PDA

View Full Version : Time to get serious about tackling right-wing extremism, MEPs say

microrobert
10-10-2013, 01:57 PM
European Parliament

Time to get serious about tackling right-wing extremism, MEPs say

Plenary Session Press release - Citizens' rights / Fundamental rights − 09-10-2013 - 18:35

The recent murder of a social activist in Greece dominated Wednesday's plenary debate on the rise of right-wing extremism in Europe. However, most saw the murder as only the latest symptom of a growing movement which does not spare any EU country. Many said the EU needs to pay more heed to citizens' concerns, as the prolonged crisis has left them more willing to turn to extreme views.

MEPs on all sides of the house acknowledged that people's anxiety, disillusionment, and economic instability had provided an ideal breeding ground for the far right. This needs to be addressed by using the rule of law to curtail these movements but also by making sure that governments and the EU institutions do more to take citizens' concerns on board and adapt their policies accordingly.

Specifically, MEPs suggested that the Commission investigate the activities of neo-Nazi organisations across the EU and set up a database and observatory on hate crime.

Various members on the right of the house observed that extremist movements should be tackled irrespective of which end of the political spectrum they occupy, as anyone who poses a threat to democracy is dangerous.

Time to get serious about tackling right-wing extremism, MEPs say (http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/content/20131004IPR21525/html/Time-to-get-serious-about-tackling-right-wing-extremism-MEPs-say)

Grenzland
10-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Right wing extremism is the only political danger for the EU since left wing extremism lost it's roots and cares for senseless problems and cooperates with liberals.

No wonder why the EU wants them all banned.

Jackson
10-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Right wing extremism is the only political danger for the EU since left wing extremism lost it's roots and cares for senseless problems and cooperates with liberals.

No wonder why the EU wants them all banned.

Well our current governments are the dangerous ones, that is partly why there is such a strong surge in support for the right wing and in many cases the far right.

It can't be that they are afraid of un-democratic parties, seeing as we don't live in a democracy anyway.

RoyBatty
10-10-2013, 02:23 PM
It's time to get serious about Leftwing Liberals, Fags, SWPL White idiots (send them to the Soylent Green plant) and most European MEP's since most are thieves and criminals not to mention traitors.

Grenzland
10-10-2013, 02:25 PM
and most European MEP's since most are thieves and criminals not to mention traitors.

!!!

How dare they to speak for the people!

Jackson
10-10-2013, 02:30 PM
!!!

Well they speak in place of the people, but certainly not for us! :)

This is what we need (apart from the absolute erasure of the EU system in every aspect):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy

RoyBatty
10-10-2013, 02:42 PM
!!!

They sure aren't speaking for me. All the greasy fuckers do is to line their own pockets. Why do you think the EU has never been audited? =D

I don't even want my once great country to be in the fucking EU. Most of us here want the hell out. It's a Marxist infested club run by criminals.

Love Europe. Hate the EU. :thumb001:

Grenzland
10-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Love Europe. Hate the EU. :thumb001:

!!!

Same in Germany...

Leliana
10-10-2013, 07:56 PM
Grenzland and RoyBatty are posting again, increasing the amount of brain and sanity in the forum for about 200%! :) I'm so glad to see the two of you back! :grouphug:

SilverKnight
10-16-2013, 11:21 PM
Grenzland and RoyBatty are posting again, substantially decreasing the amount of brain and sanity in the forum for about 1,000%! (added to me already here) :) I'm so glad to see the two of you back! :grouphug:

correction. :laugh:

mr. logan
10-16-2013, 11:31 PM
People in Europe need to understand they must rise the right wing to get into power before all the inmigrants start voting for the center left that feeds them, driven by the bankers.

Azamat
10-17-2013, 12:23 AM
The only way to abort the rise of the far-right in Europe is for the present "Establishment" to address and resolve the societal ills that are abused by the far-right to attract support. The dominant centrist political parties need to stop mass immigration, stop the discrimination against Europeans in their own societies and the economic preferentialism towards immigrants by capitalist firms, physically separate the residential areas of immigrants from those of natives and assigning these immigrants to their own designated districts that are self-sufficient in public services(education, healthcare, local maintenance, etc) and where they can freely practice their culture in the boundaries of the law and without inter-ethnic tension taking place. That last part may be reminiscent of apartheid, but it lacks the supremacistic elements.

And most of all, European societies must sort out the purchasing power of their citizenry. Economic scarcity is at the core of inter-ethnic tension, and with the tolerance for finance capitalism along with rampant de-industrialization to cause inflation, crashes, lines at food-banks and people turning to crime to get bread on the table, natives and immigrants will inevitably look for an easy scapegoat to be blamed for the embarrassing economic state.

Being a Communist I would rather that it doesn't fall upon the Establishment to assume responsibility for these problems, and I favour a much more radical solution to these problems, involving a total abolishment of the Price System, the market mechanism and the private sector, but the Establishment is all there is to go by in tackling a new rise of monkey regimes along the lines of Golden Dawn.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-17-2013, 12:27 AM
Because if they dont people might take back their government. Funny how everyone is labeled as extremist these days. So people who are anything like what their countrymen were for last 1000 years simply don't belong?