PDA

View Full Version : Armenian fans chanting "gypsies" to Bulgarian players

Shkembe Chorba
10-11-2013, 11:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-VsQmV8k4c

http://img3.sportal.bg/uploads/tinymce/1234/ofroud/sssa1/43209/11211211/1488/sasa/arm5.jpg

http://img3.sportal.bg/uploads/news/2013_41/images/00451885.jpg

Whats up guys, thought we were friends? :(

Pontios
10-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Get rid of the trash in your country so they don't mistake you for it...

Shkembe Chorba
10-11-2013, 11:37 AM
One of the most famous Bulgarian poets Peyo Yavorov wrote his poem "Armenians" about the massacres of the Ottoman empire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG7N6JZQPzY

Also, IMRO of Karakachnov has good relationship with the Armenians:

http://www.vmro-varna.com/userfiles/images/11_8fbzjxie60y1fut.jpg

http://www.segabg.com/pic/3008/372180.jpg

^ "Two nations - one destiny"

Nevertheless, victory for Bulgaria in today's match in Yerevan http://www.buddy-icons.info/img/smile/1426.gif

Shkembe Chorba
10-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Get rid of the trash in your country so they don't mistake you for it...
The solution is kind of difficult, you know.

Trun
10-11-2013, 11:41 AM
I really don't bother what some idiots say. Armenians are good people, they are one of the most integrated minorities here and suffered a lot from Turks just like we did.

Let's not forget that our fans chanted the same to their players in Sofia after the fight on the pitch...

Also, it is somewhat close to logical if Finns call our players gypsies but Armenians... :lol: If ours are gypsies theirs must be Africans.

Minesweeper
10-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Gregorius, explain!

Zmey Gorynych
10-11-2013, 11:43 AM
The pontic facade is shaking, violently ...

riverman
10-11-2013, 11:49 AM

Trun
10-11-2013, 11:53 AM
http://img3.sportal.bg/uploads/news/2013_41/images/00451885.jpg

It's funny when those guys call you a gypsy really...

pelikarski
10-11-2013, 12:26 PM
The guy with Armenian flag looks loke a Gypsy from my town who collects metal crap.
It made me sad reading hundreds of comments in the bulgarian media mocking Armenians.
I considered Armenians as friends

Shkembe Chorba
10-11-2013, 12:39 PM
True story. Armenians are friendly towards us. I got drunk with a Armenian girl multiple times.

Vojnik
10-11-2013, 12:40 PM
All you can do is laugh at those Armenian Gypsies. :D

pelikarski
10-11-2013, 12:42 PM
Even accent they chant bulgari cigani sounds gypsy

pelikarski
10-11-2013, 12:43 PM
True story. Armenians are friendly towards us. I got drunk with a Armenian girl multiple times.
And with what they were provoked. Their anthem was booed in Sofia?

Philo
10-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Why are they booing a national team from a country they had almost no interaction with?

Shkembe Chorba
10-11-2013, 12:56 PM
And with what they were provoked. Their anthem was booed in Sofia?
Every anthem is booed in Sofia.

The reason maybe was because in the match here Ghazaryan hit the ball on a serving ballboy in the head. He was sent off, Bulgarian fans chanted "gypsy". The chants were from the both sides, actually.

Shkembe Chorba
10-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Why are they booing a national team from a country they had almost no interaction with?
We have interactions. There are not so little Armenians in Bulgaria. I've got 2 Armenian neighbours in Sofia. One of them is a painter. He gave us an Icon as a gift to my family.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Bulgaria

I think that about 1930 they were ~ 60 000 folks.

Radio Yerevan jokes can be said to be a part of the Bulgarian folklore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Yerevan_jokes

The Armenian Radio was asked: "Is it good to sleep with an open window?"
The Armenian Radio answers: "Yes, but with a woman it is better."

^ Masterpiece.

morski
10-11-2013, 01:12 PM
They asked Radio Erevan what the time is. Radio answered: Armenian time is almost 17:00.:D

Graham
10-11-2013, 01:17 PM
Football fans are more like public internet trolls, than any representative. ;)

Grenzland
10-11-2013, 01:18 PM
Football isn't politics anyway. How could it?

Shkembe Chorba
10-11-2013, 01:32 PM
They asked Radio Erevan what the time is. Radio answered: Armenian time is almost 17:00.:D
The asked radio Veselina what time is it. Radio answered: ten to six.

