PDA

View Full Version : Jews and Muslims each win science prizes

Anglojew
10-10-2013, 09:21 PM
Jews win Nobel prize in chemistry (http://m.us.shalomlife.com/news/20678/israeli-americans-win-nobel-prize-in-chemistry/)

Muslims take gold medal in applied high energy chemistry (https://www.google.ca/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=bomb+in+iraq&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=9I9VUrLMBa3I4AP0rYHACQ)

H/T Vlad Tepes

Shah-Jehan
10-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Jews win Nobel prize in chemistry (http://m.us.shalomlife.com/news/20678/israeli-americans-win-nobel-prize-in-chemistry/)

Muslims take gold medal in applied high energy chemistry (https://www.google.ca/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=bomb+in+iraq&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=9I9VUrLMBa3I4AP0rYHACQ)

H/T Vlad Tepes
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/0/08/Jewcartoon.gif

Smeagol
10-10-2013, 09:24 PM
http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/images/0/08/Jewcartoon.gif

Typical post by Shah-Jihad, no real response.:coffee:

Acquisitor
10-10-2013, 09:25 PM

H/T Vlad Tepes

funny

Anglojew
10-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Typical post by Shah-Jihad, no real response.:coffee:

Islam is so perfect for many inbreds because, as a complete belief system, they don't have to have creative thought or invent a anything. They just parrot and rote learn. Shah Jihad is a typical example of this. We already can't see him at night unless he smiles but we need to work on a solution during the day.

Shah-Jehan
10-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Islam is so perfect for many inbreds because, as a complete belief system, they don't have to have creative thought or invent a anything.
Damn, why didn't i think of Zionism before:cussing:banghead:

They just parrot and rote learn. Shah Jihad is a typical example of this. We already can't see him at night unless he smiles but we need to work on a solution during the day.
Yeah, I'm Jew obssesed with Islam for more than 13 years:lol:

I don't show my true appearance to anyone, the Shahanshah Al-Sultan al-Azam wal Khaqan al-Mukarram, Malik-ul-Sultanat, Ala Hazrat Abu'l-Muzaffar Shahab ud-din Muhammad Shah-Jehan I, Sahib-i-Qiran-i-Sani, Padishah Ghazi Zillu'llah, Firdaus-Ashiyani, Shahanshah—E—Sultananat Ul Hindiya Wal Mughaliye does not waste his time...

Anglojew
10-10-2013, 09:38 PM

Yeah, I'm Jew obssesed with Islam for more than 13 years:lol:

I don't show my true appearance to anyone, the Shahanshah Al-Sultan al-Azam wal Khaqan al-Mukarram, Malik-ul-Sultanat, Ala Hazrat Abu'l-Muzaffar Shahab ud-din Muhammad Shah-Jehan I, Sahib-i-Qiran-i-Sani, Padishah Ghazi Zillu'llah, Firdaus-Ashiyani, Shahanshah—E—Sultananat Ul Hindiya Wal Mughaliye does not waste his time...

King of nothing.

Sblast
10-10-2013, 09:56 PM

Because that would be one less caricature to use today to blame a self-sustained incompetence on ;).
If you want to have a conversation going on, to what claim exactly did you respond to?

Anglojew
10-10-2013, 09:57 PM
Shah jihad makes me ashamed to be genetically 2% South Asian

Shah-Jehan
10-10-2013, 10:03 PM
Because that would be one less caricature to use today to blame a self-sustained incompetence on ;).
If you want to have a conversation going on, to what claim exactly did you respond to?

That picture is gold, they are always hard hit when they are ashamed to be something, just look at Anglojew desperately wanting to be Anglo-Saxon and European and wanting to recruit Europeans into his hate-mongering ideology under the guise of pastriotism and making threads like these:lol: http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?89802-World-Bank-Demands-Europeans-Give-Their-Countries-to-Brown-People-and-Go-and-Live-in-the-3rd-World

I don't hate Jews but, insult several here, in TA I like you, Skyburn and Philo to some extent because he's funny but, people like Anglojerk, Barberis etc are out of the question...

