PDA

View Full Version : Mental Retardation=IQs 75 And Less, So Is The Average African Entitled To Go The Special Olympics?

Anglojew
10-15-2013, 04:04 AM
According to the American Association on Mental Retardation, 2002, Mild mental retardation is defined as IQ scores between 50–55 to approximately 70–75.

http://www.education.com/reference/article/mental-retardation-supports-required/

Therefore could the average African athlete be entitled to attend the Special Olympics?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/AverageIQ-Map-World.png

Sikeliot
10-15-2013, 04:05 AM
IQ tests are designed for those with a western style education. You can't measure someone's IQ who hasn't been to school as we know it.

Smeagol
10-15-2013, 04:07 AM
Yes. Anyone from these countries is entitled to.
Their IQs listed:
31 Mali 74
32 Namibia 74
33 Ghana 73
34 Tanzania 72
35 Central African Republic 71
35 Grenada 71
35 Jamaica 71
35 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines 71
35 Sudan 71
36 Antigua and Barbuda 70
36 Benin 70
36 Botswana 70
36 Rwanda 70
36 Togo 70
37 Burundi 69
37 Cote d'Ivoire 69
37 Ethiopia 69
37 Malawi 69
37 Niger 69
38 Angola 68
38 Burkina Faso 68
38 Chad 68
38 Djibouti 68
38 Somalia 68
38 Swaziland 68
39 Dominica 67
39 Guinea 67
39 Guinea-Bissau 67
39 Haiti 67
39 Lesotho 67
39 Liberia 67
39 Saint Kitts and Nevis 67
39 Sao Tome and Principe 67
40 Gambia, The 66
41 Cameroon 64
41 Gabon 64
41 Mozambique 64
42 Saint Lucia 62
43 Equatorial Guinea 59

Anglojew
10-15-2013, 04:08 AM
IQ tests are designed for those with a western style education. You can't measure someone's IQ who hasn't been to school as we know it.

Much of the education system in Africa is a relic of the British Empire and perfectly fine.

StonyArabia
10-15-2013, 04:08 AM
IQ IS Bullshit because you can game the tests and if you have the right means.

Smeagol
10-15-2013, 04:09 AM

East Asians still score extremely high, and the North Africans still score above Sub-Saharans.

Anglojew
10-15-2013, 04:10 AM
Their IQs listed:
31 Mali 74
32 Namibia 74
33 Ghana 73
34 Tanzania 72
35 Grenada 71
35 Jamaica 71
35 Sudan 71
36 Benin 70
36 Botswana 70
36 Rwanda 70
36 Togo 70
37 Burundi 69
37 Cote d'Ivoire 69
37 Ethiopia 69
37 Malawi 69
37 Niger 69
38 Angola 68
38 Burkina Faso 68
38 Chad 68
38 Djibouti 68
38 Somalia 68
38 Swaziland 68
39 Dominica 67
39 Guinea 67
39 Guinea-Bissau 67
39 Haiti 67
39 Lesotho 67
39 Liberia 67
40 Gambia, The 66
41 Cameroon 64
41 Gabon 64
41 Mozambique 64
42 Saint Lucia 62
43 Equatorial Guinea 59

Does this mean the average black athlete could compete at both Olympics? Maybe the USA should send all African-American regular Olympians special olympics and clean up (or those with IQs under 75)?

Sikeliot
10-15-2013, 04:11 AM
Much of the education system in Africa is a relic of the British Empire and perfectly fine.

Are you sure? When I see pictures of West African schools it's one teacher at a chalkboard with 50 students crammed into a small room with scarce materials. That isn't an environment suitable to give an IQ test. If you bring African students to the US, give them American education and then test them, the scores should be on par with the American average.

Smeagol
10-15-2013, 04:11 AM
Does this mean the average black athlete could compete at both Olympics? Maybe the USA should send all African-American regular Olympians special olympics and clean up (or those with IQs under 75)?

Yes, but African Americans have a slightly higher IQ, because they're 20% White.

Smeagol
10-15-2013, 04:12 AM
Are you sure? When I see pictures of West African schools it's one teacher at a chalkboard with 50 students crammed into a small room with scarce materials. That isn't an environment suitable to give an IQ test. If you bring African students to the US, give them American education and then test them, the scores should be on par with the American average.

The White American average is 103.
The Black American average is in the 80s.

Sikeliot
10-15-2013, 04:13 AM
The Black American average is in the 80s.

Because the schools they end up often going to, in the inner cities, are not as good. What would a white person going to an inner-city school score?

Smeagol
10-15-2013, 04:16 AM
Because the schools they end up often going to, in the inner cities, are not as good. What would a white person going to an inner-city school score?

It would be close to the same.

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic
A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic.
The lead article in the June 2005 issue of Psychology, Public Policy and Law, a journal of the American Psychological Association, examined 10 categories of research evidence from around the world to contrast "a hereditarian model (50% genetic-50% cultural) and a culture-only model (0% genetic-100% cultural)."

The paper, "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability," by J. Philippe Rushton of the University of Western Ontario and Arthur R. Jensen of the University of California at Berkeley, appeared with a positive commentary by Linda Gottfredson of the University of Delaware, three critical ones (by Robert Sternberg of Yale University, Richard Nisbett of the University of Michigan, and Lisa Suzuki & Joshua Aronson of New York University), and the authors' reply.

"Neither the existence nor the size of race differences in IQ are a matter of dispute, only their cause," write the authors. The Black-White difference has been found consistently from the time of the massive World War I Army testing of 90 years ago to a massive study of over 6 million corporate, military, and higher-education test-takers in 2001.

"Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even after matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton. "Therefore they cannot be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect. That's why Jensen and I looked at the genetic hypothesis in detail. We examined 10 categories of evidence."

The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g). Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities. Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

Racial Admixture Studies. Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.

IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race. Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits. East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins. East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.

Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.

Sikeliot
10-15-2013, 04:18 AM
Then why is one of my friends who is half black, smarter than me and one of the most naturally gifted people I know?

Smeagol
10-15-2013, 04:19 AM
Then why is one of my friends who is half black, smarter than me and one of the most naturally gifted people I know?

There are always exceptions to the rule.

Anglojew
10-15-2013, 04:21 AM
East Asians still score extremely high, and the North Africans still score above Sub-Saharans.

Good point. If low-IQs in Africa are because the IQ tests are Euro-Centric no one has explained why East Asians out perform Europeans?

Anglojew
10-15-2013, 04:22 AM

hobosmurf
10-15-2013, 04:23 AM

And what use would primitive skills that have no relation to modern society be for?

Pjeter Pan
10-15-2013, 04:58 AM
It would be close to the same.

Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic
A 60-page review of the scientific evidence, some based on state-of-the-art magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) of brain size, has concluded that race differences in average IQ are largely genetic.
The lead article in the June 2005 issue of Psychology, Public Policy and Law, a journal of the American Psychological Association, examined 10 categories of research evidence from around the world to contrast "a hereditarian model (50% genetic-50% cultural) and a culture-only model (0% genetic-100% cultural)."

The paper, "Thirty Years of Research on Race Differences in Cognitive Ability," by J. Philippe Rushton of the University of Western Ontario and Arthur R. Jensen of the University of California at Berkeley, appeared with a positive commentary by Linda Gottfredson of the University of Delaware, three critical ones (by Robert Sternberg of Yale University, Richard Nisbett of the University of Michigan, and Lisa Suzuki & Joshua Aronson of New York University), and the authors' reply.

"Neither the existence nor the size of race differences in IQ are a matter of dispute, only their cause," write the authors. The Black-White difference has been found consistently from the time of the massive World War I Army testing of 90 years ago to a massive study of over 6 million corporate, military, and higher-education test-takers in 2001.

"Race differences show up by 3 years of age, even after matching on maternal education and other variables," said Rushton. "Therefore they cannot be due to poor education since this has not yet begun to exert an effect. That's why Jensen and I looked at the genetic hypothesis in detail. We examined 10 categories of evidence."

The Worldwide Pattern of IQ Scores. East Asians average higher on IQ tests than Whites, both in the U. S. and in Asia, even though IQ tests were developed for use in the Euro-American culture. Around the world, the average IQ for East Asians centers around 106; for Whites, about 100; and for Blacks about 85 in the U.S. and 70 in sub-Saharan Africa.

Race Differences are Most Pronounced on Tests that Best Measure the General Intelligence Factor (g). Black-White differences, for example, are larger on the Backward Digit Span test than on the less g loaded Forward Digit Span test.

The Gene-Environment Architecture of IQ is the Same in all Races, and Race Differences are Most Pronounced on More Heritable Abilities. Studies of Black, White, and East Asian twins, for example, show the heritability of IQ is 50% or higher in all races.

Brain Size Differences. Studies using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) find a correlation of brain size with IQ of about 0.40. Larger brains contain more neurons and synapses and process information faster. Race differences in brain size are present at birth. By adulthood, East Asians average 1 cubic inch more cranial capacity than Whites who average 5 cubic inches more than Blacks.

Trans-Racial Adoption Studies. Race differences in IQ remain following adoption by White middle class parents. East Asians grow to average higher IQs than Whites while Blacks score lower. The Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study followed children to age 17 and found race differences were even greater than at age 7: White children, 106; Mixed-Race children, 99; and Black children, 89.

Racial Admixture Studies. Black children with lighter skin, for example, average higher IQ scores. In South Africa, the IQ of the mixed-race "Colored" population averages 85, intermediate to the African 70 and White 100.

IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race. Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100.

Race Differences in Other "Life-History" Traits. East Asians and Blacks consistently fall at two ends of a continuum with Whites intermediate on 60 measures of maturation, personality, reproduction, and social organization. For example, Black children sit, crawl, walk, and put on their clothes earlier than Whites or East Asians.

Race Differences and the Out-of-Africa theory of Human Origins. East Asian-White-Black differences fit the theory that modern humans arose in Africa about 100,000 years ago and expanded northward. During prolonged winters there was evolutionary selection for higher IQ created by problems of raising children, gathering and storing food, gaining shelter, and making clothes.

Do Culture-Only Theories Explain the Data? Culture-only theories do not explain the highly consistent pattern of race differences in IQ, especially the East Asian data. No interventions such as ending segregation, introducing school busing, or "Head Start" programs have reduced the gaps as culture-only theory would predict.
Huge Load of shit anyone has the ability to be smart no matter what race, i know black students in my school with a 90+ average

Smeagol
10-15-2013, 05:17 AM
Huge Load of shit anyone has the ability to be smart no matter what race, i know black students in my school with a 90+ average

There are exceptions to the average. Blacks on average are not that smart.

Anglojew
10-15-2013, 05:40 AM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_enRW2gU1hjg/TCzGPvfbswI/AAAAAAAABFY/wrG3rhJ1Mlc/s400/race_IQscore.jpg

Anglojew
10-15-2013, 05:41 AM

90+ is still considered low.

Scholarios
10-15-2013, 05:47 AM

I'd say that I doubt most of these people are reguarly attending school. At least not a school with any real standards.

On the other hand, Koreans are excelling as the top IQ in the world, yet most Koreans do not have the common sense to know that sleeping with an electric fan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death)on will not harm you or cause you to asphyxiate. The Japanese as well as Koreans (http://okinawahai.com/2009/10/car-seat-usage-on-okinawa.html) are known for driving their children around without a carseat leading to a large amount of deaths. Americans and Australians, with relatively high IQ's are known to be almost unable to learn a second language. (http://blogs.smh.com.au/travel/archives/2009/07/why_i_only_speak_one_language.html)

Does there really need to be any explanation why a Bushman from Congo cannot do trigometry problems or write an essay ?

