PDA

View Full Version : Please Post Photos of ARMENians with Commonly Encountered Appearances

Veritator
10-17-2013, 05:07 AM
There are plenty of threads that showcase beauty shots of Armenian models or actresses. I am opening this thread to invite people to examine what the average Armenian looks like and describe them.
This thread is meant to present the common Armenian, not the best looking one OR the worst looking!
There are good and bad looking people everywhere. So, let us not concentrate on whether the photos are of "good looking" people, as long as they are of the average, common, or stereotypical Armenian.

Skerdilaid
10-17-2013, 05:13 AM
There are plenty of threads that showcase beauty shots of Armenian models or actresses. I am opening this thread to invite people to examine what the average Armenian looks like and describe them.
This thread is meant to present the common Armenian, not the best looking one OR the worst looking!
There are good and bad looking people everywhere. So, let us not concentrate on whether the photos are of "good looking" people, as long as they are of the average, common, or stereotypical Armenian.
What's your deal anyway, Albanian with Greco-Armenian?

What languages do you speak?

Veritator
10-17-2013, 07:02 AM
Une jam gjysem Shqiptar dhe gjysem Armeno-Grek (Greek with Armenian Heritage). Te dy prinderit e mi jane nga Shqipria, por nona ime eshte Grek etnikisht, dhe gjyshi i saj ishte Armen.
Eshte e vertete!:)

Une kam lindur ne Amerik dhe pothujse gjithe jeten time kam jetuar ketu. Anglishtja eshte gjuha ime "dominante" por e kuptoj edhe shqipen mire.

I prefer to communicate in English, because my vocabulary isn't always that great, and besides I'm a terrible speller in Albanian. Though I do notice that it doesn't seem to bother many of you ;). Just kidding.

I speak English mainly, and also Albanian. Both my parents speak Albanian; my mom also speaks Greek. Growing up my parents raised us speaking both languages of course, but I mainly speak English with them.

When it comes to Greek: It is a language close to me (for obvious reasons), but I don't speak it. I do know some words and expressions, and I have studied about the Greek language out of curiosity, but I don't speak Greek.

As for Armenian: I don't speak Armenian, but I recognize the sound. It is also a familiar language that is "familiar" to me, but mainly because I have heard people here in California speak it a lot (friends, neighbours). I live in Los Angeles; there are tons of Armenians here. My mom actually does know some expressions in Armenian, but she doesn't speak it.
I have also studied about the Armenian language, its origins, classification, etc.

So yeah, that's my deal.