PDA

View Full Version : More unrest in Malmö suburb

Vulpix
12-30-2008, 10:18 AM
TheLocal (http://www.thelocal.se/16632/20081230/)

A number of "disturbances" broke out in a suburb of Malmö on Monday night. Four "youths" were arrested as police battled to impose order.

The unrest began in Oxie, a suburb south-west of central Malmö, when a skip began burning soon after 7.30pm on Monday evening. Police confirmed that security guards and passers-by were shot at with fireworks and several more fires were started.

The Christmas tree on the main square in Oxie was one of the targets and local resident Bo Persson expressed concern over recent developments.

"It has been awful lately. They should really ban fireworks. It is just a small number that are behind this carry on and ruin it for us all," he said to local newspaper Sydsvenskan.

Ten police units were sent to the area during the evening and by 11pm four young men had been arrested for public order offences.

Trouble first flared up in Oxie on December 8th. Since then police and emergency services have been sent to the area on a round 20 occasions.

On Sunday a police car had its windows broken, and there have been several reports of arson and fireworks being shot towards balconies and people.

Oresai
12-30-2008, 11:30 AM
I have a real hatred of mindless vandalism. There are places in Britain too, where Yule trees were destroyed. What on earth is the point of that, beyond making what was a simple pleasantry for all, into something destroyed and spoiled?
Yet the ones doing the vandalism are often the very voices raised bleating about needing a decent place to live! :mad:

Eldritch
12-30-2008, 01:33 PM
Sweden's saving grace, imo, will be the fact it is a relatively large country.

Some of the suburbs surrounding Sweden's large cities (Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg) may be unsalvageably contaminated, but afaIk most of the rest of Sweden remains more or less untouched. When we at last wake up from the multikulti madness, those areas can easily be cordoned off and then deportations can begin.

Vulpix
12-30-2008, 01:42 PM
I would add the climate.

Sweden's saving grace, imo, will be the fact it is a relatively large country.

Some of the suburbs surrounding Sweden's large cities (Stockholm, Malmö, Gothenburg) may be unsalvageably contaminated, but afaIk most of the rest of Sweden remains more or less untouched. When we at last wake up from the multikulti madness, those areas can easily be cordoned off and then deportations can begin.

Thorum
02-06-2009, 02:43 AM
Check out this bit about the incident mentioned above:

http://europenews.dk/en/node/19369

Apparently, the "Malmö Police [were] Ordered Not to Interfere With Muslims".

Polisernas order: "Gör inget alls" (http://www.skanskan.se/article/20090204/NYHETER/864811069/1057/*/MALMO/polisernas-order-gor-inget-alls)

Pissed off yet?

:shakefist

Thorum
05-13-2009, 12:17 PM
Sorry for my words but this just fucking pisses me off so much!!

94Wyrxj7qvg

:flame

Ulex
05-18-2009, 10:14 AM
When I was a kid, Danish families often crossed over to Malmö to spend a one-day vacation with their kids. It was a family tradition, the old folks liked the beautiful nature, and the kids liked the icecream. In less than 10 years everything have changed. Now you can hardly spot a Swede anywhere. Whereever you look you see the darkies, who seem to have nothing else to do all day long than to fill up the streets. It breaks my heart to see, what has happened in Malmö in less than a decade. The city has become a multicultural sh*thole.

Fortunately the nationalist resistance is increasing rapidly in the area. The resistance movement, Fria Nationalister, is enjoying a huge amount of popularity at the moment. As a result Malmö is decorated everywhere with stickers and posters calling for national unity. Also the "Fria Nationalister" are working closely together with their Danish comrades, combining their forces in the so called "Öresund Region" for the benefit of both parties.

However, as a result of the increasing nationalist activity in the region, the anarchist/marxist groups are increasing their activities too. These groups have officially declared that they will use violence against all critics of the multicultural society. Many violent ambushes have been conducted against nationalists, when they were alone, without protection by their comrades. These attacks are carried out by large groups armed with clubs and, sometimes, knives.