:)

Drawing-slim
10-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Most Bulgarian players look at least one full head taller than the crowd including the police with huge hats. Funny shit.

bimo
10-11-2013, 02:38 PM
armenian are respectable people , bulgarians and armenian have and had always a good friendship

ultras are in many cases (not all) stupid people who throw their whole life on footbal match and insult towards their opposing team

bimo
10-11-2013, 02:40 PM
The asked radio Veselina what time is it. Radio answered: ten to six.

:)

too sad now radio signal plus is close :laugh:

Trun
10-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Anyway, the match starts. Good luck and if our guys play well and win, the fans will shut up.

Trun
10-11-2013, 03:53 PM
I smell Armenians having orgasm after less than an hour.

Sikeliot
10-11-2013, 04:04 PM
What is funny about this, is that Armenians on average could be confused with Gypsies more easily than could Bulgarians :lol:

Chrissi
10-11-2013, 04:04 PM
If a retard calls you a retard does that make you retarded? It doesn't mean anything. They probably heard it somewhere. Armenians are Middle Easterners and they look it. Bulgarians are often mixed with turks and such nowadays but actual Bulgarians are still European. Might as well call all Balkans gypsy.

Elsa
10-11-2013, 04:14 PM
^ Armenians are Caucasians, not Middle Easterners.

Illancha
10-11-2013, 04:16 PM
^ Armenians are Caucasians, not Middle Easterners.
Anatolians in origin, Caucasians by geography.

gregorius
10-11-2013, 05:06 PM
here is the vid and at 7:00 it starts for the ones who want to watch it (Its hardly anything big), Anyways in sofia it was the same thing on the opposite so they felt like doing it too. No problem a bit emberassing thats al, Irl there isnt anything but kindness towards eachother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn-zKVk6kCE

What is funny about this, is that Armenians on average could be confused with Gypsies more easily than could Bulgarians :lol:
Same could be said about the Sicilians who make fun of (North)Africans

pelikarski
10-11-2013, 05:10 PM
How can be the same? It was totally different. Gazharyan kicked the ballboy in Sofia and the fans chanted at at him.
Armenians before the egame mocked Baba Vanga. Poor people

Prince Carlo
10-11-2013, 05:10 PM

There isn't a big difference between the 2.

gregorius
10-11-2013, 05:12 PM
There isn't a big difference between the 2.

There is if he means North Caucasians, if he means Georgians/megrelians than no

gregorius
10-11-2013, 05:20 PM
How can be the same? It was totally different. Gazharyan kicked the ballboy in Sofia and the fans chanted at at him.
Armenians before the egame mocked Baba Vanga. Poor people

Ghazaryan didnt kicked the ball boy, he just kicked the ball back because he was being slow on purpose http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmIBMHqm5Dk

anyway, Bulgarian football supporters are always looking for trouble so trying to make them innocent is rather lame. And before this ''incident'' it was already happening. So you should keep lowkey rather than making them innocent.

pelikarski
10-11-2013, 05:21 PM
actual Bulgarians are still European. Might as well call all Balkans gypsy.

sevruk
10-11-2013, 05:23 PM
makes sense
armenian:
http://www.sports.ru/images/object_42.1338053555.56182.jpg
bulgarian:
http://www.sports.ru/images/object_87.1338779839.37946.jpg

xD

Trun
10-11-2013, 05:58 PM
anyway, Bulgarian football supporters are always looking for trouble so trying to make them innocent is rather lame. And before this ''incident'' it was already happening. So you should keep lowkey rather than making them innocent.

We aren't saying that they are innocent. Problem is that Armenian fans are bringing back an old conflict. It's like they are seeking vengeance for something. They, as well as some footballers like Mhitaryan, took the game against Bulgaria too seriously. I watched the behavior of this asshole the whole match.

I also don't understand why people bring swarthiness, Turks, Anatolians and so in the discussion.

Hayalet
10-11-2013, 06:06 PM
To put pressure on them. Seems it worked: Armenia 2 - 1 Bulgaria

gregorius
10-11-2013, 06:11 PM
I also don't understand why people bring swarthiness, Turks, Anatolians and so in the discussion.

you are since 2012 jan on apricity ;) you should know that by now :cool:

Shkembe Chorba
10-12-2013, 02:02 PM
http://img2.sportal.bg/uploads/news/2013_41/images/00452098.jpg

That was very stupid. We were couple of friends watching the game and when we saw Vanga, lets just say that even the girls were swearing. Then I go to a disco when the DJ said "Armenian bastards" on the mic. In the centre of Sofia saw 2 groups of fans swearing. Vanga is a national symbol and even that the Church decided not to canonize her, most of the Bulgarians think of her as a Saint. Many families have stories about meeting her.

