PDA

View Full Version : What Attracts You Most About the Opposite Sex?

SuuT
10-23-2009, 02:37 PM
Setting aside looks, the following are constants for me:

1.) Personality: Funny, good natured, etc.

2.) Vulnerability: Women forget sometimes that men are designed to be attracted to this.

3.) Heart: Is she spunky? Brave?

4.) 'Momminess': How might this woman be as a mother?

5.) Smarts: If I can't have a conversation with a woman...meh.

Lutiferre
10-23-2009, 02:55 PM
What attracts me in the opposite sex is often really what is lacking in males and what makes females absolutely necessary as the completion of males. A world with only males would be a dead one.

And with that, I am thinking of their sensitivity, and as you say, vulnerability, their "maternity" and motherliness in caring for others. What is sometimes the male afraidness of such things as showing how you care for others in an intimate way, is something that can be rather annoying and isolating and deficient. I think a virtue for females can be their ability to express their relations to other persons more uncompromisingly and without the kind of "macho" emotional life which pretends to be a brick of stone, that some males tend to, and which masks its true feelings and motivations behind a veil of toughness which isn't real or virtuous.

But of course, all this doesn't mean I think all members of the opposite sex actually have any of those virtues.

Some of them are become just like boys or men in their character and virtues and vices, which makes me sick, since they are doing a disservice to themselves, to the world and to males.

Ariets
10-23-2009, 03:03 PM
Setting aside looks, the following are constants for me:

1.) Personality: Funny, good natured, etc.

2.) Vulnerability: Women forget sometimes that men are designed to be attracted to this.

3.) Heart: Is she spunky? Brave?

4.) 'Momminess': How might this woman be as a mother?

5.) Smarts: If I can't have a conversation with a woman...meh.
Same +
6) Good look.

SuuT
10-23-2009, 03:19 PM
What attracts me in the opposite sex is often really what is lacking in males and what makes females absolutely necessary as the completion of males. A world with only males would be a dead one.

And with that, I am thinking of their sensitivity, and as you say, vulnerability, their "maternity" and motherliness in caring for others. What is sometimes the male afraidness of such things as showing how you care for others in an intimate way, is something that can be rather annoying and isolating and deficient. I think a virtue for females can be their ability to express their relations to other persons more uncompromisingly and without the kind of "macho" emotional life which pretends to be a brick of stone, that some males tend to, and which masks its true feelings and motivations behind a veil of toughness which isn't real or virtuous.

But of course, all this doesn't mean I think all members of the opposite sex actually have any of those virtues.

Some of them are become just like boys or men in their character and virtues and vices, which makes me sick, since they are doing a disservice to themselves, to the world and to males.

There is definately something innate to the dimorphism of sex and gender that provides the gravity for each to each: the union of opposites, so to speak. You seem to prasie this in one stroke; but in the next object to maleness...am I wrong? I see that you've qualified your statments with 'pretense' and 'masks' and such, but I would hope that a man who lacks male virtue would at least have the gumption to project the image; and in so doing, perhaps get lucky and fall back-asswards into Manhood.

And besides, the great many women out there are faking being that; so I suppose they all can gravitate to one another and be fake together. :D

Bridie
10-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Vulnerability? Strange that men should be attracted to something that is so dangerous for women to show....

SuuT
10-23-2009, 03:27 PM
Vulnerability? Strange that men should be attracted to something that is so dangerous for women to show....

A Man wouldn't take advantage. He would seek to enlighten, expand and protect it.

Lutiferre
10-23-2009, 03:27 PM
There is definately something innate to the dimorphism of sex and gender that provides the gravity for each to each: the union of opposites, so to speak. You seem to prasie this in one stroke; but in the next object to maleness...am I wrong? I see that you've qualified your statments with 'pretense' and 'masks' and such, but I would hope that a man who lacks male virtue would at least have the gumption to project the image; and in so doing, perhaps get lucky and fall back-asswards into Manhood.

I don't object to malehood. I even think malehood is among the best things that have happened on a cosmic and eternal level. But I do object to it's selfsufficiency, and it's simplistic distortion, is all.

