PDA

View Full Version : News from my great aunt in Damascus

MarkyMark
10-06-2013, 06:10 PM
Nearly all of her neighbors are dead. The most of the neighborhood(al-Qasa), a christian neighborhood, is bombed to rubble and smoke and it only stopped a little bit ago. She said the funerals are tomorrow and we urged her not to go because the rebels will take the advantage to shoot them then, but she is being stubborn.

She also said there was a big wedding between a christian man from Qamishli and a christian woman from Tur Abdin. They ordered alcohol for the wedding from a Turkish company. The alcohol was poisoned and the groom and bride died along with most who attended the wedding.

This is Islam. Whether or not they were rebels or ordinary Turks they are taking advantage of the weakness of Alawites who protected the christians to kill as many of us as they can.

larali
10-06-2013, 06:13 PM
So horrible. Prayers for your great aunt's safety.

MarkyMark
10-06-2013, 06:14 PM
So horrible. Prayers for your great aunt's safety.

Thanks, I appreciate it a lot. I just hope she can make it to Lebanon before things get worse.

Shah-Jehan
10-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Nearly all of her neighbors are dead. The most of the neighborhood(al-Qasa), a christian neighborhood, is bombed to rubble and smoke and it only stopped a little bit ago. She said the funerals are tomorrow and we urged her not to go because the rebels will take the advantage to shoot them then, but she is being stubborn.

She also said there was a big wedding between a christian man from Qamishli and a christian woman from Tur Abdin. They ordered alcohol for the wedding from a Turkish company. The alcohol was poisoned and the groom and bride died along with most who attended the wedding.

This is Islam. Whether or not they were rebels or ordinary Turks they are taking advantage of the weakness of Alawites who protected the christians to kill as many of us as they can.

Horrific news, but, the bolded part, uhm, I thought Assad was also Muslim?

YeshAtid
10-06-2013, 10:20 PM

Alawites aren't really

MarkyMark
10-07-2013, 12:01 AM

They also believe in re-incarnation and such other stuff that is not really Muslim. But I I just want to say I was in a bad mood from hearing the news. I know not all Muslims are like this, but there are some serious flaws in Islam.

Loki
10-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Damn, I'm so sorry to hear that man! :(

Prisoner Of Ice
10-13-2013, 08:28 PM

Unbelievable.

Anglojew
10-13-2013, 08:50 PM
Very sorry to hear.

The world is waking up to what the cult of Submission (Islam) is.

Smeagol
10-13-2013, 09:01 PM

Terrible.