However, I still respect my Armenian friends and our close nations.

And, my love to Gregor is unbreakable.

Trun
10-12-2013, 06:48 PM
Armenians fell a lot in my eyes. I expected them to be more civilized. Even Serbian and Greeks fans didn't act similar to our footballers and nation.

pelikarski
10-12-2013, 07:33 PM
You cant see europeans like greeks to behave like this.
Their mentality is different I think.
www.youtube.com/watch? V=aJpNSa1xu5A
http://img3.sportal.bg/uploads/news/2013_41/thumb_mid/00452201.jpg

Musso
10-12-2013, 07:38 PM
This happened as a payback for the bad treatment that Armenian fans received in Bulgaria during the previous match. I personally have nothing against Bulgarians or Bulgaria - I think of Bulgaria generally as a friend to Armenia - a bunch of soccer hooligans shouldn't change that.

Musso
10-12-2013, 07:40 PM
If you think Armenian soccer fans are bad, take a look at English and Russian soccer fans, then we can talk. Also, it's not like the Bulgarian fans were angels when Armenians were in Sofia.

morski
10-12-2013, 07:41 PM
http://img2.sportal.bg/uploads/news/2013_41/images/00452098.jpg

That was very stupid. We were couple of friends watching the game and when we saw Vanga, lets just say that even the girls were swearing. Then I go to a disco when the DJ said "Armenian bastards" on the mic. In the centre of Sofia saw 2 groups of fans swearing. Vanga is a national symbol and even that the Church decided not to canonize her, most of the Bulgarians think of her as a Saint. Many families have stories about meeting her.

However, I still respect my Armenian friends and our close nations.

And, my love to Gregor is unbreakable.

Vanga is so overrated... :rolleyes: Just the thing for superstitious Ex-Soviets. They made a TV series about her in Russia.:picard2:

pelikarski
10-12-2013, 07:44 PM
A closed case of 50 people?
The retards in Sofia who insulted Armenians were 20 idiots watch the video.
But in Armenia thw whole country seems was involved.
It saddens me to read mostly negative opinions in Bulgaria for Armenians. But let's move on and forgot it.
In 1 weeek no one will remember

Musso
10-12-2013, 07:45 PM
A closed case of 50 people?
The retards in Sofia who insulted Armenians were 20 idiots watch the video.
But in Armenia thw whole country seems was involved.
It saddens me to read mostly negative opinions in Bulgaria for Armenians. But let's move on and forgot it.
In 1 weeek no one will remember

The whole country is not involved. It's soccer hooligans from both sides that are causing this.

Trun
10-12-2013, 07:51 PM
This happened as a payback for the bad treatment that Armenian fans received in Bulgaria during the previous match.

Not after Ghazaryan kicked the boy with the ball.

Armenians are positively viewed in Bulgaria. Football hooligans won't start insulting Russian, Serbian, Armenian and other with positive reputation in Bulgaria, without a reason.

Musso
10-12-2013, 07:52 PM

Armenians are positively viewed in Bulgaria. Football hooligans won't start insulting Russian, Serbian, Armenian and other with positive reputation in Bulgaria, without a reason.

Bulgaria as well is positively seen in Armenia. You know how many Armenians visit Bulgaria during vacations? Armenians were racially insulted by the football hooligans, it got much more personal than needed.

gregorius
10-12-2013, 08:06 PM

Also before that dont make things up,

Armenians fell a lot in my eyes. I expected them to be more civilized. Even Serbian and Greeks fans didn't act similar to our footballers and nation.

What? are you basing your opinion of a nation to some footballsupporters? :picard2:

You cant see europeans like greeks to behave like this.
Their mentality is different I think.
You think wrong, Bulgarians,Greeks etc behave as worse as this. Example: Throwing bananas towards african players.

gregorius
10-12-2013, 08:08 PM
shah jehan dont thumb my posts up in a thread you dont know anything about :picard1:

Shah-Jehan
10-12-2013, 08:09 PM
shah jehan dont thumb my posts up in a thread you dont know anything about :picard1:

You think wrong, Bulgarians,Greeks etc behave as worse as this. Example: Throwing bananas towards african players.
This sentence of yours spoke to me...

gregorius
10-12-2013, 08:13 PM
This sentence of yours spoke to me...

you should just gtfo, your thumbs up make me sick

Trun
10-12-2013, 08:27 PM
Bulgaria as well is positively seen in Armenia. You know how many Armenians visit Bulgaria during vacations? Armenians were racially insulted by the football hooligans, it got much more personal than needed.

