PDA

View Full Version : Which European sub-race are you? (based on Hans Gunther)

Smeagol
10-08-2013, 02:41 AM
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-european-subrace-test

Smeagol
10-08-2013, 02:48 AM
Nordic Race
Based on your answers, you belong to the Nordic race. The Nordic race "is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture." - Madison Grant, The Passing of the Great Race.

You scored 17% on Nordic, higher than 87% of your peers.

You scored 1% on Dinaric, higher than 2% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Mediterranean, higher than 58% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Alpine, higher than 5% of your peers.

You scored 0% on East-Baltic, higher than 5% of your peers.

decembergrl
10-23-2013, 12:26 AM
Predominantly Nordic Race

Based on your answers, your phenotype is mostly Nordic with other European admixture. The Nordic race "is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture." - Madison Grant, The Passing of the Great Race.

You scored 14% on Nordic, higher than 74% of your peers.

You scored 7% on Dinaric, higher than 43% of your peers.

You scored 11% on Mediterranean, higher than 66% of your peers.

You scored 3% on Alpine, higher than 14% of your peers.

larali
10-23-2013, 12:31 AM
Undetermined
Your exact European racial type cannot be determined by this quiz. It is highly probably that you are a good admixture of several different types. Your test score is below:
Nordic characteristics: 4
Alpine characteristics: 6
Mediterranean characterisitics: 11
Dinaric characterisitics: 8
East Baltic characteristics: 5

Prisoner Of Ice
10-23-2013, 12:37 AM
Undetermined, crapsmoke

Nordic characteristics: 9

Alpine characteristics: 8

Mediterranean characterisitics: 8

Dinaric characterisitics: 10

East Baltic characteristics: 8

Surprised I am so high on baltic. Also pretty high on alpine and dinaric.

I wonder how many people are 6' 2" with 28 inch inseam. Must be close to one in a million.

Atlantic Islander
10-23-2013, 12:40 AM
LOL, mine was "undetermined".

Your exact European racial type cannot be determined by this quiz. It is highly probably that you are a good admixture of several different types. Your test score is below:

Nordic characteristics: 6

Mediterranean characteristics: 9

Dinaric characteristics: 16

How silly.

Dombra
Nordic characteristics: 5
Alpine characteristics: 14
Mediterranean characterisitics: 2
Dinaric characterisitics: 9
East Baltic characteristics: 15

OldWayGuy
Predominantly Alpine Race
Based on your answers, your phenotype is mostly Alpine with other European admixture. "The Alpines are round skulled, of medium height and sturdy build, both as to skeleton and muscles. The coloration of both hair and eyes was originally very dark and still tends strongly in that direction, but many light colored eyes, especially gray, are now found in the Alpine populations of western Europe. The Alpine subspecies occupies all central and eastern Europe, and extends through Asia Minor to the Hindu Kush and the Pamirs. The Armenoids constitute an Alpine subdivision and represent the ancestral type of this race which remained in the mountains and high plateaux of Anatolia and western Asia." -Madison Grant, The Passing of the Great Race.

You scored 7% on Nordic, higher than 20% of your peers.

You scored 8% on Dinaric, higher than 53% of your peers.

You scored 7% on Mediterranean, higher than 24% of your peers.

You scored 14% on Alpine, higher than 95% of your peers.

You scored 13% on East-Baltic, higher than 97% of your peers.

Agron
10-23-2013, 12:42 AM
Predominantly Mediterranean Race

Based on your answers, your phenotype is mostly Mediterranean with other European admixture. "The dark Mediterranean or Iberian subspecies occupies the shores of the inland sea, and extends along the Atlantic coast until it reaches the Nordic species. It also spreads far east into southern Asia. It is long skulled like the Nordic race, but the absolute size of the skull is less. The eyes and hair are very dark or black, and the skin more or less swarthy. The stature is stunted in comparison to that of the Nordic race and the musculature and bony framework weak." -Madison Grant,The Passing of the Great Race.
The Mediterranean race was thought to be prevalent in southern Europe, parts of Eastern Europe, most of North Africa, Northeast Africa, West Asia and parts of South Asia, Parts of Wales, Southern Scotland, as well as parts of southwestern Ireland and western Great Britain.