Pjeter Pan
10-15-2013, 05:48 AM
I'm was talking about grade average in school lol.

Stormer99
10-15-2013, 06:07 AM
IQ can vary within subgroups of a country so the highest achieving subgroups should not be lumped with the rest.
The upper class of Egypt has a higher IQ than the rest of Egypt.
I also know that the higher caste Indians have a higher IQ than the lower caste Indians.
And I think inventions are more important than IQ scores on average. They correlate together but they don't necessarily coincide.

Stormer99
10-15-2013, 06:13 AM
Yes, but African Americans have a slightly higher IQ, because they're 20% White.

Why did it rise much more than the proportion of white ancestry the black Americans have?

Dombra
10-15-2013, 06:19 AM
What would a white person going to an inner-city school score?

Higher than the black students :coffee:

Prisoner Of Ice
10-15-2013, 06:20 AM

lol I love how it's just a decision to you. Well, when are YOU going to decide to be smart, buddy? Still reeling from the crazy shit you said in the thread about overboard swedish feminism.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-15-2013, 06:21 AM

People are almost unbearable at average levels ffs.

Anglojew
10-15-2013, 06:23 AM
I'm was talking about grade average in school lol.

There's plenty of smart black people, although sadly none on this forum. We're talking averages.

Anglojew
10-15-2013, 06:27 AM
Why did it rise much more than the proportion of white ancestry the black Americans have?

Better diet would account for the small extra increase.

gregorius
10-15-2013, 06:27 AM
Iq test are made for people who didnt have a propper education so they can bragggg about it. It is so pathetic really.

Methmatician
10-15-2013, 06:38 AM
I would probably consider anyone who thinks IQ=intelligence to be mentally retarded.

Anglojew
10-16-2013, 04:34 AM
We can argue all day about the merits of IQ testing but that's avoiding the question at hand eg given current methods of measuring mental retardation could the average African be entitled to attend the Special Olympics?

YeshAtid
10-16-2013, 04:53 AM
This begs the question why is interracial marriage so high?

Pjeter Pan
10-16-2013, 04:57 AM
Ever heard of love? And it's mostly in north and South America. not that common in North America.

Anglojew
10-16-2013, 04:57 AM

Possibly African's are subconsciously attempting to improve the intelligence of their progeny?

I wonder if there are statistics about IQ's of mixed-racial people? Do they cluster with one parent or the other or average out? Would be an interesting study (I can't be bothered googling it right now).

Smeagol
10-16-2013, 04:59 AM
Possibly African's are subconsciously attempting to improve the intelligence of their progeny?

I wonder if there are statistics about IQ's of mixed-racial people? Do they cluster with one parent or the other or average out? Would be an interesting study (I can't be bothered googling it right now).

They're intermediate.

Equilibrium
10-16-2013, 08:53 AM
Never did a professional IQ test, paying for such a test is probably a sign that one isn't so intelligent. ;) The only thing that I did that comes close is the Jouve-Cerebrals Test of Induction (JCTI). Created by a professional psychometrician, with good correlations to other standardised tests.

There was a thread about it. (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?29877-Jouve-Cerebrals-Test-of-Induction-(JCTI)) It's a non-verbal, visual-spatial 'IQ' test and supposed to have no cultural bias.

Me and my siblings were born and brought up in Germany, I scored 142 and my sister like 136 (she skipped the last questions because she got bored). But my mother couldn't manage the test at all, it was just too abstract for her. She only visited school till the 5th class and never engaged in activities where abstract thinking was required.
What does that tell you about the supposed non-biassedness of IQ test and their validity about intelligence?

Anglojew
10-16-2013, 09:04 AM
Never did a professional IQ test, paying for such a test is probably a sign that one isn't so intelligent. ;) The only thing that I did that comes close is the Jouve-Cerebrals Test of Induction (JCTI). Created by a professional psychometrician, with good correlations to other standardised tests.

There was a thread about it. (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?29877-Jouve-Cerebrals-Test-of-Induction-(JCTI)) It's a non-verbal, visual-spatial 'IQ' test and supposed to have no cultural bias.

Me and my siblings were born and brought up in Germany, I scored 142 and my sister like 136 (she skipped the last questions because she got bored). But my mother couldn't manage the test at all, it was just too abstract for her. She only visited school till the 5th class and never engaged in activities where abstract thinking was required.
What does that tell you about the supposed non-biassedness of IQ test and their validity about intelligence?

Is your mother black? That might explain it?

Prisoner Of Ice
10-16-2013, 09:11 AM

They average out. Mulattos are exactly in between whites and pure african americans.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-16-2013, 09:13 AM

Nothing really, that form of test is probably bullshit in the first place, and regardless there's not enough data yet.

Equilibrium
10-16-2013, 09:16 AM
Is your mother black? That might explain it?

The niggest.

Agrippa is supposed to be the best classifier on the internetz:

Something like Atlanto-Pontid/Atlantid + Dinarid/Dinaro-Alpinoid might fit the best I guess.

If seeing her, I wouldn't say this or that so easily, from French to Slovak-Romanian, obviously including German and related - everything possible for such a phenotype, which is common enough in all those Western to Central European people and - less frequently - beyond.

In Germany, Western, Central or Southern Germany would come to my mind at first, in France the Eastern and Alpine regions. Czech-Slovak-Romanian-Hungarian too.

Anglojew
10-16-2013, 09:22 AM
The niggest.

Agrippa is supposed to be the best classifier on the internetz:

I'm like 0.41% SS African. I'm proud of my African heritage.

somerled
10-16-2013, 09:28 AM

Plenty of genetic traits aren't inherited proportionally. There are dominant and recessive traits i.e. brown eyes will generally override blue eyes. It's quite possible that intelligent genes are dominant and hence show up more in the phenotype than would be expected given the genotype.

Equilibrium
10-16-2013, 09:47 AM
Nothing really, that form of test is probably bullshit in the first place, and regardless there's not enough data yet.

Well, from what I've read about the test, also on the now non-existing thread back on ABF, according to many people who took a real IQ test, the correlation between their scores was very high.
Anyway, I just wanted to show a personal example of how upbringing, life-style and education can make a huge difference between people as related as mother and children.

I'm like 0.41% SS African. I'm proud of my African heritage.

On which test? That might not even be real, because it's so low. Does it come up often?
Did you try the new Eurogenes EUtest V2 K15, it's pretty good.

Sblast
10-16-2013, 10:17 AM

You can, and it will be meaningful for what it tests, but it just won't imply the relevant type of intelligence, according to James R. Flynn as least. Stick a high IQ white in the conditions an African tribes lives in, I'm not sure that he'll be as intelligent towards the ends relevant in those circumstances. Besides, the most decent explanation I've read for the gaps, which are relevant to both contexts (like modern medicine for example) was Guns, Germs, and Steel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns,_Germs,_and_Steel).

Prisoner Of Ice
10-16-2013, 10:23 AM
Plenty of genetic traits aren't inherited proportionally. There are dominant and recessive traits i.e. brown eyes will generally override blue eyes. It's quite possible that intelligent genes are dominant and hence show up more in the phenotype than would be expected given the genotype.

Natural selection. Gene influx into aframs has been very uneven. Some of the genes are heavily selected on. In fact every genetic study shows there's loads of selection going on for human brain and all of those genes originate in europe or china. In africa the africans are selecting on newcomer caucasian genes and a few disease genes for malaria.

mr. logan
10-16-2013, 10:51 AM
Farrahkan and Sharpton should struggle in the highest levels to get the negroids to compete in the special olympics, so they can get bling and be more elegant.

Anglojew
10-16-2013, 11:15 AM
Well, from what I've read about the test, also on the now non-existing thread back on ABF, according to many people who took a real IQ test, the correlation between their scores was very high.
Anyway, I just wanted to show a personal example of how upbringing, life-style and education can make a huge difference between people as related as mother and children.

On which test? That might not even be real, because it's so low. Does it come up often?

I'll try it now.

Anglojew
10-16-2013, 11:22 AM

Damn 0 SSA. I'm not a brother.

Ibericus
10-16-2013, 11:36 AM
There have been studies taking in account also the average income for families, and the Blacks still scored much lower than Whites, when having the same income and social class. It's obvious that genetics hava a lot to say.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 06:31 PM
There have been studies taking in account also the average income for families, and the Blacks still scored much lower than Whites, when having the same income and social class. It's obvious that genetics hava a lot to say.

You have no clue about IQ measurements and environmental influence like 100 % of all members posting in this thread. xD

Lucifer
10-18-2013, 06:33 PM
funny to see that the ones who sue people for antisemitism are the same who are full of hatred for other races...

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 06:33 PM
You have no clue about IQ measurements and environmental influence like 100 % of all members posting in this thread. xD

Which is 90% BS, like Ibericus shows. You can't go give IQ test to a bushman, but we have plenty of results for people of all races right from US. IQ is shit and environment is shit is a symptom of the people being shit, not the other way around. Otherwise it would change at random who gets the good and bad results.

I love that everyone tries to imply it's because whitey is so racist. White people don't try to make it out that asians are cheating on their IQ test somehow.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Their IQs listed:
31 Mali 74
32 Namibia 74
33 Ghana 73
34 Tanzania 72
35 Grenada 71
35 Jamaica 71
35 Sudan 71
36 Benin 70
36 Botswana 70
36 Rwanda 70
36 Togo 70
37 Burundi 69
37 Cote d'Ivoire 69
37 Ethiopia 69
37 Malawi 69
37 Niger 69
38 Angola 68
38 Burkina Faso 68
38 Chad 68
38 Djibouti 68
38 Somalia 68
38 Swaziland 68
39 Dominica 67
39 Guinea 67
39 Guinea-Bissau 67
39 Haiti 67
39 Lesotho 67
39 Liberia 67
40 Gambia, The 66
41 Cameroon 64
41 Gabon 64
41 Mozambique 64
42 Saint Lucia 62
43 Equatorial Guinea 59

This is already debunked bullcrap from Richard Lynn. Anyway you know what's funny is that supposed 'caucasoid' Horners have lower IQ's scores than pure 'negroid' 'uncivilizied' jungle people from central africa. So how does this suit your 'caucasoid' supremacy concept? :lmao

Prince Carlo
10-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Damn 0 SSA. I'm not a brother.

You score 1.14% Northeast_African and 4.53% Red_Sea, and you are only half Ashkenazi. Your jewish parent would score twice the amount.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?96710-Post-your-Eurogenes-EUtest-V2-K15-results&p=2003664#post2003664

Pontios
10-18-2013, 06:52 PM
And they want me, a European, to believe that I am equal to Africans... That an African and a white have no differences past skin color...

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Which is 90% BS, like Ibericus shows. You can't go give IQ test to a bushman, but we have plenty of results for people of all races right from US. IQ is shit and environment is shit is a symptom of the people being shit, not the other way around. Otherwise it would change at random who gets the good and bad results.

I love that everyone tries to imply it's because whitey is so racist. White people don't try to make it out that asians are cheating on their IQ test somehow.

You need to learn a lot about IQ studies my little melonhead.