I don't advocate the behavior of anyone who calls others names, but why would it get personal to call you gypsies? Why should you be insulted by this, there are very few gypsies in Armenia, neither you have any problmes with them like we do.

What? are you basing your opinion of a nation to some footballsupporters? :picard2:

No, but the behavior of some Armenian footballers wasn't nice either, like Ghazaryan in the first match and Mhitaryan in the second. After all, footballers are a kind of representative for your nation.

Musso
10-12-2013, 08:34 PM
I don't advocate the behavior of anyone who calls others names, but why would it get personal to call you gypsies? Why should you be insulted by this, there are very few gypsies in Armenia, neither you have any problmes with them like we do.

No, but the behavior of some Armenian footballers wasn't nice either, like Ghazaryan in the first match and Mhitaryan in the second. After all, footballers are a kind of representative for your nation.

Both behaviors by both sides wasn't good.

gregorius
10-12-2013, 08:34 PM

Because we know what you mean with gipsies... I dont really care really if they call eachother names. But I can imagine people would get offended.

Ghazaryan kicked the ball back to a ballboy who throwed the ball back very slow on purpose in a match where there was quite some tence, Im not saying its good but come one.. its hardly anything bigg. And for mkhitaryan, I didnt watched the game but im sure a little bit of provocation after the first match is humanly aswell. Neither are footballers representative for a country anyway.

Trun
10-12-2013, 08:49 PM
Neither are footballers representative for a country anyway.

Not here because most Bulgarians have at least one friend of Armenian descent and we had many historical interactions with Armenians, all of them positive. But a country where Armenia isn't very popular, arrogant players like these could bring a bad name to the country. People are tend to judge negatively by such examples.

As for Bulgarian fans, I have never said they are OK, some are, but most are quite primitive.

Arsen_
10-14-2013, 05:06 PM
The whole thing was a result of ugly behavior of Bulgarian fans, dirty and provocative play-style of Bulgarian team and unacceptable attitude of Bulgarian police towards Armenian fans during previous game in Sofia.

За некоторое время до матча в Интернете появилось заявление фанатского движения FAF (First Armenian Front), в котором они объясняли свой будущий поступок событиями, случившимися год назад во время игры в Софии: «В том матче наша сборная потерпела первое поражение в группе, и все мы помним провокационную и грязную игру, которую показала сборная Болгарии. Возможно, именно эта игра положила начало неудачам сборной Армении. Путешествие в Софию стало первым для FAF. Наше отношение к сборной Болгарии и болгарскому народу в целом было крайне теплым и дружелюбным, однако после нападения болельщиков на членов FAF на стадионе «Васил Левски» все поменялось. На протяжении всего матча в нас кидали разные металлические предметы, а в нашу сторону звучали оскорбления. Когда после игры сопровождающие нас полицейские нанесли нам удары дубинками, мы пообещали превратить жизнь болгар в Ереване в ад».

memobekes
10-14-2013, 05:16 PM
Armenians are a combination of the Armenoid, Asian Alpine and Irano-Afghan strains. There is also a very small Nordic element in Yerevan and in the northern parts. The influx of Russians during Soviet times helped boost the number of Baltics in the country although still very much in the minority admittedly.

pelikarski
10-14-2013, 05:31 PM
What this have to do with the topic.
So far I understand armenians felt insulted ans reacted tways

gregorius
10-14-2013, 05:51 PM
Armenians are a combination of the Armenoid, Asian Alpine and Irano-Afghan strains. There is also a very small Nordic element in Yerevan and in the northern parts. The influx of Russians during Soviet times helped boost the number of Baltics in the country although still very much in the minority admittedly.

Could you please gtfo with this kind of crap? There is no nordid in armenia nor is there alpine or irano afghan, northern parts please :picard2:,and baltic influence lolol there are depigmented people everywhere but 95% of the population is armenoid. Coulid people who know nothing about armenians please gtfo and leave it to the ones who have? plus this is out of topic.

Trun
10-14-2013, 06:25 PM
The whole thing was a result of ugly behavior of Bulgarian fans, dirty and provocative play-style of Bulgarian team and unacceptable attitude of Bulgarian police towards Armenian fans during previous game in Sofia.