You scored 6% on Nordic, higher than 20% of your peers.

You scored 12% on Dinaric, higher than 89% of your peers.

You scored 15% on Mediterranean, higher than 91% of your peers.

Ozzy
10-23-2013, 12:44 AM
Not sure why I'm taking this, but.. What is tall, exactly, as opposed to very tall, if very tall is 182 cm or taller? Would 175-178 range be considered medium, or tall?

Neanderthal
10-23-2013, 12:46 AM
Undetermined
Nordic characteristics: 13
Alpine characteristics: 2
Dinaric characterisitics: 6
East Baltic characteristics: 3

Smeagol
10-23-2013, 12:48 AM
Not sure why I'm taking this, but.. What is tall, exactly, as opposed to very tall, if very tall is 182 cm or taller? Would 175-178 range be considered medium, or tall?

Very tall is over 6 feet for the test.

Rudel
10-23-2013, 12:48 AM
Nordic Race

Based on your answers, you belong to the Nordic race. The Nordic race "is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture." - Madison Grant, The Passing of the Great Race.

You scored 17% on Nordic, higher than 86% of your peers.

You scored 2% on Dinaric, higher than 3% of your peers.

You scored 2% on Mediterranean, higher than 2% of your peers.

You scored 4% on East-Baltic, higher than 44% of your peers.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Amusing, knowing my contempt for all "Nordic"-wannabe shit and "the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups".

decembergrl
10-23-2013, 12:49 AM
In modeling agencies, men are tall if they're at least 6 foot and women are tall if they're at least 5' 9". I was surprised this quiz put 5' 6" to be "very tall" for a woman. Umm...I'd say 5' 8" is at least tall for a woman. Hmmm. But I was bored and took this quiz anyway.

Ozzy
10-23-2013, 12:50 AM
Nordic Distribution
You scored 21% on Nordic, higher than 97% of your peers.
Dinaric Distribution
Mediterranean Distribution
You scored 5% on Mediterranean, higher than 18% of your peers.
Alpine Distribution
East-Baltic Distribution
You scored 1% on East-Baltic, higher than 5% of your peers.

The numbers just seem silly to me, makes me wonder how it was calculated. lol

Atlantic Islander
10-23-2013, 12:51 AM

You should base it on what's considered average (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height).

Rudel
10-23-2013, 12:54 AM
In modeling agencies, men are tall if they're at least 6 foot and women are tall if they're at least 5' 9". I was surprised this quiz put 5' 6" to be "very tall" for a woman. Umm...I'd say 5' 9" is at least tall for a woman. Hmmm. But I was bored and took this quiz anyway.

My mum's 1m75 (5' 9" in your barbaric measures) and she's considered pretty tall. Taller than that (around 6') would be freakish in my opinion.

Vukodav
10-23-2013, 12:56 AM
Undetermined
Nordic characteristics: 11
Mediterranean characterisitics: 1
East Baltic characteristics: 6

Carlito's Way
10-23-2013, 12:56 AM
Based on your answers, your phenotype is mostly Mediterranean with other European admixture.

You scored 10% on Dinaric, higher than 72% of your peers.

You scored 4% on Alpine, higher than 26% of your peers.

You scored 3% on East-Baltic, higher than 28% of your peers.

Atlantic Islander
10-23-2013, 12:57 AM
LOL, mine was "undetermined".

Nordic characteristics: 6

Mediterranean characteristics: 9

Dinaric characteristics: 16

How silly.

You scored 6% on Nordic, higher than 21% of your peers.
You scored 16% on Dinaric, higher than 99% of your peers.
You scored 9% on Mediterranean, higher than 47% of your peers.
You scored 8% on Alpine, higher than 74% of your peers.
You scored 8% on East-Baltic, higher than 81% of your peers.