Like many low-IQ-racists you don't know much about the biological determination of 'intelligence'. Let me educate you:

The question is how much of the measured IQ of the people is based on inheritance, and how much is dependent on environmental influences? At least in earlier decades, a certain numerical value was mentioned and discussed as a result of research over and over again: 80 % of IQ differences between individuals are dependent on genes, and approximately 20% are due to the environment. Among the important professionals, there have been over this basic statement diametrically opposite judgments. Some later studies came to different percentage values, for example 70:30 or even 60:40 But this is no surprise, because the environmental impact is indeed not a biological size, but it depends on social and cultural conditions such as population structure, education policy, family and school relationships etc. etc. and these can change with time trends on the one hand, on the other hand these also differ from country to country. What you don't get is that environmental factors have an huge influence from the time of being an unborn fetus your mother's womb and during the eary childhood:

1. Maternal stress during pregnacy

During gestation, the fetal brain develops dramatically as structures and connections form, providing the foundation for all future development. The fetal environment plays a critical role in these early neural processes, for better or for worse. Scientists now know that exposure to maternal stress can sometimes have deleterious effects on the fetus, depending on the cause, timing, duration, and intensity of stress. Fortunately, postnatal interventions, such as a secure parent-infant bond and an enriched environment, can buffer the potential negative consequences.
http://www.dana.org/news/cerebrum/detail.aspx?id=37188

2. drug abuse(exposure to toxic chemicals and other substances)

We found that four genetic variants in alcohol metabolising genes in 4167 children were strongly related to lower IQ at age 8, as was a risk allele score based on these 4 variants. This effect was only seen amongst the offspring of mothers who were moderate drinkers (1–6 units alcohol per week during pregnancy (per allele effect estimates were −1.80 (95% CI = −2.63 to −0.97) p = 0.00002, with no effect among children whose mothers abstained during pregnancy (0.16 (95%CI = −1.05 to 1.36) p = 0.80), p-value for interaction = 0.009). A further genetic variant associated with alcohol metabolism in mothers was associated with their child’s IQ, but again only among mothers who drank during pregnancy.
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0049407

This study was done on mainly African-American children:

Children with prenatal drug exposure scored significantly lower on measures of language, school readiness skills, impulse control, and visual attention span/sequencing than controls matched for age and SES. Intelligence, visual-motor, manual dexterity, and sustained attention scores were not significantly different between groups. The total sample scored significantly below the normative mean on standardized measures of intelligence, language, school readiness, visual-motor skills, impulse control, and sustained attention, with 40% scoring at least 1 standard deviation below the mean (IQ <85) on a measure of intelligence. It is worrisome that 66% of caregivers in the drug-exposed group continue to abuse drugs at the 5-year follow-up. Findings suggest that children with prenatal drug exposure are at increased risk for learning and attention deficits and are in need of close developmental surveillance and coordinated care to support their school success and improve behavioral outcome.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2269702/

There was a significant nonlinear relationship between marijuana exposure and child intelligence. Heavy marijuana use (one or more cigarettes per day) during the first trimester was associated with lower verbal reasoning scores on the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale. Heavy use during the second trimester predicted deficits in the composite, short-term memory, and quantitative scores. Third-trimester heavy use was negatively associated with the quantitative score. Other significant predictors of intelligence included maternal IQ, home environment, and social support.
CONCLUSIONS:
These findings indicate that prenatal marijuana exposure has a significant effect on school-age intellectual development.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18216735

A growing body of literature indicates that maternal smoking during pregnancy is associated with neurotoxic effects on children. Both animal model studies and human epidemiologic studies demonstrate similar effects in terms of increased activity, decreased attention, and diminished intellectual abilities. Epidemiologic studies also suggest that prenatal tobacco exposure is associated with higher rates of behavior problems and school failure. These findings are explored and their implications for child health policy and practice, and for research, are discussed.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12009494

3. Stress during early childhood

Findings provide support for an association between PTSD symptoms and IQ, particularly verbal IQ. Two possible reasons for this relationship are that higher levels of Verbal IQ may serve as a premorbid protective factor against the development of re-experiencing symptoms, or performance on post-trauma Verbal IQ measures may be negatively impacted by expression of PTSD symptoms. Longitudinal studies are needed to clarify which of these two possibilities explains the association.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16362242

After controlling for confounders (child's gender, caregiver's IQ, home environment, socioeconomic status, and prenatal exposure to substance abuse) violence exposure was related to the child's IQ (P =.01) and reading ability (P =.045). Trauma-related distress accounted for additional variance in reading ability (P =.01). Using the derived regression equation to estimate effect sizes, a child experiencing both violence exposure and trauma-related distress at or above the 90th percentile would be expected to have a 7.5-point (SD, 0.5) decrement in IQ and a 9.8-point (SD, 0.66) decrement in reading achievement.
CONCLUSION:
In this study, exposure to violence and trauma-related distress in young children were associated with substantial decrements in IQ and reading achievement.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11876674

4. bad nutrition

Low birthweight is now known to be associated with increased rates of coronary heart disease and the related disorders stroke, hypertension and non-insulin dependent diabetes. These associations have been extensively replicated in studies in different countries and are not the result of confounding variables. They extend across the normal range of birthweight and depend on lower birthweights in relation to the duration of gestation rather than the effects of premature birth. The associations are thought to be consequences of ‘programming’, whereby a stimulus or insult at a critical, sensitive period of early life has permanent effects on structure, physiology and metabolism. Programming of the fetus may result from adaptations invoked when the materno-placental nutrient supply fails to match the fetal nutrient demand. Although the influences that impair fetal development and programme adult cardiovascular disease remain to be defined, there are strong pointers to the importance of maternal body composition and dietary balance during pregnancy.
http://ernaehrungsdenkwerkstatt.de/fileadmin/user_upload/EDWText/TextElemente/Ernaehrungswissenschaft/NutritionProgramming_Fetal_Barker_4Sup_611__2001.p df

Nutrition is probably the single greatest environmental influence both on the fetus and neonate, and plays a necessary role in the maturation and functional development of the central nervous system. Prenatal protein malnutrition adversely affects the developing brain in numerous ways, depending largely on its timing in relation to various developmental events in the brain and, to a lesser extent, on the type and severity of the deprivation. Many of the effects of prenatal malnutrition are permanent, though some degree of amelioration may be produced by exposure to stimulating and enriched environments. Malnutrition exerts its effects during development, not only during the so-called brain growth spurt period, but also during early organizational processes such as neurogenesis, cell migration, and differentiation.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763405802349

These results, based on the largest randomized trial ever conducted in the area of human lactation, provide strong evidence that prolonged and exclusive breastfeeding improves children's cognitive development.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18458209

Independent of a wide range of possible confounding factors, a significant positive association between duration of breastfeeding and intelligence was observed in 2 independent samples of young adults, assessed with 2 different intelligence tests.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11988057

5. Socio-cultural/socio-economic environment(education, family etc):

In a randomized controlled trial, we compared abandoned children reared in institutions to abandoned children placed in institutions but then moved to foster care. Young children living in institutions were randomly assigned to continued institutional care or to placement in foster care, and their cognitive development was tracked through 54 months of age. The cognitive outcome of children who remained in the institution was markedly below that of never-institutionalized children and children taken out of the institution and placed into foster care. The improved cognitive outcomes we observed at 42 and 54 months were most marked for the youngest children placed in foster care. These results point to the negative sequelae of early institutionalization, suggest a possible sensitive period in cognitive development, and underscore the advantages of family placements for young abandoned children.
http://www.sciencemag.org/content/318/5858/1937.abstract

Depriving children of a loving family environment causes lasting damage to their intelligence, emotional wellbeing and even their physical stature, according to the most extensive study of social deprivation yet.
A lack of care and attention left children with stunted growth, substantially lower IQs and more behavioural and psychological problems than children who had been better cared for, according to the report at the American Association for the Advancement of Science meeting in St Louis yesterday.
http://www.theguardian.com/science/2006/feb/18/medicineandhealth.lifeandhealth

6. Stereotype threat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype_threat)

7. epigenetic influences VERY IMPORTANT!!! GENETIC IMPACT OVERLAPPING UP TO THREE GENERATIONS!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/8143069/Can-traumatic-events-trigger-inherited-depression.html

Can traumatic events trigger inherited depression?

Traumatic events like the Holocaust and terrorist attacks could lead to inherited psychological conditions including depression, say scientists.

While conventional thinking dictates that life events have no inheritable impact on a person's genes, recent research suggests otherwise, they believe.
Although DNA remains unaffected by events, there is growing evidence that what happens during life can affect which genes are switched on and which lie dormant.
Some scientists think these gene switches can be passed on through the generations.
Eva Jablonka and Gal Raz, from Tel Aviv University in Israel, have documented more than 100 cases of what is termed 'hereditary epigenetics' in fungi, plants and animals.
For example, the pair noted that when a pregnant rat was exposed to a chemical that changed reproductive hormones, generations of sick rats followed.
They say such cases are "the tip of a very large iceberg".
One of the best understood ways in which genes are switched on or off is called DNA methylation, in which methyl molecules attach themselves to parts of the genome.
Over- or under-methylation can switch pieces of DNA on and off, resulting in problems including cancer.
Scientists think traumatic events can alter DNA methylation in an individual, while recent studies suggest these epigenetic changes can be carried down the generations.
For example, while Zurich University scientists found that male mice removed from their mothers for the first two weeks of life became depressed, so too did their offspring - despite having normal levels of maternal care.
They believe certain genes in the father mice were not switched on because they were mistreated while young, and that these faults got passed to their offspring.
There is speculation that similar processes occur in humans.
For instance, Holocaust survivors often exhibit low levels of the stress hormone cortisol, a condition linked to post traumatic stress disorder. However, so too did many of their offspring. Scientists claim this is caused by an inherited change rather than upbringing.

Interesting video to epigenetic influence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WEHoCA1hpo

Without taking these environmental factors into account, you will come up with wrong conclusions as you did. It is more complex than just looking on some IQ results, the amount geniuses and intellectual achievements among a certain ethnic group and to conclude that group X is therefore genetically less intelligent than group Y without taking those environmental factors into account.

Moreover a recent study suggests that only 20-40% of our childhood Intelligence is genetically inherited, while 80-60% is due to such environmental factors which makes IQ studies, the amount geniuses and intellectual achievements among a certain ethnic group as a even lesser important indicator for actual 'intelligence' of certain ethnic groups:

On average, 20 to 40 per cent of a child's intelligence is inherited, an international team of researchers has found.
The finding, from the largest yet genetic study of childhood intelligence, was published recently online in the journal Molecular Psychiatry.
"In our study, we found that between 20 to 40 per cent of the variation in childhood IQ is due to genetic factors," says lead author and geneticist, Dr Beben Benyamin, from the University of Queensland.
"This estimate from DNA information is lower than family studies, but it is consistent with the conclusion childhood intelligence is heritable."
(..)
They analysed DNA samples from nearly 18,000 children, aged six to 18 years, along with their IQ scores.
The researchers wanted to see if they could correlate any patterns of differences in the DNA with patterns of differences in IQ.
(..)
"But when we looked at the combined effect of all SNPs we can estimate the contribution of genetics to be about 20 to 40 per cent of the difference in IQ," says Benyamin.
(..)
Other studies show that genetics contributes 40 to 50 per cent to adult intelligence and the reason for this higher genetic effect is debatable, says Benyamin.
"The usual explanation is that non-genetic factors, such as shared environmental factors between family members (e.g. which school you go to) are more important at a young age, and that the effects of genetics become more important later in life," says Visscher.