Sblast
10-10-2013, 10:23 PM
I don't hate Jews but, insult several here, in TA I like you, Skyburn and Philo to some extent because he's funny but, people like Anglojerk, Barberis etc are out of the question...

I don't know, no offence AngloJew, but I honestly don't get it either. What do people have against other people simply for having a natural tan :lol:.
Seems to me people have a very shot historical memory when it comes to where there "race" was in certain periods of time and they confuse the familiar with the necessary. Muslim societies aren't doing great currently as a matter of fact, but implying it has to do with "muslimness" is doing the latter.

Herr Abubu
10-10-2013, 10:28 PM
I chuckl'd.

Anglojew
10-10-2013, 11:35 PM
I don't know, no offence AngloJew, but I honestly don't get it either. What do people have against other people simply for having a natural tan :lol:.
Seems to me people have a very shot historical memory when it comes to where there "race" was in certain periods of time and they confuse the familiar with the necessary. Muslim societies aren't doing great currently as a matter of fact, but implying it has to do with "muslimness" is doing the latter.

What does it have to do with then?

Prisoner Of Ice
10-10-2013, 11:48 PM

It has to do with the original inhabitants being killed off by muslims and no one with IQ above room temperature is left.

Blackout
10-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Islam is so perfect for many inbreds because, as a complete belief system, they don't have to have creative thought or invent a anything. They just parrot and rote learn. Shah Jihad is a typical example of this. We already can't see him at night unless he smiles but we need to work on a solution during the day.

That's why Muslims were at the forefront of developing Science / Astronomy / Mathematics etc (still in use today). I will agree, this has unfortunately slowed down in the modern era; But where were you guys for the past 3000 odd years? You chose to shine only now? And another thing, your 'scientists' have Goys working hard for them, yet its you guys who collect the medals.

Anglojew
10-11-2013, 01:22 AM
That's why Muslims were at the forefront of developing Science / Astronomy / Mathematics etc (still in use today). I will agree, this has unfortunately slowed down in the modern era; But where were you guys for the past 3000 odd years? You chose to shine only now? And another thing, your 'scientists' have Goys working hard for them, yet its you guys who collect the medals.

There was a brief period with mostly Persian scientists contributing but they didn't develop science/astronomy or maths, these were developed by the Babylonians and Greeks and others.

Unfounded accusations is not evidence.

Blackout
10-11-2013, 01:26 AM
There was a brief period with mostly Persian scientists contributing but they didn't develop science/astronomy or maths, these were developed by the Babylonians and Greeks and others.

Unfounded accusations is not evidence.

Your breaking it down into ethnic groups now, yet your slandering Muslims as a whole. Alot of the subjects they studied were developed further. Are you trying to tell us that the 'discoveries' Jews have made, were based on nothing? What planet are you living on?

Anglojew
10-11-2013, 01:48 AM
Your breaking it down into ethnic groups now, yet your slandering Muslims as a whole. Alot of the subjects they studied were developed further. Are you trying to tell us that the 'discoveries' Jews have made, were based on nothing? What planet are you living on?

The Muslims contribution was 800+ years ago.

Blackout
10-11-2013, 03:02 AM
The Muslims contribution was 800+ years ago.

You mean the 'peak' or have Muslims not contributed after this? And why did you avoid my question earlier? What have you Jews achieved in the 3000 odd years you have been around? Must get boring, collecting 'interest' from needy people right?

Anglojew
10-11-2013, 03:58 AM
You mean the 'peak' or have Muslims not contributed after this? And why did you avoid my question earlier? What have you Jews achieved in the 3000 odd years you have been around? Must get boring, collecting 'interest' from needy people right?