LOL

Ozzy
10-23-2013, 12:57 AM
Very tall is over 6 feet for the test.

Well, does this sound to be about right to you?

Very tall: 6'1+
Tall: 5'10 - 6'0 range
Medium: 5'7 - 5'9
Short: 5'3 - 5'6
Very Short: 5'2 and below?

Smeagol
10-23-2013, 12:58 AM
Well, does this sound to be about right to you?

Very tall: 6'1+
Tall: 5'10 - 6'0 range
Medium: 5'7 - 5'9
Short: 5'3 - 5'6
Very Short: 5'2 and below?

Yes.

Mark
10-23-2013, 12:59 AM
These are my results:

Nordic characteristics: 10

Alpine characteristics: 5

Dinaric characterisitics: 3

East Baltic characteristics: 4

http://i.imgur.com/59hNDpE.png

decembergrl
10-23-2013, 01:01 AM
My mum's 1m75 (5' 9" in your barbaric measures) and she's considered pretty tall. Taller than that (around 6') would be freakish in my opinion.That was according to what the modeling agencies had said, not me. I always thought like 5' 8" and up was tall, but think 5' 11"+ to be very tall for female height, not 5' 6" like the quiz said.

armenianbodyhair
10-23-2013, 01:02 AM
Predominantly Dinaric Race
Based on your answers, your phenotype is mostly Dinaric with other European admixture. The Dinarics were said to inhabit the Dinaric Alps (the western part of the Balkan Peninsula). Characteristics were defined as tall, mostly mesomorph bodily build, with relatively long legs and short trunk and a medium arm span. The overall anatomy of the head was said to be brachycephalic to hyperbrachycephalic whereby the condition is caused by both rather high breadth of the head and a medium length of the neurocranium, whose back part is often somewhat flattened (planoccipital). -Wikipedia

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 15% on Dinaric, higher than 98% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Alpine, higher than 84% of your peers.

You scored 7% on East-Baltic, higher than 77% of your peers.

LOL. This is completely wrong. I'm only slightly Dinarid and I'm pretty sure I am pretty sure I am much more Baltid than this shows. Perhaps its my coloring or hair. I really can't explain these results. I expected I'd have gotten alpine although I am a little tall for it. I have absolutely no idea how I got anything Nordic.

Atlantic Islander
10-23-2013, 01:03 AM
That was according to what the modeling agencies had said, not me. I always thought like 5' 8" and up was tall, but think 5' 11"+ was be very tall for female height, not 5' 6" like the quiz said.

Average female height is 5'4" though - That has to be taken into consideration, 5'6" is not very tall, but it's above the average.

decembergrl
10-23-2013, 01:04 AM
^ True.

alb0zfinest
10-23-2013, 01:07 AM
Lol how accurate is this?

Your result for The European Sub-race Test ...
Nordic Race

Nordic Distribution

You scored 18% on Nordic, higher than 89% of your peers.

You scored 1% on Dinaric, higher than 3% of your peers

You scored 3% on Mediterranean, higher than 6% of your peers.

You scored 4% on Alpine, higher than 26% of your peers.

You scored 3% on East-Baltic, higher than 28% of your peers.

armenianbodyhair
10-23-2013, 01:07 AM
That was according to what the modeling agencies had said, not me. I always thought like 5' 8" and up was tall, but think 5' 11"+ was be very tall for female height, not 5' 6" like the quiz said.
170 is also much MUCH closer to 5'7. I didn't know how to answer that one because I am 169cm which puts me a little over 5'6. I said I was just tall instead of very tall though, because 169cm is barely above average. I still think it's in the average range. 4'5 is legally a midget, those height things were off.

Quasimodem
10-23-2013, 01:09 AM
Undetermined! That's the best type, right?

