PDA

View Full Version : Equality on Apricity

Loki
10-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Do you think Apricity is good on equality? Are members treated the same, regardless of their background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or political orientation?

I mean, not how members treat each other, but the administration. Also not viewpoints of staff members, but actions and treatment.

gregorius
10-08-2013, 02:17 PM
no im treated like a god here,

Baluarte
10-08-2013, 02:19 PM
I opened several times topics asking for more transparency regarding bans, staff nominations and staff removal. Nothing ever happened and it will not happen.

Loki
10-08-2013, 02:22 PM
I opened several times topics asking for more transparency regarding bans, staff nominations and staff removal. Nothing ever happened and it will not happen.

This doesn't have anything to do with my question.

But to answer your question:

- There is a banning thread that you can check.
- Staff nominations and staff removals may or may not be announced. I can look further into this to maybe set a standard.

Gaston
10-08-2013, 02:29 PM
I think the forum gathers a lot of deranged people so I don't expect equality at all. And also, by essence, the forum is Eurocentric so non-Europeans are treated differently, and particularly more harshly since they dare to come here while they are not wanted by most members.

I also think Mongols and Moors would laugh at how mentally and culturally inferior people are here and how Europeans can't even stop the hate and racism between themselves.

People are also mostly homophobic here.

Loki
10-08-2013, 02:34 PM
And also, by essence, the forum is Eurocentric so non-Europeans are treated differently, and particularly more harshly since they dare to come here while they are not wanted by most members.

Are they really?

You didn't read my question properly.

Illancha
10-08-2013, 02:35 PM
I don't think so, but I don't care either.

Tropico
10-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Mixed race people get trolled when it comes to classifications. But i think we troll each other more than the Euros troll us anyways. Lol

Gaston
10-08-2013, 02:40 PM
You didn't read my question properly.

There is not much to say about the administration since you don't show up unless there is a problem. If I am not wrong, Kazimiera seems open-minded and don't believe in racial theories and I guess you are similar to her.

Jackson
10-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Considering we have such a wide range of viewpoints, it seems pretty fair. Don't get too obsessed with it, if everyone is allowed to have a platform to speak freely it should be fine. There's always going to be arguments and people claiming it's not fair etc, no matter how fair it is.

Smaug
10-08-2013, 02:44 PM
I'm treated well here, except for anti-Celts, who troll me.

Herbalist
10-08-2013, 02:45 PM
Equality doesn't exist on the Internet

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/08/2013825145221594922.html

Dombra
10-08-2013, 02:46 PM
The admins are good and tolerant :)

members however...

larali
10-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Seems equal enough to me.

Hŕkon
10-08-2013, 02:47 PM
I mean, not how members treat each other, but the administration. Also not viewpoints of staff members, but actions and treatment.

In that case, I have but one comment to make; although I greatly enjoy most members, I do not think all of them would make good moderators, and CrystalMaiden is one of those people.

Baluarte
10-08-2013, 02:48 PM
Equality doesn't exist on the Internet

It doesn't exist anywhere. Pipedream created by Freemasons and woshipped by the sheeple who believe in the Republicanist status quo.

Chieftain
10-08-2013, 02:48 PM
On a mild surface, everything seems to be smooth and running on a great performance, but I've noticed that there is certain 'invisible' barriers between certain ethnicities that won't get along, or in a soft manner, they will dislike/exclude another ethnicity from their inner circle a second or third party, and I'm talking about european ethnicities relationships with one another.

About the non-european members, they get treated fairly most of the time, and if they're serious and have a certain attitude that fits to them, it's rare that they will come along any issue, however if otherwise, they will be the target of trolling or they will be sometimes made fun of.

The community tends to be a bit homophobic, I admit I used to be one myself, but I've been reflecting lately and I no longer want to be an obstacle to such persons, who are we to judge their choices anyways, if they don't damage us, let them be.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Never had a fuckin' problem here esp. not from you Loki, so i'm quite satisfied. :)

Talvi
10-08-2013, 02:51 PM
I think sometimes the staff needs to stay out of other peoples business or be more tolerant and not take part in stupid fights regardless of their own background. Ive seen a lot of staff posting pointlessly mean things to their "enemy nationalities" boards and such- Super lame.

KidMulat
10-08-2013, 02:54 PM
None of these bitches who call me names can hurt or upset me so I am fine. However people do treat the people of color on here differently.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-08-2013, 02:58 PM
None of these bitches who call me names can hurt or upset me so I am fine. However people do treat the people of color on here differently.

:D
http://hipsterracist.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/thats-racist.gif

KidMulat
10-08-2013, 03:01 PM
:D
http://hipsterracist.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/thats-racist.gif
You do realize I have never called anyone was racist on here, even if it is the constant on AP I would just be stating the obvious.

Ultra
10-08-2013, 03:03 PM
It's pretty good now I'd say, especially since the obnoxious, biased mods you previously appointed are no longer mods and/or gone.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-08-2013, 03:03 PM
You do realize I have never called anyone was racist on here, even if it is the constant on AP I would just be stating the obvious.

Only "racist" word missed cause you said it all. ;)

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 03:06 PM
many brainless antisemitcs here, which is funny.

hey people who are convinced that jews are superior, at least do some research and bring better arguments than "you control wall street and all the money and stuff".

CrystalMaiden
10-08-2013, 03:08 PM
I don't think so, but I don't care either.

Yes I know honey, without my POV among the mods this forum is definitely poorer. :(

King Claus
10-08-2013, 03:09 PM
No, you care more about turks than Germanics imo.

Lena
10-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Do you think Apricity is good on equality? Are members treated the same, regardless of their background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or political orientation?

Not at all. Staff treats Balkanites like trash... won't go into details, I'll leave it at this, but you know what I already protested about in the past. If you forgot about it, feel free to PM me. Thx.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-08-2013, 03:10 PM
Yes I know honey, without my POV among the mods this forum is definitely poorer. :(

Long live blondies :biggrin:

King Claus
10-08-2013, 03:13 PM
many brainless antisemitcs here, which is funny.

hey people who are convinced that jews are superior, at least do some research and bring better arguments than "you control wall street and all the money and stuff".

I don't think anyone in here is convinced ( other than jews ofc) that jews are superior..

Permafrost
10-08-2013, 03:15 PM
If anything, this forum is way too tolerant and egalitarian (read =boring).

