PDA

View Full Version : Classify Me

Reinhard
10-18-2009, 09:28 AM
Hello,

Greetings from Greece,
I m half Bulgarian half Greek,and could someone classify me?I have a mid brown hair and hazel eyes and this s my pic..

Loxias
10-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Pontid (with maybe a hint of dinaricisation).

Sarmata
10-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Well your pics are'nt good for classification, thare're funny in fact(strange angle):D. So considering your ethnic background maybe Pontid with "something". BTW why are you wrote "Germanic" in your meta-ethnicity?

Loxias
10-18-2009, 09:57 AM
Indeed, look for typological plate for inspiration of poses for pictures.
Straight facing, not face inclined, with hair pulled back, then the same for 3/4 and profile (with back of the head visible), is the ideal way to go.

The Black Prince
10-18-2009, 10:18 AM
Cool name 'Reinhard', but your pics ain't so good for classification.

So from these pics would say Pontid with East-Alpinid admixture.

Reinhard
10-18-2009, 11:07 AM
Well your pics are'nt good for classification, thare're funny in fact(strange angle):D. So considering your ethnic background maybe Pontid with "something". BTW why are you wrote "Germanic" in your meta-ethnicity?

hehe funnyman LLMAO i wrote germanic because all white people called Germanic people and i think you are enough IQ to understand this :) sory maybe i must wrote Slavic ;)you got it..:thumbs up

Zyklop
10-18-2009, 11:15 AM
hehe funnyman LLMAO i wrote germanic because all white people called Germanic people and i think you are enough IQ to understand this :) I'm too low IQ to understand this. Please enlighten.

Reinhard
10-18-2009, 11:15 AM

Svarog
10-18-2009, 11:19 AM
hehe funnyman LLMAO i wrote germanic because all white people called Germanic people and i think you are enough IQ to understand this :) sory maybe i must wrote Slavic ;)you got it..:thumbs up

This is entering the competition for the dumbest post of the year imo :thumb001:

Absinthe
10-18-2009, 11:53 AM
In my meta-ethnicity field I usually write Hellenic. Does that mean I'm not "white"? :D :wink

Sarmata
10-18-2009, 03:47 PM
In my meta-ethnicity field I usually write Hellenic. Does that mean I'm not "white"? :D :wink

Indeed becouse "Hellenic" doesn't mean "Germanic" "and I think you're enought IQ to understand this":D