PDA

View Full Version : Classify Loic Perrin, french footballer

le penalty
10-05-2013, 07:13 AM
http://img0.gtsstatic.com/ligue-1/loic-perrin_114314_w460.jpg
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS12VQyKBhD9BAwt0tGfKujbl3nSWn2N 2ixAQ-d8mpNEEy-I7ra-A
http://www.sport24.com/var/plain_site/storage/images/football/fiches-joueurs/france/loic-perrin/5627489-3-fre-FR/Loic-Perrin_large.jpg

Kratos
10-05-2013, 08:39 AM
Atlanto-med.

Tooting Carmen
09-25-2014, 07:32 AM
Atlanto-med.

With maybe a minor Berid element (rare for France).

guyinsf
01-02-2017, 08:27 AM

Is he full ethnic French though? He looks like he might have something else in him.

Nurzat
01-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Is he full ethnic French though? He looks like he might have something else in him.

Westerners forget, but they once had a large Gypsy population that in the West, unlike the Balkans, assimilated. so here and there you can have French, Italians, Brits, Germans with Gypsy ancestry of which even they may not know.

St Etienne city region in France is said to have many Gypsies, but they identify as French, for example.

funny thing, I checked where this guy is from after writing about St Etienne above and guess what - he's from St Etienne! so it doesn't seem to be a coincidence, he must be of French Gypsy origin

guyinsf
01-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Westerners forget, but they once had a large Gypsy population that in the West, unlike the Balkans, assimilated. so here and there you can have French, Italians, Brits, Germans with Gypsy ancestry of which even they may not know.

St Etienne city region in France is said to have many Gypsies, but they identify as French, for example.

funny thing, I checked where this guy is from after writing about St Etienne above and guess what - he's from St Etienne! so it doesn't seem to be a coincidence, he must be of French Gypsy origin

Thanks for the detective work! We don't know for sure if he has gypsy blood but the possibly is certainly there and he looks not fully French. He could also be mixed with some southern European.

averagedude
01-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Berid + something else

guyinsf
01-10-2017, 08:33 AM
He is already South European, and relating South Europeaness with a possible (in your nordicist dream, of course) Gypsy ancestry is pathetic for your part.

I meant southern european as in something else other than French you idiot! He's already French so of course my statement implies some other southern European nation that's not French. I was not the person who brought the possibility of him having gypsy ancestry. Someone else did and I was merely responding to what they wrote and in my statement I'm even showing doubts that he has gypsy connection because it's just speculation with no proof from the person who initially brought that up. If you spent the time to actually go through this thread then you wouldn't open your stupid mouth to attack me for no reason. Damn I wish the moderator would just ban you for good from this site, you are one of the biggest bitches and trolls here!

Ouistreham
01-10-2017, 11:08 PM
Obviously, his grandmother had fun in the year 1944 or 1945 with some Mulatoo soldier (American, or French from the West Indies).
Upper lip and nose exsude a typical SSA vibe that is still striking.

As for France, you cannot be more wrong.
A hundred years ago, there were only about 15,000 Gypsies in France. Each time they travelled from a place to another (which they did on a daily basis since none of them was sedentarized back then) they had to apply to the police station. They were under straight control.
Like Jews, Gypsies were of two kinds, the Southern and the Eastern ones. The latter came from Central Europe, had German second names (e.g. Django Reinhardt) and were called ''Manouches'' or ''Yeniches'', the Southern ones had Spanish second names and were called ''Gitans''.
Now it's different, Roms have come by hundreds of thousands from Bosnia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia, Ukraina, Romania etc. and their deeds are out of control.

Saint-Etienne was a tiny village that, during the 18th century, became a big town thanks to the industrial revolution. A place with coal mines and steel making industries (now it's a pathetic rust belt), a place for hard workers, typically a place that never would attract any Gypsy!

Thanks for the detective work!
Can't you see this idiot is bullshitting you?

bozkur
01-11-2017, 04:09 PM
Atlanto-Med

Indomitable
01-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Atlanto-med + some berid

Sebastianus Rex
01-11-2017, 04:41 PM

Or Paleo.

Enflamme
01-11-2017, 05:27 PM

Berid does not exist. It's just CM.

CM/Alpinoid from France:
http://i.skyrock.net/9588/94039588/pics/3267868690_1_3_IPEH6SqI.jpg

Another CM/Alpinoid from England:
http://fullhdpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Dominic-Cooper-Photos.jpg

Your Loic Perrin is not CM.

guyinsf
01-12-2017, 02:21 AM
lol I did not know you got butthurt with me so easily :laugh2:

You are from Spain so English is not your first language, I totally understand and acknowledge that CV! My last statement about you being one of the biggest trolls and bitches on this forum reveals an ANNOYANCE that you create for me, not a feeling of getting butthurt. You are probably the most annoying person on this forum to me. Getting butthurt is entirely different, please study the difference or learn the definition of butthurt. Gracias.

LieDetector
01-12-2017, 02:22 AM
med

Xacal
01-12-2017, 02:25 AM
Atlanto-Med + Berid