Between 1997 and 2007 "Forty-six Muslim countries contributed 1.17% of the world's science literature, whereas 1.66% came from India alone and 1.48% from Spain. Twenty Arab countries contributed 0.55%, compared with 0.89% by Israel alone....“The 57 Islamic countries produce negligibly few patents,” Hoodbhoy writes. “According to official statistics, Pakistan has produced only eight patents in the past 43 years.” There are 1800 universities in the 57 Muslim countries of the world; none of them were ranked in the top 500 in a study undertaken by Shanghai Jiao Tong University."

http://physicstoday.org/journals/doc/PHTOAD-ft/vol_60/iss_8/49_1.shtml?bypassSSO=1

Jewish contributions include;
Chemotherapy - Farber, Goodman, Gilman

Modern Ballpoint Pen - László Bíró

Television Remote Control - Robert Adler

Genetic Engineering - Paul Berg

Polio vaccine - Jonas Salk

USB Flashdrive - Amir Ban, Dov Moran, Oren Ogdan

"At least 187 Jews and people of half- or three-quarters-Jewish ancestry have been awarded the Nobel Prize,1 accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2012, and constituting 36% of all US recipients2 during the same period.3 In the research fields of Chemistry, Economics, Physics, and Physiology/Medicine, the corresponding world and US percentages are 27% and 39%, respectively. Among women laureates in the four research fields, the Jewish percentages (world and US) are 38% and 50%, respectively. Of organizations awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, 24% were founded principally by Jews or by people of half-Jewish descent. (Jews currently make up approximately 0.2% of the world's population and 2% of the US population.)"

Jewish Recipients of the Kyoto Prize (24% of recipients)

Shah-Jehan
10-11-2013, 04:00 AM
Anglojew, i see you're an odd jew being very bad at mathematics that is, he requested what Jews did the last 3000 years ago, not recently:picard1:...

StonyArabia
10-11-2013, 04:01 AM
The smartest Muslims I have seen are the Palestinians. They also out successes in body in their host nations. They seem to do well and often value education. This is sadly less true of other Arabs.

Anglojew
10-11-2013, 04:04 AM
The smartest Muslims I have seen are the Palestinians. They also out successes in body in their host nations. They seem to do well and often value education. This is sadly less true of other Arabs.

Yes, they are very smart. Must be the Jewish genes....kidding.

Lebanese and Iraqis are smart too generally.

Anglojew
10-11-2013, 04:05 AM
Anglojew, i see you're an odd jew being very bad at mathematics that is, he requested what Jews did the last 3000 years ago, not recently:picard1:...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_history

Shah-Jehan
10-11-2013, 04:06 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_history

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

StonyArabia
10-11-2013, 04:09 AM
Yes, they are very smart. Must be the Jewish genes....kidding.

Lebanese and Iraqis are smart too generally.

They are, but the Palestinians often out succeed them. Palestinians are often found in professional and commercial ranks especially in Latin America and North America. Iraqis tend to be smart but not wise to be honest and most often work as labourers but they are hard workers.

Smeagol
10-11-2013, 04:33 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_in_the_medieval_Islamic_world

According to this, a lot of the great scholars from this period were actually Jews, or Christians.

randomguy1235
10-11-2013, 04:36 AM
It has to do with the original inhabitants being killed off by muslims and no one with IQ above room temperature is left.

lol what nonsensical bullshit.

Shah-Jehan
10-11-2013, 04:37 AM
lol what nonsensical bullshit.

Never argue with someone with a watermelon for a brain:eek:

Methmatician
10-11-2013, 06:33 AM

They also sell their daughters.

Sblast
10-11-2013, 07:53 AM
What does it have to do with then?

There is no property of "muslimness", in principle it isn't a property that can play a casual role and it doesn't provide with explanation (similar to the property of "Jewishness" or any other essentialist conception). Psychological beliefs & attitudes, physical resources and other measurable properties can play causal roles. The latter is a statistical approach being Muslim i(which is only a correlation for starters), and since Muslim is a vague term, there is little point is trying to assign to all of them the same invisible property that you're implying plays a causal role.

Anglojew
10-11-2013, 07:56 AM
There is no property of "muslimness", in principle it isn't a property that can play a casual role and it doesn't provide with explanation (similar to the property of "Jewishness" or any other essentialist conception). Psychological beliefs & attitudes, physical resources and other measurable properties can play causal roles. The latter is a statistical approach being Muslim i(which is only a correlation for starters), and since Muslim is a vague term, there is little point is trying to assign to all of them the same invisible property that you're implying plays a causal role.