Your exact European racial type cannot be determined by this quiz. It is highly probably that you are a good admixture of several different types. Your test score is below:Nordic characteristics: 6
Mediterranean characterisitics: 12
East Baltic characteristics: 2

decembergrl
10-23-2013, 01:11 AM
170 is also much MUCH closer to 5'7. I didn't know how to answer that one because I am 169cm which puts me a little over 5'6. I said I was just tall instead of very tall though, because 169cm is barely above average. I still think it's in the average range. 4'5 is legally a midget, those height things were off.Crap, you beat me to it. I was just about to say...wait a minute, isn't 170cm = 5' 7"? Thanks for the clarification.

Stanley
10-23-2013, 01:14 AM
Lol how accurate is this?

Extremely.

Ozzy
10-23-2013, 01:14 AM
You should base it on what's considered average (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height).

Don't they often say about averages in general, that the actual average in reality is lower than it's statistical counterpart? Due to the statistical extremes and all of that?

I'm a measly inch shorter than the measured average in Norway, but for all I know I could grow another inch or more in the next 5 years, by the time I'm 25. A lot of physical changes can occur in half of a decade. I'm taller than my father was, at least.

Atlantic Islander
10-23-2013, 01:16 AM
Extremely.

Sure. :rolleyes: :p

ChocolateFace
10-23-2013, 01:17 AM
I think those classifications of "tall" or "very tall" etc. was based off of what was the norm back in the early 20th century to these anthropologists not now.

alb0zfinest
10-23-2013, 01:19 AM
Extremely.

So why did it put me on the nordic subrace? I answered each question truthfully, and as close as possible.
Yet I was classified anywhere between pontid to dinarid to alpine, to med, to gracile, atlanto dinarid lol.

Neanderthal
10-23-2013, 01:22 AM
So why did it put me on the nordic subrace? I answered each question truthfully, and as close as possible.
Yet I was classified anywhere between pontid to dinarid to alpine, to med, to gracile, atlanto dinarid lol.

Maybe you're Nordid and don't want to admit it.

Ozzy
10-23-2013, 01:26 AM
I think those classifications of "tall" or "very tall" etc. was based off of what was the norm back in the early 20th century to these anthropologists not now.

There was probably more of a gap than there is now, due to nutrition and shit, as the range of averages in most countries nowadays seems to be 5'9 to 5'11 which is not really a dramatic difference, and I'm sure there are folks in most countries who fall within either side of that range. The dutch seem to be the tallest, though, being slightly over 6 feet on average, supposedly. But I don't think that makes them the most nordic looking.

"Very tall" nowadays seems to just be down to random genetic chance/abnormality. I know very few people legitimately taller than 6'2.. I know one or two people who are 6'7, but that's maybe one or two people in nearly a quarter of a lifetime. One kid was taller than my 6'2 friend and claimed to be shorter, but I think he might've been self conscious about it or something.

armenianbodyhair
10-23-2013, 01:26 AM

I'm pretty sure he was being facetious. I really dislike how they leave out atlantopontid I think that is the reason the results are skewed.

alb0zfinest
10-23-2013, 01:35 AM
Maybe you're Nordid and don't want to admit it.

Nein.

Methmatician
10-23-2013, 01:43 AM
Nordic Race

You scored 17% on Nordic, higher than 86% of your peers.

You scored 6% on Dinaric, higher than 34% of your peers.

You scored 3% on Mediterranean, higher than 6% of your peers.

You scored 2% on Alpine, higher than 5% of your peers.

I have doubts about tests like these.

Proctor
10-23-2013, 02:01 AM
Got nordic

"You scored 13% on Nordic, higher than 67% of your peers"

Sippola
10-23-2013, 02:09 AM
I did not sign up for the ad bombardment.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-23-2013, 02:13 AM

The choice between finding out what "sub-race" I am through an Okcupid test, of all places, or being bombarded with advertisements about how I'll be able to bang lots of chicks on through their website isn't much of a choice. Um, I choose not to.

I'm surprised the website allowed the test.

Atlantic Islander
10-23-2013, 02:21 AM

You don't have to sign up at all, I just left everything blank (except for gender) and it still showed me the results.

