PDA

View Full Version : Should this crime be condemned or respected?:D

Drawing-slim
10-10-2013, 05:48 AM
Albania Arrests Veiled Rolex Thief
Albanian police have detained 35-year-old man from Kosovo who is suspected of being part of a gang which robbed a Rolex watch shop in Bahrain disguised women in hijabs.
Besar LikmetaBIRNTirana

CCTV footage of the robbery at a Bahrain Rolex shop | Photo courtesy of Interpol
The suspect, named as Ahmed Gashi, was detained at the Morine border crossing with Kosovo, based on a Interpol red notice warrant issued by authorities in Bahrain.

Gashi is believed to be part of the gang of six thieves who wore body- and face-conceealing Muslim women's dress when they broke into the shop in a city centre mall in Bahrain on September 10 and injured a guard before escaping with 79 Rolex watches worth $1.4 million (1.03 million euro).

Two other suspects believed to be part of the gang were detained in Bahrain last week when they were found in possession of most of the stolen watches.

“The thorough investigation by Bahrain and their decision to request Interpol red notices for these fugitives meant their law enforcement colleagues around the world were immediately alerted to their wanted status and could take action, resulting in the arrest of a suspect in Albania,” said a statement from Emmanuel Leclaire, assistant director of Interpol’s Command Control Centre.

“This arrest, followed by the capture of two additional suspects, clearly shows the added value of international police cooperation, and Interpol will continue to support Bahrain as their investigation continues,” Leclaire added.

Gashi now is awaiting extradition in an Albanian prison.

http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/albania-arrests-veiled-rolex-thief

Manifest Destiny
10-10-2013, 05:50 AM
Why would thievery ever be respected?

Drawing-slim
10-10-2013, 05:54 AM
I personally respect these type of criminals who pull off clever crimes and take no lives, and most importantly they aim for a big score, not petty.
I'm not saying they're heroes in a moral sense, let's not get it twisted.

SilverKnight
10-10-2013, 05:56 AM
No, they should be punished severely and accordingly.

You kill : be whooped, jailed and killed .

You rape: Be raped by robot dildo

You torture/ assault: be tortured.

Steal/ kidnap: cut one finger every time.

Manifest Destiny
10-10-2013, 05:56 AM
I personally respect these type if criminals who pull off clever crimes and take no lives, and most importantly they aim for a big score as far as money.

Stealing is not respectable. :picard2:

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Drawing-slim
10-10-2013, 06:03 AM
I swear I don't understand you people.
If you like guy Richie movies I don't see how you can say these people should be punished or have their fingers cut off.

Anyway, my theory proves to be correct on this. Albanian criminals are the most awsome, simply because they're the real life characters of guy Richie movies.
I've said this long long time ago and it just proves to be correct all the time.

Manifest Destiny
10-10-2013, 06:11 AM
I swear I don't understand you people.
If you like guy Richie movies I don't see how you can say these people should be punished or have their fingers cut off.

Anyway, my theory proves to be correct on this. Albanian criminals are the most awsome, simply because they're the real life characters of guy Richie movies.
I've said this long long time ago and it just proves to be correct all the time.

Liking movies is not the same as endorsing real-life criminality.

No wonder so many people seem to hate Albanians. :picard2:

Methmatician
10-10-2013, 06:23 AM
No, they should be punished severely and accordingly.

You kill : be whooped, jailed and killed .

You rape: Be raped by robot dildo

You torture/ assault: be tortured.

Steal/ kidnap: cut one finger every time.

You go full retard: have someone beat you till you're brain damaged.

Drawing-slim
10-10-2013, 06:31 AM
Liking movies is not the same as endorsing real-life criminality.

No wonder so many people seem to hate Albanians. :picard2:
You acting like an ignorant old lady, plus you got it all wrong.

This in no way implies all Albanians are criminals, I said "Albanian criminals". It's like let's say , American criminals, over 3 million American criminals sitting in jails as we speak.

Yes, I'll stick to my theory for is not immoral in anyway. I'm a male, and hearing a story like this and to not apriciated in e sense from the adventure point of view as a man, just like reading a good story or watching a movie , except this is not fiction, you gotta be some grumpy old lady in spiritually to just say the most obvious. "Yea , crime is crime"

Plus if all Albanians are hated because of this particular nature of crime, without a doubt that all those haters are faggots.

Manifest Destiny
10-10-2013, 06:41 AM

This in no way implies all Albanians are criminals, I said "Albanian criminals". It's like let's say , American criminals, over 3 million American criminals sitting in jails as we speak.

Yes, I'll stick to my theory for is not immoral in anyway. I'm a male, and hearing a story like this and to not apriciated in e sense from the adventure point of view as a man, just like reading a good story or watching a movie , except this is not fiction, you gotta be some grumpy old lady in spiritually to just say the most obvious. "Yea , crime is crime"

Plus if all Albanians are hated because of this particular nature of crime, without a doubt that all those haters are faggots.

You're missing the point that, in fact, crime is crime. The fact that the criminals may have been adventurous transvestites doesn't change that. Would you be okay with being robbed of everything you own if the thieves found an unorthodox way of doing it?

Manifest Destiny
10-10-2013, 06:41 AM

You're missing the point that, in fact, crime is crime. The fact that the criminals may have been adventurous transvestites doesn't change that. Would you be okay with being robbed of everything you own if the thieves found an unorthodox way of doing it?

Drawing-slim
10-10-2013, 06:48 AM
Btw, the tone in the tittle of my thread suggests that I don't expect anyone to praise this type of crime, but at least don't give the usual boring bullshit.

How about five young men dressing up like Saudi women in burga and going in the heart of muslim lands in ME to commit this type of thievery? How is this not interesting to say the least? At least to these crusaders in here:D

Manifest Destiny
10-10-2013, 06:49 AM
Btw, the tone in the tittle of my thread suggests that I don't expect anyone to praise this type of crime, but at least don't give the usual boring bullshit.

How about five young men dressing up like Saudi women in burga and going in the heart of muslim lands in ME to commit this type of thievery? How is this not interesting to say the least? At least to these crusaders in here:D

Interesting? Yes.

Respectable? No.

Drawing-slim
10-10-2013, 06:52 AM
But they didn't rob anyone off everything they own. We're talking about a place in Middle East where men throw a million dollars in cash to a belly dancer in one simple evening.

Manifest Destiny
10-10-2013, 06:55 AM
But they didn't rob anyone off everything they own. We're talking about a place in Middle East where men throw a million dollars in cash to a belly dancer in one simple evening.

So? Stealing is stealing.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Bash and grab is hardly impressive.