Don't make things up or quote biased Russian newspapers.

riverman
10-14-2013, 06:28 PM
Could you please gtfo with this kind of crap? There is no nordid in armenia nor is there alpine or irano afghan, northern parts please :picard2:,and baltic influence lolol there are depigmented people everywhere but 95% of the population is armenoid. Coulid people who know nothing about armenians please gtfo and leave it to the ones who have? plus this is out of topic.
Most levantines get classified as armenoid on the forum as well. not sure it has a definite meaning.

gregorius
10-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Most levantines get classified as armenoid on the forum as well. not sure it has a definite meaning.

People cant spot armenoid, levantines are hardly armenoid

riverman
10-14-2013, 06:41 PM
People cant spot armenoid, levantines are hardly armenoid
Yeah, I agree, I started a thread about the term, actually.

Veritator
10-16-2013, 03:52 AM
You may be reading too much into things. I bet most of these people don't even know what gypsies look like. By the way, don't some of them in the pictures look like gypsies, seriously?

If they knew what gypsies looked like these brats wouldn't dare to call any Bulgarian a gypsy.

Nonetheless, I am sure you know that this incident doesn't exactly represent what Armenians feel about Bulgarians. They actually like Bulgarians and Greeks. So, this is simply some disrespectful behavior of some brats. I wouldn't generalize this at all. But that's just me.

Veritator
10-16-2013, 04:01 AM

Let me ask you for some proof.

But before you present your evidence to the readers of this thread, please be so kind as to explain what the "Irano-Afghan strain" is, and point to only one contemporary published anthropologist who uses the term. I would be very pleased if you could.

Also, please tell us how you know that "Armenians are a combination of the Armenoid, Asian Alpine and Irano-Afghan strains". And as for the rest, we can discuss it in due time.
Thanks.

Crn Volk
10-16-2013, 04:39 AM
Even the Armenians are calling them gypsies...lol

Musso
10-16-2013, 07:43 AM
How about we call it a truce Bulgarians? We honestly have nothing against you. We should be more friends than anything else, especially given our natural enemies from the Ottoman Times...

morski
10-16-2013, 11:55 AM
How about we call it a truce Bulgarians? We honestly have nothing against you. We should be more friends than anything else, especially given our natural enemies from the Ottoman Times...

I don't know why this thread is still open.

riverman
10-16-2013, 11:59 AM
I don't know why this thread is still open.

Why not...

morski
10-16-2013, 02:57 PM
On account of being pointless.

Chieftain
10-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Somebody needs to give out free mirrors to these hot-tempered Armenian fans.

Trun
10-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Anyway, we are both out of the World Cup, take it easy now.

Musso, I don't think Bulgaria and Armenia are at war to seek truce. Lots of Armenians in my faculty and none of them has stabbed any Bulgarian or the other way round :lol:

Chieftain
10-17-2013, 12:37 AM
Why is Armenia allowed to participate in the European groups phase anyways, this country is clearly out of Europe..

morski
10-17-2013, 01:31 AM
Why is Armenia allowed to participate in the European groups phase anyways, this country is clearly out of Europe..

This has already been discussed on TA, you can dig up the thread if you like, here's definitely not the place for it.

Pecheneg
10-17-2013, 01:51 AM

They aren't "Anatolians" either. Original/Historical Anatolia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/AnatolieLimits.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Anatolia_Ancient_Regions_base.svg

Original Anatolia doesn't include eastern part of modern Turkey. Therefore Armenians aren't Anatolians but Southern Caucasus people with Mesopotamian input.

4th century - Armenia
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Armenian4thcenturies.gif

Armenian feudal Kingdoms - 1000 AD
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Bagratuni_Armenia_1000-en.svg

Veritator
10-17-2013, 04:29 AM

Because they have cultural and historical ties to Europe. Also, there is a hypothesis in linguistics that suggests that the Proto-Armenian language originated in Thrace (I don't know how accurate this is though.)

Veritator
10-17-2013, 04:31 AM
Are these people in the photo supposed to be Armenians?

Musso
10-17-2013, 06:16 AM

You're right, would be better to play in the Asian group since we would qualify more frequently. But to answer your question, we play in European leagues because many of our institutions are mostly integrated with Europe (e.g. European Air Safety, European Broadcast Union, Council of Europe, etc.). South Caucasus as a whole has such integration with Europe even though the geography is outside mainland Europe.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Anatolia_Ancient_Regions_base.svg

Original Anatolia doesn't include eastern part of modern Turkey. Therefore Armenians aren't Anatolians but Southern Caucasus people with Mesopotamian input.