We need to introduce more prejudice and bigotry IMHO. Sexism, male chauvinism, radical feminism, ethnocentrism, Eurocentrism, religious zealotry, racism, extreme nationalism etc. etc. you can really get creative here. As long as it is hateful, it's legit.

alb0zfinest
10-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Not at all. Staff treats Balkanites like trash... won't go into details, I'll leave it at this, but you know what I already protested about in the past. If you forgot about it, feel free to PM me. Thx.

For once Lena I can agree with you. Especially albanians who For some odd reason think that because albanians form a large community here they have the right to treat us like shit and continue with the double standards.

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 03:17 PM
I don't think anyone in here is convinced ( other than jews ofc) that jews are superior..

how can one interpret arguments like "jews control everything and do everything they like ? look how they control wall street, the US, Hollywood, the media, the banks etc".

it can only be interpreted as "jews are superior since they can do that while being a small tiny tribe".

Antisemitism is ridiculous.

Dengizik
10-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Christianity section have more posts than Islam section.

Gospodine
10-08-2013, 03:18 PM
I don't like that these women on here can just talk to me without the subtle persuasion that a clenched fist raised towards my chin can have on their opinions, as it does in real life.

Could we do something about that? How do they find the time to post so much anyway... their households must have food lines longer than a Soviet-era bakery.

Sikeliot
10-08-2013, 03:20 PM
On the basis of protected characteristics, yes I do think everyone here is treated fairly.

And some members, who shall remain nameless, are treated more than fairly for how idiotic and trollish their posting content is.

King Claus
10-08-2013, 03:21 PM
how can one interpret arguments like "jews control everything and do everything they like ? look how they control wall street, the US, Hollywood, the media, the banks etc".

it can only be interpreted as "jews are superior since they can do that while being a small tiny tribe".

Antisemitism is ridiculous.
If you think that stealing other scientist ideas and other peoples money is superior, then yes, you're right.

Lena
10-08-2013, 03:27 PM
For once Lena I can agree with you. Especially albanians who For some odd reason think that because albanians form a large community here they have the right to treat us like shit and continue with the double standards.

I'd love to say more but can't.How I see it is rather simple.
Mods duty- take a look at every freaking reported post, moderate it, if unsure what to do consult other mods but under no circumstances you're allowed to neglect your duty and turn a blind eye to what is going on.

I also support partial moderation of posts, why to delete it fully, or leave some half trash to float on the sea? Ridiculous.

SilverKnight
10-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Not all, many members in here, especially some East-Europeans treat others like shit.. I also think the double standard with black-white people is incredibly ridiculous. .

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 03:28 PM

:rolleyes:

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Not all, many members in here, especially some East-Europeans treat others like shit.. I also think the double standard with black-white people is incredibly ridiculous. .

yup, you treat everyone as equal here. You totally don't engage in half schizophrenic and simply idiotic monologues about certain tribes :)

Sikeliot
10-08-2013, 03:30 PM

I think the question was if we as staff members treat people fairly.
I generally think I treat everyone fairly, but I do get a bit irate when people who don't know anything, speak like experts. But I would equally confront anyone who did that, so I think that is fairly :lol:

CrystalMaiden
10-08-2013, 03:31 PM

And where did they go wrong?

Non-blond blue eyed Balkanians = human genetic waste which needs to be purged from the face of the Earth.

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 03:31 PM
If you think that stealing other scientist ideas and other peoples money is superior, then yes, you're right.

your signature says enough :)

besides, lets be honest here: as a forum personality you are a clown here, at best.

Germaniac
10-08-2013, 03:35 PM

besides, lets be honest here: as a forum personality you are a clown here, at best.

Calm down mate

Lithium
10-08-2013, 03:35 PM
I think that IM or whatever his nickname is isn't equal to us. He is above the forum's rules.

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 03:36 PM
I think that IM or whatever his nickname is isn't equal to us. He is above the forum's rules.

he should be above some forum rules.

Loki
10-08-2013, 03:39 PM
I also support partial moderation of posts, why to delete it fully, or leave some half trash to float on the sea? Ridiculous.

That is against my principles for the following reason: members don't like mods tampering with their posts. I know I hated mine being tampered with on other forums. It's a slippery slope ...

In this system of mine you have more freedom to express yourself.

Lithium
10-08-2013, 03:40 PM

I dont think so...

Herbalist
10-08-2013, 03:41 PM
And some members, who shall remain nameless, are treated more than fairly for how idiotic and trollish their posting content is.

IMO if trolling is allowed, there is not equality, because trolling is very much an equality/social justice issue. Most people who are trolled are of marginalized groups.

Loki
10-08-2013, 03:41 PM

Of all the Albanians on this forum, you are probably one of very few who have accused me of being anti-Albanian. On the contrary, I have heard many more complaints from Greek and Serb members, saying I favour Albanians over other Balkanites. I try my best to remain neutral in this.

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 03:42 PM
Im all in for debates and critisizing religions(All Islam/Christianity/Judaism) but the amount of anti-Islam post is getting quite out of hand i dont get to those anymore also i dont think they should be closed but it looks like there are some members here who have a hard one for islam.
Also there are times where when you as a muslim dont answer like others here want you are a terrorist or an islamist.

King Claus
10-08-2013, 03:43 PM

Changing the subject rather quickly, aren't ya? You must be a very intelligent jew.

Lena
10-08-2013, 03:45 PM
That is against my principles for the following reason: members don't like mods tampering with their posts. I know I hated mine being tampered with on other forums. It's a slippery slope ...

In this system of mine you have more freedom to express yourself.

If it's a freedom of written expression to insult other members half post (f*** your mom, your dog and all that moves around you blah blah, I'll dig out your eyes with rusted spoon etc.) and then say something on topic and possibly 'smart', I'd go with a partial moderation in order to keep thread on the right track. Something to think about...

Loki
10-08-2013, 03:46 PM
Im all in for debates and critisizing religions(All Islam/Christianity/Judaism) but the amount of anti-Islam post is getting quite out of hand i dont get to those anymore also i dont think they should be closed but it looks like there are some members here who have a hard one for islam.
Also there are times where when you as a muslim dont answer like others here want you are a terrorist or an islamist.

Yes I think you have a good point. I checked the Islam section today and it looks like 90% of the threads in there are negative.

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Yes I think you have a good point. I checked the Islam section today and it looks like 90% of the threads in there are negative.

And posts like if you are a muslim you are my enemy dont help either

Loki
10-08-2013, 03:48 PM
If it's a freedom of written expression to insult other members half post (f*** your mom, your dog and all that moves around you blah blah, I'll dig out your eyes with rusted spoon etc.) and then say something on topic and possibly 'smart', I'd go with a partial moderation in order to keep thread on the right track. Something to think about...