Sikeliot
10-23-2013, 02:26 AM
Nordic characteristics: 8
Alpine characteristics: 7
Mediterranean characterisitics: 9
Dinaric characterisitics: 7

Sippola
10-23-2013, 02:41 AM
Thanks Atlantic Islander!

Mediterranean characterisitics: 7
East Baltic characteristics: 5

Vojnik
10-24-2013, 09:12 AM
Mediterranean characterisitics: 10
Dinaric characterisitics: 12

Corvus
10-24-2013, 09:15 AM
LOL I thought OK Cupid is a dating site, are they also now following the big anthro trend ;)

Thor2009
10-24-2013, 09:20 AM
Mediterranean characterisitics: 6
Dinaric characterisitics: 5

Makes sense, given that my classification is a combination of Nordid + Borreby.

cally
10-24-2013, 09:28 AM

Nordic 14%
Dinaric 7%
Med 9%
Alpine 2%
East-Baltic 1%

yeah right :rolleyes::p

Archduke
10-24-2013, 09:28 AM
Undetermined
Alpine characteristics: 7
Mediterranean characterisitics: 10

Corvus
10-24-2013, 09:34 AM
Yes everybody is predominantly Nordic, seems very accurate this test :p

Baldur
10-24-2013, 09:35 AM
Predominantly East Baltic Race
Nordic Distribution
You scored 9% on Nordic, higher than 43% of your peers.
Dinaric Distribution
You scored 1% on Mediterranean, higher than 2% of your peers.
Alpine Distribution
You scored 12% on Alpine, higher than 91% of your peers.
East-Baltic Distribution
You scored 13% on East-Baltic, higher than 96% of your peers.

Sarmatian
10-24-2013, 09:42 AM
Based on your answers, you belong to the Nordic race.

You scored 20% on Nordic, higher than 97% of your peers.
You scored 5% on Dinaric, higher than 26% of your peers.

Sarmatian
10-24-2013, 10:09 AM
Undetermined

Nordic characteristics: 5
Mediterranean characterisitics: 13

Someone has classified me a baltid with nordid influence via pm.

My relatively high Mediterranean scire must be influenced by my slenderness and medium height.
I have a straight and prominent nose instead of concave (but it's not very narrow) and my face is longer than broader (i.e. oval). I'm still mostly baltid neverthless. Compared to my sister, Imo, I'm slightly less baltid or maybe that broad face of hers is west baltid onfluenced. (Though this quiz does not make distinction between them).

Make a classification thread.

Queen B
10-24-2013, 10:14 AM
Lol. its a shitty test:

Nordic Race

Based on your answers, you belong to the Nordic race. The Nordic race "is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture."

You scored 19% on Nordic, higher than 93% of your peers.
You scored 4% on Dinaric, higher than 17% of your peers.
You scored 4% on Mediterranean, higher than 12% of your peers.

Maleficent
10-24-2013, 10:51 AM
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad102/FaerieQueene517/a63f618f7f364f4fed84038ab26cf5b4_zps87129abe.jpg?t =1382609258

Prisoner Of Ice
10-24-2013, 10:56 AM
Undetermined, crapsmoke

Surprised I am so high on baltic. Also pretty high on alpine and dinaric.

I wonder how many people are 6' 2" with 28 inch inseam. Must be close to one in a million.

I took a pic of myself and tried to classify myself. I am surprised how long my face is. It's basically very long but with very wide and defined jaws and surprisingly narrow mouth.

Took me a while comparing my pic with examples side by side but Kurganoid seems to be the closest fit. Which I guess makes sense from the test results.