Muslim is not a vague term at all. You're just preaching rediculous airy-fairy bullshit.

Next you'll be quoting Shlomo Sand.

Anglojew
10-11-2013, 07:57 AM
They are, but the Palestinians often out succeed them. Palestinians are often found in professional and commercial ranks especially in Latin America and North America. Iraqis tend to be smart but not wise to be honest and most often work as labourers but they are hard workers.

The Palestinians I know are almost exactly like their Jewish cousins with an emphasis on education and family.

Sblast
10-11-2013, 08:19 AM
Muslim is not a vague term at all. You're just preaching rediculous airy-fairy bullshit.

Next you'll be quoting Shlomo Sand.

Shlomo Sand's historiography isn't my cup of tea. I've got one of his book at home tho, which is totally unrelated to this topic.

Maybe I can put it in more concrete terms;
The longest conversation I had with Muslim on the Quran was on the topic of different translations and the topic of women (including beating) in the Quran. Eventually it came down to the conviction that the implication of Quranic teaching is that women should be treated "like children" - if they need a smacking from time to time - that's in place. That's obliviously a problematic belief - but keep in mind any other Muslim can have a different theological framework and need not have that conviction.

This is a point where opening a conversation about "true" Islam a sidetrack from the fact individual X has an incompatible cultural deposit Y for reason Z and what we have to do with it.
You can take another example of preaching for certain acts of violence in mosques - obviously problematic, but it's a very poor argument to try and restrict or criticize a Muslim which doesn't hold those theological attitudes by arguing he has an imaginary property of "muslimness".

Acquisitor
10-11-2013, 10:21 AM
it is a fact that Israelis and jews are over represented as Nobel prize winners for science contrary to people who come from islamic countries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

I'm not taking pride in it, its not my achievement, but this does show that Islam suppresses science.

The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000,
or 20% of the world population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace:
1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
1994 - Yaser Arafat

Chemistry:
1999 - Ahmed Zewa

TOTAL: FOUR

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000,
or about 0.02% of the world population.

They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
1910 - Paul Heyse
1927 - Henri Bergson
1958 - Boris Pasternak
1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
1966 - Nelly Sachs
1976 - Saul Bellow
1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
1981 - Elias Canetti
1987 - Joseph Brodsky
1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Peace:
1911 - Alfred Fried
1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
1968 - Rene Cassin
1973 - Henry Kissinger
1978 - Menachem Begin
1986 - Elie Wiesel
1994 - Shimon Peres
1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:
1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
1906 - Henri Moissan
1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
1910 - Otto Wallach
1915 - Richard Willstaetter
1918 - Fritz Haber
1921 - Albert Einstein
1922 - Niels Bohr
1925 - James Franck
1925 - Gustav Hertz
1943 - Gustav Stern
1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
1952 - Felix Bloc h
1954 - Max Born
1958 - Igor Tamm
1959 - Emilio Segre
1960 - Donald A. Glaser
1961 - Robert Hofstadter
1961 - Melvin Calvin
1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
1965 - Julian Schwinger
1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
1971 - Dennis Gabor
1972 - William Howard Stein
1973 - Brian David Josephson
1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
1976 - Burton Richter
1977 - Ilya Prigogine
1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
1978 - Peter L Kapitza
1979 - Stephen Weinberg
1979 - Sheldon Glashow
1979 - Herbert Charle s Brown
1980 - Paul Berg
1980 - Walter Gilbert
1981 - Roald Hoffmann
1982 - Aaron Klug
1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
1985 - Jerome Karle
1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
1988 - Robert Huber
1988 - Leon Lederman
1988 - Melvin Schwartz
1988 - Jack Steinberger
1989 - Sidney Altman
1990 - Jerome Friedman
1992 - Rudolph Marcus
1995 - Martin Perl
2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:
1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
1971 - Simon Kuznets
1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
1976 - Milton Friedman
1978 - Herbert A. Simon
1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
1985 - Franco Modigliani
1987 - Robert M. Solow
1990 - Harry Markowitz
1990 - Merton Miller
1992 - Gary Becker
1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:
1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
1908 - Paul Erlich
1914 - Robert Barany
1922 - Otto Meyerhof
1930 - Karl Landsteiner
1931 - Otto Warburg
1936 - Otto Loewi
1944 - Joseph Erlanger
1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
1952 - Selman Abra ham Waksman
1953 - Hans Krebs
1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
1958 - Joshua Lederberg
1959 - Arthur Kornberg
1964 - Konrad Bloch
1965 - Francois Jaco b
1965 - Andre Lwoff
1967 - George Wald
1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
1969 - Salvador Luria
1970 - Julius Axelrod
1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
1975 - Howard Martin Temin
1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
1978 - Daniel Nathans
1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
1984 - Cesar Milstein
1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
1988 - Gertrude Elion
1989 - Harold Varmus
1991 - Erwin Neher
1991 - Bert Sakmann
1993 - Richard J. Roberts
1993 - Phillip Sharp
1994 - Alfred Gilman
1995 - Edward B. Lewis