If it would strictly be applied like that, then yes. But if all mods are able to do that, then as I said it's a slippery slope, and who says they won't delete other parts that are not that offensive, but that they just don't like? Overmoderation is more dangerous.

Acquisitor
Changing the subject rather quickly, aren't ya? You must be a very intelligent jew.

why should I discuss the jewish question with someone who has such a signature ? its pointless.

Dombra

What did you expect?

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 03:49 PM
What did you expect?
I dont think that muslims are even visiting the islam section.

Philo
10-08-2013, 03:50 PM
I think certain mods are treated unfairly, judging by their remarks. Unfair to other members, I mean.

riverman
10-08-2013, 03:50 PM
I think overly-personal attacks should be deleted, it isn't good for reading, it isn't even intelligent trolling.

Chieftain
10-08-2013, 03:51 PM

Exactly, some of those threads should be moderated, or the ones constantly creating them(we all know who they are) should be warned about their over-spamming in that specific forum sub-division.

It's funny how I or someone else get many thumbs down when we create an anti-thread against them.
Basically, this group's intention is to blame everything bad on muslims and 90% of their contribution is on making threads where muslims commited crimes on other ethnicities, and declare themselves as superior saviors, and innocent angels.

Lena
10-08-2013, 03:51 PM
If it would strictly be applied like that, then yes. But if all mods are able to do that, then as I said it's a slippery slope, and who says they won't delete other parts that are not that offensive, but that they just don't like? Overmoderation is more dangerous.

Mods don't use hard deletion, staff can always see what happened IF there's a need. It is you who's appointing mods, do it wisely and we won't have probs. After all it's your forum,win-win :wink

King Claus
10-08-2013, 03:52 PM
why should I discuss the jewish question with someone who has such a signature ? its pointless.

Such a retarded comeback, at best;) You are just jelly because i destroyed your silly comment with only 2 sentences.

Kiyant
I visited the islam section once saw all the posts and said fuck it.

Loki
I think overly-personal attacks should be deleted, it isn't good for reading, it isn't even intelligent trolling.

That is the policy we try to follow, yes.

Zmey Gorynych
10-08-2013, 03:53 PM
He's the holy cow of apricity.

I dont think so...
Let the guy go nuts, that's what internet's for ... plus if you're (not you in particular, anyone really) too concerned with equality in some forum that means you have too much free time on your hands.

The Illyrian Warrior
Of all the Albanians on this forum, you are probably one of very few who have accused me of being anti-Albanian. On the contrary, I have heard many more complaints from Greek and Serb members, saying I favour Albanians over other Balkanites. I try my best to remain neutral in this.

Strange!!! Never saw any Albanian sayin' that to you (me incl.), in other hand i saw serb do that many times Loki. :icon_wink:

Loki
If anything, this forum is way too tolerant and egalitarian (read =boring).

We need to introduce more prejudice and bigotry IMHO. Sexism, male chauvinism, radical feminism, ethnocentrism, Eurocentrism, religious zealotry, racism, extreme nationalism etc. etc. you can really get creative here. As long as it is hateful, it's legit.

That's up to the members. And yes, these topics are not banned, it falls within freedom of expression.

Azamat
10-08-2013, 03:54 PM
If the internet offers people freedom of association, then we should also expect some communities to treat people of certain backgrounds on a preferential basis, and at the expense of others. I see little wrong in this since it doesn't interfere with the right and ability of those disadvantaged by this to exclude other people from their own communities in turn.

It only becomes objectionable when the board in question presents itself in a dishonest way when it comes to this matter, claiming in sanctimonious language how equally and fair they treat all members whilst that could not be further from the truth. Or when some very specific groups are put on a pedestal because of the whims and preferences of individual moderators, or petty conflicts in which these mods are involved. I didn't start posting on TA right away after registering in April 2012 because I found the latter situation to be the case, and it annoyed me greatly. I'm not going to say which groups were involved, but it seems no longer to be the case now.

TA presents itself as a community aimed at a European audience, and since I'm Kurdish I beared in mind the possible disadvantages that might cause me when I began posting, and that I may not be in a position to complain when the purpose of this board imposes limits on my "rights" as a member on here. After all, I am myself active on boards based on similar principles but aimed at my own folks, at the possible expense of outsiders.

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Such a retarded comeback, at best;) You are just jelly because i destroyed your silly comment with only 2 sentences.

you never destroyed a single of my comments. On this forum (not sure about irl) you are a joke, not even a troll (being a troll requires skills), but a joke, a shadow, an empty fake if you like.

King Claus
10-08-2013, 03:56 PM
you never destroyed a single of my comments. On this forum (not sure about irl) you are a joke, not even a troll (being a troll requires skills), but a joke, a shadow, an empty fake if you like.

You failed to point out why i was wrong ( which is impossible) and resorted to insulting. :bored:

Neanderthal
10-08-2013, 04:07 PM
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/321085_416204535122298_1170285366_n.jpg

Ulrich
10-08-2013, 04:07 PM
One positive thing is not heeding to the demands of muslims an dother politically correct pricks, if Europeans are allowed to express themselves then so be it

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 04:08 PM
So many Jews joined the forum in 2013. Who could have expected...

not sure whether you see it as a positive, neutral or negative development but I think that the fall of ABF has something to do with that.

CrystalMaiden
10-08-2013, 04:08 PM

And you are a shekel hoarding Jew, so that balances things out.

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 04:10 PM
And you are a shekel hoarding Jew, so that balances things out.

mnn no.

Shekel is not such a strong currency, so no.. well its not a bad currency, it doesn't fall against the dollar or the €, but its a risky currency

I'm a euro hoarding jew.

King Claus
10-08-2013, 04:12 PM

Other than my previous comment, why do you engage into a discussion anyway? Cry baby.

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 04:12 PM
i never understood people who speak about the "muslims" like its an ethnicy stupid imbeciles :picard1:

CrystalMaiden
10-08-2013, 04:13 PM
mnn no.

Shekel is not such a strong currency, so no.. well its not a bad currency, it doesn't fall against the dollar or the €, but its a risky currency

I'm a euro hoarding jew.

I can see trough your pro-European farce...

The shekel love is strong in you.

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Yes, that has brought new members. However, I had in mind Jews. As far as I know, you are the only Jew who came here after the fall of ABF. No?

mnn now that I think about it maybe, but there is at least one more who I wont mention.

Manifest Destiny
10-08-2013, 04:15 PM

No, he shouldn't.

amerinese
10-08-2013, 04:16 PM

As far as I can tell, yes, the administration seems fairly even-handed. Although when certain people appear to be banned, and no explanation is given in the ban thread, it does sometimes lead one to wonder.