Ianus
10-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Undetermined

Nordic characteristics: 9 Higher of 43%

Alpine characteristics: 9 Higher than 90%

Mediterranean characterisitics: 3 higher than 6%

Dinaric characterisitics: 10 higher than 73%

East Baltic characteristics: 6 higher than 71%

Mainly alpinoid caractheristic i think

Mortimer
10-24-2013, 11:01 AM
i guess since i have southasian genetics and mid-eastern combined 25-30% it doesnt apply to me and also i would need to register a account to see my results

jmls
10-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Based on your answers, your phenotype is mostly Nordic with other European admixture. The Nordic race "is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture." - Madison Grant, The Passing of the Great Race.

Nordic Distribution
Dinaric Distribution
You scored 8% on Mediterranean, higher than 37% of your peers.
Alpine Distribution
East-Baltic Distribution
You scored 3% on East-Baltic, higher than 28% of your peer

Sarmatian
10-24-2013, 12:33 PM
Lol. its a shitty test:

Nordic Race

Based on your answers, you belong to the Nordic race. The Nordic race "is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture."

You scored 19% on Nordic, higher than 93% of your peers.
You scored 4% on Dinaric, higher than 17% of your peers.
You scored 4% on Mediterranean, higher than 12% of your peers.

If I'm not mistaking you for another Greek girl you can't be Nordid, you're Med.

Pjeter Pan
10-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Nordic characteristics: 3
East Baltic characteristics: 1

You scored 3% on Nordic, higher than 4% of your peers.

You scored 10% on Dinaric, higher than 73% of your peers.

You scored 13% on Mediterranean, higher than 79% of your peers.

You scored 5% on Alpine, higher than 41% of your peers.

Queen B
10-24-2013, 01:08 PM
If I'm not mistaking you for another Greek girl you can't be Nordid, you're Med.
Exactly, that's why I said its a shitty result.
Because while I might be tall, with long head, pale grey skin and lighter eyes, I put other info like concave nose, thick lips, dark brown and wavy hair that should point me out of Nordid

Permafrost
10-24-2013, 01:15 PM
Another 'Nordid' here.

You scored 15% on Nordic, higher than 79% of your peers.

You scored 8% on Dinaric, higher than 53% of your peers. ( :bullet puke )

You scored 3% on Alpine, higher than 15% of your peers.

You scored 2% on East-Baltic, higher than 16% of your peers.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Were you holding your camera?

In that case your face looks skewed.

Yeah, I was holding it and my nose did look crooked, my whole face does. Looking at some other pictures faces looks different. I guess it's probably simply cro magnon, not kurgan, though I don't have downturned eyes.

Hard to tell really, guess I will have to have someone take some pics and help me measure cranial index properly.

armenianbodyhair
10-24-2013, 06:37 PM
I actually measured my skull and arm/leg ratio and then answered based on that and it was even less accurate this time.

Caismeachd
10-24-2013, 06:59 PM

You scored 15% on Nordic, higher than 79% of your peers.

Dinaric Distribution
You scored 3% on Dinaric, higher than 9% of your peers.

You scored 8% on Mediterranean, higher than 37% of your peers.

Alpine Distribution

East-Baltic Distribution

Graham
10-24-2013, 07:10 PM

Smaug
10-24-2013, 07:19 PM
Nordic characteristics: 12

Nordic, Alpine and Mediteranean. Makes sense since I am Atlantid.

Aurora
10-24-2013, 08:09 PM
Undetermined
Alpine characteristics: 3
Mediterranean characterisitics: 11
Dinaric characterisitics: 7

EDMONDI
10-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Are you all on okcupid? :lol:

It makes you sign up to receive your result.

Damiăo de Góis
10-24-2013, 08:13 PM
I did the quiz, but didn't feel like signing up at the end...

Atlantic Islander
10-24-2013, 09:29 PM
Are you all on okcupid? :lol:

It makes you sign up to receive your result.

I did the quiz, but didn't feel like signing up at the end...

You don't have to sign up, just leave it blank.

Damiăo de Góis
10-24-2013, 09:36 PM
You don't have to sign up, just leave it blank.

I don't think this is right :p

http://oi40.tinypic.com/1gjatw.jpg

dralos
10-24-2013, 09:37 PM

Mediterranean characterisitics: 6

Maximum Speed
11-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Undetermined

East Baltic characteristics: 1

Is a useless test.

