PDA

View Full Version : Nick Griffin on Sky News

Beorn
10-20-2009, 12:44 AM
JfJy-bMOj3A
UQo5Vl02KTQ

Nick did well there. Kept cool and collected and answered each overblown question with good reasoning and logic.

Sol Invictus
10-20-2009, 01:17 AM
I agree with pretty much 100% of what this man said, despite Sky's attempts to put words in his mouth and cut him off in the middle of his points. But, again, he also failed to name the monster.

Murphy
10-20-2009, 04:39 AM
He handled himself very well. I am looking forward to Thursday.

Regards,
Eóin.

Hrolf Kraki
10-20-2009, 05:27 AM
I agree with pretty much 100% of what this man said, despite Sky's attempts to put words in his mouth and cut him off in the middle of his points. But, again, he also failed to name the monster.

He named Islam. I think he did a good job of presenting Muslim violence while at the same time keeping it very short. Just enough to get people thinking!

Anyways, I would think that a liberal society would be against Islam. It's even worse than Christianity with dumb rules.

Sol Invictus
10-20-2009, 08:19 PM
He named Islam.

Radical Islam is but one of the many heads of the hydra which is being facilitated and protected by those in power. The puck doesn't stop with Islam alone.

Hrolf Kraki
10-20-2009, 10:38 PM
Radical Islam is but one of the many heads of the hydra which is being facilitated and protected by those in power. The puck doesn't stop with Islam alone.

What are the other threats? I'm sure they exist, but I can't imagine them being anywhere near as damaging as Islam.

Sol Invictus
10-20-2009, 10:46 PM
What are the other threats? I'm sure they exist, but I can't imagine them being anywhere near as damaging as Islam.

Look at what I said closely, brother.