Bridie
10-23-2009, 03:29 PM
A Man wouldn't take advantage. He would seek to enlighten, expand and protect it.There are not many Men in the world today then, I'm afraid. :(

Lutiferre
10-23-2009, 03:36 PM
There are not many Men in the world today then, I'm afraid. :(
There are not many women, either. :)

There is only this large mass of hybrids, that can be collectively designated as "unclean filth".

SuuT
I don't object to malehood. I even think malehood is among the best things that have happened on a cosmic and eternal level. But I do object to it's selfsufficiency, and it's simplistic distortion, is all.

It's just interesting that your first instinct was to point out what is 'wrong' with men/manhood, that's all.

There are not many Men in the world today then, I'm afraid. :(

Were there ever...?

It's exceedingly difficult to not draw a circle around our selves and experiences and call it the cosmos.

What would special be, were it not rare?:)

Allenson
A Man wouldn't take advantage. He would seek to enlighten, expand and protect it.

Cheers for Suut.

What you say here, is the measure of a good man, me thinks.

Lutiferre
10-23-2009, 03:39 PM
It's just interesting that your first instinct was to point out what is 'wrong' with men/manhood, that's all.
Well, I am male, so I take my basis in the perspective of how I experience other males, to explain where I think females complete males, and where males can be deficient if left to their own.

But I also think that malehood is kind of key to understanding both sexes today.

Psychonaut
10-23-2009, 04:48 PM
1). Intelligence: There's no way I could even begin to imagine spending my life with a woman unless we're on semi-equal footing. A husband and wife do far more conversing than sexing, so, a vapid beauty is worthless.

2). Class: One thing that consistently amazes me about my wife is just how damn classy she is. I can accept a lack of this in a man, but its absence is unforgivable in a woman.

3). Keltic-Nordidnes: 'Nuff said. Am I right?

4). Bookishness: I love a woman who wouldn't be out of place living as a librarian.

Bridie
10-23-2009, 05:17 PM
There are not many women, either. :)
That's "Women" with a capital "w" thanks. ;)

What attracts me most in a man...

1) Depth of emotion and thoughts (romantic soul)

2) Strength of character

3) Intelligence

4) Wisdom

5) Good sense of humour

6) Creativity and a uniqueness of ideas and thoughts

7) Bravery

8) Passion

Rachel
10-23-2009, 05:42 PM
What attracts me in a male,

1.) The ablity to hold a conversation, i do enjoy talking about in depth topics such as life and religion and would like some one who could have an opinion on topics in a wide range of fields or areas.

2.) A man with values that is not swayed by popular opinion, I hold firm to my values that i was raised with such as the following : family come before every one else. Keep your word it's more important then any money you have. and lastly always be willing to help strangers and friends ... family and friends first ... strangers second. I feel that while this is not my full list of values they mean a lot to me and i want a man who has values they don't have to match up but he has to stand by them. That's really what catches my eye is a man who is honrable.

3.) Funny, i enjoy a man who does not take him self too seriosuly and who has a sense of humor, a sarcastic sense of humor dosnt hurt either.

That's it for me. There are looks and other outside qualities that i look for but these are the most important ones.

Ulf
10-23-2009, 05:45 PM
1. Cooking
2. Cleaning
3. Dat Ass

Psychonaut
10-23-2009, 05:47 PM
1. Cooking
2. Cleaning
3. Dat Ass

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q165/Bappy-Lorenzo/dat-ass1.jpg

RoyBatty
10-23-2009, 06:06 PM
W I F E

- W ashing
- I roning
- F xxxing
- E tcetera!

*Roy ducks domestic missiles launched in his direction at terminal velocity.....

Angantyr
10-23-2009, 06:10 PM
Red hair. :wink

Murphy
10-23-2009, 06:12 PM
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3444/mantillas.jpg

Regards,
Eóin.

Rachel
10-23-2009, 06:18 PM
W I F E

- W ashing
- I roning
- F xxxing
- E tcetera!

*Roy ducks domestic missiles launched in his direction at terminal velocity.....