The overall environment is very cliquish, something like junior high school. Most of the trolling here is between predefined groups, with predefined agendas. One could probably artificially "generate" a flamewar between groups here, with a list of pre-programmed responses, containing key phrases, and it would look like 1000 similar exchanges which happen here... repetitive and pattern-based.

Honestly, I am only here for the personal genetics threads, and for the lulz. So I don't normally get sucked into the drama. Don't start none, and there won't be none.

Manifest Destiny
10-08-2013, 04:17 PM
IMO if trolling is allowed, there is not equality, because trolling is very much an equality/social justice issue. Most people who are trolled are of marginalized groups.

:picard2:

Loki
10-08-2013, 04:19 PM
The overall environment is very cliquish, something like junior high school.

Yes. But thankfully, they seem to balance each other out. There is no "ruling" clique over here anymore, as it used to be in the first years of the forum. That led to a very unhealthy atmosphere.

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Yes. But thankfully, they seem to balance each other out. There is no "ruling" clique over here anymore, as it used to be in the first years of the forum. That led to a very unhealthy atmosphere.

Yeah like for example the Turk incident

ChocolateFace
10-08-2013, 04:32 PM
I think the females are treated better then the males.

But I think this has to do with how Loki is and he can't help himself lol.

Herr Abubu
10-08-2013, 04:34 PM
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/321085_416204535122298_1170285366_n.jpg

Aristotle up in this bitch. Thank you.

Herr Abubu
10-08-2013, 04:35 PM
And where did they go wrong?

Non-blond blue eyed Balkanians = human genetic waste which needs to be purged from the face of the Earth.

Does this include blond, green eyed Balkanians? I don't want to be purged from the face of the Earth.

Graham
10-08-2013, 04:35 PM

It's hard to be neutral 100%. You always have your own beliefs. It takes a good mod, to stick their beliefs and to mod. As two different groups, that shouldn't interfere.

I'm oblivious to equality. Probably because, I haven't looked for it. " Iz it cauz, I iz (enter race or nationality).

Loki
10-08-2013, 04:38 PM
I think the females are treated better then the males.

But I think this has to do with how Loki is and he can't help himself lol.

Females are often a target, and they need to be looked after in this regard. Many freaks on the internet who target women.

Gorštak
10-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Bosniaks don't have any mod.

Gorštak
10-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Also, Loki is obvious feminist.
I, as a man who contributed to this forum with many academic level threads, topics and posts, never got mod.
In the other hand, if you adjust your profil that you are girl, after 15 posts like "I'm tired" and "Hello guys", Loki will ask you to accept to be mod.

Loki
10-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Closed temporarily for split.

Loki
10-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Thread reopened. Discussion of Turkish, Armenian and Israel sections here (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?96864-Why-Armenia-Israel-and-Turkey-s-sections).

Herbalist
10-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Females are often a target, and they need to be looked after in this regard. Many freaks on the internet who target women.

Exactly. That's what I was trying to bring across but it warranted a facepalm.

Numerous studies have shown that women are 25 times more likely to be targeted online and also that trolling of female Internet users is directly linked to sexual violence against women. This means, men who troll women online are more likely to abuse women offline.

I know women who have disconnected from the Internet entirely because of the harassment they receive.

Loki
10-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Karabaja, let's do an experiment.

I'm tired.

Now what.

Do you want to be a moderator? :) I think you'll be good.

ChocolateFace
10-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Well women these days want to be treated like men when it comes to privileges but also want to retain the privileges of being a women. But I don't think it should work like this. I am an old fashioned guy and I'm about treating women like ladies but they must have respect for themselves and for men. I treat women who deserve respect like a lady but the ones who don't like PowerPaw and Crystal Maiden I treat with no respect.

But I am all for protection of women and for whatever it takes.

Guapo
10-08-2013, 05:16 PM
Of all the Albanians on this forum, you are probably one of very few who have accused me of being anti-Albanian.

Him and Abubu are the only ones with brains though

oh sorry, drawing-live too,sometimes

gregorius
10-08-2013, 05:24 PM
I treat everyone equal besides superBrownricky he is too feminine

The Illyrian Warrior
10-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Do you want to be a moderator? :) I think you'll be good.

:picard1:
DONT!!! You have just fallen on BlackSwan trap of what he said earlier about Women on MOD&Treatment thing. ;)

Gorštak
10-08-2013, 05:38 PM
I'm very tolerant and open minded.
Gays and we normal people are same.

Herr Abubu
10-08-2013, 05:39 PM
Him and Abubu are the only ones with brains though

oh sorry, drawing-live too,sometimes

I agree, and it's really weird since he's a highlander. Albozfinest must have some lowlander ancestry like me. We lowlanders may be swarthy, short, Turkish, Gypsies and whatever compared to GHEG HIGHLANDERS, but in comparison to them we're all William Sidises and Nikola Teslas.

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 05:40 PM
While we are at a forum begging i would make an excellent mod i think.
Im tolerant open-minded and many people like me here (I think)

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 05:42 PM
Im tolerant open-minded and many people like me here (I think)

yes, you would very likely make a good mod. You are stable and tolerant.

gregorius
10-08-2013, 05:44 PM
i think i should be mod!

Herr Abubu
10-08-2013, 05:47 PM
i think i should be mod!

bro u'd decrease the level of daftness 2 much. u r 2 good 2 be mod

Illancha
10-08-2013, 05:47 PM
i think i should be mod!
I think you should be a God.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-08-2013, 05:55 PM
That was a very, very sneaky trap that I've made. :picard1:

Anyway, I've been a member since 03-03-2012.

So? Does it mean anything, I didn't saw make neutral posts esp. about Albanians which i see very often against us, dunno know why but got to do russian one-sided opinion you've grown up with....So can't tell this might be a strong point for MOD duty ;)

Neanderthal
10-08-2013, 05:56 PM
I should be mod.

Mraz
10-08-2013, 05:56 PM
There will be equality once you create a Wog banner, untill then, there is discrimination on TA.

Acquisitor
10-08-2013, 05:59 PM
That could be said about me as well.

really ?

Loki
10-08-2013, 06:02 PM
There will be equality once you create a Wog banner, untill then, there is discrimination on TA.

