PDA

View Full Version : Good tourists vs. Bad tourists

Alenka
10-04-2013, 06:53 AM
In your country, are there any stereotypes regarding tourists from particular countries? What are these stereotypes?
Tourists from which countries are seen as "good tourists" and which as "bad tourists"?

Methmatician
10-04-2013, 07:34 AM
I can't tell tourists from Australians unless they're Japanese or I'm at tourists' 'must see' places.

Blackout
10-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Not sure to be honest, i don't think many tourists come to this place. I'd imagine, the ones who put their rubbish correctly in the bin are considered 'good'... http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/gajeebant/bth_SunglassesSmiley.jpg

alb0zfinest
10-05-2013, 05:27 PM
For Albania
Best tourists: Albanians
worst tourists: Albanians.

You have some Albanians that clean up after themselves generally care about the environment of the country, and try not to destroy any artifacts because they know its valuable. Then you have some other Albanians that just dump garbage wherever they feel like it, and play around (like write on) statues or touch things that are not suppose to be touched (like fragile artifacts).
Your probably thinking well Albania only gets Albanian tourists so you can't really answer the topic question. Well Hate to break it to you but Albania had 4.1 million tourists just last year and quite a few were Albanians, but there were also others. Germans, Polish, Czech, Macedonians, and a few American tourists etc

Damiăo de Góis
10-05-2013, 05:36 PM
I think we get a more family oriented tourism here compered with Spain who get the chav types in their mediterranean beaches.
So, i can't think of any bad tourists. However, if i was from Algarve my opinion would be much more qualified to speak about tourism.