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2013/03/14/3709447.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2293861/Thank-parents-youre-smart-Up-40-childs-intelligence-inherited-researchers-claim.html

What you and many others fail to see is that a welfare check, an UZI, better civil rights and a ghettoblaster are not going to increase your IQ scores. Blacks in the USA and even in the UK tend to come from low-class environments and grow up under bad environmental conditions with a destructive culture. All those above mentioned environmental factors (maternal stress, stress during early childhood, bad nutrition, socio-cultural upbringing, drug abuse etc.) are obviously more common in deprived areas than in upper class gated communities and are also more common in Third world countries than in first world countries. I think I don't really have to tell you from which socio-economic and cultural environment most Blacks in the UK, USA and Africa come from.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 06:55 PM
And they want me, a European, to believe that I am equal to Africans... That an African and a white have no differences past skin color...

Even forgetting race it's just so insulting and denying of reality. Everyone who is college educated and has high IQ is just luckier than criminals with 85 IQ? What complete bullshit. I really get tired of this propaganda and how pervasive it is.

amerinese
10-18-2013, 07:07 PM

Bare feet and a concussion...

Ibericus
10-18-2013, 07:12 PM
Also, rural Chinese people are way poorer than any inner city tough-wannabe black community. Yet they average three digit IQ.

Cail
10-18-2013, 07:17 PM

What fucking kind of logic is that. Do you seriously believe that schools in rural parts of Eastern Europe are better equipped and staffed than those that American Blacks go to?? Yet somehow these Eastern Euros end up among the smartest people on the planet, including those from rural areas (by the way, despite all other social shortcomings, the merit-based upward social mobility in the ex-USSR countries is extremely high compared to the US for example).

Do you think your average ancient Greek or Renaissance scholar had a better schooling then Aframs get? Lmao.

To debate than IQ is race-based is extremely stupid and counter-rational. Take a look at the other side of the spectrum. American Asians go to exactly all the same schools as urban whites do, and somehow end up with a higher IQ. Huh??

Then there's a huge number of Blacks at the very top universities, who mostly get there on an implicit or explicit affirmative action basis. Yet somehow they VERY rarely go on to accomplish stuff after that. Tell you what, during my time at Stanford, easily 15-20%+ of the students there were black (1 in 5-6). That is more then the percent of the Aframs in the population. Yet when I was later doing my PhD, maybe 1 in 30 or so of my peers were black. Now in my work I get to meet all sorts of business people, from startup founders to hedge fund managers. Again, 95%+ are White, Asian or Indian. What does it tell you??

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 07:17 PM
You need to learn a lot about IQ studies my little melonhead.

Like many low-IQ-racists you don't know much about the biological determination of 'intelligence'. Let me educate you:

The question is how much of the measured IQ of the people is based on inheritance, and how much is dependent on environmental influences? At least in earlier decades, a certain numerical value was mentioned and discussed as a result of research over and over again: 80 % of IQ differences between individuals are dependent on genes, and approximately 20% are due to the environment. Among the important professionals, there have been over this basic statement diametrically opposite judgments. Some later studies came to different percentage values, for example 70:30 or even 60:40 But this is no surprise, because the environmental impact is indeed not a biological size, but it depends on social and cultural conditions such as population structure, education policy, family and school relationships etc. etc. and these can change with time trends on the one hand, on the other hand these also differ from country to country. What you don't get is that environmental factors have an huge influence from the time of being an unborn fetus your mother's womb and during the eary childhood:

1. Maternal stress during pregnacy

http://www.dana.org/news/cerebrum/detail.aspx?id=37188

2. drug abuse(exposure to toxic chemicals and other substances)

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0049407

This study was done on mainly African-American children:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2269702/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18216735

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12009494

3. Stress during early childhood

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16362242

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11876674

4. bad nutrition

http://ernaehrungsdenkwerkstatt.de/fileadmin/user_upload/EDWText/TextElemente/Ernaehrungswissenschaft/NutritionProgramming_Fetal_Barker_4Sup_611__2001.p df

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149763405802349

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18458209

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11988057

5. Socio-cultural/socio-economic environment(education, family etc):

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/318/5858/1937.abstract

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2006/feb/18/medicineandhealth.lifeandhealth

6. Stereotype threat (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype_threat)

7. epigenetic influences VERY IMPORTANT!!! GENETIC IMPACT OVERLAPPING UP TO THREE GENERATIONS!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/8143069/Can-traumatic-events-trigger-inherited-depression.html

Interesting video to epigenetic influence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WEHoCA1hpo

Without taking these environmental factors into account, you will come up with wrong conclusions as you did. It is more complex than just looking on some IQ results, the amount geniuses and intellectual achievements among a certain ethnic group and to conclude that group X is therefore genetically less intelligent than group Y without taking those environmental factors into account.

Moreover a recent study suggests that only 20-40% of our childhood Intelligence is genetically inherited, while 80-60% is due to such environmental factors which makes IQ studies, the amount geniuses and intellectual achievements among a certain ethnic group as a even lesser important indicator for actual 'intelligence' of certain ethnic groups:

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2013/03/14/3709447.htm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2293861/Thank-parents-youre-smart-Up-40-childs-intelligence-inherited-researchers-claim.html

What you and many others fail to see is that a welfare check, an UZI, better civil rights and a ghettoblaster are not going to increase your IQ scores. Blacks in the USA and even in the UK tend to come from low-class environments and grow up under bad environmental conditions with a destructive culture. All those above mentioned environmental factors (maternal stress, stress during early childhood, bad nutrition, socio-cultural upbringing, drug abuse etc.) are obviously more common in deprived areas than in upper class gated communities and are also more common in Third world countries than in first world countries. I think I don't really have to tell you from which socio-economic and cultural environment most Blacks in the UK, USA and Africa come from.
First off I am not racist, and I have 145 IQ.

You start off with ad hominem attack right in your first line, which is typical of propaganda nonsense.

Some of the things you post matter but since we have USA to judge things we can tell it only matters so much. IQs go along right with the amount of race mixing in first generation mixes. The flynn effect has long since sizzled and popped, it only existed because early tests were much like a trivia test and had little to do with intelligence. Since flynn effect has reversed it shows the IQ over time for europe and US is on the decline due to bringing in dumb people to the country.

When you have high IQ like me, you know this bullshit is all impossible. No way on earth some 711 clerk could do 1/10 the shit I have done, it's simply impossible for them. They not only can't do it as well, they are unable to do it, it's impossible. When you have degrees in math or engineering or computer science and see 80% of people drop out first year you simply know most people can't do it period. They are not unlucky, they are not guys starving in africa, or guys who do bad on tests. They are just not smart enough. You see them spend all their time on problems and still not do as good of a job.

And it's not "nonverbal intelligence" but just intelligence period. If they cut out the verbal intelligence bullshit which is catered to give women and jews better scores, then the difference is even more startling.

Cail
10-18-2013, 07:23 PM

:picard1::picard1::picard1:

Do you even realize what does the stuff that you yourself post mean? 40% of IQ is the difference between a normal person (IQ 100) and a moron (IQ 60) or a very gifted person (IQ 140). Even if "only" 20% of the IQ is inheritable it still explains the difference between the Euro (roughly 100) and SSA (roughly 75-80) averages.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 07:27 PM
besides it's more that it's 100% heritable, but you can damage your child by being an idiot. But guess what? You doing stupid shit like that is also a heritable trait.

The differences when people remove all factors is not as big but still there. Like you raise black kid with white parents, they still score 8 IQ points less. And asians still score 6-8 higher than whites.

The question to me is why people always want to defend their race so badly. Those are the ones being racist. If you have a lot of idiots in your race don't defend them, try to weed them out or they just expand forever and ruin everything.

Benacer
10-18-2013, 07:31 PM
First off I am not racist, and I have 145 IQ.

Honestly, I have yet to find someone on the Internet claiming to have an IQ of below 125. :rolleyes:

larali
10-18-2013, 07:39 PM
Therefore could the average African athlete be entitled to attend the Special Olympics?

By Western standards, yes. By African standards they aren't "special".

Come to think of it, there is no such thing as the Special Olympics in Africa, is there? Why is that? They aren't progressive enough, that's why. That speaks even louder than IQ scores.

amerinese
10-18-2013, 07:40 PM
Classic meme, perfect fit for this thread:

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Pic+EXTREMELY+related+_59b6c71213b5235e57fee280908 372ed.jpg

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Honestly, I have yet to find someone on the Internet claiming to have an IQ of below 125. :rolleyes:
You don't see many guys in porn with 3 inch penises either.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 07:49 PM
:picard1::picard1::picard1:

Do you even realize what does the stuff that you yourself post mean? 40% of IQ is the difference between a normal person (IQ 100) and a moron (IQ 60) or a very gifted person (IQ 140). Even if "only" 20% of the IQ is inheritable it still explains the difference between the Euro (roughly 100) and SSA (roughly 75-80) averages.

Well what your chimp brain doesn't realize is that the IQ of Europeans and SSA is heavily shifted by the above mentioned environmental factors which make 80 to 60% of an IQ.

Add to this the socalled 75 to 80 IQ points of SSA are based on Richard lynn's already debunked pseudo studies. Should I post it to embarrass you?

PolishAmerican190
10-18-2013, 07:53 PM
I hate when retards beat me in basketball!

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 07:53 PM
By Western standards, yes. By African standards they aren't "special".

Come to think of it, there is no such thing as the Special Olympics in Africa, is there? Why is that? They aren't progressive enough, that's why. That speaks even louder than IQ scores.

Did someone fucked you in your anusface or what the fuck are you talking?

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 08:01 PM
In 50 years IQ test will be looking at a bunch of faces and choosing what emotion it shows, because that's a more "fair" test. In 100 years, there will be no IQ tests because everyone will be too dumb to even care.

larali
10-18-2013, 08:03 PM
Did someone fucked you in your anusface or what the fuck are you talking?

My anusface???? :rofl_002:

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 08:08 PM
In 50 years IQ test will be looking at a bunch of faces and choosing what emotion it shows, because that's a more "fair" test. In 100 years, there will be no IQ tests because everyone will be too dumb to even care.

Did you watched this movie called idiocracy?

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Did you watched this movie called idiocracy?

I've lived the movie called idiocracy. It is a historical document of america past 1950.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 08:12 PM
I've lived the movie called idiocracy. It is a historical document of america past 1950.

I see you are American. Do you play a main role in that movie?

SobieskisavedEurope
10-18-2013, 08:14 PM
Well what your chimp brain doesn't realize is that the IQ of Europeans and SSA is heavily shifted by the above mentioned environmental factors which make 80 to 60% of an IQ.

Add to this the socalled 75 to 80 IQ points of SSA are based on Richard lynn's already debunked pseudo studies. Should I post it to embarrass you?

Chimp brain!?

Chimpanzees & Africans both have more dolichocephalic skulls, thicker skulls, smaller brain size vs Eurasians.

Not to say that there aren't Blacks & Eurasians who vary.

However the Chimp brain can also vary too!

Philo
10-18-2013, 08:16 PM
You score 1.14% Northeast_African and 4.53% Red_Sea, and you are only half Ashkenazi. Your jewish parent would score twice the amount.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?96710-Post-your-Eurogenes-EUtest-V2-K15-results&p=2003664#post2003664
Red Sea is mostly Arabian with a tad horner.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 08:17 PM
Chimp brain!?

Chimpanzees & Africans both have more dolichocephalic skulls, thicker skulls, smaller brain size vs Eurasians.