We already have a wog banner:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/misc/vbulletin4_logo.png

Only Southern Europe is shown. :mad:

Drawing-slim
10-08-2013, 06:02 PM
So? Does it mean anything, I didn't saw make neutral posts esp. about Albanians which i see very often against us, dunno know why but got to do russian one-sided opinion you've grown up with....So can't tell this might be a strong point for MOD duty ;)

Actually I really like Kamane. She is one hell of a cool girl.
Kamane have you ever posted your photo?

Ulrich
10-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Yes, of course.

I'm a very nice, tolerant and stable person.

Seems like an exaggeration to say the least

The Illyrian Warrior
10-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Yes, of course.

I'm a very nice, tolerant and stable person.

Who doesn't say so about himself, but are you?!! Well, depends how you see reality and yourself in other perspective. :rolleyes2:

Loki
10-08-2013, 06:07 PM
kamane, I think you fit my criteria.

Loki
10-08-2013, 06:10 PM
I think Kiyant is needed as well. Then that's it for now. I KNOW there are several other members who would make good moderators as well. Who knows, in time ... :)

Ulrich
10-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Who are you?

I'm new here, but I'm active over on Anthroscape

You're just buthurt because I said some unpleasant things about Albanians in the chatbox yesterday.

Yep definitely shows how nice, tolerant, stable etc you are...

Illancha
10-08-2013, 06:11 PM
I think Kiyant is needed as well. Then that's it for now. I KNOW there are several other members who would make good moderators as well. Who knows, in time ... :)
Do you know any members who would make good Gods?

Loki
10-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Do you know any members who would make good Gods?

No, only me. :laugh:

The Illyrian Warrior
10-08-2013, 06:14 PM
You're just buthurt because I said some unpleasant things about Albanians in the chatbox yesterday.

:picard2:
Why should I sweety?! it isn't something I can't live with it. :D

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Calm down guys and girls :)

Neanderthal
10-08-2013, 06:23 PM
I vote Kiyant for mod. :)

Ulrich
10-08-2013, 06:23 PM
You are basing qualities of my personality as a whole based on one time when talked badly about Albanians.

As any literate person can see he is referring to why what you accused him of is not true, this response being another great example of your shining personality

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 06:24 PM
As any literate person can see he is referring to why what you accused him of is not true, this response being another great example of your shining personality

Smooth my friend :)

Han Cholo
10-08-2013, 06:25 PM
I vote for kamane.

Gorštak
10-08-2013, 06:26 PM
I demand special part of forum for us tall, muscular, blue eyed people.

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Im black haired not very tall and Turanid i think im exactly what this forum needs Swan :)

Gorštak
10-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Im black haired not very tall and Turanid i think im exactly what this forum needs Swan :)

As for me, be moderator.
As for my battle for moderator status, I will say the same what Chief Joseph said after he lose fight against white scum:

Hear me, my chiefs. I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever!

Guapo
10-08-2013, 06:35 PM
glasses for Mod

Loki
10-08-2013, 06:35 PM

You're a brand new user on this forum. I don't see any legitimacy in you questioning kamane.

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 06:37 PM
You're a brand new user on this forum. I don't see any legitimacy in you questioning kamane.

Now i know why Kamane thumbed me down i misunderstood his sentence sorry kamane didnt understood he meant it negatively :(

Ulrich
10-08-2013, 06:37 PM

I have no idea who she is it is a totally neutral observation based on posts in here as well as in the past I've come across. I mean after all you're trying to be balanced and whatnot

Loki
10-08-2013, 06:41 PM
I have no idea who she is it is a totally neutral observation based on posts in here as well as in the past I've come across. I mean after all you're trying to be balanced and whatnot

Okay well she's been here for more than a year, and from what I can see there's no need to be paranoid about her.

Ulrich
10-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Okay well she's been here for more than a year, and from what I can see there's no need to be paranoid about her.

Nothing personal. I don't think it was unreasonable to respond the way I did though as I normally would in a given situation. Sorry, did not know you were so easily offended

Let me guess. You must be some cocky woggy caucasoid.

I'm not I'm Hungarian and German with red hair

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Nothing personal. I don't think it was unreasonable to respond the way I did though as I normally would in a given situation. Sorry to offend you kamane

I'm not I'm Hungarian and German with red hair
My half Turanian bro

Aunt Hilda
10-08-2013, 07:01 PM
is thumbing people down because they have an opinion, equality?
(I'm looking at you boss)

Loki
10-08-2013, 07:07 PM
is thumbing people down because they have an opinion, equality?
(I'm looking at you boss)

Thumbing down is obviously one way to express extreme dislike of a post. You do it quite frequently as well ... against me. ;)

Aunt Hilda
10-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Thumbing down is obviously one way to express extreme dislike of a post. You do it quite frequently as well ... against me. ;)
I only give you a thumb down if you give me one. :noidea:

Loki
10-08-2013, 07:15 PM
I only give you a thumb down if you give me one. :noidea:

Lies ...

Blackout
10-08-2013, 07:17 PM
I KNOW there are several other members who would make good moderators as well. Who knows, in time ... :)

I think you were indirectly referring to me there, but i will have to politely decline. http://i735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/gajeebant/bth_SunglassesSmiley.jpg

Aunt Hilda
10-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Lies ...
and if you insult me (like when you called me a femi-nazi):noidea:

Lithium
10-08-2013, 07:20 PM
So Loki you decided to give me a thumb down just for saying for my opinion? :D

Herbalist
10-08-2013, 07:29 PM
I only give thumbs up. I live by the "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" credo. Posts I don't like, I ignore. Posts I disagree with, I'll make a counterpoint... politely.

If I've ever given, or do give, Thumbs down, it's probably by accident.

Lena
10-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Strange!!! Never saw any Albanian sayin' that to you (me incl.), in other hand i saw serb do that many times Loki. :icon_wink:

You're not reading well when Albos are sayin' that to him lol!

Yes, Serbs complained and for a good reason. On the other hand, Loki knows it well, when some of us had an opportunity to retaliate we refused doing it. No regrets.

Edit: btw, what's with this thread? hard to stay on topic?

Loki
10-08-2013, 07:47 PM

It's alb0zfinest who said that.

Loki
10-08-2013, 07:48 PM
and if you insult me (like when you called me a femi-nazi):noidea:

How is the truth an insult? :p Kidding.

Loki
10-08-2013, 07:49 PM
So Loki you decided to give me a thumb down just for saying for my opinion? :D

Sure. Did it hurt? :D

The Illyrian Warrior
10-08-2013, 07:52 PM

Yes, Serbs complained and for a good reason. On the other hand, Loki knows it well, when some of us had an opportunity to retaliate we refused doing it. No regrets.

Edit: btw, what's with this thread? hard to stay on topic?

