PDA

View Full Version : Russia bans Miss Kosovo

Alenka
10-12-2013, 07:17 AM
Miss Universe 2013 of Kosovo and Albania will not participate in the final competition in Moscow, because of the Russian authorities’ decision to prevent the participation of the representative of Kosovo as Russia has not recognized Kosovo as a state, Koha Ditore reported.

Renowned Albanian photographer Fadil Berisha, the official event photographer, said that Albanian representative Fiorabla Dizdari withdrawn from the competition after it was decided that Miss Universe Kosovo Mirjeta Shala can not participate.

Koha Ditore said that names of the two Albanian girls are no longer on the official website of Miss Universe, although Shala, it is said, in some online forums figured as one of the favorites.

http://inserbia.info/news/2013/10/russia-refused-kosovo-representative-for-miss-universe-2013/

Prisoner Of Ice
10-12-2013, 07:20 AM
Looks like they are afraid she'll win.

Loki
10-12-2013, 07:23 AM
Looks like they are afraid she'll win.

She's not ugly, looks somewhat Iranic.

http://www4.slikomat.com/13/0913/a2p-mirjet.png

Methmatician
10-12-2013, 07:25 AM
Well this is stupid. It's a beauty contest, not the UN general assembly. Miss Universe is run by a private organisation.

glass
10-12-2013, 07:27 AM
Well this is stupid. It's a beauty contest, not the UN general assembly. Miss Universe is run by a private organisation.
yet countries compete there not private representatives...

Methmatician
10-12-2013, 07:31 AM
yet countries compete there not private representatives...

Can you rephrase that?

glass
10-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Can you rephrase that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe

Local organizations that wish to select the Miss Universe contestant for their countries must submit bids to the Miss Universe Organization for that right. Occasionally, the traditional license holder for a particular country may lose its bid, as has happened in Italy and France.
this contest is a competition among countries, Serbia can not have 2 representatives

Methmatician
10-12-2013, 08:30 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe

this contest is a competition among countries, Serbia can not have 2 representatives

It says

"Local organizations that wish to select the Miss Universe contestant for their countries must submit bids to the Miss Universe Organization for that right."

Meaning, local organisation take the place of government. That means it's still a private competition.

Drawing-slim
10-12-2013, 08:31 AM
How lame for a world superpower to interfere in a beauty contest. How lame to even not recognize Kosovo in the first place, but this is just ridiculous.

Methmatician
10-12-2013, 08:34 AM
How lame for a world superpower to interfere in a beauty contest. How lame to even not recognize Kosovo in the first place, but this is just ridiculous.

Agree with the first sentence.

Tomorr
10-12-2013, 08:41 AM
How very childish of them :picard2:

RoyBatty
10-12-2013, 08:48 AM
All whore contests should be banned. It corrupts women, makes them cheap and greedy and earns the organisors a fortune off the dumb goyim public who gawk at the stage of freaks in swimsuits and 1/2" thick layers of makeup.

Wimminz who want to earn a living out of the skin industry should confine themselves to fashion catalogues and strip bars.

KrashNick
10-12-2013, 08:49 AM

cally
10-12-2013, 12:01 PM
Idiots. So she has to represent Serbia?! no way

Skerdilaid
10-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Butt hurt orthodogs..............

Skerdilaid
10-12-2013, 12:38 PM

She does a bit on that angle, but here is a frontal pic of her.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/254183_514111565303900_822089691_n.jpg

The.Mask
10-12-2013, 09:58 PM

Kosovo is not Serbia, but Russians are too subhumans to understand this.

Coldy Valdir
10-12-2013, 10:05 PM

A rotten shithole that the only reason it still has a voice in the world arena, is for those ICBMs they hold in their bunkers.

Fixed that for you.

Chieftain
10-12-2013, 10:06 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-USZHiL_IZWU/UXIczY74BGI/AAAAAAAAUS4/YBICj0wY1fc/s800/0000000-5miguel+martins.jpg

Ana Vrcelj, nordic beauty of Serbia, contestant for Miss Universe 2013.