Well Neanderthal admixed nordicks a.k.a. nordids are doliocephalic too. You have neanderthal admixture. Neanderthals were unevolved monkeypeople. You are not fully human.

Philo
10-18-2013, 08:18 PM

You know? I agree with you. To think that you and the average african are equal is horrible thinking.
It's quite obvious you are way below the average african when it comes to reasoning and mental abilities. And below vast majority of humans, as well.

Cail
10-18-2013, 08:18 PM
Chimp brain!?

Don't try to reason with this marxist scum. He's probably a result of his leftist slut mother being fucked by some negro himself, hence the butthurt.

Prince Carlo
10-18-2013, 08:21 PM
Don't try to reason with this marxist scum. He's probably a result of his leftist slut mother being fucked by some negro himself, hence the butthurt.

Wow man. You were quite rude here. Insulting other people's moms is very bad. LOL

Cail
10-18-2013, 08:22 PM
Wow man. You were quite rude here. Insulting other people's moms is very bad. LOL

Leftists aren't people, mind you :).

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 08:23 PM

Oh see what we have here a little pseudo enlightened, 'anti-political correct', brainwashed turd repeating right wing slogans like 'ohhh geez marxist jewish scum!!!!111'.
Why so butthurt buttfucked sodomite tranny? Are you butthurt that you tried to win an argument with using outdated already debunked Richard Lynn pseudo studies? HAHAHAH please ask me to post the source and links. I will embarrass you.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 08:24 PM
UGUGUGUGUGU

Since when have chimps WLAN in zoos?

SobieskisavedEurope
10-18-2013, 08:24 PM
Well Neanderthal admixed nordicks a.k.a. nordids are doliocephalic too. You have neanderthal admixture. Neanderthals were unevolved monkeypeople. You are not fully human.

I am brachycephalic.

During the time of the Neanderthal almost all of the planet was dolichocephalic.

Nordics aren't the most European by DNA East Baltics are.

Nordids are rather mesocephalic - dolichocephalic & at least have much larger brains than Africans.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 08:28 PM
I am brachycephalic.

During the time of the Neanderthal almost all of the planet was dolichocephalic.

Nordics aren't the most European by DNA East Baltics are.

Nordids are rather mesocephalic - dolichocephalic & at least have much larger brains than Africans.

Neanderthals also have much larger brains than dem humans do. But they were still dumb and doliocephalic untermenschen, I am also brachycephalic. What is your subrace? I see you are Polish. Maybe a potatonosed baltid dwarf with boreal adapted neanderthal body proportions.

Cail
10-18-2013, 08:28 PM
Oh see what we have here a little pseudo enlightened, 'anti-political correct', brainwashed
Lol http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophasia.

repeating right wing slogans like 'ohhh geez marxist jewish scum!!!!111'.
Wat? Did I ever mention Jews? I know that pulling crap out of your ass is leftists' favorite past time, but pls keep it to your bedroom.

Why so butthurt buttfucked sodomite tranny? Are you butthurt that you tried to win an argument with using outdated already debunked Richard Lynn pseudo studies? HAHAHAH please ask me to post the source and links. I will embarrass you.
Lmao. I quoted your own post that you yourself used as an argument, you moron. I don't give a fuck about Richard Lynn and I've never read his studies.

sodomite tranny
Those are supposed to be your best friends, my little marxist cockmongler slut.

Kiyant
10-18-2013, 08:30 PM
WTF happened here?

SobieskisavedEurope
10-18-2013, 08:31 PM
Neanderthals also have much larger brains than dem humans do. But they were still dumb and doliocephalic untermenschen, I am also brachycephalic. What is your subrace? I see you are Polish. Maybe a potatonosed baltid dwarf with boreal adapted neanderthal body proportions.

1.) Neanderthals seem to have had the first musical instruments & first art in the world.

2.) I classified as a Pontid - Borreby - East Baltid - DaloFaelid.

My cephalic index I measured was close to 90 though.

My skull circumference is about 26 inches.

Cail
10-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Neanderthals also have much larger brains than dem humans do. But they were still dumb
Proof? Talking out of your ass again.

I am also brachycephalic. What is your subrace? I see you are Polish. Maybe a potatonosed baltid dwarf with boreal adapted neanderthal body proportions.
Nope dude, microcephalia ain't the same as brachycephalia.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 08:36 PM
Lol

Why do you 'lol'? There is nothing to 'lol'. Especially considering the fact that the last steroid dosage of yours converted your micropenis into a nanopenis. I now you want to be pumped up for your boyz.

Wat? Did I ever mention Jews? I know pulling crap out of your ass is leftists' favorite past time, but pls keep it to your bedroom.

Where did I say that I am a l e f t i s t? I am not a follower of any -ism.

Lmao. I quoted your own post that you yourself used as an argument, you moron. I don't give a fuck about Richard Lynn and I've never read his studies.

Well I know that the last cock wich you were deep troathing penetrated your little brain cell till complete confusion, hence you are not able to realize that the supossed 70 to 80 IQ of SSA is based on Lynn's book 'IQ, Nation and Wealth' which got already debunked. And this chimp tried to lecture me. Oh have a look at his avatar. Look at that uppity chimp act.

Those are supposed to be your best friends, my little marxist cockmongler slut.

I am not part of your social circle no thanks.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 08:43 PM
Proof? Talking out of your ass again.

Are Neanderthals still alive? Guess why not...
Anyway...
Why are you so fixated with my 'ass'? Are you closet homosexual? Nothing wrong with being gay. Actually many good hairdressers and fashion designer are gay too. You have a great future believe me. You can start with sucking Karl Lagerfeld cock. Maybe you can be one of his muses.

Nope dude, microcephalia ain't the same as brachycephalia.

Why are you hatin me chimp?

Cail
10-18-2013, 08:50 PM
Why do you 'lol'? There is nothing to 'lol'. Especially considering the fact that the last steroid dosage of yours converted your micropenis into a nanopenis. I now you want to be pumped up for your boyz.

Well I know that the last cock wich you were deep troathing penetrated your little brain cell till complete confusion, hence you are not able to realize that the supossed 70 to 80 IQ of SSA is based on Lynn's book 'IQ, Nation and Wealth' which got already debunked. And this chimp tried to lecture me.

I am not part of your social circle no thanks.

Micropenis, deepthroating, shemales, you've got some nice hobbies/past-times dude. Fits with your degenerate worldview.

Oh have a look at his avatar. Look at that uppity chimp act.
Lulz, you wanna compare avatars? You have a fat scum with a micropenis on yours... Oh wait. I forgot, micropenises are your favorite. Bet your favorite wanking phantasy is "69 with Kim Jong Il" lol.

Where did I say that I am a l e f t i s t? I am not a follower of any -ism.
Who cares what you think you're a follower of. Every time I see you in a thread you argue for some niggers, illegal immigrants, 3rd worlders, "equality" or some other shit.

Cail
10-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Are Neanderthals still alive? Guess why not...
Many possible reasons. Google "intelligence and fertility" for example. Not that I in any way imply that it's what has happened, but a nice illustration how intelligence is not always a predictor of the reproductive success. Plebes and immigrants breed like rabbits while the intelligent and genetically superior elites do not.

Why are you so fixated with my 'ass'? Are you closet homosexual? Nothing wrong with being gay. Actually many good hairdressers and fashion designer are gay too. You have a great future believe me. You can start with sucking Karl Lagerfeld cock. Maybe you can be one of his muses.
I see you are well versed in what cocks are currently fashionable to suck. With all your other fantasies about deepthroating Kim Jong Il etc, and projecting ass fixations on other people, I'm pretty sure you should just google what "denial" is and start working on it.

Why are you hatin me chimp?
You asking me? I'm not the one who started the shitstorm in this thread. Unless you're a nigger or a leftist I can't see how this affects you.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 08:56 PM
I see you are American. Do you play a main role in that movie?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8yoSAiwY18

Always funny to me how some guys who live in europe tell me how stupid I am to not realize everyone is of same intelligence when they never have to deal with seriously fucked up people.

Thankfully they will get the full exciting experience first hand, and if they live through it will stop their bullshit.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 08:59 PM
Micropenis, deepthroating, shemales, you've got some nice hobbies/past-times dude. Fits with your degenerate worldview.

Everything what I said regarding our resident chimp was nothing else than an objective, rational observation of sober facts. You suck cock because you are a cocksucker. You have a nanopenis because you have a nanopenis. Even animals can observe and learn to a certain extent. I think your chimp brain should be capable of that.

Lulz, you wanna compare avatars? You have a fat scum with a micropenis on yours... Oh wait. I forgot, micropenises are your favorite. Bet your favorite wanking phantasy is "69 with Kim Jong Il" lol.

You have a pretty disgusting fantasy. May God forget your sins, you sodomite. By the way Kim Jong Illminded would fuck your ass up with Karate. He has all black belts.

Who cares what you think you're a follower of. Every time I see you in a thread you argue for some niggers, illegal immigrants, 3rd worlders, "equality" or some other shit.

Yes I am for equality for all humans but not for your kind -> animals. Sorry I have a very anthropocentric worldview and chimps like you are not included. You should take the next bus.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 09:08 PM
Many possible reasons. Google "intelligence and fertility" for example. Not that I in any way imply that it's what has happened, but a nice illustration how intelligence is not always a predictor of the reproductive success. Plebes and immigrants breed like rabbits while the intelligent and genetically superior elites do not.

So humans are dumber than all animal species which they exterminated directly or indirectly? Your level of intelligence is amazing. Though having an higher fertility rate for example. xD

Whiny response

:coffee:

Cail
10-18-2013, 09:10 PM
Everything what I said regarding our resident chimp was nothing else than an objective, rational observation of sober facts. You suck cock because you are a cocksucker. You have a nanopenis because you have a nanopenis. Even animals can observe and learn to a certain extent. I think your chimp brain should be capable of that.
I understand that you have a passionate desire to observe penises, but mine is off limits unless you're a hot chick, sorry. I'm sure you can find like-minded fellows in your natural habitat (faggotland). By the way, I do believe that a desire to suck nanopenises is kind of a rare case, you should seriously consider volunteering for some research in degenerate psychology, they might even have nanopenises for you.

By the way Kim Jong Illminded would fuck your ass up with Karate. He has all black belts.
Yes, black belts in sucking nanopenises, I get it. Your admiration of him is also peculiar, did your father resemble Kim Jong Il physically, or did he just turn on the videos of Kim's speeches while he made you suck his nanopenis?

Yes I am for equality for all humans but not for your kind -> animals. Sorry I have a very anthropocentric worldview and chimps like you are not included. You should take the next bus.

Yeah unless you didn't know humans are animals too, and chimps deserve more sympathy than some humans (niggers for example). At least chimps are interesting and they don't try to immigrate and pollute decent countries.

Anglojew
10-18-2013, 09:11 PM

If you read the thread you'd know I was told that's probably just noise and to try the new eurogenes EUtest V2 test as it's more accurate. I got 0.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 09:11 PM
Kim Jong got his black belt from the same master Elvis got his from.

Cail
10-18-2013, 09:15 PM
So humans are dumber than all animal species which they exterminated directly or indirectly?
^Here's a prime example of how lacking a developed neocortex damages your critical reasoning ability.

If Neanderthals were (possibly) smarter than Sapienses, and Sapienses outreproduced them, HOW THE FUCK does it mean that ALL species that we've exterminated were smarter? You fucking moron, once again.

