PDA

View Full Version : Sin-Sinning-

Lulletje Rozewater
10-23-2009, 08:35 AM
Cannibalism is a sin, unless you eat:Your children,infants,friends and self when God destroys everything else so these are all left to eat

Answer: (Your children, infants, friends and self when God destroys everything else so these are all that are left to eat.) "And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness." (Jeremiah 19:9.) "And toward her young one that cometh out from between her feet, and toward her children which she shall bear: for she shall eat them for want of all things secretly in the siege and the straitness." (Deuteronomy 28:57.) "Through the wrath of the Lord of hosts is the land darkened, and the people shall be as the fuel of the fire: no man shall spare his brother. And he shall snatch on the right hand, and be hungry; and he shall eat on the left hand, and they shall not be satisfied: they shall eat every man the flesh of his own arm." (Isaiah 9:19-20.) "Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifieth not himself, defileth the tabernacle of the Lord; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him." (Numbers 19:13)

Murdering your own child is a sin, unless your child:Spoke to you with curse words or Encouraged you to join a faith other then Christianity or is in the name of Jesus

Answer: "And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death." (Exodus 21:17.) "If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods.. .thou shall surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die." (Deuteronomy 13:6-10.) "And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved." (Matthew 10:21-22)

Self-mutilation is a sin, unless:You remove a body part that has engaged or is about to engage in sin,such as slicing off your genitals to remain virgin

Answer: (You remove a body part that has engaged or is about to engage in sin, such as slicing off your genitals to remain a virgin.) "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members etc see Matthew 5:29-30 and 18:8-9 and 19:12 and Mark 9:43-48 and Revelation 14:3-4 and Leviticus 21:5

I have only mentioned 3 of the 10 weird excuses on sin is not sin if----------

As far as I am concerned this is all the proof I need to support the theory that things were not as kosher as we would have wanted it.
There were some weird things going on in the Near East.

God said:"We are all born in sin"
Is all the graphic killing not a bit arrogant to say the least or Jesus:"He who is without sin,let him cast the first stone and " turn the other cheek"
What is going on here???
Which part of the Bible should we follow?

Not one part, I say

It has become clear that not one part is inspired by a divine God or a Holy Spirit.
Worse, it is a sadistic-manipulative action of all the prophets,including Jesus, obsessed with keeping humankind under control.

I am of the opinion that man/woman's first breath as a newly born baby made him/her without sin.

Also that man made laws and the Commandments by Moses and Christ were specifically written to make all of us barn animals and criminals for the Scribe's-Cleric's-Lawmaker's-Judge's and Politician's wallet
Today's superstition is no different from the Moses area.

The law of Nature is prime,we are part of Nature and we should follow those laws.
Unfortunately we have allowed ourselves to be manipulated into a society that has no option than to follow once father's footsteps.
We should start to give more attention to indoctrination by Politicians-Advertising-Churches of whatever religion and those who profess to have an answer,the likes of Atheists-Philosophers-Mystics etc.

We???? must become human once again,not fodder for orators or believe we???/ are: Genesis 6:1-4 the "sons of God" are captivated by the beauty of the "daughters of men." They subsequently marry them and produce an offspring of giants known as the Nephilim. Genesis goes on to say that these Nephilim were "mighty men" and "men of renown."