Chrissi
10-12-2013, 10:30 PM
Rightly so. Serbians were robbed. The women represent a country not just themselves that automatically makes it political. Beauty pageants are silly anyway.

Coldy Valdir
10-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Rightly so. Serbians were robbed. The women represent a country not just themselves

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mao2jrI9Gi1qii6tmo1_500.gif

leave and never come back

Dandelion
10-12-2013, 10:41 PM
They ban Kosovo, but why do they ban Albania then? AFAIK does Russia recognise Albania.

KrashNick
10-12-2013, 10:42 PM
They ban Kosovo, but why do they ban Albania then? AFAIK does Russia recognise Albania.

They didn't Ban Albania , Albania left the competition because Kosovo was banned .

Arianiti
10-14-2013, 09:58 AM

She surely looks less iranic than most british/anglos I have met/seen.

Russia is an old whore, same as most slavic countries. I even think that whorism was firstly invented among slavs.

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 10:14 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-USZHiL_IZWU/UXIczY74BGI/AAAAAAAAUS4/YBICj0wY1fc/s800/0000000-5miguel+martins.jpg

Ana Vrcelj, nordic beauty of Serbia, contestant for Miss Universe 2013.

She's not Nordic. Dunno why you Albanians try to portray us as Nordicists when you and some of your fellow Albos(not all) are much more Nordicist in every sense.

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 10:20 AM
Butt hurt orthodogs..............

Kosovo is not Serbia, but Russians are too subhumans to understand this.

A rotten shithole that the only reason it still has a voice in the world arena, is for those ICBMs they hold in their bunkers.

Fixed that for you.

leave and never come back

Russia is an old whore, same as most slavic countries. I even think that whorism was firstly invented among slavs.

Nice collection of butthurt.. over what? Beauty competition. lol

Arianiti
10-14-2013, 10:27 AM
As far as I remember it is Russia that acts like an old butthurt bitch. Frightened from women, young girls...Not surprised after all, you can deal only with women..;) Typical attitude .

Queen B
10-14-2013, 02:38 PM
Why should Serbia receive different treatment and have 2 contestands? Well done Russia.

Herr Abubu
10-14-2013, 02:41 PM
Why should Serbia receive different treatment and have 2 contestands? Well done Russia.

For the same reason Turkey is allowed to have two contestants, I guess.

RussiaPrussia
10-14-2013, 02:46 PM
always funny to see albanians being mad :lol: , russia always supports the interests of its allies. Youre self to be blamed for sucking american/nato cock so much.

RussiaPrussia
10-14-2013, 02:48 PM
They didn't Ban Albania , Albania left the competition because Kosovo was banned .

which is funny why youre not leaving fifa then and olympic games?

Queen B
10-14-2013, 02:56 PM
For the same reason Turkey is allowed to have two contestants, I guess.

Turkey has 1 contestant.

Btw, the Hungarian and the Polish girls are stunning.

Herr Abubu
10-14-2013, 03:18 PM
Turkey has 1 contestant.

Btw, the Hungarian and the Polish girls are stunning.

So did Serbia. By your statement, however, it is just as legitimate to say that Turkey has a second contestant in Cyprus.

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 03:18 PM
As far as I remember it is Russia that acts like an old butthurt bitch. Frightened from women, young girls...Not surprised after all, you can deal only with women..;) Typical attitude .

Russia acts like a power that she is. If they don't recognize your little mafia para-state, they won't be allowing your little beauty queens parading in their capital, representing the unrecognized political entity.

If you, as an apolitical internet nationalist, do not understand the importance of small acts like these and messages they carry, don't label the politicians who made those decision as stupid, childish and butthurt. They know better than you what's the interest of their country.