Btw, we non-Niggers have some Neanderthal ancestry in us, maybe that's one of the factors that contributed to our larger brains and intellectual superiority (speculation).

SobieskisavedEurope
10-18-2013, 09:17 PM
Btw, we non-Niggers have some Neanderthal ancestry in us, maybe that's one of the factors that contributed to our larger brains and intellectual superiority (speculation).

Bruce Lahn a Chinese geneticist thought that Neanderthals gave Eurasians a mutation on MCPH1 for larger & more developed brains.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 09:18 PM
I understand that you have a passionate desire to observe penises, but mine is off limits unless you're a hot chick, sorry. I'm sure you can find like-minded fellows in your natural habitat (faggotland). By the way, I do believe that a desire to suck nanopenises is kind of a rare case, you should seriously consider volunteering for some research in degenerate psychology, they might even have nanopenises for you. Yes, black belts in sucking nanopenises, I get it. Your admiration of him is also peculiar, did your father resemble Kim Jong Il physically, or did he just turn on the videos of Kim's speeches while he made you suck his nanopenis?

Listen to psychological projection of this chimp. It repeatedly mentions mantra-like the catchword 'penis'. Actually very interesting study material regarding homosexual desire among chimps. Very enlightened.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z135/leonardogerard/pa-monkey-mirror.png

Yeah unless you didn't know humans are animals too, and chimps deserve more sympathy than some humans (niggers for example). At least chimps are interesting and they don't try to immigrate and pollute decent countries.

We humans don't what you chimps around us. Stop trying to divide humanity you chimp.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 09:21 PM
^Here's a prime example of how lacking a developed neocortex damages your critical reasoning ability.

If Neanderthals were (possibly) smarter than Sapienses, and Sapienses outreproduced them, HOW THE FUCK does it mean that ALL species that we've exterminated were smarter? You fucking moron, once again.

All the black guys who raped white women and made babies had superior iqs lol.

It's funny how the people who argue against validity of IQs and genetics will turn around and talk about how great it was we killed off silly neanderthals.

Cail
10-18-2013, 09:22 PM
Bruce Lahn a Chinese geneticist thought that Neanderthals gave Eurasians a mutation on MCPH1 for larger & more developed brains.
Yeah. I don't pretend to be a genetics expert, but it's just an interesting coincidence how Africans are the dumbest people on Earth and they are the only ones who do not have Neanderthal ancestry. Australian Aborigines are also naturally dumb as fuck despite being out-of-Africans, but they likely have all sorts of archaic non-Sapient ancestry as well, as do some other Polynesians (but Aborigines have it worst of them all).

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 09:24 PM
It wasn't until the 1400s or so that the level of artwork in La Scaux, created by neanderthals, was replicated. Things like perspective we take for granted now simply didn't exist again for over 40k years.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 09:25 PM

So after I lectured that chimp regarding IQ studies, this chimp calls me a moron? Besides the fact that his previous argument of a supposed high iq neanderthal scenario was itself based on pure speculation which means not backed up made up bullcrap. xD

So everything what you say is based on speculations while I delivered factual studies and which debunk you 'IQ superiority' theory? Is the chimp for real? xD

I deliver facts you deliver made up theories besides the fact that brain size doesn't mean much since the structure of the brain matters and Neanderthals had different brain structure. Also new studies have shown that SSA have genetic advantage of having larger brains and higher IQ's. But I am sure our resident chimp wasn't aware of that simple fact.

Cail
10-18-2013, 09:25 PM
Listen to psychological projection of this chimp. It repeatedly mentions mantra-like the catchword 'penis'. Actually very interesting study material regarding homosexual desire among chimps. Very enlightened.
Lulz, go back a couple pages and see who brought the word "penis" up first in this thread (hint: you). Also check who used the word "projection" first (hint: me).

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z135/leonardogerard/pa-monkey-mirror.png
That's a macaque you moron.

We humans don't what you chimps around us. Stop trying to divide humanity you chimp.
We, normal people, don't what sub-humans around us unless we are in a zoo

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_ySCIT3KO9Zc/TVqYrkwJhiI/AAAAAAAARME/lZBcHJCXifI/negro%20villages%20or%20negro%20zoo%2006%5B3%5D.jp g?imgmax=800

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 09:26 PM
Yeah. I don't pretend to be a genetics expert, but it's just an interesting coincidence how Africans are the dumbest people on Earth and they are the only ones who do not have Neanderthal ancestry. Australian Aborigines are also naturally dumb as fuck despite being out-of-Africans, but they likely have all sorts of archaic non-Sapient ancestry as well, as do some other Polynesians (but Aborigines have it worst of them all).

Please deliver proof that SSA are dumb. Please I am waiting chimp.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 09:28 PM
Correlation something causality. Meaning your stupidity caused your poorness, not the other way around and all these studies are nonsense lol/

Occam's razor.

I love to see all the squirming, I never get tired of all the mental hoops of insanity that have to be jumped in 1984 fashion to try and find explanation for all this. However the simple one is correct. People with low IQ are stupid, and being stupid causes you to not perform well in school or to do well in life in general. And people are not all the same smartness.

Cail
10-18-2013, 09:29 PM
So after I lectured that chimp regarding IQ studies, this chimp calls me a moron? Besides the fact that his previous argument of a supposed high iq neanderthal scenario was itself based on pure speculation which means not backed up made up bullcrap. xD

So everything what you say is based on speculations while I delivered factual studies and which debunk you 'IQ superiority' theory? Is the chimp for real? xD

I deliver facts you deliver made up theories besides the fact that brain size doesn't mean much since the structure of the brain matters and Neanderthals had different brain structure. Also new studies have shown that SSA have genetic advantage of having larger brains and higher IQ's. But I am sure our resident chimp wasn't aware of that simple fact.

What facts have you delivered in this thread lmao. The only fact that I'm certain of is that you like nanopenises.

That intelligence is inheritable is a scientific fact. It does not relate in any way to the idea about Neanderthals passing high-IQ genes to us - I've specifically mentioned that it's just a speculation, so that you wouldn't have a reason to yap, but you're too fucking retarded to even realize that.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Lulz, go back a couple pages and see who brought the word "penis" up first in this thread (hint: you). Also check who used the word "projection" first (hint: me).

That chimp has still 'penis' on his mind? Must be heavily mindfucked.

That's a macaque you moron.

Excuse moi but I am not well versed with your relatives.

We, normal neandethals, don't what sub-humans around us unless we are in a zoo
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pgpuvsBkLE4/UGSRo_HVgZI/AAAAAAABB4Q/ZN6uEelgpyk/s1600/neanlooking.jpg

Yep you surely look human.

Anglojew
10-18-2013, 09:34 PM
This is already debunked bullcrap from Richard Lynn. Anyway you know what's funny is that supposed 'caucasoid' Horners have lower IQ's scores than pure 'negroid' 'uncivilizied' jungle people from central africa. So how does this suit your 'caucasoid' supremacy concept? :lmao

1. You can't say IQ is racist and culturally biased etc and then use the evidence of a white man as proof as if IQ is culturally biased so is Lynn.

2. 60% of "horners" DNA is non-Caucasian anyway.

armenianbodyhair
10-18-2013, 09:35 PM
Yes because IQ is the be all end all in determining intelligence. Lol.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 09:36 PM
What facts have you delivered in this thread lmao. The only fact that I'm certain of is that you like nanopenises.

Well I delivered facts and explained in detail why socalled IQ studies don't say shit and you got mad about the simple fact that you still believe in outdated Richard Lynn crap but as long as it suits your racist world view. :lmao

Those IQ studies got already debunked which low iq racist chimps like you use:

Of the 185 countries in the sample, 'direct evidence' of the 'national IQ' is available for only 81! National IQs for 101 countries are simply estimated from 'most appropriate neighbouring countries', that is, the 'known IQs' (sic) of their 'racial groups' (p 72). But, even for most of the others, 'direct evidence' is putting it strongly, as even a cursory glance at the motley tests, dates, ages, unrepresentative samples, estimates, and corrections show. A test of 108 9–15-year olds in Barbados, of 50 13–16-year olds in Colombia, of 104 5–17-year olds in Ecuador, of 129 6–12-year olds in Egypt, of 48 10–14-year olds in Equatorial Guinea, and so on, and so on, all taken as measures of 'national IQ'.

Lynn's review work on global racial differences in cognitive ability has been cited for misrepresenting the research of other scientists, and has been criticized for unsystematic methodology and distortion.
Many of the data points in Lynn's book IQ and the Wealth of Nations were not based on residents of the named countries. The datum for Suriname was based on tests given to Surinamese who had emigrated to the Netherlands, and the datum for Ethiopia was based on the IQ scores of a highly selected group that had emigrated to Israel, and, for cultural and historical reasons, was hardly representative of the Ethiopian population. The datum for Mexico was based on a weighted averaging of the results of a study of "Native American and Mestizo children in Southern Mexico" with results of a study of residents of Argentina.
The datum that Lynn and Vanhanen used for the lowest IQ estimate, Equatorial Guinea(a study with only 48 examples of 10 to 14-year-old children as a single data base), was the mean IQ of a group of Spanish children in a home for the developmentally disabled in Spain.

http://www.nature.com/hdy/journal/v92/n4/full/6800418a.html#aff1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Lynn#Criticism

That intelligence is inheritable is a scientific fact. It does not relate in any way to the idea about Neanderthals passing high-IQ genes to us - I've specifically mentioned that it's just a speculation, so that you wouldn't have a reason to yap, but you're too fucking retarded to even realize that.

Speculation speculation. That's all what chimps can do.

Dandelion
10-18-2013, 09:37 PM

Not just education, also those who have grown up in a Western-style culture or better who have grown up in a developed civilisation. One shouldn't underestimate that. Society isn't makeable.

Still, there exist very smart Negroes, so I'm very careful about the possibility of genetic factors. Certainly the prime cause is civilisation/culture.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Yes because IQ is the be all end all in determining intelligence. Lol.

It's not all emcompassing, just sorts out who belongs at the kiddie table.

Jackson
10-18-2013, 09:38 PM
If we dropped you into the middle of sub-Saharan Africa, you think you would survive easily enough?

I think considering it's a pretty tough place to live in many places, the majority have more things to worry about than how quickly they can complete a series of mental tests.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 09:39 PM
Not just education, also those who have grown up in a Western-style culture or better who have grown up in a developed civilisation. One shouldn't underestimate that. Society isn't makeable.

Society comes from its people, not the other way around. This kind of thinking is biggest difference between east and west, the eastern way being to treat everyone as a cog/servant of the state. Which is why so much propaganda about IQ exists, it makes these plans harder.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 09:41 PM
If we dropped you into the middle of sub-Saharan Africa, you think you would survive easily enough?

I think considering it's a pretty tough place to live in many places, the majority have more things to worry about than how quickly they can complete a series of mental tests.
:lol:

Oh wait I did just that already.

Dude, it's easy to survive in hunter gatherer lifestyle, it's the easiest in the world. And surviving in the north is much much much harder without any supplies than anywhere in africa. Only thing in africa that's a problem is disease.

armenianbodyhair
10-18-2013, 09:41 PM
It's not all emcompassing, just sorts out who belongs at the kiddie table.

I'm not sure I agree, I have a pretty high IQ and I definitely belong at the kiddie table.

Dandelion
10-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Society comes from its people, not the other way around. This kind of thinking is biggest difference between east and west, the eastern way being to treat everyone as a cog/servant of the state. Which is why so much propaganda about IQ exists, it makes these plans harder.