Pffff, Serbs
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Seth-Cohen-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif

Aunt Hilda
10-08-2013, 07:52 PM
How is the truth an insult? :p Kidding.
:coffee: are you trying to make me angry?
you wouldn't like me when I'm angry!(or Svetlana might come back)
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4044/4324240167_126058a66c_z.jpg

The Illyrian Warrior
10-08-2013, 07:54 PM
It's alb0zfinest who said that.

Never saw him, but i would be surprise esp. coming from alb0zfinest. :confused:

Lena
10-08-2013, 07:56 PM
Pffff, Serbs

Why do you quote me if you've no idea of what I'm talking about with all the super smart 'pffft'ing'? To show how Balkanites deserve to be treated like trash? Grow up, pls.

Kiyant
10-08-2013, 07:58 PM
The whole Balkan ordeal is something i dont even wish my biggest enemies......

Lithium
10-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Sure. Did it hurt? :D
Hmm, not at all, it's just not very mature. I have mentioned a few times already that I do not care about the thumb shit :D

Loki
10-08-2013, 08:02 PM
Hmm, not at all, it's just not very mature. I have mentioned a few times already that I do not care about the thumb shit :D

It's one way of flagging a post as unliked, that's what this system does. :)

Dessy
10-08-2013, 08:03 PM
I think the forum gathers a lot of deranged people so I don't expect equality at all. And also, by essence, the forum is Eurocentric so non-Europeans are treated differently, and particularly more harshly since they dare to come here while they are not wanted by most members.

I also think Mongols and Moors would laugh at how mentally and culturally inferior people are here and how Europeans can't even stop the hate and racism between themselves.

Well...... People tend to make comments about my ancestry and saying xxx ethnicity doesn't exist from potato quality pictures taken on a web cam despite being fairly recent (grandparents).

Dessy
10-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Mixed race people get trolled when it comes to classifications. But i think we troll each other more than the Euros troll us anyways. Lol

You have to be learnt to be very racially conscious when classify a mixed race person, often times people see black+white person as black and East Asian+white person as a south asian (thus south asians do have caucasian admixture)

Trun
10-08-2013, 08:13 PM
For every action there is counteraction, since Kiyant (Turkish and Muslim) is mod, me, or Leliana or someone with similar views should be mod too.

SilverKnight
10-08-2013, 08:18 PM
I think the question was if we as staff members treat people fairly.
I generally think I treat everyone fairly, but I do get a bit irate when people who don't know anything, speak like experts. But I would equally confront anyone who did that, so I think that is fairly :lol:

Well I think the staff is one of the best and less bias then most forums I've ever been.

Even when Leliana was a mod she never treated me like crap, she was as less offensive on her views as possible.

alb0zfinest
10-08-2013, 09:27 PM
I admire what you are trying to do, but If that was really the case, than I would not be complaining. Making threads about it, pm-ing staaff. You yourself have created at least 5-6 threads just to troll albos. albos are insulted left and right many times for no reason at all (except when kastrioti starts shitstorms). countless albos have been banned for a little "trollling" meanwhile trolls from other ethnicities not. Plenty of others create threads just to insult albos yet they are allowed to go on.

As for other albo members, they probably haven't told you how they felt either because they are afraid or respect you too much to point out the issue. Sorry to say but this is how it is.

With all of this I dont see how in any way you have favored Albanians over others. Infact its been the opposite.

Gorštak
10-08-2013, 09:28 PM
For every action there is counteraction, since Kiyant (Turkish and Muslim) is mod, me, or Leliana or someone with similar views should be mod too.

Actually, when some straight person become mod, you should be there to ask to also become one.
As counteraction.

Loki
10-08-2013, 10:22 PM
I admire what you are trying to do, but If that was really the case, than I would not be complaining. Making threads about it, pm-ing staaff. You yourself have created at least 5-6 threads just to troll albos. albos are insulted left and right many times for no reason at all (except when kastrioti starts shitstorms). countless albos have been banned for a little "trollling" meanwhile trolls from other ethnicities not. Plenty of others create threads just to insult albos yet they are allowed to go on.

As for other albo members, they probably haven't told you how they felt either because they are afraid or respect you too much to point out the issue. Sorry to say but this is how it is.

With all of this I dont see how in any way you have favored Albanians over others. Infact its been the opposite.

I always had a good opinion of you, but now I just think you're an idiot.

Maleficent
10-08-2013, 10:23 PM
There is no equality on the Internet. We are only as equal as each of our individual intellectual abilities project us to be.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-08-2013, 10:33 PM

Well finally we have someone here with no bias to set us straight :lol:

Leliana
10-09-2013, 02:38 PM

You're a Turk living in Germany: Not a real German, not a real Turk. Neither meat nor fish. If you think of you as a real 'Turk' you need to move back to the home of your ancestors, 'Turkish patriot'. I'm really fed up with all the Turkish nationalists, patriots and flag-wavers who have their center of life in Germany or Austria. That's schizophrenic and you know it.

Now your nickname is blue but you aren't apt to moderate the Turkish subforum because you don't live in Turkey and you aren't apt to moderate the German subforum because you aren't German. Fallacy of all sane logics, yay...:stop

90% - 95% of all armed conflicts and bloody civil wars on the world have something to do with followers of Islam and their jihad against 'infidels', be it in Asia, Africa or Arabia. And then there's the past with the countless of brutal Muslim raids and campaigns against the lands of Non-Muslims throughout the centuries. The entire history of Islam is a story of war, bloodshed, terror and oppression!

So what do you expect, Loki? 90% positive threads about Islam in the Islam section!? Seriously, get real...:picard2: Islam is a vile, brutal ideology which corrupts the mind of its followers, and that 90% of the threads in the Islam section are negative is the direct result of these virtualities.

If the daily(!) news articles about the most recent Muslim terror acts were moved into the Islam section, the % of 'negative' threads in the section were even higher.

I visited the islam section once saw all the posts and said fuck it.
Truth hurts.

i never understood people who speak about the "muslims" like its an ethnicy stupid imbeciles :picard1:
You Muslims are the ones who think of yourself as an entity or 'almost ethnicity': The concept of the 'Ummah' is your own conception, of the Muslim people worldwide. All Muslims of the world are part of the 'Ummah' and need to help each other. And then there's the teaching of the Dar-Al-Islam, the 'House of Islam', which is in eternal struggle against the Dar-Al-Harb, the 'House of War' with includes all 'infidels' and all who oppose and resist Islam!