Queen B
10-14-2013, 03:25 PM
So did Serbia. By your statement, however, it is just as legitimate to say that Turkey has a second contestant in Cyprus.
Irrelevant :picard2:

KrashNick
10-14-2013, 04:03 PM
which is funny why youre not leaving fifa then and olympic games?
Who said that Kosovar Albanians are not in FIFA and Olympic games :rolleyes: , i mean not as country but as individual .

RussiaPrussia
10-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Who said that Kosovar Albanians are not in FIFA and Olympic games :rolleyes: , i mean not as country but as individual .
they didnt ban her as a person but the country, she can represent serbia or albania if she wants

Arianiti
10-14-2013, 04:24 PM
Russia acts like a power that she is. If they don't recognize your little mafia para-state, they won't be allowing your little beauty queens parading in their capital, representing the unrecognized political entity.

If you, as an apolitical internet nationalist, do not understand the importance of small acts like these and messages they carry, don't label the politicians who made those decision as stupid, childish and butthurt. They know better than you what's the interest of their country.

Russia is a power made of paperboard that can collapse easily same as it did just few decades ago. I think it should be quite fresh to you. TBH, no one gives a smallest fck for Russia. Especially we Albanians. We always know well in advance what russia stupidity will be. We don't expect another manner or behavior from that funny "country", and we are glad that relationships with it still are at this level. We like being enemies with that shitty country.

The only nationalist here is you that jumps on each topic to protect your little state's protector and establisher still led by criminals eg Tadic, Nikolic, Milosevic's peone. Therefore the only criminal and mafioso state in this part of the world is yours, Serbia.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-14-2013, 04:28 PM
Why would anyone want to ban hotness?

Skerdilaid
10-14-2013, 04:34 PM

There is a reason why eastern block(Slav block)represents third world! With actions like these proves that this block is still there in mentality and has no plan to advance.

Herr Abubu
10-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Irrelevant :picard2:

I think your logical inconsistency is quite relevant. But I'm not interested in wasting time on getting that through to you.

Queen B
10-14-2013, 04:43 PM
I think your logical inconsistency is quite relevant. But I'm not interested in wasting time on getting that through to you.
Your posts are irrelevant. Messing Turkey and Cyprus to the Kosovo issue is even funny. :bored:

Skerdilaid
10-14-2013, 04:46 PM
Your posts are irrelevant. Messing Turkey and Cyprus to the Kosovo issue is even funny. :bored:

You are right, he shouldn't be mixing them. Kosova is a country composed 95% of Albanian, while Cyprus is mostly Turkish, I mean who could tell the difference between them.....

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 04:47 PM
Russia is a power made of paperboard that can collapse easily same as it did just few decades ago. I think it should be quite fresh to you. TBH, no one gives a smallest fck for Russia. Especially we Albanians. We always know well in advance what russia stupidity will be. We don't expect another manner or behavior from that funny "country", and we are glad that relationships with it still are at this level. We like being enemies with that shitty country.

The only nationalist here is you that jumps on each topic to protect your little state's protector and establisher still led by criminals eg Tadic, Nikolic, Milosevic's peone. Therefore the only criminal and mafioso state in this part of the world is yours, Serbia.

Your pseudo-analysis sucks but I'm not surprised. Just few weeks ago, Putin stopped American intervention in Syria and now, we have ignorant people, like you, who neglect Russian political strength. Who do Albanians give fucks about is not important as Albanian political power is zero and will remain at that level for eternity.

Tadic and Nikolic are, politically, light years away from Milosevic. Your lack of knowledge is shocking. As an idiotes, you should be banned from all political threads. Kosovo is run by mafia, you can deny, again, just from ignorance and fury, which you are full of.

Herr Abubu
10-14-2013, 04:47 PM

It isn't. Both are cases of territorial claims on chunks of land where the majority is alien and which are de-facto independent. Again, there is no need for me to try to force a miracle by making a blind woman see.

