind of idiotic worthless thoughts.

just a (free!!) advice

The Jew speaks, the Jew deceives and lies. Any further questions?

It's patently obvious that you have neither the mental faculties nor the facts on your side which is why you have to resort to the usual Jewish tactics of namecalling, slurs and smears whilst studiously avoiding the topic.

As you have done here, for example.

Have a nice day =)

Incal
10-06-2013, 02:26 PM

Also, it would be interesting to know how many of them live in these "non white nations".

Windischer
10-06-2013, 02:29 PM

8 - aliens land and eat everybody
9 - king kong eats aliens
10 - the sun eats earth

tEhSaint
Also, it would be interesting to know how many of them live in these "non white nations".

Eh, tell me about it. Fucking hypocrites.

Acquisitor
The Jew speaks, the Jew deceives and lies. Any further questions?

It's patently obvious that you have neither the mental faculties nor the facts on your side which is why you have to resort to the usual Jewish tactics of namecalling, slurs and smears whilst studiously avoiding the topic.

As you have done here, for example.

Have a nice day =)

yup!

you are absolutely right.

please go on polluting the forum with extremist ideas taken from various conspiracy theories.

justme
10-06-2013, 02:33 PM

http://i.imgur.com/QRlWZ3I.jpg
Typical Greek... Greeks are the real Turkos don't for get that I have six words for you, and they are.. "Population exchange between Turkey and Greece."

RoyBatty
10-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Of course I'm right. Europe for Europeans. :thumb001:

Not Asiatic Khazars, scheissters and Banksters.

PS, another thing.... you'll have to do better than use Hasbara Handbook techniques on me. Boring try on attempting to confuse Conspiracy FACTS for "Conspiracy Theories".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

Windischer
10-06-2013, 02:39 PM
Conspiracy FACTS

:rotfl:

Adrian
10-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Greece = the black hole of EU!

Gorštak
10-06-2013, 02:54 PM

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/mj-laughing.gif

Terrorist?
You wish, they are too soft, Orthodox dogs deserve much more than terrorists are able to do to them.

Windischer
10-06-2013, 02:55 PM

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tropico
10-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Of course I'm right. Europe for Europeans. :thumb001:

Not Asiatic Khazars, scheissters and Banksters.

PS, another thing.... you'll have to do better than use Hasbara Handbook techniques on me. Boring try on attempting to confuse Conspiracy FACTS for "Conspiracy Theories".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jl-OJJVAEg

Europe will NOT survive. EUROPE WILL NOT SURVIVE. EUROPE WILL NOT SURVIVE.

tEhSaint
10-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Typical Greek... Greeks are the real Turkos don't for get that I have six words for you, and they are.. "Population exchange between Turkey and Greece."

Ignorance is bliss , what more can I say? It is quite known that Greeks didn't mix with Turks , even when they used to reside in Anatolia. For the 1000th time, this is quite evident on dna admixture analyses , especially on 23&me tests as we score from 0% to 6-7% tops on EastMed admixture, while turks score around 60% (if they are mixed with balkanoids for example, to a typical 90-100% EastMed.

Also, just to remind you that we aren't the Muslims of Europe, aka the Arabs of Europe. Haters gonna hate, now do me a favor and fuck you :) .

Adrian
10-06-2013, 03:04 PM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:1099:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole

+

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metaphor

Sisak
10-06-2013, 03:04 PM
Croatia has 4, 5 million people, the total number of pensioners in Croatia is 1,217,692,... 246,142 people are disability beneficiaries, 44,911 people are welfare recipients....
This is land of old and retarded people.

Gorštak
10-06-2013, 03:07 PM
Croatia has 4, 5 million people, the total number of pensioners in Croatia is 1,217,692,... 246,142 people are disability beneficiaries, 44,911 people are welfare recipients....
This is land of old and retarded people.

I noticed that Croats are depressed and always complain about situation in state.
In the other hand, we tourists see only beatiful sea, hot girls and decent people:p

Acquisitor
10-06-2013, 03:10 PM
I noticed that Croats are depressed and always complain about situation in state.
In the other hand, we tourists see only beatiful sea, hot girls and decent people:p

hot girls is always a nice thing to see..

I know Belgians and Germans who sold their homes and relocated to Croatia to spend the last years of their lives.

tEhSaint
10-06-2013, 03:14 PM

Terrorist?
You wish, they are too soft, Orthodox dogs deserve much more than terrorists are able to do to them.

Typical Balkanoid behavior... hatred, hatred and hatred again. That's why you will never join EU or Eurozone. You have this typical Islamic behavior that you inherited from Turks or others who came by and raped you culturally, physically, mentally and so forth.

One note please, just don't give me this shit "I don't want to join EU/Eurozone" . Everyone knows that you would sell both your children and wives to get into it. Oh wait, you have already done that.

Sisak
10-06-2013, 03:20 PM

Other tourists from EU think that Croats are depressed and their sad faces ruin holidays.

Adrian
10-06-2013, 03:20 PM
tEhSaint is out of control!

Skerdilaid
10-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Typical Balkanoid behavior... hatred, hatred and hatred again. That's why you will never join EU or Eurozone. You have this typical Islamic behavior that you inherited from Turks or others who came by and raped you culturally, physically, mentally and so forth.

One note please, just don't give me this shit "I don't want to join EU/Eurozone" . Everyone knows that you would sell both your children and wives to get into it. Oh wait, you have already done that.