4th century - Armenia

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Bagratuni_Armenia_1000-en.svg

That's right, 'Anatolia' is a more Turkish term, we are Armenian Highlanders, native to the Armenian Highland with the heart of our homeland at the plains of Mount Ararat.

Trun
10-17-2013, 07:26 AM
South Caucasus as a whole has such integration with Europe even though the geography is outside mainland Europe.

Georgia and Armenia yes, Azerbaijan no.

morski
10-17-2013, 01:03 PM
Georgia and Armenia yes, Azerbaijan no.

Azerbaijan too.

PlanA
10-17-2013, 01:10 PM

4th century - Armenia

+ 1

Based on the historical facts neither Armenians nor Kurds are Anatolians.

Hadouken
10-17-2013, 01:25 PM
+ 1

Based on the historical facts neither Armenians nor Kurds are Anatolians.

and what else are we ? :rolleyes:

PlanA
10-17-2013, 01:52 PM
and what else are we ? :rolleyes:
Today's Southeastern as well as Eastern Anatolia were not part of the historical Anatolia:

The rest of the Anatolia was Armenian Highland as well as Mesopotamia:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Asia_Minor_ca_842_AD.svg

Of course if we push aside the historical fact and talk about today's borders, anyone originating from today's Turkey is part of the Anatolia, but if we go back to history it is not entirely true as per above maps & historical descriptions.

Musso
10-17-2013, 02:21 PM
Armenian Highland encompasses today's Eastern Anatolia and South Caucasus region, with the Ararat plain being the heartland of the Armenian Nation. For this reason the most appropriate label for Armenians is 'Armenian Highlanders' ;)

Hadouken
10-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Armenian Highland encompasses today's Eastern Anatolia and South Caucasus region, with the Ararat plain being the heartland of the Armenian Nation. For this reason the most appropriate label for Armenians is 'Armenian Highlanders' ;)

i am from dersim

am i an honorary armenian highlander ? :heh::heh:

orangepulp
10-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Today's Southeastern as well as Eastern Anatolia were not part of the historical Anatolia:

The rest of the Anatolia was Armenian Highland as well as Mesopotamia:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Asia_Minor_ca_842_AD.svg

Of course if we push aside the historical fact and talk about today's borders, anyone originating from today's Turkey is part of the Anatolia, but if we go back to history it is not entirely true as per above maps & historical descriptions.

Ispir is border line Anatolian lol

orangepulp
10-17-2013, 02:25 PM
i am from dersim

Kurds are most similar to Iranians.

Twistedmind
10-17-2013, 02:27 PM
I guess they saw Feuerfrei's pic somewhere. :laugh:

Anyway this is for: Could you actually believe rubric in some papers.

gregorius
10-17-2013, 02:29 PM
//

PlanA
10-17-2013, 02:40 PM
//

Armeniac(theme) and Armeniakon were part of Byzantine Empire.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Empire
Maybe this map will make it much clearer:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/64/Byzantiumby650AD.svg
Again:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/ByzantineEmpire867AD4lightpurple.PNG
And again:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9b/87EarlyBagratid884-962.gif
Maps are from slight different years, but it is clear, Armenians and Kurds weren't the original Anatolians in the history.

PlanA
10-17-2013, 02:42 PM
Too bad you have deleted your previous post....

gregorius
10-17-2013, 02:50 PM
I dont know what you mean with original anatolians, because neither the Turks are. But Armenians lived in anatolia despite their ethnogenesis took place between anatolia- and the southern Caucasus(armenian highland).

Armeniac theme

Thus, the army of the magister militum per Armeniae (the "Armeniacs") was withdrawn and settled in the areas of Pontus, Paphlagonia and Cappadocia, giving its name to the region.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Byzantinehayastan.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1f/Byzantine_Empire_Themata-650-en.svg

doesnt matter really if it was part of byzantium that time, Armenia was always divided into 2 parts (east and west) see language

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Armenia

ps: I deleted because im watching something and dont want to get in an argument.

PlanA
10-17-2013, 02:58 PM
I dont know what you mean with original anatolians, because neither the Turks are. But Armenians lived in anatolia despite their ethnogenesis took place between anatolia- and the southern Caucasus.

Armeniac theme

Thus, the army of the magister militum per Armeniae (the "Armeniacs") was withdrawn and settled in the areas of Pontus, Paphlagonia and Cappadocia, giving its name to the region.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Byzantinehayastan.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1f/Byzantine_Empire_Themata-650-en.svg

doesnt matter really if it was part of byzantium that time,

ps: I deleted because im watching something and dont want to get in an argument.