KrashNick
10-14-2013, 04:50 PM
they didnt ban her as a person but the country, she can represent serbia or albania if she wants
Of course she can represent Albania but i don't see a reason why she should represent Serbia , maybe the big Russia is scared who knows lol . Anyway don't forget when Kosovo was for the first time in this competition took the 2nd place , but i really don't care which miss is better or which miss will win .

Skerdilaid
10-14-2013, 04:51 PM
Your pseudo-analysis sucks but I'm not surprised. Just few weeks ago, Putin stopped American intervention in Syria and now, we have ignorant people, like you, who neglect Russian political strength. Who do Albanians give fucks about is not important as Albanian political power is zero and will remain at that level for eternity.

Tadic and Nikolic are, politically, light years away from Milosevic. Your lack of knowledge is shocking. As an idiotes, you should be banned from all political threads. Kosovo is run by mafia, you can deny, again, just from ignorance and fury, which you are full of.

We saw what a Mafia state could do, just a decade ago.............

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 04:55 PM
We saw what a Mafia state could do, just a decade ago.............

Whatever, Kosovo is still a mafia state under foreign military occupation.

Skerdilaid
10-14-2013, 04:56 PM
Whatever, Kosovo is still a mafia state under foreign military occupation.

Yeah right, remember even prime ministers got wacked:rolleyes:

KrashNick
10-14-2013, 04:56 PM

Kosovo is run by mafia but only in North Kosovo and that mafia is the serbian mafia . Anyway why are you talking about mafia when we know that Serbia is a mafia country , your government is full of mafia members and should remind you that your mafia killed your own prime-minister .

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 05:00 PM
Yeah right, remember even prime ministers got wacked:rolleyes:

Killing prime minister is one things, it happened before. Having a prime minister who is capo di tutti capi is other.

Kosovo is run by mafia but only in North Kosovo and that mafia is the serbian mafia . Anyway why are you talking about mafia when we know that Serbia is a mafia country , your government is full of mafia members and should remind you that your mafia killed your own prime-minister .

North has it's own organized crime network that cooperates with Pristina. Only a blind moron doesn't see it. And those who refuse to see.

KrashNick
10-14-2013, 05:02 PM
Even today serbian mafia bombed houses in North Kosovo .

http://www.theprovince.com/news/world/Bomb+attack+Kosovos+north+targets+Serb+politician/9033997/story.html

Skerdilaid
10-14-2013, 05:02 PM
Killing prime minister is one things, it happened before. Having a prime minister who is capo di tutti capi is other.

Well yeah I mean that's very normal. When you claim other states to be Mafia states, i suggest you have a look at yours before:rolleyes:

We all know what Serbia is. and your are not fooling anyone here with your charade.

Arianiti
10-14-2013, 05:04 PM

You think that Russia is able to stop US in making any global move?! You must be kiddin'. I already told you what Russia is. Power of paperboard. The reason why US does not intervene in Syria surely is not related to Russia.

Albanians of course have a major role in this part of the world, and that is the reason why Russia fears us as much as she does. Now with the decreased influence of Russia in this part of the world Albanians will have a major impact, and Russia will not be able to back up Balkan states that it did in the past. So you will have no support.

Tadic and Nikolic are part of of Milosevic's era, and they were part of its politics in the past. I do not fcking know about what mafia you are talking about. The one in Northern part that is supported by your state and politicians or about the one that killed politicians like Djindjic?

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 05:06 PM
Well yeah I mean that's very normal. When you claim other states to be Mafia states, i suggest you have a look at yours before:rolleyes:

We all know what Serbia is and your are not fooling anyone here with your charade.

Prime minister who got killed never sold heroin. Your entire leadership, after the war, and much of current one were participating in drugs and human trafficking.

Skerdilaid
10-14-2013, 05:09 PM
Prime minister who got killed never sold heroin. Your entire leadership, after the war, and much of current one were participating in drugs and human trafficking.

Empty words my friend, normal for a Serb I guess!