Easy there Karamonoglu, aren't you the beggar in here?

Gorštak
10-06-2013, 03:23 PM

One note, please don't give me this shit "I don't want to join EU/Eurozone" . Everyone knows that you would sell both your children and wives to get into it. Oh wait, you have already done that.

Don't play role of civilized European now, you first called me terrorist, and I just say that I'm not one, because they don't have imagination or style, morons, bombing around, in the other hand I would on you dogs commit well-planned and
professional castration.
And yes, I don't care about EU, I don't have problems because we are not part, neither I would have problem that we become part.
Swarthy untermensch dog.

Skerdilaid
10-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Other tourists from EU think that Croats are depressed and their sad faces ruin holidays.

Friend of mine went to Croatia for Holidays and found people to be a bit rude.

Gorštak
10-06-2013, 03:25 PM

You can pull out Turk from Turkey, but Turkey from Turk, no.

Sisak
10-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Friend of mine went to Croatia for Holidays and found people to be a bit rude.

all Balkan people are rude.

Gorštak
10-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Scarlet(Sunce), I never saw you write something on Croatian, can you answer me on Croatian just for my soul:p
Je li ljepše biti iz Zagreba ili Dalmacije?

Skerdilaid
10-06-2013, 03:36 PM
all Balkan people are rude.

Well we are I am not denying that, but mind you we go every year to Montenegro also. I haven't been to Croatia myself so I don't know if that is true, or maybe just his personal experience.

justme
10-06-2013, 03:36 PM
all Balkan people are rude. not Albanians from Kosovo, they are not rude... anyways I've been to Croatia... I didn't find them rude at all

tEhSaint
10-06-2013, 03:37 PM

Actually, I am not. They have to pay us a lot more. After all it is not completely our fault that we need money with
low interest. If they don't pay, they will have more problems. After all I am not the one who would trade his daughter for 10 goats
or 5 €.

Don't play role of civilized European now, you first called me terrorist, and I just say that I'm not one, because they don't have imagination or style, morons, bombing around, in the other hand I would on you dogs commit well-planned and
professional castration.And yes, I don't care about EU, I don't have problems because we are not part, neither I would have problem that we become part.
Swarthy untermensch dog.

As I said, typical behavior or uneducated persons. I know that education in Balkans is really bad, but never excepted it THAT low. It just sums up to some ad hominem insults and that's about it. Basically, your comment comes in handy to strengthen my original post about your islamo-turko-terrorist behavior. Now fuck off.

justme
10-06-2013, 03:37 PM
Well we are I am not denying that, but mind you we go every year to Montenegro also. I haven't been to Croatia myself so I don't know if that is true, or maybe just his personal experience.
in Kosovo we are very friendly and nice.

justme
10-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Actually, I am not. They have to pay us a lot more. After all it is not completely our fault that we need money with
low interest. If they don't pay, they will have more problems. After all I am not the one who would trade his daughter for 10 goats
or 5 €.

As I said, typical behavior or uneducated persons. I know that education in Balkans is really bad, but never excepted it THAT low. It just sums up to some ad hominem insults and that's about it. Basically, your comment comes in handy to strengthen my original post about your islamo-turko-terrorist behavior. Now fuck off.

who are you calling a Islamo-turko-terrorist?! Greek aren't you forgetting something?!!! https://www.google.co.uk/search?site=&source=hp&q=population+exchange+between+greece+and+turkey&oq=population+exchange+&gs_l=hp.3.0.0l2j0i22i30l8.1395.8944.0.12240.14.10. 0.4.4.0.232.1328.1j8j1.10.0....0...1c.1.27.hp..0.1 4.1368.Ypuhtlik3yE
Turkish blood runs through your viens!

Sisak
10-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Scarlet(Sunce), I never saw you write something on Croatian, can you answer me on Croatian just for my soul:p
Je li ljepše biti iz Zagreba ili Dalmacije?

Pa bas ne bih znala gdje je ljepse zivjeti, svako mjesto ima svoje prednosti i nedostatke.

tEhSaint
10-06-2013, 03:47 PM
who are you calling a Islamo-turko-terrorist?! Greek aren't you forgetting something?!!! https://www.google.co.uk/search?site=&source=hp&q=population+exchange+between+greece+and+turkey&oq=population+exchange+&gs_l=hp.3.0.0l2j0i22i30l8.1395.8944.0.12240.14.10. 0.4.4.0.232.1328.1j8j1.10.0....0...1c.1.27.hp..0.1 4.1368.Ypuhtlik3yE
Turkish blood runs through your viens!

Explained to you earlier, but you don't seem to understand. Why so mad? Probably your father sold you to some "rich" Greek for 5€ , I guess... But that's not my fault, deal with it.

justme
10-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Explained to you earlier, but you don't seem to understand. Why so mad? Probably your father sold you to some "rich" Greek for 5€ , I guess... But that's not my fault, deal with it.
Typical Greek LIES.

justme
10-06-2013, 04:23 PM
My father didn't sell me to anyone but then your Turkish forefathers sold their blood to convert to Greekanism... Must really hurt you to find out the truth.

Incal
10-07-2013, 12:49 AM

They all live in EU territory xD xD xD

Crn Volk
10-07-2013, 03:04 AM
Croats should be used to living in a fucked up federation, and having to pay for other. Welcome to the expanded SFRJ!

Queen B
10-07-2013, 09:53 PM
Says ... an Albanian? :rotfl: