PDA

View Full Version : Lutiferre: 23 December 1991 - 15 October 2009

Murphy
10-18-2009, 03:41 PM
Lutiferre
23 December 1991 - 15 October 2009

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1357/fayj.jpg

It is with the deepest regrets I must inform you all that Lutiferre has passed away. Police found his body at 23:16 on Thursday the 15th of October, 2009. The cause of death was determined to be a drug overdose. Apparently he had been suffering from a heroine addiction since he was fourteen-years old.

Needless to say, our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends

Regards,
Eóin.

Tabiti
10-18-2009, 03:43 PM
2006?
Do they have Internet access there?

The Lawspeaker
10-18-2009, 03:44 PM
What the fuck ?

Murphy
10-18-2009, 03:44 PM
2006?

That was a typo, it should read 2009.

Regards,
Eóin.

Loki
10-18-2009, 03:46 PM
Damn, the young man showed such promise and intellect far above his peers ... a very sad loss. :(

SuuT
10-18-2009, 03:47 PM
All right. Let's at least try it.

http://hauntedsandiego.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/ouija1.jpg

Loxias
10-18-2009, 03:47 PM
Wow, I am shocked, he was a very bright poster, very intelligent, very articulate, very cultured. I enjoyed reading his posts and his ideas a lot.
Sad to see that the good dies so young.

And damn, heroin addiction from 14 years old? That's terrible.

I hope he approached the theosis he was striving for. My best wishes for his afterlife, if afterlife does exist.

:(

Loki
10-18-2009, 04:05 PM
Déjà vu (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3355) :eek:

Damião de Góis
10-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Heroin addict at 14? How is that even possible?
Anyway, my condolences.

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Okay, so he isn't officially dead yet. I just think he is as he hasn't been around for a few days and heorine seems the way he'd go out.

Regards,
Eóin.

The Lawspeaker
10-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Well then. I would be a hypocrite to say that I will miss him so I will not.
17 years old and then to die as a heroin addict- makes one wonder.
All these sermons and "Christian wisdoms" were probably infused with a heavy dose of heroin.

Well then- I wish him all the best.

SuuT
10-18-2009, 04:09 PM
Okay, so he isn't officially dead yet. I just think he is as he hasn't been around for a few days and heorine seems the way he'd go out.

Regards,
Eóin.

Weak sauce, Eóin. You could have kept this up indefinately and built it up to a "HE IS RISEN" thread.

Meh.

Damião de Góis
10-18-2009, 04:12 PM

Regards,
Eóin.

Oh it was a joke? Aren't you supposed to be an hardcore chatolic and not toy with these things?

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:13 PM
Weak sauce, Eóin. You could have kept this up indefinately and built it up to a "HE IS RISEN" thread.

Meh.

Hey, you fucked up your own fake death. Don't bring out your failures on me! You could have done so much better!

For a start, you should have introduced a "wife" to The Apricity. Posting under two accounts, you could have familiarised the forum members with your other self. This should be about a month prior to your "demise". Then, both should have been inactive for 2-3 weeks which would then lead to your "wife" coming on and informing the people of your death. Nothing too dramatic, a car crash would have sufficed, not a kung fu master dying a heroic death.

Your planning sucks!

Regards,
Eóin.

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:14 PM
Oh it was a joke? Aren't you supposed to be an hardcore chatolic and not toy with these things?

Not a joke. I honestly think he has died from an overdose!

Regards,
Eóin.

Loxias
10-18-2009, 04:15 PM

Regards,
Eóin.

Man, you are, a d*ck. Sorry to be so blunt.
Don't play with people like that!
While I know it might be a bit overemotional from my part. I was genuinely moved and felt really bad, I even felt guilty for not having answered his last PM yet. Also, the drug addict thing... I was really surprised.

Anyway, I am glad it's not true.

The Lawspeaker
10-18-2009, 04:16 PM

Regards,
Eóin.
You're fucking bullshitting us- are you ? Swear it on the Holy Virgin that you honestly think that he OD'ed and is dead...
A good Catholic would never joke about this stuff.

If he really is dead then I never said what I said before. De mortuis nil nisi bene.

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:17 PM
You're fucking bullshitting us- are you ? Swear it on the Holy Virgin that you honestly think that he OD'ed and is dead...

Well, I swear by the Holy Virgin that he gives off an air of a guy who would die from an OD one day.

Regards,
Eóin.