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 05:12 PM
You think that Russia is able to stop US in making any global move?! You must be kiddin'. I already told you what Russia is. Power of paperboard. The reason why US does not intervene in Syria surely is not related to Russia.

I told you something else, you should try to learn from people who know better. But be free to explain it, I like new theories.

Albanians of course have a major role in this part of the world, and that is the reason why Russia fears us as much as she does. Now with the decreased influence of Russia in this part of the world Albanians will have a major impact, and Russia will not be able to back up Balkan states that it did in the past. So you will have no support.

Albanians are not feared by anyone. Political, economical and military strength of Albania and Albanians is 0.

Tadic and Nikolic are part of of Milosevic's era, and they were part of its politics in the past. I do not fcking know about what mafia you are talking about. The one in Northern part that is supported by your state and politicians or about the one that killed politicians like Djindjic?

:laugh:

Tadic and Nikolic are ideologicaly far from Milosevic and were his opposition, so please cut the crap.

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 05:15 PM
Empty words my friend, normal for a Serb I guess!

Empty but it's not my fault that you do not understand certain expressions and definitions.

RussiaPrussia
10-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Albanians of course have a major role in this part of the world

:lol:

Skerdilaid
10-14-2013, 05:17 PM
Empty but it's not my fault that you do not understand certain expressions and definitions.

The only country that can be linked to state organized crime in the Balkans is Serbia! You shouting and yelling otherwise is not going to change anything. We all saw what Serbia did and is capable of, so spare us the bullshit..

Tomorr
10-14-2013, 05:18 PM
Albanians are not feared by anyone. Political, economical and military strength of Albania and Albanians is 0.

http://m.timeslive.co.za/?articleId=7805869

More than 200 heavily-armed and masked Serbian police took down a memorial to ethnic Albanian guerrillas in Serbia's south overnight, trying to end a row that has highlighted still-simmering tension in the region.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/incoming/2013/01/20/000_par7446661.jpg/ALTERNATES/crop_630x400/000_Par7446661.jpg

We all lol'd at this... :laugh:

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 05:20 PM
The only country that can be linked to state organized crime in the Balkans is Serbia! You shouting and yelling otherwise is not going to change anything. We all saw what Serbia did and is capable of, so spare us the bullshit..

I should be spared of Albanian shallowness.

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 05:22 PM
http://m.timeslive.co.za/?articleId=7805869

More than 200 heavily-armed and masked Serbian police took down a memorial to ethnic Albanian guerrillas in Serbia's south overnight, trying to end a row that has highlighted still-simmering tension in the region.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/incoming/2013/01/20/000_par7446661.jpg/ALTERNATES/crop_630x400/000_Par7446661.jpg

We all lol'd at this... :laugh:

Display of power for Albo peasants. They won't be building it anymore.

Arianiti
10-14-2013, 05:27 PM
I told you something else, you should try to learn from people who know better. But be free to explain it, I like new theories.

Tadic and Nikolic are ideologicaly far from Milosevic and were his opposition, so please cut the crap.

I think you like to believe in only what suits you. You are good a?

Albania (and Albanians) will become a Balkan power in this part of the world in near future and it has a steady development and progress.

I meant that stupid shorty Dacic not Tadic .

Queen B
10-14-2013, 05:28 PM
It isn't. Both are cases of territorial claims on chunks of land where the majority is alien and which are de-facto independent. Again, there is no need for me to try to force a miracle by making a blind woman see.
Are you talking about blind woman see when you don't even know shit?
Seriously, you don't even know the basics? :picard2::picard2::picard2: Your IQ is negative?

Let me teach you some basic facts that even my godchild who is 20 months old will understand whule you won't :

• Kosovo is a partly recognized state. From 108 countries. It has diplomatic relations and unblocked borderds.
• Pseudo-trnc is not recognized by any other country (except Turkey) or any organization. Its embarghoed by every country except Turkey.

Okey until now?