Well, I might have chosen my wording wrongly. If you pick a Sub-Saharan African family and let them live in Europe for several generations, they'd still likely be underachievers. They still are culturally different, even though they even might have switched language and are part of a new civilisation.

That doesn't mean, however, that the reason they are is a genetic one.

Cail
10-18-2013, 09:43 PM
Please deliver proof that SSA are dumb. Please I am waiting chimp.

Use fucking google. I'm not going to link you numerous studies of the IQ and other test results statistics. From children to college graduates, blacks shows the same score gap (about 1 standard deviation). Despite innumerable affirmative action programs, very few of those blacks who get into the best universities (only to major in some fucking African studies or something) go on to doctoral studies or engineering or decent business careers. Go to the website of top-10 universities and take a look at who are their current PhD students (all profiles are available). The number of blacks will be like 3% tops. Despite them constituting 15%+ of the undergrads.

Ibericus
10-18-2013, 09:45 PM
Yeah but...isn't a developed civilisation the product of it's intelligence ?

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 09:47 PM
Not to mention all the euro and asian brain genes under selection, and how there's none from africa. Or all the link between genes, IQ, and brain size.

No the "real science" is some social science bullshit that find correlation between indiocy and poverty and claims that the poverty therefore claimed the idiocy :lol:

It's just a lie, and it's usually funded by political organizations like rockefeller center who do all they can to make immigrants look more appealing. These violent marauders will integrate in 1 generation. No, they will make your society more like the shitholes they came from. They are the reason it sucks in the first place.

Dandelion
10-18-2013, 09:51 PM

A chicken-or-the-egg story indeed. I just know that smart Negroes do exist, hence I'm careful about including the genetics factor here. About the inferiority of their culture as of today, there is no question about that. South Africa's biggest challenge for instance is the fact the majority of their population are Zulus and Xhosa who are behind by a long stretch and still have very backward traditions (like polygamy for instance). Also, I think it's wrong to talk about Western. East Asian Confucianist-based civilisations are also quite developed (Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore).

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 09:52 PM
Use fucking google. I'm not going to link you numerous studies of the IQ and other test results statistics. From children to college graduates, blacks shows the same score gap (about 1 standard deviation). Despite innumerable affirmative action programs, very few of those blacks who get into the best universities (only to major in some fucking African studies or something) go on to doctoral studies or engineering or decent business careers.

blabalabalabalab everything what you listed are just symptoms without explaining why this the current reality. I explained in my previous point how environmental factors have an huge impact on IQ results which you ignored. No wonder since they fuck your whole world view up. Please post one only one study which proves a direct genetic link, what you don't understand is that iq studies are not biological studies but social studies they say shit about genetics but are rather a projection of the socio-cultural reality.
What we can conclude is that Lynn is a bullshiter - a debunked bullshitter and 99% of socalled '70 to 80 iq studies regarding SSA' are based on his non scientific bullcrap 'work' which you did not even read LOLOLOLOLOL - like many social scientists. There are plenty scientists who argue these 'IQ results'. Don't you think that those social scientists are biased - following a certain social agenda - which leads to intentional and therefore distorted results? Scientifc studies cost money and are often financially supported by certain lobbys. You have always to ask yourself following questions: Who financed and commissioned this study? Who made this study? Why did they made this study? How did they made this study (scientific method etc.). It is completely unimportant, irrelevant and meaningless how many times in a history people coming to a similiar conclusion. The main questions are why those people did their studies, which conclusion they would have expected, which socio-political background these people and their supporters have etc. these causes affect crucial following results and can lead to wrong conclusions. It is very likely that 1000 scientists with the same agenda are going to get the same results while 1000 scientists with different agendas are likely going to get different results.

Like in the case of Lynn who got ass-raped and debunked:

"Never trust statistics unless you fiddled the figures yourself.
Never believe a statistic you haven't done yourself.
The only statistics you can trust are those you falsified yourself." Winston Churchill"

Go to the website of top-10 universities and take a look at who are their current PhD students (all profiles are available). The number of blacks will be like 3% tops. Despite them constituting 15%+ of the undergrads.

HAHAHH correlation does not imply causality. Cum hoc ergo proter hoc but your little chimp brain is probably unable to take all socio-economic and socio-cultural factors(environmental factors which I mentioned in my previous post in detail) into account which your monocausal, simpleminded tiny brain cell is completely ignoring.

Methusalem
10-18-2013, 10:03 PM

Nope it isn't all civilizations are an environmental product.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-18-2013, 10:06 PM
Nope it isn't all civilizations are an environmental product.

lol

Then why do greeks try so hard to claim alexander the great and darkwash him?

Cail
10-18-2013, 10:52 PM
blabalabalabalab everything what you listed are just symptoms without explaining why this the current reality. I explained in my previous point how environmental factors have an huge impact on IQ results which you ignored. No wonder since they fuck your whole world view up. Please post one only one study which proves a direct genetic link, what you don't understand is that iq studies are not biological studies but social studies they say shit about genetics but are rather a projection of the socio-cultural reality.
What we can conclude is that Lynn is a bullshiter - a debunked bullshitter and 99% of socalled '70 to 80 iq studies regarding SSA' are based on his non scientific bullcrap 'work' which you did not even read LOLOLOLOLOL - like many social scientists. There are plenty scientists who argue these 'IQ results'. Don't you think that those social scientists are biased - following a certain social agenda - which leads to intentional and therefore distorted results? Scientifc studies cost money and are often financially supported by certain lobbys. You have always to ask yourself following questions: Who financed and commissioned this study? Who made this study? Why did they made this study? How did they made this study (scientific method etc.). It is completely unimportant, irrelevant and meaningless how many times in a history people coming to a similiar conclusion. The main questions are why those people did their studies, which conclusion they would have expected, which socio-political background these people and their supporters have etc. these causes affect crucial following results and can lead to wrong conclusions. It is very likely that 1000 scientists with the same agenda are going to get the same results while 1000 scientists with different agendas are likely going to get different results.

Like in the case of Lynn who got ass-raped and debunked:

"Never trust statistics unless you fiddled the figures yourself.
Never believe a statistic you haven't done yourself.
The only statistics you can trust are those you falsified yourself." Winston Churchill"

HAHAHH correlation does not imply causality. Cum hoc ergo proter hoc but your little chimp brain is probably unable to take all socio-economic and socio-cultural factors(environmental factors which I mentioned in my previous post in detail) into account which your monocausal, simpleminded tiny brain cell is completely ignoring.

:picard1:

What fucking socio-cultural factors are you talking about?? Blacks today have it better than whites in terms of education availability. Being black is a HUGE advantage in gaining admittance to a good university or a grad school.

If you're gonna whine about how they are poor and live in bad conditions not conductive to studying etc bla-bla-bla, take a fucking look at the Indians first, for example. There are dozens of immigrant Indians (1st generation) who were born in destitute villages in India, which is a one huge shithole and who overcome those odds and get admitted to best grad schools in the US and Europe, despite not having one percent of the priveleges and affirmative action that Aframs do. Same with Chinese/Vietnamese/etc. I have literally dozens of personal acquaintances with backgrounds like this. Asians and South Asians constitute like 50% of the doctoral students and young professors in the best western universities, despite many of them facing odds so overwhelming that no inner city Afram would even dream of (talking about those not born in the US/Europe).

B01AB20
10-18-2013, 10:55 PM
It wasn't until the 1400s or so that the level of artwork in La Scaux, created by neanderthals, was replicated. Things like perspective we take for granted now simply didn't exist again for over 40k years.

don't know if you're joking or not, it's not easy to tell the difference, but anyway artwork from altamira is from 17,000 to 13,000 years ago, and it was made by homo-sapiens, the solutrean people I think, among others.

It has been found an 'art piece' in a cave in south spain attributed to neanderthals and it is way poorer artistically speaking than those of altamira or la scaux.

I made a thread about that art piece... in ABF.

Methusalem
10-19-2013, 06:30 AM

What fucking socio-cultural factors are you talking about?? Blacks today have it better than whites in terms of education availability. Being black is a HUGE advantage in gaining admittance to a good university or a grad school.

You still haven't post one single biological proof for blacks being genetic dumber but only portrayed a skewed reality - the typical yada yada bumper-sticker wisdom 'blacks are free but still dumb' yada- without giving any single proof that this 'reality' is based on genetic reasons. As I said in my previous post you completely ignored all environmental factors which account 60 to 80% of one's intellectual development. The only thing what you you proved is your lack of knowledge regarding everthing. I see you stopped using outdated IQ studies as a source since I proved you that IQ studies say shit.

I expected this rather non existent logical reasoning. Since when live 'blacks' in the usa better? Since a few decades? What you don't get is that after 400 years of systematic, sado-psychotic, dehumanizing oppression of African Americans, they live in a completely hostile culture towards anykind of progress regarding higher cultural or intellectual activity. This is called memetic imprinting. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imprinting_(psychology)
Only a buttfucked fool with a low IQ can think that permanent negative features of a certain cultural environment can change within years.
What you and many others fail to see is that a welfare check, an UZI, better civil rights and a ghettoblaster are not going to increase your IQ scores or in general changing your sociocultural environment. Blacks in the USA tend to come from low-class environments and grow up under bad environmental conditions with a destructive culture. All those above mentioned environmental factors (maternal stress, stress during early childhood, bad nutrition, socio-cultural upbringing, drug abuse, especially the epigenetic factor which has cross generational influence etc.) are obviously more common in deprived areas than in upper class gated communities and are also more common in Third world countries than in first world countries. I think I don't really have to tell you from which socio-economic and cultural environment most Blacks in the USA and Africa come from.

If you're gonna whine about how they are poor and live in bad conditions not conductive to studying etc bla-bla-bla, take a fucking look at the Indians first, for example. There are dozens of immigrant Indians (1st generation) who were born in destitute villages in India, which is a one huge shithole and who overcome those odds and get admitted to best grad schools in the US and Europe, despite not having one percent of the priveleges and affirmative action that Aframs do. Same with Chinese/Vietnamese/etc. I have literally dozens of personal acquaintances with backgrounds like this. Asians and South Asians constitute like 50% of the doctoral students and young professors in the best western universities, despite many of them facing odds so overwhelming that no inner city Afram would even dream of (talking about those not born in the US/Europe).

Interesting how this chimp compares two different socio-cultural groups Indians/Chinese with Aframs. Listen you dirty son of a whore. Aframs come from a destructive, degenerative socio-cultural environment - which is in itself a product of 400 years of systematic, sado-psychotic, dehumanizing oppression - with zero positive attitude towards high cultural activity similar to Gypsies while Indians/Chinese have a sociocultural background which highly supports personality traits like diligence in general enthusiasm for one's work and socioeconomic climbing. Listen buttfucked sodomite never heard of Chinese Tiger mommy's?

http://www.livescience.com/29184-why-chinese-tiger-moms-are-controlling.html

YeshAtid
11-16-2013, 01:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeUU9U9uY1I
A very articulate explanation regarding the inferiority of certain races.

Methusalem
11-16-2013, 01:32 PM

He talks bullcrap.

YeshAtid
11-16-2013, 01:37 PM
He talks bullcrap.

How? Sub Saharan Africans are, on average , of a lower mental age, Look at their societies for further evidence. I consider "Horners" to be African ubermensch anyhow. Ethiopia has a rich cultural history , for example.

