PDA

View Full Version : Why are Slovenes ubermenschen?

Loki
10-10-2013, 11:54 AM
They seem to be even more uber than Estonians. Why???

Alenka
10-10-2013, 11:55 AM
Legend has it that they were fathered by Karl.
SO answer is obvious. :rolleyes:

:p

memobekes
10-10-2013, 11:57 AM
Slovenians are wedged between the Austrians and Croatians physiologically, they are made up of a medley of racial strains with Dinaric, Noric, Alpine and East-Baltic/Neo-Danubian ("Osteuropid") gaining most members.

Zmey Gorynych
10-10-2013, 12:01 PM
It has to be Alenka.

If you'll read Loki's intro post yours doesn't make any sense, I'm sorry but that's the truth.

sevruk
10-10-2013, 12:02 PM

:p

Estonian Viking raid was influenced to Slovenians!

Philo
10-10-2013, 12:14 PM
The only Ubermensch is Dombra :)
Aaaaaaaaaand J2 men ;)

Alenka
10-10-2013, 12:15 PM
It has to be Alenka.

If you'll read Loki's intro post yours doesn't make any sense, I'm sorry but that's the truth.
... anything more Uber than the Estonians would likely be his offspring, since he's the enbodyment of Uber. Get it? lol
Did you expect serious replies in this thread? not from Alenka :laugh:

Alenka
10-10-2013, 12:22 PM
Slovenians are wedged between the Austrians and Croatians physiologically,
I don't agree completely, I think we share looks with Italians (especially NE ones) and Hungarians also.

memobekes
10-10-2013, 12:50 PM
I don't agree completely, I think we share looks with Italians (especially NE ones) and Hungarians also.

North Italy is a patchwork of elements, Alpines, Dinarics and Atlanto-Mediterraneans are plentiful. North-East Italy is strongly Noric-Dinaric in race so while there is a continuum between this region and Slovenia the distinction between an average Slovenian and a native Venetian is very clear due to the "Osteuropid" type present in Slovenia and its absence in neighboring Italy. I would agree with Hungary though as the country is a synthesis of different types.

Alenka
10-10-2013, 01:17 PM
North Italy is a patchwork of elements, Alpines, Dinarics and Atlanto-Mediterraneans are plentiful. North-East Italy is strongly Noric-Dinaric in race so while there is a continuum between this region and Slovenia the distinction between an average Slovenian and a native Venetian is very clear due to the "Osteuropid" type present in Slovenia and its absence in neighboring Italy. I would agree with Hungary though as the country is a synthesis of different types.
I guess I misunderstood your first post, sorry about that (I thought you were implying our overlapping is exclusive to Austria & Croatia and absent from Italy & Hungary).

Austo
10-10-2013, 04:17 PM
It sounds so silly to call other people Übermensch/Untermensch.

Coldy Valdir
10-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Guys...

guys

Guys.

Guys listen

I will tell you the greatest secret

guys listen

It's the greatest secret ever

guys

What if Slovenes are the Jews of the Balkans?

guys

jews

guys listen here

Slovenes are the Jews of the Balkans

Buy Gorenje and Slovene super car Tushek

Keep buying our stuff guys

http://i.imgur.com/ePK1MeX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/egX3Ttk.jpg

Permafrost
10-15-2013, 04:08 PM
Slavic spirit meets Germanic wisdom, basically.