Loxias
10-18-2009, 04:17 PM

Regards,
Eóin.
Or you of a paranoid nature? Or is there a tangible basis for that suspision?

The Lawspeaker
10-18-2009, 04:18 PM
Well, I swear by the Holy Virgin that he gives off an air of a guy who would die from an OD one day.

Regards,
Eóin.
What leads you to that conclusion ? (I know the meaning of such an oath).

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:19 PM
Or you of a paranoid nature? Or is there a tangible basis for that suspision?

The guys in his avatars always look like men who would die from an overdose. If he isn't dead, where is he?

Regards,
Eóin.

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:19 PM
What leads you to that conclusion ? (I know the meaning of such an oath).

His avatars and his lack of internet presence over the last few days.

Regards,
Eóin.

The Lawspeaker
10-18-2009, 04:20 PM
The guys in his avatars always look like men who would die from an overdose. If he isn't dead, where is he?

Regards,
Eóin.

His avatars and his lack of internet presence over the last few days.

Regards,
Eóin.
Well. I bet that the avatar isn't him (in case it is him he isn't 17 or Danish for that matter).

But perhaps he just got tired of us.

Loxias
10-18-2009, 04:20 PM
Don't you ever take breaks from the computer from time to time? Especially on weekends!

Tabiti
10-18-2009, 04:21 PM

Regards,
Eóin.
I've always thought the person on his avatar was Jesus :D

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:21 PM
We'll see. He wont be back, he's dead, dead I say!

Regards,
Eóin.

The Lawspeaker
10-18-2009, 04:22 PM

Regards,
Eóin.
You have nothing substantial to back it up...

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Call it a feeling.

Regards,
Eóin.

Loxias
10-18-2009, 04:23 PM
I hope you are wrong!!
I wonder what he'll think when he reads this thread.

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:23 PM
I hope you are wrong!!

I think he'll be a bit pissed off that I killed him :D!

Regards,
Eóin.

Tony
10-18-2009, 04:25 PM
I've always thought the person on his avatar was Jesus :D
Really?I always thought he were Charles Manson , seriously.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GFxR_QY0_uk/RhMPXnLZ48I/AAAAAAAAAPY/ZpdXS9HJK08/s320/charles_manson.jpg

The Lawspeaker
10-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Call it a feeling.

Regards,
Eóin.
A feeling is no evidence. Did you read anything substantial in his posts that might lead you to such a conclusion ?

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:27 PM
A feeling is no evidence. Did you read anything substantial in his posts that might lead you to such a conclusion ?

I am a heroine addict, I have been so since I was 14. I am going to overdose. I love you all.

Time will prove me right.

Regards,
Eóin.

The Lawspeaker
10-18-2009, 04:27 PM

Regards,
Eóin.
I hope not.

Loxias
10-18-2009, 04:30 PM

Regards,
Eóin.

Please, stop that, it's mean bordering on heartbreaking.
Do you know him more personally than through the forum??

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:31 PM

I introduced him to the forum :D. Spoken with him since we were both 15.

Regards,
Eóin.

The Lawspeaker
10-18-2009, 04:33 PM

Regards,
Eóin.
You are going to tell us more about this chap...

SuuT
10-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Hey, you fucked up your own fake death. Don't bring out your failures on me! You could have done so much better!

For a start, you should have introduced a "wife" to The Apricity. Posting under two accounts, you could have familiarised the forum members with your other self. This should be about a month prior to your "demise". Then, both should have been inactive for 2-3 weeks which would then lead to your "wife" coming on and informing the people of your death. Nothing too dramatic, a car crash would have sufficed, not a kung fu master dying a heroic death.

Your planning sucks!

Regards,
Eóin.

That's all far too elaborate and would have been cruel and unusual. You must learn borders and boundries, my Padawon Learner.

Tony
10-18-2009, 04:36 PM
Maybe he's even a fake account...

Eòin=Lutiferre?:rolleyes:

Tabiti
10-18-2009, 04:36 PM
I hope you are wrong!!
He won't be happy how many people believed he died from an overdose, I guess :D

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:37 PM
That's all far too elaborate and would have been cruel and unusual. You must learn borders and boundries, my Padawon Learner.

You just have no vision! It's why O'Bama is president and you're not :D!

Regards,
Eóin.

Damião de Góis
10-18-2009, 04:37 PM
I just don't understand how you were offended with the funny Jesus pics thread and now create a "funny" thread like this one, making fun of someone's possible death.

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:38 PM
I just don't understand how you were offended with the funny Jesus pics thread and now create a "funny" thread like this one, making fun of someone's possible death.

Lutiferre will be able to laugh it off. Jesus will damn you all to hell.

Regards,
Eóin.

Amapola
10-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Obviously, they are friends, and joking... not very hard to see.

The Lawspeaker
10-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Lutiferre will be able to laugh it off. Jesus will damn you all to hell.

Regards,
Eóin.
I doubt it. Because if Jesus is real then he has a bloody good sense of humor but is also a moral person. Other then you: I let you swear that oath for a reason and what you did was a mortal sin to any Catholic. It's called perjury.

SuuT
10-18-2009, 04:41 PM
You just have no vision! It's why O'Bama is president and you're not :D!

Regards,
Eóin.

The hate parade is bearing down on you: how's it feel to be the enemy?:D I was dead for a WHOLE DAY before I 'fessed-up; imagine the pills that took, shall we?...:chin:

Loxias
10-18-2009, 04:41 PM
Maybe he's even a fake account...

Eòin=Lutiferre?:rolleyes:

Hmmm... That would be surprising. They appeared to have quite different personalities and styles to me.

I think Lutiferre might have told him he had enough of forums, and that's why he won't come back.
If so, can I transmit my anwer to his PM a bit later in a way or another?

SuuT
10-18-2009, 04:43 PM
Look, Groin! Now the 'Identity Theorist' faction is here:D.

Ooohhhhh you're in for it.

Amapola
10-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Don't you people generalize what's moral or not moral for Catholics, or Christians or whatever. Even not religious (who happen to have a Judeo-Christian morality anyway) people would find it inmoral to play with the death of a person in case it was not a buddies joke as this is.

Murphy
I doubt it. Because if Jesus is real then he has a bloody good sense of humor but is also a moral person. Other then you: I let you swear that oath for a reason and what you did was a mortal sin to any Catholic. It's called perjury.

I swore by the Holy Virgin that I believe that an overdose is a possible future for Lutiferre. I will thank you not to accuse me of mortal sin.

Regards,
Eóin.

Absinthe
I wonder what will happen if one day (knock on wood) any member of the forum dies for real. Ever thought of that? :rolleyes:

Loxias
10-18-2009, 04:46 PM
I swore by the Holy Virgin that I believe that an overdose is a possible future for Lutiferre. I will thank you not to accuse me of mortal sin.

Regards,
Eóin.

If he has a drug addiction problem. Do you know what views he has on it?

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:47 PM
The hate parade is bearing down on you: how's it feel to be the enemy?:D I was dead for a WHOLE DAY before I 'fessed-up; imagine the pills that took, shall we?...:chin:

Yea, you could have got so much more out of it.

Hmmm... That would be surprising. They appeared to have quite different personalities and styles to me.

I think Lutiferre might have told him he had enough of forums, and that's why he won't come back.
If so, can I transmit my anwer to his PM a bit later in a way or another?

He'll be back I hope. I honestly haven't spoken to him in a few days. I made this thread because I know he will appreciate a good laugh.

Look, Groin! Now the 'Identity Theorist' faction is here:D.

Ooohhhhh you're in for it.

Damn, they will soon find out I am also Loki's clone he uses to troll people he doesn't like.

Regards,
Eóin.

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:48 PM
If he has a drug addiction problem. Do you know what views he has on it?

He has no drug problems as far as I know. He just has that whole tragic philosopher thing down.

Regards,
Eóin.

SuuT
10-18-2009, 04:52 PM
Yea, you could have got so much more out of it.

In truth, it was planned much more elaborately than it ended up being: I was going to drag it out all the way through April fools; I had mutiple friends in on it and even had someone working on a false link to a pseudo-CNN site that told the story:D.

And then (thankfully) Loki put the kibosh:rolleyes:;):).

The Lawspeaker
10-18-2009, 04:53 PM

Regards,
Eóin.
While you have no grounds to base it on. Whereas you even said that you weren't sure that he was dead.
Come on, Eoin. You know better then this. Tis time for confession !

Murphy
10-18-2009, 04:55 PM
While you have no grounds to base it on. Whereas you even said that you weren't sure that he was dead.
Come on, Eoin. You know better then this. Tis time for confession !

Regards,
Eóin.

I have no need to confess a sin that I did not commit. It is my own subjective opinion on the vibe he gives me. He gives me a tragic philosopher vibe and that of a man who will OD on heroine searching for inner peace.