So how would you like your death? Quick and painless or slow and painful ... both of which i can do ;)

Thulsa Doom
10-23-2009, 06:19 PM

Regards,
Eóin.

Your Mom?

Well thats may be the ultimate answer. Except for one detail.

Murphy
10-23-2009, 06:20 PM
Your Mom?

Well thats may be the ultimate answer. Except for one detail.

No, not my mother. Look closer.

Last regards,
Eóin.

Svarog
10-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Really depends on the woman and the situation

Are we talking about sexual attraction or in general, I am not sure, don't wanna go off topic and TNT myself.

Tabiti
10-23-2009, 07:14 PM
Sexual/physical attraction:
- overall appearance;
- height and stature;
- face features;
- shoulders and back;

Spiritual attraction:
- similar interests;
- male behavior (prefer "colder" types);
- intelligence;
- to treat me like an equal (not like a lady, but equal, friend!);

SuuT
10-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Really depends on the woman and the situation

Are we talking about sexual attraction or in general, I am not sure, don't wanna go off topic and TNT myself.

Anything and everything.:)

RoyBatty
10-23-2009, 07:47 PM
So how would you like your death? Quick and painless or slow and painful ... both of which i can do ;)

If somebody's going to die, I'll consider being chivalrous just this once. Ladies first! :D

Mesrine
10-23-2009, 08:05 PM
1) Physique

2) Physique

3) Physique

Bard
10-23-2009, 08:33 PM
1) Physique

2) Physique

3) Physique

And that's it.
99% of women and men don't give a shit if you are a genius or similiar, it's all about appearance, have a well fit body, a nice smile exc...
Intelligence and spiritual things count yes, but really that's not what will make you have success with the other sex.
This is just my humble opinion and I could be wrong.

Wölfin
10-23-2009, 08:45 PM
Interesting thread.

Baron Samedi
10-23-2009, 08:54 PM
One word: Boudicca.

Adalwulf
10-23-2009, 09:08 PM
Physically:
- Clean and normal appearance (no Liberal 'style')
- Healthy body weight: not fat or anything, but I do not want a woman who is going to crack like a twig on child birth or be worthless for working.
- Nordic features: at the very least blue eyes or blonde hair, height is a must, as is lack of physical abnormality (unless by minor/moderate accident).
- Moderate/large breasts for milk production: I want healthy, natural children.

Mentality:
- Same ideological views as me, or open to adopting them.
- Hard working and intelligent: no lazy or stupid women, I do not care how good they look.
- Family mentality: no desire for children = no attraction; if she already has children, then it is a plus for me, unlike most men (assuming they are racially correct).
- Female characteristics: no 'butch' women, no Feminists, and so on; women should act like women and be proud of it.

And just for generic comments, all of this I have listed is about an ideal mate. I do not care for perversion or anything like that. Other generic things are important too, like no Muslim women and so on. They have to be European culturally.

Óttar
10-23-2009, 09:17 PM
Physically, her ass and her feet, but she has to have a decent face. If her face doesn't look nice, it doesn't matter how good her ass and her feet look. I am also partial to a comely voice.

Beyond the physical, she has to have a goodly blend of firmness (I like take charge women), *intellect* and tenderness. She has to show me she has a maternal instinct or she is no woman at all.

The kind of woman who isn't afraid to chase me, smack my ass, and tell me I'm hot. :wink

Amapola
10-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Personalty

Tony
10-23-2009, 09:21 PM
Intersting none have so far mentioned ethnic background...:coffee:
as regards my tastes well , my perfect mate has to be first of all GORGEOUS and full of life , feminine with taste for dressing , FAITHFUL , has to put me always in the first place , she's got to adore me as I adore her , with no limits , better if she posses some humour and is intelligent/cultured enough to chat about what's going on in say the politics , nothing special eh but I don't wanna end with a stupid person.
I also don't need her to be the perfect housewife , that's not so important in life , it's way more fundamental reciprocal respect and not cheating.

Tabiti
10-23-2009, 09:23 PM
Intersting none have so far mentioned ethnic background...
I think this is implicit. At least for the most of us.