Equilibrium
11-16-2013, 01:46 PM
Some people should watch this. James Flynn explains the IQ difference between us and our ancestors, who would also score around 70 by todays standards, and why that doesn't make them retarded. The answer is also applicable to IQ differences between people from more developed and undeveloped parts of the world.

James Flynn: Why our IQ levels are higher than our grandparents'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vpqilhW9uI

MINARDOWICZ
11-22-2013, 04:36 AM
I have friends from Cameroon and the entire family that came over is VERY smart! I don't know if some of these tests are very accurate. Where did they pull the population samples from? Dumpsters full of homeless people? I bet if they tested people that were well off, you would get at least 85...

But there are plenty well int othe 100s...

Stormer99
11-22-2013, 04:39 AM
I have friends from Cameroon and the entire family that came over is VERY smart! I don't know if some of these tests are very accurate. Where did they pull the population samples from? Dumpsters full of homeless people? I bet if they tested people that were well off, you would get at least 85...

But there are plenty well int othe 100s...

If it's possible for some countries to have higher IQs than others why isn't it possible for certain families or classes within a country to have a higher IQ than the rest of the society?

Prisoner Of Ice
11-22-2013, 04:46 AM
don't know if you're joking or not, it's not easy to tell the difference, but anyway artwork from altamira is from 17,000 to 13,000 years ago, and it was made by homo-sapiens, the solutrean people I think, among others.

It has been found an 'art piece' in a cave in south spain attributed to neanderthals and it is way poorer artistically speaking than those of altamira or la scaux.

I made a thread about that art piece... in ABF.

la scaux is 40-42k years ago. Some in iberia are 55k years ago. The solutrean stuff is much less advanced than what's at la scaux.

Prisoner Of Ice
11-22-2013, 04:50 AM
Some people should watch this. James Flynn explains the IQ difference between us and our ancestors, who would also score around 70 by todays standards, and why that doesn't make them retarded. The answer is also applicable to IQ differences between people from more developed and undeveloped parts of the world.

James Flynn: Why our IQ levels are higher than our grandparents'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vpqilhW9uI

Flynn effect has been reversing in last 30 years, and flynn effect has never brought anyone up beyond a certain level. IE asians still score more IQ and blacks the least and flynn effect was only that they were measuring complete illiterates and starving people in time of first IQ tests. The reality is that IQ is inherent. It can be damaged by malnutrition but it only drops a few points. There's also selection on IQ shown in hundreds of brain genes, so in a real sense people ARE getting smarter who have been in advanced societies, genetically speaking. Unfortunately that's thrown out by mass immigration.

B01AB20
11-22-2013, 12:23 PM
la scaux is 40-42k years ago. Some in iberia are 55k years ago. The solutrean stuff is much less advanced than what's at la scaux.

ALTAMIRA
Archaeological excavations in the cave floor found rich deposits of artifacts from the Upper Solutrean (c. 18,500 years ago) and Lower Magdalenean (between c. 16,500 and 14,000 years ago). Both periods belong to the Paleolithic or Old Stone Age. In the millennia between these two occupations, the cave was evidently inhabited only by wild animals. Human occupants of the site were well-positioned to take advantage of the rich wildlife that grazed in the valleys of the surrounding mountains as well as the marine life available in nearby coastal areas. Around 13,000 years ago a rockfall sealed the cave's entrance, preserving its contents until its eventual discovery, which occurred after a nearby tree fell and disturbed the fallen rocks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_Altamira

Lascaux in France is of the same period and 'style'.

Altaira is called the sixtine chapel of pre-historic art.

Cave paintings are paintings found on cave walls and ceilings, and especially refer to those of prehistoric origin. The earliest such art in Europe dates back to the Aurignacian period, approximately 40,000 years ago, and is found in the El Castillo cave in Cantabria, Spain. The exact purpose of the paleolithic cave paintings is not known. Evidence suggests that they were not merely decorations of living areas, since the caves in which they have been found do not have signs of ongoing habitation. They are also often located in areas of caves that are not easily accessible. Some theories hold that cave paintings may have been a way of communicating with others, while other theories ascribe a religious or ceremonial purpose to them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_painting

neanderthal paintings found in south spain.
http://static1.lavozdelinterior.com.ar/files/imagecache/lvi_nota_652_366/nota_periodistica/obra-de-arte-en-cueva.jpghttp://img01.lavanguardia.com/2012/02/07/Fotografia-facilitada-por-la-F_54250905107_51348736062_224_270.jpghttp://www.historialia.com/fotos/cueva-de-nerja-primeras-pinturas-de-focas.jpg

Krystal Meth
11-22-2013, 12:47 PM
The 70 IQ figure comes from Lynn & Vanhanen and has been highly criticized. The test given was either not properly administrated or not given in full. It was also given in English to African children for whom English was a second language. Some children were not used to using pencils, one boy had never even used a pencil before. Many were simply unfamiliar with drawing and lost points because of that. The test included a lot of cultural biases, some children were unfamiliar with telephones and other Western objects therefore lost points. See here (http://wicherts.socsci.uva.nl/wicherts2009.pdf) for more.

Moreover, a low IQ doesn't necessarily mean a person is "retarded". A person with organic retardation (caused by chromosome abnormality for instance) not only has a low IQ but cannot properly function in other areas of normal life which doesn't describe Africans. Basically, a lower IQ might be normal for Africans but abnormal for Europeans.

IQ is often conceptualized as mental age. An IQ of 70 equates to a mental age of 11. Are all 11 year olds retarded? No.

Alessio
12-10-2013, 01:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgnmT-Y_rGQ#t=10

I don't say I agree about all he's saying in this docu. So Take your thumb down back Smeagol!
I just added this clip for educational purposes, in case some one haven't seen this one.
And instead of only thumbing me down, can you give some good arguments about this docu what would disproof his findings about them being cognativally equal.

I took different IQ tests, and they were totally different from eachother. It depends on how you feel that day and if you have certain problems like high functioning authism for example, problems with concentration or similair ''disorders'' you'll produce different scores each time, such as in my case..

Virtuous
12-10-2013, 01:08 AM
I agree with Anglojew on everything except the judeomarxistinternationaliberalfinanciers hot topics. Keep it up Anglojew (y).

MissProvocateur
12-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Well, according to this map, most of the members here that come from the Americas. (North AND South included) have an I.Q. of 85-90

That's sad.

And I think it's rather inaccurate, considering that my score was considerably higher when I actually took it with a professional. And I can assure you most of the members here coming from the Americas can agree that their I.Qs exceed the mark 90...

Or so I hope.

I think you may need more accurate sources.

Smeagol
12-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Well, according to this map, most of the members here that come from the Americas. (North AND South included) have an I.Q. of 85-90

That's sad.

And I think it's rather inaccurate, considering that my score was considerably higher when I actually took it with a professional. And I can assure you most of the members here coming from the Americas can agree that their I.Qs exceed the mark 90...

Or so I hope.

I think you may need more accurate sources.

I think it is referring to the Native Americans. White Americans in the United States actually have an average IQ of 102, but our average is brought down by the nig-nogs, and Mestizos.

Mortimer
12-10-2013, 01:23 AM
i dont see it really, they have a IQ of 60 but are not mentally retarded. there is something wrong with the studies.

Mortimer
12-10-2013, 01:24 AM
i would like to test with a proffessional, im curious if i will have the average serbian gypsy IQ of 70, i dont see myself as mentally retarded. and most people who talk to me have the impression that im a pretty smart guy

blklady2013
12-10-2013, 02:04 AM
Is anyone here familiar with IQ testing or ever given one? I do it at least 4-5 times a year as apart of my job because of the population I serve. I can tell that a lot of people here are talking out the side of their necks and wouldn't know the first thing about Woodcock-Johnson testing, or Wechsler Intelligence Scales, but will google the hell out of them to try and win an forum debate.
There are so many variables that go into educational testing that can affect the results, that it is silly and reaching to try and extrapolate theories about an entire race based off data samples of a few tested populations. But this seems to be an overarching hope for some individuals who desperately need to see inferiority in others to prop up their own weak sense of self.

BTW if you're American and you have children who are enrolled in public schools, you should request this battery of tests for your children. It's free by parent request. The results are interesting. Some of the assessments used will vary from state to state. As a bit of professional development fun for my learning team, I had them take the Woodcock-Johnson test to look at their results. Oh the hilarity that ensued...lol!

Methusalem
12-10-2013, 07:10 AM
i would like to test with a proffessional, im curious if i will have the average serbian gypsy IQ of 70, i dont see myself as mentally retarded. and most people who talk to me have the impression that im a pretty smart guy

Yes you are quite smart. With a lot of creativity.

The King, I am
12-10-2013, 07:42 AM
1.) Neanderthals seem to have had the first musical instruments & first art in the world.

2.) I classified as a Pontid - Borreby - East Baltid - DaloFaelid.

My cephalic index I measured was close to 90 though.

My skull circumference is about 26 inches.

You have a 66cm skull? Be real

SardiniaAtlantis
12-10-2013, 07:44 AM
Why is the Australian section of this map so dark?!

Anglojew
12-10-2013, 07:51 AM

Aborigines; a type of Bangladeshi Australoid.

SardiniaAtlantis
12-10-2013, 07:58 AM
I am well familiar with Aborigines I wasnt aware there was so many left to make such an impact on the results of this chart!

Anglojew
12-10-2013, 08:03 AM
I am well familiar with Aborigines I wasnt aware there was so many left to make such an impact on the results of this chart!

It's an chart based on indigenous races.

SardiniaAtlantis
12-10-2013, 08:07 AM
Sorry I simply glanced at it and didn't read the details it is rather late for me to be up and reading so much yet I have a rather heavy case of Web-Insomnia tonight!

Anglojew
12-10-2013, 08:09 AM
Sorry I simply glanced at it and didn't read the details it is rather late for me to be up and reading so much yet I have a rather heavy case of Web-Insomnia tonight!

Understand.

Happens to me sometimes.

SardiniaAtlantis
12-10-2013, 08:11 AM
Very interesting information! Thanks for posting it! Those North East Asian numbers are exemplary.

Alessio
12-10-2013, 10:19 AM
look at that youtube clip I've shared.

Alessio
12-10-2013, 10:24 AM
There is some truth in this, because I see the same thing happening here in The Netherlands were people from Suriname (who are divided and/or mixed in to different ethnicities) are different in the way that the groups who aren't predominantly SSA have much better succes with education and setting up businesses. I don't claim it's genetic but maybe there is a cultural difference betwee those groups, I don't know what it is, but it looks like this is the case anywhere in the world. I think that IQ tests are more or less pseudo scientific, and can not be used the way how they were used from the day they were invented.
I saw I nice Italian movie showing something like this named ''the golden door''

That story of yours about Indians also looks like a cultural difference and a different goal, because those people always wanted a good education for their children and when they finally settle in a western country there is a chance for them to get one. I see the same here in The Netherlands with people from Iran and Afghanistan for example who are better educated then most North Aricans, while they came from poorer conditions than most Morrocans and other minorities. Don't say they're superior to North Africans because you know that's nonsense.

armenianbodyhair
12-10-2013, 10:28 AM
IQ is outdated and ethno-centric method of measurement, but I guess people who need to feel superior to feel relevant will use anything.

SardiniaAtlantis
12-10-2013, 10:32 AM
So IQ tests are ethnocentric to suit Westerners and yet the highest scores are produced by North East Asians?

Alessio
12-10-2013, 12:35 PM
This guy is a deluted psychopath..