Let's go to the ''hard'' stuff:

- Kosovo is a partly recognized independant state, part of Serbia. ''Brother country'' of the partly-recognized state is Albania
- Pseudo-trnc is a non-recognized state, part of Republic of Cyprus. ''Brother country'' of the un-recognized state is Turkey

So:
Turkey is to Cyprus, what Albania is to Serbia.
Turkey is to pseudo-trnc, what Albania is to Kosovo.
Kosovo is to Serbia, what pseudo-trnc is to Cyprus.

Got it or not yet? See why mentioning Turkey, when I mention Serbia is irrelevant?
See why not even those 2 cases have any relation?

Skerdilaid
10-14-2013, 05:30 PM
I should be spared of Albanian shallowness.

Shallowness is a Serbian forte, and has been since time i memorable.

Tomorr
10-14-2013, 05:32 PM
Display of power for Albo peasants. They won't be building it anymore.

If we are not to be feared, then why try to intimidate us :)? Seriously over 200 men and plus armored personnel carriers in a little town :D? Building a memorial again would be a waste of money as next time the Serbs will be sending 400 men and tanks. Instead we'll just wait around and see how it goes... :)

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 05:35 PM
I think you like to believe in only what suits you. You are good a?

Albania (and Albanians) will become a Balkan power in this part of the world in near future and it has a steady development and progress.

I meant that stupid shorty Dacic not Tadic .

Enjoy the idyllic picture of Albanian future. I hate spoiling the fun. ;)

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 05:38 PM
If we are not to be feared, then why try to intimidate us :)? Seriously over 200 men and plus armored personnel carriers in a little town :D? Building a memorial again would be a waste of money as next time the Serbs will be sending 400 men and tanks tanks. Instead we'll just wait around and see how it goes... :)

You are not to be feared. See, we humiliated you over the monument and what happened? Nothing.

Seems like we overestimated you.

Arianiti
10-14-2013, 05:42 PM

Funny boy, enough with those notifications, ok?

Arianiti
10-14-2013, 05:43 PM

Enjoy the idyllic picture of Albanian future. I hate spoiling the fun. ;)

I am already enjoying it man. ;)

Tomorr
10-14-2013, 05:53 PM
You are not to be feared. See, we humiliated you over the monument and what happened? Nothing.

Buddy... there are only up to 60 000 Albanians in southern Serbia. Truly you Serbs are pathetic to say the least. To overreact like that over a monument is just... :picard1: Don't Serbs honor their fallen soldiers?

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 05:58 PM
Buddy... there are only up to 60 000 Albanians in southern Serbia. Truly you Serbs are pathetic to say the least. To overreact like that over a monument is just... :picard1: Don't Serbs honor their fallen soldiers?

That unit is considered terrorist organization. Constitution alone is enough to forbid it's construction.

RandoBloom
10-14-2013, 06:02 PM

That is why you dont give serbs what they want. They arent gratefull for that. Next time send the police and the people to beat them all to death. That is only thing they understand

Trun
10-14-2013, 06:11 PM
Kosovo is independant country. Russia should finally accept this as truth. They aren't those who tell who can participate and who not.

I hope something is done in this case.

Skerdilaid
10-14-2013, 06:39 PM

You humiliated us, correct. Next time they will get the bullet so the humiliation does not happen. Then you will cry and call them terrorists, typical Serb behaviour!

RandoBloom
10-14-2013, 06:41 PM
You humiliated us, correct. Next time they will get the bullet so the humiliation does not happen. The you will cry and call them terrorists, typical Serb behaviour!

