PDA

View Full Version : If you were admin...

Vulpix
10-22-2009, 07:32 AM
Bizarro-Apricity (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5530) part II: suppose you were an admin here at Apricity.

What would you do?

Be creative ;).

Brännvin
10-22-2009, 07:36 AM
How about an X-rated section? I would create it :D

Psychonaut
10-22-2009, 07:38 AM
I'd finish what was started (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8135) and ban all of the Deech-tards. :D

MeorgeGichaels
10-22-2009, 08:46 AM
I'd give all the "Colonial-stock"ists their own sub-fora where they can heil David Duke and cry about JewishBlack people ruling the world.

Nothing against "Colonial-stock"ists but they seem to have too many issues-at first glance at least.

After a while it seems people have difficulty talking about issues in European countries without some jumped up SFtype saying: "It's all cause of them dayum Ayrubs, we got an ayrub as our prezidant and he a no damn nigger. He took our jobs!"

Turkophagos
10-22-2009, 09:07 AM
I'd ban all brachycephals.

Grey
10-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Ban all non-Dinarids just for the hell of it.

Tabiti
10-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Not allow members to show their feelings towards each other in public;)

Treffie
10-22-2009, 09:18 AM
Ban moaners - seriously :thumb001:

Anthropos
10-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Ban meta-moaners! :thumbs up (I am only meta-meta-moaning, it's a whole different story.:laugh:)

Loxias
10-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Ban meta-moaners! :thumbs up (I am only meta-meta-moaning, it's a whole different story.:laugh:)

I'll ban for use of recursion!

Hah! :D

Loyalist
10-22-2009, 10:49 AM
Germanics, Celts, and Balts only. :)

Svarog
10-22-2009, 10:49 AM
I would ban everyone and then sign up a hundred of fake accounts which would praise my adminship. Would make 100 threads and everyone would greatly agree with me and 'they' would make another 100 thread in which they will praise such a good job I have done here, also, threads how I am the smartest, most handsome, fearless, strongest, threads in which my brave deeds would be retold, also a thread in which all the girl impregnated by me would post how honoured they are and would not even think of asking for money support. There would be a Svarogjugend section for the little Svarogians in which they will discuss techniques how to come closer to the me in skill and intellect when they grow up and also how great it is to serve me.

Goidelic
10-22-2009, 11:25 AM

Germanics, Celtics, Finnics, Baltics :);)

Murphy
10-22-2009, 11:54 AM
I would first ban the Americans. I would then trace all the Englishmen's IPs and then insite riots against them that would culminate in lynching them. I would band the Finno-Baltics and I would ban the Russians. I would then systematically purge the Slavs though I would keep a few for slave-labour.

I would keep Sabinae and Inese purely for aesthetic reasons.

In the end I would baisically turn this into a Catholic forum where me and Lutiferre can bounce ideas of each other and celebrate the swarthy Spanish nation.

Regards,
Eóin.

Matritensis
10-22-2009, 01:53 PM
I'd create a coliseum in which we could celebrate epic gladiatorial combats of wits,fought by teams of,say,new worlders vs Europeans,heathens vs Christians,Celts vs Germans,Latins vs all...no quarter given and no prisoners taken:D (with moderation kept at a minimum)

Amapola
10-22-2009, 01:58 PM

Celtiberians would shatter your preconceptions but you are a man of word :p

Tabiti
10-22-2009, 02:06 PM
OK, I would ban all and make the forum private and personal;)

Svarog
10-22-2009, 02:16 PM
OK, I would ban all and make the forum private and personal;)

So, wanna join my forum?

HawkR
10-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Ban some people, and you know who... Make an option on what kinda threads one would want to have on the top thread and also make that list longer. Nothing special actually.

SuuT
10-22-2009, 02:31 PM
1.) All incoming female members are immediately redirected to the "Post your nakedness, or GTFO" thread.

2.) All incoming male members are immediately redirected to the "SuuT and his right to Prima Nocte" thread.

3.) The "Foxie...In a BIKINI!" thread is the only one allowed to be stickied (pun intended).

4.) Loki will be forced to type "I am not a self-loathing Nihilist" for 24 hours straight.

5.) Lutiferre will be forced to type "Odinn is my pal" and whip himself after the completion of each sentance with a cat O' nine tails for 24 hours straight.

6.) Barreldriver is to provide a real-time feed of himself on a treadmill wearing nothing but a giant diaper and one of those helicopter hat thingies.

7.) Sabinae. Nude. Performing Dentistry...'nuff said.

8.) Other than those things, I would mostly just capriciously fuck with all of your Avatars. For I am a benevolent admin, as one can see.

Absinthe
10-22-2009, 02:33 PM
1.) All incoming female members are immediately redirected to the "Post your Bewbs, or GTFO" thread.

You ripped that off from Stumble Inn :rolleyes:

Loxias
10-22-2009, 02:34 PM
The "tits or GTFO" is a meme that started on 4chan. :)

SuuT
10-22-2009, 02:39 PM
You ripped that off from Stumble Inn :rolleyes:

Perverted minds think alike, I suppose. I don't know what "Stumble Inn" is. :confused2:.

Anyway, I detest repetition so I'll change it. :)

Germanicus
10-22-2009, 04:48 PM
As an Admin i would ask the owners and other mods for their approval of new moderators, as the overwhelming increase of membership and postings has increased to a level where the current administration cannot in all honesty be expected to cope.