Regards,
Eóin.

Loxias
10-18-2009, 05:02 PM
You know him much better than I do. But from the little insight I have got, I can tell he is not someone who would seek easy comfort through the numbing of the soul that those drugs offer.
I think you are just pissed because he seems to be closer to Eastern Orthodoxy than to Roman Catholicism. And you imagine him ODing on incense...

SuuT
10-18-2009, 05:10 PM
I wonder what will happen if one day (knock on wood) any member of the forum dies for real. Ever thought of that? :rolleyes:

Then they'll be dead?:icon_ask:

A...tasteful - mocking of death never killed anyone;).

Absinthe
10-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Then they'll be dead?:icon_ask:

No, I mean if someone dies for real and nobody here believes it. :icon_ask:

A...tasteful - mocking of death never killed anyone;).

Key word...tasteful. :wink

RoyBatty
10-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Heroin addict at 14? How is that even possible?
Anyway, my condolences.

Read Christiane F or watch the film

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiane_F.

Frigga
10-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Eoin, you cannot go a single day without causing drama. Cut the crap alright? It's getting old real fast.

Germanicus
10-18-2009, 07:34 PM
Eoin is 17 years old, he has the same problem as every teenager, it is called "GIVE ME ATTENTION;" he cannot help it, it is something that he will eventually outgrow.
So from now on Everyone give Eoin some attention............ HE NEEDS IT.

Wölfin
10-18-2009, 07:37 PM
RIP...

Treffie
10-18-2009, 10:25 PM

Regards,
Eóin.

Are you sure that you're not on heroin yourself?

Loddfafner
10-18-2009, 10:42 PM

Regards,
Eóin.

I hope you guys were careful to wash your needle in bleach before sharing it.

Edit: wait. Was his problem with heroin or with a heroine? There is a small difference between those addictions. If it is the latter then that might account for his strange position on premarital sex.

Lysander
10-18-2009, 11:03 PM
What?!
I can't believe it, this guy was so smart it was hard to believe he was so young!

Damn drugs!

RIP he is engaging in philosophical disputes with God now!

Loddfafner
10-18-2009, 11:16 PM
RIP he is engaging in philosophical disputes with God now!

How long will His patience hold up? Will it ever sink in when God himself explains to Lutiferre how he has gotten it all wrong?

Goidelic
10-18-2009, 11:45 PM
No, Lutiferre come back! :cry2:cry2

Seriously, is this a joke!? :p;)

I think he honestly just took some time off, the only way Eoin could know is if he somehow tracked down his IP found the house location & went over there to find out everything. Otherwise this is impossible, unless Eoin is Lutiferre himself. :p

If he's gone for good, RIP my Dansker. :viking4::viking ship

sturmwalkure
10-19-2009, 12:16 AM
I hope he isn't dead. :( In the short time I knew him I considered him a friend, and he was one of the best posters here. :( Why haven't I seen this thread until just now. Oh God, I hope he is okay! :(

Loki
10-19-2009, 12:37 AM
Oh God, I hope he is okay! :(

I am sure he's ok. :) And, come to think of it, either way he will be! Better "dead" than alive, because now he could be in heaven with Jesus! :D :thumb001: How can the miserable earthly existence compare with that? :)

My father, who was religious at the time, always told us that we should cry when babies are born into this world, and be happy and rejoice when people (believers) die, because they will be in heaven! :D

Murphy
10-19-2009, 01:01 AM
Eoin, you cannot go a single day without causing drama. Cut the crap alright? It's getting old real fast.

Eoin is 17 years old, he has the same problem as every teenager, it is called "GIVE ME ATTENTION;" he cannot help it, it is something that he will eventually outgrow.
So from now on Everyone give Eoin some attention............ HE NEEDS IT.

Look both of you shut the fuck up. Especially you Frigga I don't need tou pouncing on every post I make. Don't like what I've got to say then put me on ignore.

Me and Loki were talking yestarday about Lutiferre's lack of presence here for the past few days and got to joking that maybe he was dead. I posted this thread as a joke because I know Lutiferre will find it funny that I think he's the kinda guy to die from a drug overdose.

It's a joke, get fucking over it.

Regards,
Eóin.

The Lawspeaker
10-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Truly fucking sickening. You should be ashamed of yourself, Eoin, you really should be.
Now fuck off.

Hrafn
10-19-2009, 01:10 AM
Some people here still didn't grow up.
What a thread.:coffee:

Murphy
10-19-2009, 01:12 AM
Truly fucking sickening.