TOTAL: 129 ONE HUNDRED TWENTY NINE

Sblast
10-11-2013, 10:33 AM
it is a fact that Israelis and jews are over represented as Nobel prize winners for science contrary to people who come from islamic countries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

I'm not taking pride in it, its not my achievement, but this does show that Islam suppresses science.

No, it alone doesn't show that. It's a correlation and a gross oversimplification. You could elaborate and mention for instance Taliban disrupting educational schooling because of their 'devote' religious beliefs, but that's not 'Islam' in itself, only one take of it. Many Muslims are born into very poor countries (poor Christian African are not doing better). I would be easier on the trigger.

and BTW you're list is outdated (Daniel Kahneman is a blast, Muslim won 8 and where's Chemistry?).

Methmatician
10-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Why so many Jewish physicists?

Acquisitor
10-11-2013, 10:55 AM
Why so many Jewish physicists?

physics is a national sport, even in Russia many school/uni physics teachers are jewish.. a typical jewish mother will endlessly whine to her kids about the need to study exact sciences.

Acquisitor
10-11-2013, 10:57 AM
No, it alone doesn't show that. It's a correlation and a gross oversimplification. You could elaborate and mention for instance Taliban disrupting educational schooling because of their 'devote' religious beliefs, but that's not 'Islam' in itself, only one take of it. Many Muslims are born into very poor countries (poor Christian African are not doing better). I would be easier on the trigger.

its not my list. Yes its outdated..

the question is why are many muslims born into poor countries ? what keeps them poor ? the answer is: religion which is abused to keep the population spending many of its resources by studying islam. Why study science when all answers are already there in Quran ? "allah created it all", period.

Methmatician
10-11-2013, 10:58 AM
physics is a national sport, even in Russia many school/uni physics teachers are jewish.. a typical jewish mother will endlessly whine to her kids about the need to study exact sciences.

Did you end up studying physics or working in that field?

Acquisitor
10-11-2013, 11:00 AM
Did you end up studying physics or working in that field?

absolutely not, but my grandfather and father are highend nerds.

they despised me for not becoming one and for my overwhelming desire to sell stuff, I kept showing that behavior through my entire childhood and later. I'm far from science.

Methmatician
10-11-2013, 11:08 AM
absolutely not, but my grandfather and father are highend nerds.

they despised me for not becoming one and for my overwhelming desire to sell stuff, I kept showing that behavior through my entire childhood and later. I'm far from science.

Righto. So you're more of a businessman. Bit surprised that you would be that far from science though.

Acquisitor
10-11-2013, 11:14 AM
Righto. So you're more of a businessman. Bit surprised that you would be that far from science though.

I love mathematics and had very high grades for it, the perfection of numbers is awesome, but chemistry for example was not my thing, and for physics I had something like 60-70%. I just didn't like it..

Methmatician
10-11-2013, 11:15 AM
I love mathematics and had very high grades for it, the perfection of numbers is awesome, but chemistry for example was not my thing, and for physics I had something like 60-70%. I just didn't like it..

