PDA

View Full Version : Who is the least White on Apricity?

Tropico
09-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Everyone is up for the Least White title. By Phenotype, fuck genotype.

Tropico
09-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Mine goes to Silverknight and Znzn

The Illyrian Warrior
09-30-2013, 07:44 PM
Wadaad wins without any contest, he's to black to find anything white on him. :D

Tropico
09-30-2013, 07:44 PM
True. So least whites are :
Silverknight, Gigolo, and Waddad so far.

SilverKnight
09-30-2013, 07:45 PM
ACEVEDORICKY (YOU)

Acts like a complete uncivilized chimpanzee.

Self-hates despite the fact you're part black which is hypocritical.

Doesn't act nothing European culturally unlike other mixed members.

Has posted little to nothing European (Cultural topics, history , geography) like I have.

Looks like he came straight from the hood and decided to settle in the suburbs. :laugh:

Han Cholo
09-30-2013, 07:45 PM
Wadaad wins without any contest, he's to black to find anything white on him. :D

His smile and eyes are white.

Equilibrium
09-30-2013, 07:46 PM

He's "optometric Nordid" mayne, can't beat that.

Tropico
09-30-2013, 07:48 PM
ACEVEDORICKY (YOU)

Acts like a complete uncivilized chimpanzee.

Self-hates despite the fact you're part black which is hypocritical.

Doesn't act nothing European culturally unlike other mixed members.

Has posted little to nothing European (Cultural topics, history , geography) like I have.

Looks like he came straight from the hood and decided to settle in the suburbs. :laugh:

I come here for entertainment. Im a Bio major taking Physiology and the Lab, Cell Biology and the Lab, Genetics and the Lab and Organic Evolution. I dont have as much time doing nothing like you to post and take time for serious topics. I actually have a big boy major.

SilverKnight
09-30-2013, 07:51 PM
I come here for entertainment. Im a Bio major taking Physiology and the Lab, Cell Biology and the Lab, Genetics and the Lab and Organic Evolution. I dont have as much time doing nothing like you to post and take time for serious topics. I actually have a big boy major.

Is this a career you shown to find a genetic cure to your insanity, as well as trying to find a way to whiten your self genetically :eek: ?? :pound:

(ALL JOKES SET ASIDE)

Tropico
09-30-2013, 07:52 PM
It's a field that is going to bring me money and respect. To me that's science to you it's fixing people's A/C's.

Han Cholo
09-30-2013, 07:53 PM
Is this a career you shown to find a genetic cure to your insanity, as well as trying to find a way to whiten your self genetically :eek: ?? :pound:

(ALL JOKES SET ASIDE)

Are you implying you're going to get a treatment if ricky is ever able to do that?

Prisoner Of Ice
09-30-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm the least white. I used to think I was Irish but people set me straight.

Kiyant
09-30-2013, 07:59 PM
Hmm i think SilverKnight.

morski
09-30-2013, 08:11 PM
I'm the least white. I used to think I was Irish but people set me straight.

The Irish aren't white anyway...

Equilibrium
09-30-2013, 08:23 PM
The Irish aren't white anyway...

Are you refencing this? :p

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fa/Scientific_racism_irish.jpg

SilverKnight
09-30-2013, 08:27 PM
It's a field that is going to bring me money and respect. To me that's science to you it's fixing people's A/C's.

I love science and genetics, but is not my thing as a career if I chose to I could be one anytime I wanted...

I choose what I do because I'm helping the company with avoiding productions delays, this substantially saves them of a lot from production loses, and remember less profits = less local, state, and federal taxes that help pay our roads, police, schools pr pay your welfare meds lol etc ;) I can also work for the military as they need people to fix their heaters and coolers, and many other industries.

also, if there's a crisis who is the first one they who get laid of first from the both of us kid?

A: You buddy!, they need me everywhere, and is on high demand... but a biologists, geneticists, :laugh: ??

I got to go, get a life. Once again I win dude.

Aredhel
09-30-2013, 09:09 PM
I'm the least white, deal with it :cool:

Queen B
09-30-2013, 09:10 PM
Me

Smeagol
09-30-2013, 09:15 PM
SilverKnigger.