Oh grow up.

You should be ashamed of yourself, Eoin, you really should be.

Yes I am truly ashamed :rolleyes2:.

Now fuck off.

Oh aye mate, I'll do that right now for you :rolleyes:!

Regards,
Eóin.

Svarog
10-19-2009, 01:12 AM
No, I mean if someone dies for real and nobody here believes it. :icon_ask:

I hear you Abs, so, if I die, I'll make sure that someone post my pics for a proof, hope it won't be necessary.. at least not soon enough :p

The Lawspeaker
10-19-2009, 01:15 AM
Oh grow up.
Says a seventeen year old toddler that thinks that posting shit like this is funny.

Yes I am truly ashamed :rolleyes2:.
Well you should be. Death is not to be mocked.

Oh aye mate, I'll do that right now for you :rolleyes:!
If only you did.

Regards,
Eóin.
The last thing that I need are your regards. You have ended up on my ignore list.

Murphy
10-19-2009, 01:17 AM
Says a seventeen year old toddler that thinks that posting shit like this is funny.

I didn't expect you to find it funny. It was mainly something to amuse Lutiferre. I don't really give a shite what you think.

Well you should be. Death is not to be mocked.

In a way it should, as death has no power over us.

If only you did.

Aye, just for you.

The last thing that I need are your regards. You have ended up on my ignore list.

Thank fuck for that, mate.

Regards,
Eóin.

Goidelic
10-19-2009, 01:22 AM
Look both of you shut the fuck up. Especially you Frigga I don't need tou pouncing on every post I make. Don't like what I've got to say then put me on ignore.

Me and Loki were talking yestarday about Lutiferre's lack of presence here for the past few days and got to joking that maybe he was dead. I posted this thread as a joke because I know Lutiferre will find it funny that I think he's the kinda guy to die from a drug overdose.

Regards,
Eóin.

Well, I hope you are really, really sorry my Gaelic mate;), you are forgiven on my behalf, but next time this might change & something might be really serious & true about one of our members! ;):(:confused:;)

We just might be in for a surprise if he really is dead & you started something that came about to be true. :(;):(

But I think Lutiferre will return I like his posts. :thumb001:

I think my Dansker will be back. :thumb001:;)

Svarog
10-19-2009, 01:26 AM
I seriously think this thread should be purged and forget, I mean, posting that someone can possibly be dead and then fighting/joking/guessing on that expanse is kind of too much, you gotta draw the ling somewhere and trust me - when something like this comes from me then it is really something. Not to mention invoking the bad luck on one of us and the one that might as well be very alive and just found a gf and changed his views on the premarital sex.

Lulletje Rozewater
10-19-2009, 05:44 AM
2006?

He was God's beloved with his mouth as a screen and his "upright" prick as an antenna and his umbilical cord as an electrical wire up his nostrils.

Mesrine
10-19-2009, 05:52 AM
Don't worry, people. Lutiferre is fine, he's only taking a break in a specialized place. :D

http://i33.tinypic.com/29zvrmf.jpg

Tony
10-19-2009, 08:05 AM
Ahaha , hope he won't end up like Jack Nicholson...
(i.e.lobotomized)

Amarantine
10-19-2009, 12:04 PM
don t like this kind of jokes

Inese
10-19-2009, 02:00 PM
You know , there is a saying that people who joke with the death of others die earlierl!! :rolleyes2: And it is very bad to make jokes with it.

Murphy
10-19-2009, 04:07 PM
You know , there is a saying that people who joke with the death of others die earlierl!! :rolleyes2: And it is very bad to make jokes with it.

1. I don't fear death, I am very comfortable in the knowledge that there is life after death. I fear Hell.

2. If I die earlier it will be because I smoke around 20-30 cigarettes a day, which I really need to cut back on.

3. Lutiferre will appreciate my jest.

Regards,
Eóin.

Rachel
10-19-2009, 04:42 PM
I am glad he's not dead, you really had me going, untill i read a majority of the replies i was fully convinced.

I am really glad it's not true.

Germanicus
10-19-2009, 04:53 PM
1. I don't fear death, I am very comfortable in the knowledge that there is life after death. I fear Hell.