So you better stop calling others 'imbeciles' when imbecility is an integral element of your own religion. :censored People like you, repetitive propagandists of Islam and users of 'Taquia' tactics, seem to spread like an evil seed. :(

Kiyant
10-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Looks like you are majorly hurt from Islam and me living in Germany.But i will tell you a little secret of mine i simply dont care also Loki didnt made me a Mod because of me being a Turk or living in Germany he made me a Mod because im a nice and non biased person which cant be said about you.
Also me living here in Germany is the fault of your stupid Führer so thank him.

Azamat
10-09-2013, 02:46 PM
You Muslims are the ones who think of yourself as an entity or 'almost ethnicity': The concept of the 'Ummah' is your own conception, of the Muslim people worldwide. All Muslims of the world are part of the 'Ummah' and need to help each other. Sorry, but this bit above reeks of ignorance and dumbness. Especially given you're discussing with a Turk.

Leliana
10-09-2013, 02:53 PM
Looks like you are majorly hurt from Islam and me living in Germany.But i will tell you a little secret of mine i simply dont care also Loki didnt made me a Mod because of me being a Turk or living in Germany he made me a Mod because im a nice and non biased person which cant be said about you.
Uhm, oh really? :bored: When I was a moderator I did never abuse my 'powers' to overmoderate or to silence other people. I confronted the flood of Turks and other Muslims with words, knowledge and arguments, not with the 'Edit' or 'Ban' button. No one can say the opposite because my vest as a moderator was clean. SilverKnight and me dislike each other very much, but still...

Well I think the staff is one of the best and less bias then most forums I've ever been.

Even when Leliana was a mod she never treated me like crap, she was as less offensive on her views as possible.

So, what do you want to tell me, Kiyant? :rolleyes: Sure you can play all nice, cool and 'not biased' when millions of your countrymen are flooding our European countries and cities, erecting one mosque after another and islamisizing our cultures and political system! But not us who're endangered of losing our culture.

I was removed from the staff moderator position not because of any abuse of moderator powers but because my elaborate posts didn't create a warm and cozy atmosphere for Muslim regulars and newcomers to the board...

Hitler was asking for Turkish guest workers? :loco: You can't be taken serious.

Kiyant
10-09-2013, 02:57 PM
Uhm, oh really? :bored: When I was a moderator I did never abuse my 'powers' to overmoderate or to silence other people. I was fighting the flood of Turks and other Muslims with words, knowledge and arguments, not with the 'Edit' or 'Ban' button. No one can say the opposite because my vest as a moderator was clean. SilverKnight and me dislike each other very much, but still...

So, what do you want to tell me, Kiyant? :rolleyes: Sure you can play all nice, cool and 'not biased' when millions of your countrymen are flooding our European countries and cities, erecting one mosque after another and islamisizing our cultures and political system!

Hitler was asking for Turkish guest workers? :loco:

No because of your conquer Europe bullshit my people lost their home and land and we were forced to go to Turkey.
And you were "fighting" the flood of Turks?Guess what many left and Loki was in rage because of it so i can probably gues why you are not a mod anymore.
Also discussing with you is totally a waste of my time if you still think im a Turkey Turk.

Petros Houhoulis
10-09-2013, 03:05 PM

Well, Loki believes in some sort of free speech, and as a result even the idiots are entitled to their lawyer in here...

...Who has to be an idiot himself, in order to represent stupidity.

Petros Houhoulis
10-09-2013, 03:10 PM

Geese, thanks for reminding me to go and throw some pork there...

Leliana
10-09-2013, 03:37 PM
No because of your conquer Europe bullshit my people lost their home and land and we were forced to go to Turkey.
But not forced to go to Germany. :picard2: And now are different times compared to the past, what prevents you to go back to your original lands and settle there? To help it becoming a better place? A Turkic patriot living in a foreign land can't be a Turkic patriot. Patriots live and work for their country IN their country.

And you were "fighting" the flood of Turks?Guess what many left and Loki was in rage because of it so i can probably gues why you are not a mod anymore.
When they 'ragequit' after losing argumentative debates with me it's not my fault but the fault of the ones who couldn't handle the heat and the fact that I didn't draw back/wimp out.

Oh, and by the way:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?92813-Turkish-look-according-to-you&p=1978258&viewfull=1#post1978258

If you post anymore of this shit you i will overmoderate your ass out of here if you like it like that.

What a 'promising' first day, Moderator Kiyant. :rolleyes: All previous Turks had a tough time of it with me, and you'll be the next one who will fail because I know how to argue and I have the facts and arguments on my side.

Kiyant
10-09-2013, 03:53 PM
But not forced to go to Germany. :picard2: And now are different times compared to the past, what prevents you to go back to your original lands and settle there? To help it becoming a better place? A Turkic patriot living in a foreign land can't be a Turkic patriot. Patriots live and work for their country IN their country.

When they 'ragequit' after losing argumentative debates with me it's not my fault but the fault of the ones who couldn't handle the heat and the fact that I didn't draw back/wimp out.

Oh, and by the way:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?92813-Turkish-look-according-to-you&p=1978258&viewfull=1#post1978258

What a 'promising' first day, Moderator Kiyant. :rolleyes: All previous Turks had a tough time of it with me, and you'll be the next one who will fail because I know how to argue and I have the facts and arguments on my side.

There is a difference between criticizing and be a total dick and i said overmoderate was meant because he wrote it before.
Also i will not fail because i dont care about your opinion.

Petros Houhoulis
10-09-2013, 04:20 PM

I have a lot of hard ones for Islam, and some of my posts are so hard that noone dares to respond to them.

Try this one:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?91915-Muslim-genocide-of-Hindus-Buddhists-Sikhs-and-others-in-the-Indian-subcontinent

I spent half a day collecting data in order to post that thread, and my impulse was a discussion with Shah-Jihad about how many Bengalis were killed by Muslims. At first he said "3 Million" and I told him that the massacre of the Bengalis did not start with the liberation war of Bangladesh - from where he accounts the three millions - but much earlier in history, with the Tughlaq conquest of parts of India.

I am still waiting for a response...

Petros Houhoulis
10-09-2013, 10:03 PM
And posts like if you are a muslim you are my enemy dont help either

You can start thinking not being a Muslim, or at least respond to the damned accusations against the Islamic genocides and destruction of cultural monuments from the very day Islam was founded...

...Shit, you wouldn't even be able to defend the Turks' record...

...But you are always welcomed to try it. I'll start your exams with softcore:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?81460-Proof-that-25-of-the-Turks-in-Germany-are-inferior-human-beings

Grenzland
10-09-2013, 11:02 PM
if you still think im a Turkey Turk.