This is how you deal with them. They constructed some temple of "saint" sava and Bosniak leader in Sandzak paid to have this built :D
http://www.kurir-info.rs/rekord-zukorlic-u-srbiji-gradi-najveci-minaret-u-evropi-clanak-1023235

A mosque with 90 meter minaret in a vilage of 500 people, just to piss them off :D

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 06:43 PM
This is how you deal with them. They constructed some temple of "saint" sava and Bosniak leader in Sandzak paid to have this built :D
http://www.kurir-info.rs/rekord-zukorlic-u-srbiji-gradi-najveci-minaret-u-evropi-clanak-1023235

A mosque with 90 meter minaret in a vilage of 500 people, just to piss them off :D

Who gives a fuck, as long as rich and fat people of Sandzak pay for that grotesque, I'm happy. :laugh:

RandoBloom
10-14-2013, 06:47 PM
Who gives a fuck, as long as rich and fat people of Sandzak pay for that grotesque, I'm happy. :laugh:

Oh dont you worry :D
He has as much money as he needs, he just has to ask :D
And plenty of mosques to build
I just like the reaction of Dveri and the Serbs about largest minaret of Europe :cool:

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 06:49 PM
Oh dont you worry :D
He has as much money as he needs, he just has to ask :D
And plenty of mosques to build
I just like the reaction of Dveri and the Serbs about largest minaret of Europe :cool:

Still, Sandzak is a shithole that young Bosniaks leave in great numbers. I wish every investment there is in worthless religious objects.

RandoBloom
10-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Still, Sandzak is a shithole that young Bosniaks leave in great numbers. I wish every investment there is in worthless religious objects.

And yet them manage to be the only growing population in Serbia apart from Albanians :D
And quite growing at that :)

Skerdilaid
10-14-2013, 06:53 PM

Not too shabby, but I still prefer the option I mentioned:D

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 06:55 PM
And yet them manage to be the only growing population in Serbia apart from Albanians :D
And quite growing at that :)

Albanians in C. Serbia are declining. Novi Pazar is growing mainly because people from Tutin, Sjenica and rest of area migrate there.

RandoBloom
10-14-2013, 06:56 PM
Not too shabby, but I still prefer the option I mentioned:D

This one seems to work better :D
Burning a few monasteries on Kosovo also seems to make them angry. Wonder if your people can do something about that :rolleyes:

RandoBloom
10-14-2013, 06:57 PM
Albanians in C. Serbia are declining. Novi Pazar is growing mainly because people from Tutin, Sjenica and rest of area migrate there.

And that is why the Bosniak teritory is expanding :bored:

Skerdilaid
10-14-2013, 06:58 PM
This one seems to work better :D
Burning a few monasteries on Kosovo also seems to make them angry. Wonder if your people can do something about that :rolleyes:

We will have to see what our constitution says about that;)

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 07:00 PM
And that is why the Bosniak teritory is expanding :bored:

I do not understand how you mean it?

Novi Pazar sucks up the rest of muslim people from Sadzak while at the same time, people born in Novi Pazar leave. Doesn't look good, especially on long term when birth rates drop.

RandoBloom
10-14-2013, 07:29 PM
I do not understand how you mean it?

Novi Pazar sucks up the rest of muslim people from Sadzak while at the same time, people born in Novi Pazar leave. Doesn't look good, especially on long term when birth rates drop.

Aparently you arent familiar with demographics of Sandzak.
Bosniaks are controling more teritories, living in places there werent any for last 100 years and population is growing.

Methmatician
10-14-2013, 08:31 PM
Bosniaks are controling more teritories, living in places there werent any for last 100 years and population is growing.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6xoco2iXp1rarmdho1_500.gif

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 08:38 PM

I am familiar, that's why I can't understand how you come to such conclusions.

RandoBloom
10-14-2013, 08:39 PM
I am familiar, that's why I can't understand how you come to such conclusions.

You obviously arent.
Now, keep chatting to Lena, and leave us Bosniaks to ourselves :)
Dont you worry we will build what we need, since you didnt do that in 100 years of ocupation

Minesweeper
10-14-2013, 08:54 PM
You obviously arent.
Now, keep chatting to Lena, and leave us Bosniaks to ourselves :)
Dont you worry we will build what we need, since you didnt do that in 100 years of ocupation

Fine. I won't spoil the fun.