2. If I die earlier it will be because I smoke around 20-30 cigarettes a day, which I really need to cut back on.

3. Lutiferre will appreciate my jest.

Regards,
Eóin

quote; Germanicus
Hmmmmm, at 17 you sure sound like you know a lot, you smoke a lot too, and you are not even old enough to produce proper man spunk yet? i bet you have'nt even got rid of your spud water off your chest.:coffee:
How do you know Lutiferre would appreciate the joke, he does'nt come across in his post's as stupid as you...:rolleyes2:

Murphy
10-19-2009, 05:00 PM
Hmmmmm, at 17 you sure sound like you know a lot, you smoke a lot too, and you are not even old enough to produce proper man spunk yet?

Even a child need not fear death if he is raised properly to accept God. I smoke alot but heh and you have continuously atatcked me for being immature when you hit out with comments like the above? You have a cheek to talk.

I am immature and you're the one who cannot get around my age and seem to have a fixation with my semen. You have a thing for young men I suppose..

i bet you have'nt even got rid of your spud water off your chest.:coffee:

:rolleyes2: I would like everyone to take note of of a 40-something-year old man hitting out with childish jibes I haven't heard since primary school. Yet I am immature.

How do you know Lutiferre would appreciate the joke, he does'nt come across in his post's as stupid as you...:rolleyes2:

I know Lutiferre will appreciate this thread as a joke because he's the inda guy to find it funny.

Regards,
Eóin.

Germanicus
10-19-2009, 05:04 PM
Boy you sure get mad quick don't ya?..............heh heh heh

Relax if i was going to properly insult ya, you'd know about it, so be a good lad and be quiet...

Murphy
10-19-2009, 05:05 PM
Boy you sure get mad quick don't ya?..............heh heh heh

Oh yes, I am really angry... :rolleyes2:!

Regards,
Eóin.

Murphy
10-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Relax if i was going to properly insult ya, you'd know about it, so be a good lad and be quiet...

I highly doubt anything you could say could ever insult me.

Regards,
Eóin.

Germanicus
10-19-2009, 05:25 PM
I highly doubt anything you could say could ever insult me.

Regards,
Eóin.

You'd be surprised sonny...:)

Murphy
10-19-2009, 05:28 PM
You'd be surprised sonny...:)

I would dare you to try it, however I would not want you to waste your time. Go play with those lovely little dogs of yours instead, sonny.

Regards,
Eóin.

Germanicus
10-19-2009, 05:30 PM
I would dare you to try it, however I would not want you to waste your time. Go play with those lovely little dogs of yours instead, sonny.

Regards,
Eóin.

:)

Lulletje Rozewater
10-20-2009, 06:00 AM

Death is a part of living and worth a joke,because living is a joke too.

Loxias
10-20-2009, 06:12 AM
How can you apply the word joke to life when it is used to describe situations within life? Have you got extra-life experiences that qualify as more less of a joke than life, to back it up?
And if life is a joke? Then, what is not a joke? Why does the word joke even exist? :p

Ulf
10-20-2009, 06:21 AM
Life is absurd.

Lulletje Rozewater
10-20-2009, 06:35 AM
How can you apply the word joke to life when it is used to describe situations within life? Have you got extra-life experiences that qualify as more less of a joke than life, to back it up?
And if life is a joke? Then, what is not a joke? Why does the word joke even exist? :p

Touché :cool:
When my mom and dad copulated,the had the gall not to ask my opinion which sperm should fertilize what egg. I have fertility rights you know

Lutiferre
10-20-2009, 04:53 PM
Hey everyone. I thought I was dead after reading this thread, but apparently I'm still alive. Just didn't notice that for a couple of days.

But apparently, I'm back.

And maybe I should try some heroin.

Murphy
10-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Hey everyone. I thought I was dead after reading this thread, but apparently I'm still alive. Just didn't notice that for a couple of days.

But apparently, I'm back.

And maybe I should try some heroin.

Sorry for the whole killing you thing, mate :D;)! Good to have you back though, time to deliver the pagans to the Gates of Hell.

Regards,
Eóín.

Lutiferre
10-20-2009, 04:59 PM
Oh, and by the way, you should all get a sense of humour.

Anthropos
10-20-2009, 05:03 PM
I was worried... :cry Welcome back...

Svarog
10-20-2009, 05:06 PM
If you consider this a sense of humour then I am barely happy you are alive - tho, sense of humour I got, there's no way I'd ever get on board with a lady based on my look.

Germanicus
10-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Oh, and by the way, you should all get a sense of humour.