Armand_Duval
11-05-2013, 05:39 PM
Lol.

You scored 7% on Nordic, higher than 28% of your peers.

You scored 9% on Dinaric, higher than 64% of your peers.

You scored 5% on Alpine, higher than 42% of your peers.

You scored 5% on Alpine, higher than 42% of your peers.

You scored 4% on East-Baltic, higher than 45% of your peers.

Artek
11-05-2013, 05:39 PM

Alpine characteristics: 4

Dinaric characterisitics: 5

HAHAHAHA !

Roy
11-05-2013, 05:46 PM
I got classified as Nordid, despite darker pigmentation.

Cleitus
11-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Alpine characteristics: 10
Mediterranean characterisitics: 5
You scored 11% on Nordic, higher than 55% of your peers.
You scored 8% on Dinaric, higher than 54% of your peers.
You scored 10% on Alpine, higher than 84% of your peers.
You scored 8% on East-Baltic, higher than 82% of your peers.

Bloodsport
11-05-2013, 05:48 PM

You scored 11% on Dinaric, higher than 82% of your peers.

You scored 6% on Alpine, higher than 56% of your peers.

Mikula
11-05-2013, 05:49 PM
Bump!

When I will have more time I will try it

Armand_Duval
11-05-2013, 05:51 PM
For me my results perfectly make sense.

gold_fenix
11-05-2013, 06:03 PM
This test is absurd

Results

You scored 5% on Dinaric, higher than 26% of your peers.

You scored 6% on Mediterranean, higher than 24% of your peers.

You scored 7% on Alpine, higher than 66% of your peers.

You scored 5% on East-Baltic, higher than 60% of your peers.

Gauthier
11-05-2013, 06:11 PM

Alpine characteristics: 1
East Baltic characteristics: 0

Austo
11-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Nordic Distribution

Dinaric Distribution

You scored 7% on Dinaric, higher than 44% of your peers.

You scored 1% on Mediterranean, higher than 2% of your peers.

Alpine Distribution

You scored 17% on Alpine, higher than 99% of your peers.

East-Baltic Distribution

You scored 17% on East-Baltic, higher than 100% of your peers.

Queen B
11-05-2013, 07:00 PM
I got classified as Nordid, despite darker pigmentation.
This is a stupid test because I have dark , wavy hair, with big lips and convacious nose, and it got me Nordid (:picard1:) because I'm over 170, with lighter skin, and grey/green eyes :(

I mean, 19% Nordic and just 4% Medditeranean? :picard2::picard2::picard2:

Artek
11-06-2013, 06:55 AM
That's ridiculous , I'm Central-Euro looking and got 9% of Mediterranean.

Ultra
11-06-2013, 07:02 AM
This is a stupid test because I have dark , wavy hair, with big lips and convacious nose, and it got me Nordid (:picard1:) because I'm over 170, with lighter skin, and grey/green eyes :(

LOL I got 5% Mediterranoid. :eek:

This be my results.

Nordic Distribution

Dinaric Distribution
You scored 1% on Dinaric, higher than 3% of your peers.

Alpine Distribution

East-Baltic Distribution
You scored 1% on East-Baltic, higher than 6% of your peers.

Not really the best test that's for sure.

armenianbodyhair
11-06-2013, 07:06 AM

This be my results.

Nordic Distribution

Dinaric Distribution

Alpine Distribution

East-Baltic Distribution

How can 0% be higher than 5% of the people who took it, can you score negative alpine or something? What the fuck is this shit?

Mark
11-06-2013, 07:11 AM
How can 0% be higher than 5% of the people who took it, can you score negative alpine or something? What the fuck is this shit?
Plenty of people have it in for the Alpines.

armenianbodyhair
11-06-2013, 07:12 AM
Plenty of people have it in for the Alpines.
They're just jelly as alpines are clearly superior.

