PDA

View Full Version : Albanians Israelites

Cleitus
10-17-2013, 05:33 PM
From the rib of Adam He formed the first woman, Eve.

Adam (1-931 AM), m. Eve (3-941 AM)
Seth (231-1143 AM), m. Azûrâ, his sister
Enosh (436-1341 AM), m. Noam, his sister
Cainan (626-1536 AM), m. Mûalêlêth, his sister
Mahalalel (796-1691 AM), m. Dînâh, dau. of Barâkî'êl, son of Enosh, above
Jared (961-1923 AM), m. Bâraka, dau. of Râshûjâl, son of Cainan, above
Enoch (1123-1488 AM), m. Ednâ, dau. of Dânêl, son of Mahalalel, above
Methuselah (1288-2257 AM), m. Ednâ, dau. of Âzrîâl, son of Jared, above
Lamech (1475-2228 AM), m. Bêtênôs, dau. of Bârâkî'îl, son of Enoch, above
Noah (1663-2613 AM), m. Emzârâ, dau. of Râkê'êl, son of Methuselah, above
Shem, next
Japheth
Shem (2165-2765 AM) (whence Semite)
Arphaxad (Arpachshad) (2265-2880 AM), m. Râsû'ejâ, dau. of Elam, son of Shem, above
Cainan (Kenan) (2400-2860 AM) *, m. Mêlkâ
Shelah (Salah) (2530-2990 AM), m. Mû'ak, dau. of Kêsêd, son of Arphaxad, above
Eber (Heber) (2660-3164 AM) (whence Hebrew)
Peleg, next
Joktan
Peleg (2794-3133 AM)
Reu (2924-3263 AM)
Serug (3056-3386 AM), m. Mêlkâ, dau. of Kâbêr, son of Peleg, above
Nahor (3186-3394 AM)
Terah (3265-3470 AM)
Abraham, next
Nahor
Sarah (Sarai) (3345-3472 AM) (by other wife), m. Abraham, next
Abraham (Abram) (3335-3510 AM), m. Sarah, above
Ishmael (by other wife)
Isaac, next
Midian (by other wife)
Isaac (3435-3615 AM), m. Rebekah
Jacob (Israel, Saturn of Crete), King of Goshen (3495-3642 AM) (whence Israelites), m. Leah
Levi
Judah, next
Judah, King of Goshen (whence Jews), who had twins by Tamar . This is Rollo's and Poppa's common ancestor.
Pharez, next
Zerah
Zerah (Zarah) *
Calcol, who was probably Cecrops
Darda (Dara), who was probably Dardanus
Dardanus, King of Dardania (-1414 BC)
His ancestry is disputed. He is probably the Biblical Darda, as Trojan argues. *
Erichthonius, King of Dardania (-1368 BC)
Tros, King of Troy (-1328 BC), whence Troy, Trojan
Ilus, next
Assaracus
Ilus, King of Troy (-1279 BC), whence Illium
Laomedon, next
Themiste, m. Capys
Laomedon, King of Troy (-1235 BC)
Priam, next
Tithonus

The accepted version was that the Dardani were kindred people of the Trojans who had degenerated in their new home to a state of barbarism.

Though for a time probably subordinate to Epirus, the Dardani maintained an independence that was later eroded by Macedonia and finally extinguished by the Romans… After 335 BC nothing is reported of them…

In the Greek and Roman world…the Dardani…came to be linked with a people of the same name who dwelt in Asia Minor and who gave their name to the district of Dardania from which the modern name Dardanelles is derived. Other coincidences of ethnic names supported notions of a connection between the Balkans and Asia Minor. A current explanation cites as a likely context the large-scale movement of peoples…(around 1200 BC) when some of the well-established powers around the eastern Mediterranean were afflicted by attacks of the ‘sea-peoples’.
Illyrians & Dardanians were two separate people even in antiquity.

The excerpt below is worth reading because it sheds light on how different Dardanians were compared to the Illyrians who surrounded them. For example: out of 20 place names (toponyms) in Dardania: 4 are definitely Thracian and 8 Illyrian. This means that 8 / 20 Dardanian place names are neither Illyrian nor Thracian - nor are they Greek or Dacian. They simply cannot be grouped into any classical Balkan language:

This makes any neat apportioning of the Dardanian onomastic material less plausible and suggests that the Dardanians are better regarded as a separate onomastic province. The problems are no less in regard to the place names of the region... Out of 20 place names 4 are definitely Thracian...and 8 Illyrian. The two groups are distributed in a pattern similar to the personal names: Thracian only in the East and Illyrian mainly, but not entirely in the West.

As modern scholarship becomes more skeptical of simple theories of how change occurs in the remote past, so the homogeneities of prehistoric and historic formations have been revealed as false of illusory.

John Wilkes
The Peoples of Europe: The Illyrians
Page: 144, 145
Blackwell Publishers

Wilkes suggests that "the Dardanians are better regarded as a separate onomastic province". In other words, they did not speak an Illyrian dialect, at least not originally.