Welcome back................truly:coffee:

Amapola
10-20-2009, 05:50 PM
How does resurrection feel? :D

Lutiferre
10-20-2009, 06:24 PM

Fantastic! Highly recommended! :p

Tabiti
10-20-2009, 06:34 PM
Do you bring us presents and souvenirs? Like Angel's feather or hair from Devil?

Phlegethon
10-20-2009, 07:07 PM
Well, I guess most folks here know I have a sense of humour, but this is not only not tasteless and unfunny but also one of the main reasons why I rapidly lose interest in this forum. It is almost a fulltime job to separate the totally nonsensical crap posting from the more or less substantial ones.

Tabiti
10-20-2009, 07:09 PM
Death threads were just the next after the hundreds Welcome and Farewell ones, which seem to be quite popular now.

Germanicus
10-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Well, I guess most folks here know I have a sense um humour, but this is not only not tasteless and unfunny but also one of the main reasons why I rapidly lose interest in this forum. It is almost a fulltime job to separate the totally nonsensical crap posting from the more or less substantial ones.

They are very very young Phleggy........but i agree with you for once.... we should have a vote... no one under 20 should be a member?

SuuT
10-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Well, I guess most folks here know I have a sense um humour, but this is not only not tasteless and unfunny but also one of the main reasons why I rapidly lose interest in this forum. It is almost a fulltime job to separate the totally nonsensical crap posting from the more or less substantial ones.

:D

I need to go to the eye doctor:D. Phleg posted this....right?:D

Anthropos
10-20-2009, 07:12 PM
I don't think it's funny.

Tabiti
10-20-2009, 07:13 PM
I think all members such be judged individually. We're not an Adult contents forum not to let people under 20, only because someone's (who happened to be under 20) sense of humor.

Loki
10-20-2009, 07:13 PM
It is almost a fulltime job to separate the totally nonsensical crap posting from the more or less substantial ones.

It comes with the forum being very busy I guess. Apricity is growing rapidly and, since about a week or two ago, I cannot read all posts anymore ... however hard I try. I'm not complaining about the activity, I guess we should just learn to adapt, or focus on certain sections personally in order to get the most from the forum. It is virtually impossible for any one person to read everything now.

Germanicus
10-20-2009, 07:21 PM
It comes with the forum being very busy I guess. Apricity is growing rapidly and, since about a week or two ago, I cannot read all posts anymore ... however hard I try. I'm not complaining about the activity, I guess we should just learn to adapt, or focus on certain sections personally in order to get the most from the forum. It is virtually impossible for any one person to read everything now.

Can you not deligate more responsibility to moderators on reading posts?
How many people help you do this job? do you need more Moderator Thread and post watchers?
If there is a problem the core members could help in some way, you only have to ask?....:)

Loki
10-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Can you not deligate more responsibility to moderators on reading posts?
How many people help you do this job? do you need more Moderator Thread and post watchers?
If there is a problem the core members could help in some way, you only have to ask?....:)

We will need more moderators as time goes by, yes.

What really helps us now, is the post reporting function. It alerts staff of important issues going on. Please use it wisely. :)

Germanicus
10-20-2009, 07:26 PM
We will need more moderators as time goes by, yes.

What really helps us now, is the post reporting function. It alerts staff of important issues going on. Please use it wisely. :)

nods in agreement...:)

Phlegethon
10-20-2009, 07:31 PM
By the way, Welcome and Farewell threads are gay.

Tabiti
10-20-2009, 07:32 PM
However the first ones are a rule. I think there should be limit for the chat in them.

Loki
10-20-2009, 07:38 PM

Farewell ones are gay, but welcome ones are good for new members to get acquainted with the community. ;)

Loki
10-20-2009, 07:40 PM
I think there should be limit for the chat in them.

No, that is what this forum is for -- chat. There can never be enough of that. ;)

Phlegethon
10-20-2009, 07:45 PM
Farewell ones are gay, but welcome ones are good for new members to get acquainted with the community. ;)

Getting acquainted = gay.

Anthropos
10-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Getting acquainted = gay.

Phlegaython is at it.

Phlegethon
10-20-2009, 07:48 PM
They are very very young Phleggy........but i agree with you for once.... we should have a vote... no one under 20 should be a member?

Idiocy knows no age limits. Idiots may grow old, but they still die as idiots.

Svarog
10-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Phlegethon is that type of the guy that make you still have hope for the human race in general :D

Germanicus
10-20-2009, 07:51 PM
Idiocy knows no age limits. Idiots may grow old, but they still die as idiots.