Bari
10-22-2009, 05:01 PM
I would have given 1 week bans for people that show lack of manners in terms of welcoming new members. And i would use the money from sustaining membership to buy goats for familyfarm in Malsia:) And "swarthy" would only be allowed to be used by Swarths themselfs;)

Ulf
10-22-2009, 05:12 PM
I'd make Loki a miserable user.

lei.talk
10-23-2009, 10:07 AM
This site would be better if every time I clicked "submit"
I got to hear a whip crack. :whip:

Eldritch
10-23-2009, 10:26 AM
I'd allow one sock puppet account per user. I'd make mine a Russian Neo-Nazi skinhead.

Atlas
10-23-2009, 05:33 PM
I'd ban all the members of the social group "FUCK YOU". Me first.

But before that, creating a relationship sub-forum, please, pretty please, with sugar on top.

Manifest Destiny
11-18-2009, 02:04 AM
I'd allow one sock puppet account per user. I'd make mine a Russian Neo-Nazi skinhead.

Mine would be a gay, Jewish, asthmatic, neo-Nazi in a wheelchair who only had the use of one arm to do the Roman salute.

Gooding
11-18-2009, 02:59 AM
I'd just add a debate forum to the site: Europeans vs. Colonials, Theists vs. Nontheists, a site specifically dedicated to debate, with strict parameters in place in terms of conduct. LOL, I would be authoritarian, so I probably wouldn't last too long. Drunken rants and hate filled posts would be vetted out and perpetrators suspended thrice and banned after the fourth offense.

Lulletje Rozewater
11-19-2009, 06:51 AM
I would first ban the Americans. I would then trace all the Englishmen's IPs and then insite riots against them that would culminate in lynching them. I would band the Finno-Baltics and I would ban the Russians. I would then systematically purge the Slavs though I would keep a few for slave-labour.

I would keep Sabinae and Inese purely for aesthetic reasons.

In the end I would baisically turn this into a Catholic forum where me and Lutiferre can bounce ideas of each other and celebrate the swarthy Spanish nation.

Regards,
Eóin.

And the Dutch would be fence sitting, using the collection box to unban all the Englishmen and Americans(protestants) to celebrate Catholic-Ash on Wednesday

Lulletje Rozewater
11-19-2009, 07:00 AM
If I were an admin I would open a forum for 'practical knowledge'
such as
How to fish properly
How to lure a woman:D
How to repair your car
How to finance
Some things we could do in a practical way and there must be a member who can answer that

Barreldriver
11-20-2009, 03:05 AM
If I were admin. any non-banjo pickers would be put under miserable user hack. :D

Aemma
11-20-2009, 04:20 AM
If I were admin I would................

oh wait............................................

errrrrrrrrrrrr.................................... ............

Oh never mind! :D

Albion
09-20-2011, 07:22 PM
I would make multiple accounts allowed just so that I could make a troll account / subversive account to steer debates in my favour. Petty? Yes, but wouldn't you all do the same? :lightbul:

The troll account would be fun, pretending to be a different ethnicity and trolling for the laughs.

Ibericus
09-20-2011, 07:37 PM
I would ban some people

Argyll
09-20-2011, 07:39 PM
Crack down on a lot of trolls and create a shrine to Sean Lamont :dev:

Loki
09-24-2011, 05:07 AM
I would make multiple accounts allowed just so that I could make a troll account / subversive account to steer debates in my favour. Petty? Yes, but wouldn't you all do the same? :lightbul:

No I don't, it's unethical. :p

Magister Eckhart
09-24-2011, 05:08 AM
Drive forth all atheists and multiculturalists. Then focus attention on an Activism forum to establish resources to support traditional, religious pro-Western political movements.

Absinthe
09-24-2011, 08:17 AM
Drive forth all atheists and multiculturalists. Then focus attention on an Activism forum to establish resources to support traditional, religious pro-Western political movements.
Why don't you start your own forum? :) Sounds like you don't fit quite well in here. The very owner of this forum is atheist. :)

Germanicus
09-24-2011, 11:21 AM
If I was Admin I would impose a strict user account in which a new member could only join a classification type thread after posting 500 posts, this I believe would deter junior members cluttering interesting classification threads, and only joining TA just for a classification request, and then never post anything of use ever again?

Magister Eckhart
09-26-2011, 12:05 AM
Why don't you start your own forum? :) Sounds like you don't fit quite well in here. The very owner of this forum is atheist. :)

Honestly, I just don't have the time. This is a nice spot to visit to get away from the idiocy and godlessness that runs rampant in popular society, admittedly, but I can't devote the amount of time it takes to be an admin of a forum.

At any rate, there are quite a few people here that don't belong near anything labelled "ethnic & cultural preservation" far more than myself, so the jab in my direction is absurd.

BanjaLuka
09-26-2011, 12:43 AM
If I were an Admin I'd give MORDID a permission to BAN and UNBAN himself :D

Barreldriver
09-26-2011, 12:49 AM
If I were admin I'd demand that all female members show weekly foot pics. :D

Osweo
09-26-2011, 12:58 AM
Farewell, Mordid. :....

mymy
09-26-2011, 01:01 AM
As you probably can guess, i would make special section about Mylene Farmer and try to show her as perfect European woman :D

Norbert
09-26-2011, 05:26 AM
remove some of these non-European threads

Wanderlust
09-26-2011, 03:39 PM
I'd probably merge some of the classification threads.
I'd definitely ban whoever made retarded and non-sense comments in the members pics thread.