There is also the matter of personal names. Wilkes says that Dardanian rulers always had Illyrian names. But a number of other Dardanian names have no parallel outside the area:

The ethnic affinities of the Dardanians, from whose name is said to derive the modern Albanian word for 'pear' (dardhe) as revealed by the names of their territory have been examined by Papazoglu .. The recorded names Dardanian leaders during the Macedonian and Roman wars...are all Illyrian. Native names on Roman tombstones of the 2nd to 3rd centuries are unevenly distributed in Dardanian territory, with several areas entirely devoid of evidence.

In the matter of distribution, the Thracian names are found mainly in eastern Dardania...although some Illyrian names do occur. (They) are entirely dominant in the western areas...while Thracian names are absent. In favor of (Illyrianization) may be the close correspondence of Illyrian names in Dardania with those of the 'real' Illyrians to their west including the names of the Dardanian rulers... Other Dardanian names are linked with the central Dalmatian group...

So, not only do almost half of all Dardanian place names have no parallels among either Thracians or Illyrians, but many Dardanian personal names have no parallel among Thracians & Illyrians also. This is unusual because no other Illyrian group (except for the Dardanians) has exclusive personal names or toponyms. Venets, Pannonians, Japodians and even the 'real Illyrians' who dwelt south of the Dardanians until 168 BC - all used similar Illyrian personal names and their respective place names did have parallels among other Illyrian groups. The Dardanians are an anomaly; an aberration.

We are indebted to Strabo…for a portrayal of the Dardanians: “they are so utterly wild that they dig caves beneath their dung heaps and live there but still they have a taste for music and are always playing instruments, both flutes and strings”. Though their territory and ethnic associations remain in doubt, the Dardani were, for several centuries, an enduring presence among the peoples of the central Balkans, "the most stable and conservative ethnic element in an area where everything was exposed to constant change", as the Yugoslav scholar Fannoula Papazoglu puts it…the Dardani endured.

Wilkes says of the Dardanians that "their territory and ethnic associations remain in doubt". Papazoglu says that they were "the most stable and conservative ethnic element in an area where everything was exposed to constant change". Strabo calls the Dardanians "utterly wild" and then goes on to describe their archaic living conditions. Ethnic conservatism (or xenophobia) & stability, as well as archaic living conditions persist to this very day among contemporary Albanians.

The case for Dardanian / Illyrian synonymy & for Albanian / Illyrian continuity has been adequately refuted through linguistics & anthropology. But If most of the Dardanian personal names listed by Wilkes could be translated into Albanian stem-words, then the case for Dardanian-Albanian continuity becomes even stronger than it is at this stage. That will take further research.

In 168 BC, in retaliation for supporting the Macedonian Greeks, the Romans massacred 150 000 Illyrians in Central Albania (Illyris) & Epirus. What was left of the Dardanians then gradually moved into Central Albania from Central Dardania after 168 BC. There, they mixed with a small, insignificant surviving Illyrian population.

Roman treatment of Illyrians south of the Drin had reached a brutal climax following the victory over Macedonia in 168 BC. In attacks by the Roman army on Macedonian allies in northern Epirus and Illyris, 70 communities were destroyed, 150 000 of the population enslaved and the countryside devastated.

A depopulated northern Epirus & Illyris would have provided the perfect refuge for the pure, unassimilated Dardanians of Central Dardania to start over. It would have been especially convenient because Dardania is immediately to the north of Illyris. While in Central Albania, the Dardanian language & culture resisted complete Thracianization, Illyrianization & finally Romanization and developed into modern Albanian.

dralos
10-17-2013, 05:35 PM
dardanians rock baby

Cleitus
12-04-2013, 02:51 PM
Dardanus, who founded Troy was descended from an Israelite king. (the Dara of 1 Chron 2:6; 1 Kings 4:31)

Skerdilaid
12-04-2013, 02:53 PM
:picard2:

VAARON
12-04-2013, 02:54 PM
intresting, thanks for posting

KrashNick
12-04-2013, 02:55 PM
:picard2::picard2: double facepalm

Tomorr
12-04-2013, 02:55 PM
Budalla

Methusalem
12-04-2013, 02:56 PM
:laugh:

La Misse
12-04-2013, 02:57 PM
what :lol:

Cleitus
12-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Budalla
Shuj klysh i kudres.

Cleitus
12-04-2013, 05:58 PM
According to the British historian Nennius a group of people, under the leadership of BRUTUS, invaded England some 1100 years before the Messiah and set up a dynasty of British kings. WHO was this Brutus; and WHERE did he come from? The legends and histories of the ancient world trace Brutus and his throng back to Italy and, through his ancestors, BACK TO THE TROY OF HOMER! Read the fascinating story of an Israelite refugee from Egypt who founded the famous city of TROY on the Dardanelles and started several lines of Israelite kings that are still extant in Europe today!

Cleitus
12-04-2013, 05:59 PM
When the wind blows through the stone walls and battlements on top of the mound of Hissarlik, the sounds of clashing armies echo through the ancient ruins. With a little imagination the heroes of Troy can be seen walking the streets and defending the walls against the encircling Greek armies on the plain of the Troad below.