What would be the German answer to our problem?

SuuT
10-20-2009, 08:31 PM

TO notate each offence meticulously in a journal, sort each offender according to penchant for blood sausage, and have the worst of the lot watch hours upon hours of Bukakkee.

Phlegethon
10-20-2009, 08:48 PM

Blitzkrieg, Schadenfreude, Angst and Kindergarten.

Ulf
10-21-2009, 04:27 AM
Blitzkrieg, Schadenfreude, Angst and Kindergarten.

And Sauerkraut.

Lulletje Rozewater
10-21-2009, 06:56 AM

Like a Dane in the desert using the spit and polish method to wash his feet, which Madalene would have done.
I bet you when he asks advice from his Lord, the answer is:"Do not wipe your feet when you enter Apricity,but wipe them when you leave.

Monolith
10-23-2009, 01:20 PM
Lutiferre is dead! Long live Lutiferre!

Mesrine
10-23-2009, 09:21 PM
RIP Correos de la Mar :(

Lutiferre
10-24-2009, 02:55 AM
As I was just telling in another thread, it seems my untimely death and passing has in fact been a genuine exception to the law of the excluded middle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_excluded_middle), which states that a proposition must be either true or false.

The proposition that Lutiferre is dead is true given that I died the 15th of October, but yet by some kind of magical fact it is false.

Zyklop
11-16-2009, 06:56 PM
I sincerely hope you won't ever have to bury a friend.

Brynhild
11-16-2009, 07:36 PM
These kind of jokes are getting old.

Loki
11-16-2009, 07:37 PM
Lutiferre is a cool guy. I hope he lives to a ripe old age.

Lutiferre
11-16-2009, 10:41 PM
I sincerely hope you won't ever have to bury a friend.

These kind of jokes are getting old.

This thread is old, and was dead until you posted.

Poltergeist
11-16-2009, 10:59 PM
RIP Correos de la Mar :(

Yeah, who is going to lead this organization now? When the young hope for its leadership (Luti), which was scheduled to replace the old leader, is gone.

Mesrine
11-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Yeah, who is going to lead this organization now? When the young hope for its leadership (Luti), which was scheduled to replace the old leader, is gone.

Lutiferre would use the boats to transport drugs and other funny stuff, at least. :cool:

~°2012°~
11-16-2009, 11:59 PM
The cause of death was determined to be a drug overdose. Apparently he had been suffering from a heroine addiction since he was fourteen-years old.

Victory for Eugenics

Svipdag
11-17-2009, 12:17 AM
You are a LIAR! I consider this kind of fraud reprehensible.:mad: You have been relegated to my Ignore list where you will already find your buddy Lutiferre, the Mud-bearer.

Brynhild
11-17-2009, 01:57 AM
This thread is old, and was dead until you posted.

If you bothered to take any notice of the dates, along with who posted before me, it was Zyklop who reopened it. I had no knowledge of this thread till this morning, because I had been absent.

You've had your 15 minutes of fame. I hope neither you or Papist lose anyone close to you any time soon.

Lutiferre
11-17-2009, 10:26 AM
If you bothered to take any notice of the dates, along with who posted before me, it was Zyklop who reopened it. I had no knowledge of this thread till this morning, because I had been absent.
Sorry, but I quoted Zyklops post too. Didnt mean to blame it on you.

You've had your 15 minutes of fame. I hope neither you or Papist lose anyone close to you any time soon.
Well, for your information, I had nothing to do with it.. I was inactive for a few days when this thread was opened

Lutiferre would use the boats to transport drugs and other funny stuff, at least. :cool:
They have good weed in Morocco

Amarantine
11-17-2009, 12:39 PM
This thread should be closed a long time ago!

Trencavel
11-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Damn !
I was starting to feel guilty !

Turkophagos
11-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Lutiferre
23 December 1991 - 15 October 2009

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1357/fayj.jpg

It is with the deepest regrets I must inform you all that Lutiferre has passed away. Police found his body at 23:16 on Thursday the 15th of October, 2009. The cause of death was determined to be a drug overdose. Apparently he had been suffering from a heroine addiction since he was fourteen-years old.

Needless to say, our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends

Regards,
Eóin.

rNQRfBAzSzo

Lutiferre
11-18-2009, 08:59 AM
Damn !
I was starting to feel guilty !
If I actually do die from drugs, it's your fault :D

safinator
11-22-2012, 07:47 PM
Sorry for Lutiferre, he was a cool dude.