Isn't physics just mathematics with letters and symbols? :D

Acquisitor
10-11-2013, 11:22 AM
Isn't physics just mathematics with letters and symbols? :D

it is but I found it to be boring, all those "energy of the moving objects" :\ baaah :))

Methmatician
10-11-2013, 11:27 AM
it is but I found it to be boring, all those "energy of the moving objects" :\ baaah :))

That's a shame. I find it extremely interesting. I even wanted to do it in high school but there weren't enough students who signed up for it to be a class :mad:

Acquisitor
10-11-2013, 11:28 AM
That's a shame. I find it extremely interesting. I even wanted to do it in high school but there weren't enough students who signed up for it to be a class :mad:

highschool is nice, but uni is better

did you go to uni to study it deeper ?

Methmatician
10-11-2013, 11:31 AM
highschool is nice, but uni is better

did you go to uni to study it deeper ?

No. Though I might in the near future. Problem is you need high school physics as a prerequisite.

Gorštak
10-12-2013, 07:15 PM
He didn't got any scienze prize but still more popular than any Jew ever(expect Jesus)
http://www.zaslike.com/files/klc4ix2m0t99tbdk7vk.jpg

Acquisitor
10-12-2013, 07:18 PM
He didn't got any scienze prize but still more popular than any Jew ever(expect Jesus)
http://www.zaslike.com/files/klc4ix2m0t99tbdk7vk.jpg

yes, a retard being popular among other retards (like you) is a great achievement, surely greater than moving science forward :)

Dandelion
10-12-2013, 07:23 PM
A Negro who converted to Islam because he wanted to get rid of his 'slave name'. lol.

RussiaPrussia
10-12-2013, 07:32 PM
just shows nobelprice is western oriented and is biased towards eastern countries

Gorštak
10-12-2013, 07:43 PM
yes, a retard being popular among other retards (like you) is a great achievement, surely greater than moving science forward :)

I don't have a problem to say that Islamic world suck in last couple of centuries, I hope it will take something from Western world and rise again.
And calling maybe a best sportsman of all time "a retard" is very retarded, Jew.

Acquisitor
10-12-2013, 07:46 PM
I don't have a problem to say that Islamic world suck in last couple of centuries, I hope it will take something from Western world and raise again.

I'm afraid the odds are higher than the islamic world will swallow the West and lower it to its disgusting level.

And calling maybe a best sportsman of all time "a retard" is very retarded, Jew.

Being a sportsman does not mean one is not a retard.

And I saw a nice documentary about him to surely say that he is a retard, a primitive stupid boxer, besides, becoming a muslim while being at an adult age is worse than being lobotomized.

Gorštak
10-12-2013, 07:48 PM
I'm afraid the odds are higher than the islamic world will swallow the West and lower it to its disgusting level.

Being a sportsman does not mean one is not a retard.

And I saw a nice documentary about him to surely say that he is a retard, a primitive stupid boxer, besides, becoming a muslim while being at an adult age is worse than being lobotomized.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvDok3kjB7c

Acquisitor
10-12-2013, 07:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvDok3kjB7c

great argument to present this worthless animal in a thread about science.

even greater argument to use this retarded animal whos brain was half destroyed by the sport as "he is more famous than any jew", he might be, but its a weak point.

Sblast
10-12-2013, 07:55 PM
great argument to present this worthless animal in a thread about science.

even greater argument to use this retarded animal whos brain was half destroyed by the sport as "he is more famous than any jew", he might be, but its a weak point.

I think he's trolling and if he isn't it's not worth consideration anyways on a few levels.

Philo
10-12-2013, 07:57 PM
Last 3000 years - from now all the way back 3 thousand years ago. :icon_yes:
It's funny though that you try to seem smarter than Anglojew :D

Acquisitor
10-12-2013, 07:57 PM
I think he's trolling and if he isn't it's not worth consideration anyways on a few levels.

he isnt.

I saw him in other topics.

you are absolutely right about him and many others not being worth a discussion but sometimes I use their stupidity to relieve myself from anger, and yes I shouldnt do that.