Turks? I even didn't mention Turks. I have just stated a historical fact that you didn't like.

If you are ashamed of the fact that your ancestor were not the original Anatolians, but your ancestors were from the Armenian Highlands + they have got Mesopotamian input,then there is nothing I can do about. Believe in whatever makes you feel happier.

gregorius
10-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Turks? I even didn't mention Turks. I have just stated a historical fact that you didn't like.

If you are ashamed of the fact that your ancestor were not the original Anatolians, but your ancestors were from the Armenian Highlands + they have got Mesopotamian input,then there is nothing I can do about. Believe in whatever makes you feel happier.

Im not saying we were the original anatolians, but you were implying we werent so I stated you werent neither. If you assume I feel attacked than the same thing can be said for you because clearly you got into attack mode, why? because I stated some facts? I clearly stated that our ethnogenesis occured somewhere else :picard1: and not in Anatolia.

Is this a bad excuse of yours trying to avoid any discussion? If it is than your last phrase should be meant for you and not for me.

Equilibrium
10-17-2013, 03:10 PM
This is off-topic. Water you are overreacting.

gregorius
10-17-2013, 03:12 PM
indeed, im out bye

Musso
10-17-2013, 04:36 PM
i am from dersim

Sure haha, but in all seriousness while the historic geographic name is Armenian highland, you would just say from eastern turkey.

And the ethnogenises of Armenians occurred in the plains of mount Ararat.

meralodem
11-23-2013, 11:37 AM
suffered a lot from Turks just like we did.

Indeed what a bond! Plus both of your women does prostitution in Turkey, I guess this also makes you two soul-sisters :rolleyes:

Mortimer
11-23-2013, 11:40 AM
Indeed what a bond! Plus both of your women does prostitution in Turkey, I guess this also makes you two soul-sisters :rolleyes:

indeed

Gaston
11-23-2013, 11:45 AM
Ironic because Armenians overlap with gypsies to an extent.

Trun
11-23-2013, 04:47 PM

Why don't you belly dance for me? Don't if you're too fat bitch.

Shkembe Chorba
11-24-2013, 03:08 PM
How funny of you, only if it was true :(

Do you have a boyfriend?

teodor11
11-30-2013, 08:19 PM
armenia want to be ''little russia''.

Hayasa
12-22-2013, 09:09 AM
Well, did the Bulgarian players look like gypsies? Aren't there a lot of gypsies in Bulgaria?

If I personally saw people looking like this
removed photo
in Bulgaria, I would tend to think they are not ethnic Bulgarians. And if I were to name their ethnicity, I would say, "they're Gypsies".

What's wrong with calling Gypsies "Gypsy"?

Hayasa
12-22-2013, 09:18 AM

Well, Turkey is a top destination for human traficking, after all.

http://www.state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/2009/123139.htm

TURKEY (Tier 2)

Turkey is a destination and, to a lesser extent, transit country for women and children predominately from Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union trafficked primarily for the purpose of commercial sexual exploitation and, to a lesser degree, for the purpose of forced labor. Source countries for identified trafficking victims in 2008 included: Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Romania, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Indonesia, and Morocco. According to Armenian NGOs and the Government of Armenia, the trafficking of Armenian women to Turkey for the purpose of sexual exploitation continued to be a problem, although the Government of Turkey did not identify any such victims in 2008. Four foreign child victims were documented over the last year. The number of Uzbek and Turkmen victims increased in 2008. Some victims are reportedly trafficked through Turkey to the area administered by Turkish Cypriots for the purpose of sexual exploitation. Although a much smaller problem, some internal trafficking involving Turkish citizens in both the legal and illegal prostitution sectors is believed to occur.
The Government of Turkey does not fully comply with the minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking; however, it is making significant efforts to do so. Law enforcement continued to successfully target and disrupt trafficking networks and the government improved its prosecution of trafficking offenders in 2008. The government’s anti-trafficking efforts were constrained, however, by inconsistent identification, referral, protection, and assistance to trafficking victims in Turkey.

I would also recommend this article on "Turkish sexual morals and prostitution" (http://http://koreaofmideast.blogspot.ca/2013/02/turkish-sexual-morals-and-prostitution.html) for more insight into the matter.

Click on the title of the article, it is linked to the source.

Mehmet
12-22-2013, 09:24 AM
Immature and stupid reaction.
Armenians look more Gypsies than Bulgarians, in their normal form.
Bulgarians need to mix with Gypsies to look Gypsy, Armenians have rather Persian look, hence closer to the 'Gypsy' look.