Again: Nobody cares. You are a Turk but living in Germany. That's what I care about. Anatolia or Altai, you aren't German.

Hitler is the reason you are here now? This and your lack of writing skills, 2 good reasons to make you a Mod... :lol:

Kiyant
10-10-2013, 05:01 AM
Again: Nobody cares. You are a Turk but living in Germany. That's what I care about. Anatolia or Altai, you aren't German.

Hitler is the reason you are here now? This and your lack of writing skills, 2 good reasons to make you a Mod... :lol:

Then go and whine to Loki about it and also where did i ever say im German are you just butthurt or do you see/hear things im not even saying?

Shah-Jehan
10-11-2013, 03:54 AM
someone's jealous of Kiyant:rolleyes:

Grenzland
10-11-2013, 11:39 AM
someone's jealous of Kiyant:rolleyes:

Because he is a mod here? :lol:

Shah-Jehan
10-11-2013, 08:22 PM
I have a lot of hard ones for Islam, and some of my posts are so hard that noone dares to respond to them.

Try this one:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?91915-Muslim-genocide-of-Hindus-Buddhists-Sikhs-and-others-in-the-Indian-subcontinent

I spent half a day collecting data in order to post that thread, and my impulse was a discussion with Shah-Jihad about how many Bengalis were killed by Muslims. At first he said "3 Million" and I told him that the massacre of the Bengalis did not start with the liberation war of Bangladesh - from where he accounts the three millions - but much earlier in history, with the Tughlaq conquest of parts of India.

I am still waiting for a response...

No, Bulgarski, I already gave you a response:)

Queen B
10-11-2013, 08:27 PM

No it isn't.

MarkyMark
10-11-2013, 08:33 PM
I'd say I'm treated pretty well here by Europeans and others alike, except in the past by a few Assyrians and Armenians. I guess the saying "prophet not without honor save his own country" can be applied here. I also find that the germanics, russians, and poles treat me better than balkan slavs.

gregorius
10-11-2013, 08:39 PM
I'd say I'm treated pretty well here by Europeans and others alike, except in the past by a few Assyrians and Armenians. I guess the saying "prophet not without honor save his own country" can be applied here. I also find that the germanics, russians, and poles treat me better than balkan slavs.

:picard1:,

MarkyMark
10-11-2013, 08:40 PM
:picard1:,

What?

gregorius
10-11-2013, 08:42 PM
What?
THat saying of yours :picard1:

MarkyMark
10-11-2013, 08:44 PM
that saying of yours :picard1:

I think you misunderstood the meaning. It just means somebody is accepted by people except his own. I'm not accepted by middle-eastern people but I am by most Europeans.

gregorius
10-11-2013, 08:46 PM
I think you misunderstood the meaning. It just means somebody is accepted by people except his own. I'm not accepted by middle-eastern people but I am by most Europeans.

I know what you meant, We are not like you.

MarkyMark
10-11-2013, 08:50 PM
I know what you meant, We are not like you.

http://img.ctrlv.in/img/521b9cb4f28ce.png

Enough said.

gregorius
10-11-2013, 08:53 PM
http://img.ctrlv.in/img/521b9cb4f28ce.png

Enough said.

I know you like to bring up charts and other paint made stuff. But seriously stop closen yourself to armenians, because your not.

I know you guys are quite jealous of us because we have nationalism, a country, Look more like the people you wish to be, etc etc. And the biggest reason you guys wanna try to associate with us is because we arent seen as MENA propper most of the time but Eurasian.
Ive more affinity with central asians.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/12/are-turks-acculturated-armenians/#.Ulk-3lB7Icc Watch the comments of Eliasallucard about ''Anatolian'''Assyrians :facepalm1:

You guys are med! Med brotherhood/eastmed and closer to euromeds, go annoy them not me

Liac
10-12-2013, 08:47 PM
No, this forum is full of racists and people that don't respect democratic rights of other people.

amerinese
10-12-2013, 11:51 PM
Actually, no, because you have feminazi moderators who delete posts at will in order to censor her critics on certain threads, then posts lame-ass snarky responses of her own. Epic failure of objectivity and detachment.

Äike
10-12-2013, 11:52 PM

Highly intelligent people are persecuted and trolls are encouraged.

Äike
10-12-2013, 11:57 PM
Oh yes, ask for an honest opinion and then give me thumbs down for my honest opinion.

You just fully proved my point.

RussiaPrussia
10-13-2013, 12:08 AM
nice maybe, since your arent flaming. But non biased? When did i ever see you saying something bad about about islam or turks? Its the opposite youre constantly defending them even for most stupid things.

Oh yes, ask for an honest opinion and then give me thumbs down for my honest opinion.

You just fully proved my point.

i agree, loki and migla you should be thankful that karl points out and admits his weakness

Baluarte
10-13-2013, 12:10 AM
Highly intelligent people are persecuted and trolls are encouraged.

Traffic over quality.

Loki
10-13-2013, 12:14 AM
Traffic over quality.

I'm not surprised by the post coming from you, or Karl's humorous post you replied to ... but more concerned about other guys thanking Karl as if he was serious.

Gorštak
10-13-2013, 12:21 AM
lol, first time I see some nationalist spirit from gregorius.

Äike
10-13-2013, 12:21 AM
I'm not surprised by the post coming from you, or Karl's humorous post you replied to ... but more concerned about other guys thanking Karl as if he was serious.

It is quite expected that you and your two-digit IQ lackey, Aunt Hilda, gave me thumbs down.

Aunt Hilda is constantly abusing her moderator powers, several people have said so and experienced it.

bot
10-18-2013, 01:24 AM

I don't know but as far as I'm concerned I feel like I'm being treated as if I'm special. Not that it surprises me though, I mean, shit, fŕkon look at me.

beep

Aunt Hilda
10-18-2013, 01:26 AM
It is quite expected that you and your two-digit IQ lackey, Aunt Hilda, gave me thumbs down.

Aunt Hilda is constantly abusing her moderator powers, several people have said so and experienced it.
go away swarthy balto-slav ;)

Äike
10-18-2013, 01:31 AM
go away swarthy balto-slav ;)

You're the swarthoid Balto-Slavic Lithuanian immigrant in the UK, not me.

Aunt Hilda
10-18-2013, 01:35 AM
You're the swarthoid Balto-Slavic Lithuanian immigrant in the UK, not me.
:lol00002: god, you're such a hot-blooded easterner. ;)

armenianbodyhair
10-18-2013, 01:46 AM
I don't care