PDA

View Full Version : Why I Support Israel (And Why You Should Too)

ariel
10-12-2013, 10:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTQYVodPXjs

Sippola
10-12-2013, 11:08 AM
I have always been a supporter of Israel.

However, recently I have had business dealings with 2 separate Israeli individuals, both whom now reside in the U.S.

Each time, I later learned that what they so convincingly said was so, turned out not to be so. Each time I ended up paying more for a service than what it was worth.

There is a saying here in the U.S., which goes like this: "Screw me once, shame on you; Screw me twice, shame on me".

The shame is on me now.

I will still continue supporting Israel, but will not be ripped off again by an Israeli.

Sblast
10-12-2013, 03:14 PM
Jesus Christ, the presentation...

Han Cholo
10-14-2013, 08:42 AM
Any summary? Too lazy to watch a guy with a heavy accent and American t-shirts with camo pants talk about Israel for 20 minutes (even such small time seems a waste).

Methmatician
10-14-2013, 08:47 AM
This guy screams 'murrica.

ariel
10-14-2013, 08:55 AM
why you so obsessed wth this guy?

the important thing are what this guy saying not his fashion style....

Han Cholo
10-14-2013, 08:57 AM

Sorry, but I hope you understand that I am a bit wary of losing my time hearing the typical USA, pro-war, pro-intervention from some guy dressed as a paramilitary that also has lots of tourist commercial and irrelevant things in the video. Are you able to do a summary or not?

If his message is really important (and you agree with it) you should be able to resume it.

Methmatician
10-14-2013, 08:59 AM

He's a conspiracy theorist. I tend to ignore people like him.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-14-2013, 09:01 AM
Sorry, but I hope you understand that I am a bit wary of losing my time hearing the typical USA, pro-war, pro-intervention from some guy dressed as a paramilitary that also has lots of tourist commercial and irrelevant things in the video. Are you able to do a summary or not?

If his message is really important (and you agree with it) you should be able to resume it.

That's because you have a helpless victim mentality and never fought for anything, ie why mexico is 3rd world country.

Han Cholo
10-14-2013, 09:04 AM
That's because you have a helpless victim mentality and never fought for anything, ie why mexico is 3rd world country.

A nice civilized ad hominem from someone coming from a educated first world nation. Sometimes I think your government is right in taking your guns away from you, knowing you have this caveman mentality. Enjoy your first world Black president.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-14-2013, 09:10 AM
my IQ is all oppressed by white man lol

Han Cholo
10-14-2013, 09:16 AM
my IQ is all oppressed by white man lol

Another irrelevant statement. Do you have anything to add to the discussion? Asking the opener a summary of the video is completely related to the topic and valid. I can of course debate about why I think Mexico is third world as I'm not a brainless nationalist but this has nothing to do with my stance on Israel, being completely off topic.