Ultra
11-06-2013, 07:13 AM
Maybe the test could sense my wide, fleshy tip of my nose. :lol:

Austo
11-06-2013, 09:36 AM

This be my results.

Nordic Distribution

Dinaric Distribution

Alpine Distribution

East-Baltic Distribution

Your probably the most nordid on the forum.

mr. logan
11-06-2013, 10:00 AM
Nordic characteristics: 12
Alpine characteristics: 4
Mediterranean characterisitics: 3
Dinaric characterisitics: 11

Leon_C
11-09-2013, 04:21 PM
Undetermined

Liac
11-12-2013, 07:35 PM

:lol:

Armatus
11-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Dinaric @2 is a bit of a surprise for me.

You scored 4% on Dinaric, higher than 18% of your peers.

You scored 3% on Mediterranean, higher than 7% of your peers.

You scored 1% on Alpine, higher than 5% of your peers.

mikeyup
11-13-2013, 01:19 AM

You scored 4% on Nordic, higher than 8% of your peers.
You scored 10% on Dinaric,higher than 74% of your peers.
You scored 14% on Mediterranean, higher than 86% of your peers.
You scored 4% on Alpine, higher than 27% of your peers.
You scored 3% on East-Baltic, higher than 29% of your peers.

arcticwolf
11-13-2013, 01:43 AM
Nordic characteristics: 15
Alpine characteristics: 3

No fucking way, I score 8 on Mediterranean, and only 3 on East Baltic. No fucking way! :laugh:

Longbowman
01-31-2014, 04:49 PM
No but seriously what is this.

Undetermined
Dinaric characterisitics: 4

I guess it fits with Atlantid, kind of...

Stimpy
01-31-2014, 05:07 PM
Based on your answers, your phenotype is mostly Nordic with other European admixture.

You scored 15% on Nordic, higher than 80% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Dinaric, higher than 3% of your peers.

You scored 8% on Mediterranean, higher than 39% of your peers. (dafuq)

You scored 1% on Alpine, higher than 5% of your peers.

You scored 3% on East-Baltic, higher than 30% of your peers.

Beit El
02-21-2014, 10:59 PM

You scored 9% on Nordic, higher than 43% of your peers.

You scored 11% on Dinaric, higher than 83% of your peers.

You scored 14% on Mediterranean

You scored 1% on Alpine, higher than 6% of your peers.

You scored 0% on East-Baltic

I have blue eyes, blond hair and rosy skin and I'm on the border of tall to very tall according to this test... This is fucking hilarious.

The eyes and hair are very dark or black, and the skin more or less swarthy.

:picard2:

Jackson
02-21-2014, 11:40 PM

So a dinaricised KN/Atlantid/Nordid type i guess.

mikeyup
02-22-2014, 12:16 AM
now i'm undetermined... can't remember what i did different

Argentano
02-22-2014, 02:18 AM
Based on your answers, your phenotype is mostly Mediterranean with other European admixture. "The dark Mediterranean or Iberian subspecies occupies the shores of the inland sea, and extends along the Atlantic coast until it reaches the Nordic species. It also spreads far east into southern Asia. It is long skulled like the Nordic race, but the absolute size of the skull is less. The eyes and hair are very dark or black, and the skin more or less swarthy. The stature is stunted in comparison to that of the Nordic race and the musculature and bony framework weak." -Madison Grant,The Passing of the Great Race.
The Mediterranean race was thought to be prevalent in southern Europe, parts of Eastern Europe, most of North Africa, Northeast Africa, West Asia and parts of South Asia, Parts of Wales, Southern Scotland, as well as parts of southwestern Ireland and western Great Britain.

You scored 4% on Nordic, higher than 8% of your peers.
You scored 10% on Dinaric, higher than 75% of your peers.
You scored 14% on Mediterranean, higher than 87% of your peers.
You scored 7% on Alpine, higher than 68% of your peers.
You scored 3% on East-Baltic, higher than 31% of your peers.

I guess it makes sense