Liffrea
10-23-2009, 09:24 PM
If I was to list the number of women I wanted to have sex with I would still be here a week next Friday, on the other hand I can count the number of women I have loved on one finger.

I won’t go into details but I remember that fragility in her that makes a man want to wrap her up in his arms, I remember that look in her eye that was pure fire, a spirit and a zest for a life, a glint (it’s hard to explain), I could sit and talk to her for hours and hours and never tire, I could laugh with her (and usually at me). It was probably the greatest and the most scariest feeling I have ever experienced (I'm a man who likes to be in control of me, when I was with her....), I had never, and have never since, felt that way about another living soul, sometimes I think that has gone from me.

If I ever feel that way again I know she’s right for me. That’s what I look for.

Adalwulf
10-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Intersting none have so far mentioned ethnic background...:
I did?

I think this is implicit. At least for the most of us.
A lot of people here seem perverted to me, sadly. Just look at what our Hindu 'friend' wrote. Sexuality seems more important to a lot of people here over ethics.

Baron Samedi
10-23-2009, 09:39 PM
I did?

A lot of people here seem perverted to me, sadly. Just look at what our Hindu 'friend' wrote. Sexuality seems more important to a lot of people here over ethics.

He's the same age as me.

Love can come later.... I've experienced it once before, and I can wait a looong time before I have it again. I'd rather live to the fullest right now.

Ethics? Ethics bound mankind.....

Wait, are you into that kinda shit, man?

Tony
10-23-2009, 09:42 PM
I did?
Sorta , mentioned nordic features and in the end a requested "European culturally" stuff , one may think you like the nordics the most and regard to the rest they just have to be European culturally but not ethnically.:coffee:

Adalwulf
10-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Sorta , mentioned nordic features and in the end a requested "European culturally" stuff , one may think you like the nordics the most and regard to the rest they just have to be European culturally but not ethnically.:coffee:
The basic nordic features are not something I would drop for any number of the others. It is either that or nothing. These traits are impossible in other races if you ignore mutation (which I also stated as being unattractive).

Damião de Góis
10-23-2009, 09:59 PM
Physical aspect. The rest like sense of humor, personality, etc, are of course important. But we only get to know about those things because of physical aspect in the first place.

Black Turlogh
10-23-2009, 10:07 PM
Hips. I go weak in the knees for a woman with a nice set of hips. Other than that, I'm not too picky. Call me superficial. :D

Óttar
10-23-2009, 11:47 PM
There's just something about a woman's high moral character that gets me so hot and bothered.
:fdgd:

la bombe
10-24-2009, 12:06 AM
Their bodies.

Jamt
10-24-2009, 12:26 AM
Femininity, faithfulness and submissiveness in a fun, spiritual and intelligent way is nice.

Bridie
10-24-2009, 02:25 AM
And that's it.
99% of women and men don't give a shit if you are a genius or similiar, it's all about appearance, have a well fit body, a nice smile exc...
Intelligence and spiritual things count yes, but really that's not what will make you have success with the other sex.
This is just my humble opinion and I could be wrong.I think you're wrong about such a high proportion of people being so superficial.

If I fall in love, the man becomes the most gorgeous creature on this earth to me. I think this phenomenon is not so uncommon.

- to threat me like an equal (not like a lady, but equal, friend!);
Freudian slip? :D

As far as ethnicity goes, I am quite sure that I could NEVER form a deep connection with a non-European... So that leaves a lot of ethnic groups open to me. :p I'm sure there must be hundreds in Europe.

jerney
10-24-2009, 07:08 AM

I'll only consider a guy if he's perverted.

Matritensis
10-24-2009, 08:01 AM
An attractive face(to me:no Hollywood clones or models qualify),a witty and good humored character....and a nice set of legs and ass:laugh:

Matritensis
10-24-2009, 08:02 AM

Most of us are.

Loxias
10-24-2009, 08:08 AM
Physically :
I can be attracted to a quite wide array of body types, heights and faces.
A few characteristic that I can tell usually are decisive : large expressive eyes, homogenous skintone (not red on the cheek, blue under the eyes and all that), and an intelligent expression to the face.