Shkembe Chorba
12-22-2013, 09:45 AM
Another anti-Bulgarian member to ignore...

Hayasa
12-22-2013, 09:45 AM
Armenians look more Gypsies than Bulgarians, in their normal form...

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt this one time, as you're reading comprehension may not be up to par. I did not suggest Bulgarians looked like Gypsies. On the contrary! I explained that these people are NOT ethnic Bulgarians, they are Gypsies. If I travel to Bulgaria and I meet people who look like this, I would not think they are Bulgarians (ethnic Bulgarians), rather I would call them Gypsies.

Hayasa
12-22-2013, 09:48 AM
As for who qualifies better as being more "Gypsy looking", you can do yourself a favor by not mentioning the word "Gypsy" again with regard to Armenians.

Hayasa
12-22-2013, 09:50 AM
Another anti-Bulgarian member to ignore...

lol I am not Anti-Bulgarian at all!

You may have misunderstood my point, just like the Turk did. Sorry about that.

morski
12-22-2013, 09:52 AM
This thread should have died a long time ago.

Hayasa
12-22-2013, 09:54 AM
Let me explain my point about Gypsies in Bulgaria?

The whole point I was making is there are minorities in Bulgaria (like Turks and Gypsies) that don't look European. Hence, I would not identify them as Bulgarians. And as for the people in the photo, they look like Gypsies, even though they wear shirts that say "Bulgaria" on them.

Similarly, if an Armenian fan, were mad at some Bulgarian fans, and if those Bulgarian fans incidentally looked like people in that photo, the Armenian fan is justified in calling them Gypsies.

If anything this reaffirms that the Armenian fan knows what a (real) Bulgarian looks like.

Mehmet
12-22-2013, 10:09 AM
Did you understand my point about Gypsies in Bulgaria?

The whole point I was making is there are minorities in Bulgaria (like Turks and Gypsies) that don't look European. Hence, I would not identify them as Bulgarians. And as for the people in the photo, they look like Gypsies, even though they wear shirts that say "Bulgaria" on them.

Similarly, if an Armenian fan, were mad at Bulgarians, and met Bulgarian fans looking like the people in that photo, the Armenian fan is justified in calling them Gypsies.

If anything this reaffirms that the Armenian fan knows what a (real) Bulgarian looks like.

Armenians aren't in a position, in terms of look, to mock anyone of being 'Gypsy'.
You look closest to Sepharadic Jews; being East Med-Armenoid like you; with hooked nose and big bloody eyes.

And don't try to put Turks and Gypsies within the same category/brackets, as Turks who turned to Judaism mate with highest class Jews, Ashkenazi, and not Sepharadim - Armenian-like people.

It's not up to you as well to decide and judge what European look is.
Your nation is more a Middle Eastern Christian nation than anything else. You cluster with M-E Christians than anyone else.
You live with them, mix with them, mate with them.

Your brothers are Maronites, Assyrians, Syriacs and Chaldeans.
Not Slavics.

Hayasa
12-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Armenians aren't in a position, in terms of look, to mock anyone of being 'Gypsy'.
You look closest to Sepharadic Jews; being East Med-Armenoid like you; with hooked nose and big bloody eyes.

And don't try to put Turks and Gypsies within the same category/brackets, as Turks who turned to Judaism mate with highest class Jews, Ashkenazi, and not Sepharadim - Armenian-like people.

Your nation is more a Middle Eastern Christian nation than anything else. You cluster with M-E Christians than anyone else.

Not Slavics.

I think I may have accidentally fed the troll with my attempt to clarify things for him. :picard1:

Mehmet
12-22-2013, 10:35 AM
14/88 Armenian White power....

Musso
12-22-2013, 05:33 PM

Not Slavics.

Hooked nose and bloody eyes? Lol

We live with ME Christian and mix with them, evidence? Last time I checked the amount of ME Christians living in Armenia is much lower than ME Christians living in Turkey.

Our brothers are not slavics, nor Europeans, nor ME Christians. The Chaldeans were attacking Armenian neighborhoods during Lebanese Civil War. Our brothers are other fellow Armenians.

meralodem
01-04-2014, 05:18 PM
The whole point I was making is there are minorities in Bulgaria (like Turks and Gypsies) that don't look European.

Indeed Türks in Bulgaria do not loook european like armenians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mm7tN5M0cI

you enjoy bumping your head to the dip? :D stop talking about gypsies you lower class dipshits