This site of ancient Troy, four miles from the Aegean Sea and four miles from the Dardanelles of western Turkey, is full of ghostly figures and mythological scenes of the ancient world to those who love the epic poems of Homer. For the readers of the classics amongst us, this is heady stuff!

After the memories of battles fought and the tragic lives of the Homeric heroes faded from human consciousness, the story of Troy and the Trojans was deemed to be fable by following generations. While retaining a core of truth, the ancient histories became confusing stories of almost nonsensical proportions, elevating the heroes of the past to super-human and godlike statue. These stories, spun by the bards and storytellers, became part of the bulk of Greek legend and lore.

StonyArabia
Thanks for the comedy bro.

Kastrioti1443
What the fuck are you saying you dark little pontid man????

Cleitus
Thanks for the comedy bro.

Your existence is a Joke.

Lucifer
12-04-2013, 06:01 PM
yes and god is a serb, balkanians = the choosen people

Cleitus
12-04-2013, 06:02 PM
What the fuck are you saying you dark little pontid man????

Im your master, piece of shit. Im not dark or short, im Perfect not like you, you feel cool because your a bit lighter pigmented thats childish to the maximum.

Cleitus
12-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Take a Look at this Books http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51xOcF%2BX5%2BL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-67,22_AA300_SH20_OU03_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61vDOGUakLL._SX258_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Cleitus
12-04-2013, 06:33 PM
The Patricians: Dardanus of Arcadia, Founder and First King of Troy (1519 - 1414 B.C.) - My 82st-83st Great Grandfather
http://s3.amazonaws.com/photo.goodreads.com/photos/1328033286p8/425042.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/photo.goodreads.com/photos/1331405624p8/451584.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/photo.goodreads.com/photos/1328024819p8/424968.jpg
http://s3.amazonaws.com/photo.goodreads.com/photos/1328025355p8/424972.jpg
There is an account of Dardanus sailing on a hide-raft (as part of the flood story?) from Samothrace to the Troad near Abydos. All accounts agree that Dardanus came to the Troad from Samothrace and was there welcomed by King Teucer and that Dardanus married Batea the daughter of Teucer. (Dionysius mentions that Dardanus' first wife Chryse, by the way, had died in the flood.) Dardanus received land on Mount Ida from his father-in-law. There Dardanus founded the city of Dardania.

It's noteworthy that Dardanus and the extraordinary earth-shaking/submerging events involved in his life and times are contemporary with Moses and the Exodus... the latter an impressive collection of earth-shaking events in and of themselves. This might suggest that life in these times was fraught with peril... at least in the eastern Mediterranean and adjacent locales.

Cleitus
12-04-2013, 07:15 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/photo.goodreads.com/photos/1329152688p8/433444.jpg

Skerdilaid
12-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Shuj klysh i kudres.

Si kisha dasht veti ma shum se me te shti ne dore ni here! Me ta ba bythen bunar qi kejt kojshia mi shti kofet....

Cleitus
12-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Si kisha dasht veti ma shum se me te shti ne dore ni here! Me ta ba bythen bunar qi kejt kojshia mi shti kofet....

po a ? ani shihum ne Skenderaj kure vij, e shohum kush e shtin kone ne Dore :thumb001:

Skerdilaid
12-04-2013, 07:21 PM
po a ? ani shihum ne Skenderaj kure vij, e shohum kush e shtin kone ne Dore :thumb001:

Hiq mos u merzit, veq kallxom kur te vish. Nejse se Airoporti um lajmron qi u ardh ni Magjup!

Cleitus
12-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Hiq mos u merzit, veq kallxom kur te vish. Nejse se Airoporti um lajmron qi u ardh ni Magjup!

hahaha ehh more, ti je Neanderthaler.

alb0zfinest
12-04-2013, 09:18 PM
Proof Albanians are Jews?

Shah-Jehan
12-04-2013, 09:21 PM
@OP
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/43539924.jpg

Tomorr
12-07-2013, 09:48 AM
Shuj klysh i kudres.

Kqyr dreqi i vogel :D... ruju se me ba me te za ne Skenderaj, se un shpesh shkoj vetem 20 minuta larg e kam, ki me hanger shpulla ner sy tanve e me te re fort me ryp!

Tomorr
12-07-2013, 09:53 AM

U ba pa rre ai dreqi i vogel. Hale femij eshte se me pas kan burre duhet me ja thy hunden :D

Smeagol
12-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Yes, it is a well known fact to serious scholars that Albanians are the true descendants of the ancient Israelites, and not the lying Jews. (Khazars)

Cleitus
12-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Yes, it is a well known fact to serious scholars that Albanians are the true descendants of the ancient Israelites, and not the lying Jews. (Khazars)

Jews are the descendants of Esau/Edom the Brother of Jacob/Israel, Edom mixed his seed thats were today Jews are from.

HellLander87
12-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Many Jews are also, but not all.
No man Albanians are the true Jews,don't get fooled by the fucking israelite imposters.

Cleitus
12-08-2013, 06:56 PM
http://youtu.be/YdcVkAabhyI

Cleitus
12-08-2013, 06:58 PM
http://youtu.be/AfckdL5_FJ4