In terms of style, I am also quite open-minded, as long as she doesn't have dreadlocks and doesn't look like too much of a hippie or hipster. Although I don't mind a lot of jewellery or a few piercings.

Unless it's done artistically well, or not noticeable, makeup is a quite big turnoff.

Gets bonus points : pure green eyes, red hair, well defined hips/buttocks.

Mentality/Lifestyle :
-Intelligence, culture and sense of conversation.
-Respect of my independence and my need to spend time alone often, or to travel alone. Who isn't too emotionally dependent.
-A sense of complicity, like I would have with a close friend.
-Sincerity about ideas and feelings. (I don't understand innuendo so well, usually)
-Not submissive and opinionless.
-Enjoys the countryside.
-Non-smoker
-Can enjoy a glass of alcohol from time to time, but not a binge drinker, or someone who is into partying hard.
-Not too dissimilar music tastes from mine.
-Interested in having children not too late, and has an ideal of education.

Gets bonus points : likes washing the dishes or tidying things up :D

Of course, all that is a bit of an ideal. But, I am quite picky.

Matritensis
10-24-2009, 08:46 AM
In the long run,though,intelligence and character are the key qualities.

Svarog
10-24-2009, 10:07 AM
alright, physically, hair, eyes, lips, boobs, and she has to be cute, not hot, tho, I open handily welcome them both.

in a long run, i don't like bitches so i am terribly attracted to those if you know what i mean

Rasvalg
10-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Attitude. My current girlfriend is me in a woman's body. She is sensitive and tough at the same time and with a attitude that just won't quit.
It helps that she looks good or like the country song "cleans up nice".
I prefer any of my girlfriends to have attitude that is what really does it for me.

Tony
10-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Attitude. My current girlfriend is me in a woman's body.
I wouldn't desire a clone of myself in a woman's body as my girlfriend , it would be so boring dealing with my double , loving a supremacist stubborn unable to cook arrogant cheater like me?God spares me :rolleyes:
I wanna taste somethin different , somethin complementary to me.

Absinthe
10-24-2009, 05:21 PM
I will tell you what does NOT attract me about the opposite sex:

Narcissism and Metrosexuality:
when a guy spends more time in front of the mirror, dresses more expensively and uses more beauty products than yourself, then you know that something is wrong :wink

Obsession with money and cars:
When someone's world centers around material possessions and showing off of his wealth, I hear alarms going off about him trying to cope for short comings in other physical, or mental departments. :wink

Laziness:
I can't stand a man who sits around all day doing nothing. I don't mind what kind of work someone is into, how much he earns, etc. As long as he does something that shows that he is contributing to society, then we are OK. :wink

Crudeness and mucho bullshit:
Are you a hooligan, skinhead or [enter other subcultural group here] who likes beating random people up on the street just because they looked at you the wrong way (or not)? Threatening to beat up people you met over the internet? Are you a road rager? A wife beater? Sorry, this door is shut :wink

Smartass:
Are you a person who can't listen to other people's opinions? You think you know everything? Are you trying to convince everyone that you are always right, even when you're talking out of your ass? GTFO.

Smoking and drugs:
Well the smoking part is hard to avoid but I'd much rather be with someone who's a non-smoker than with someone who is. About the drugs, that is simply out of the question (any kind of drugs).

Obsession with mommy:
I've said this before and I'll say it again: love your mommy as much as you want, but keep her out of our life. Thanks.

One needs to stay away from those and he'll be pretty much OK with me :thumbs

Germanicus
10-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Obviously a love of Staffordshire Bull Terriers.
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n449/ruffusruffcut/009-4.jpg

She would have to have great looking feet.
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n449/ruffusruffcut/feet.jpg

And she would scrub up nice...:)
http://i339.photobucket.com/albums/n449/ruffusruffcut/medium_hairstyles_for_50_year_old_w.jpg

Frigga
10-24-2009, 05:54 PM
Absinthe, I so agree with your post! :thumb001:

What do I like in the opposite sex? Well, since I'm a woman, I want a man. I want a man who is inherently male. I like to see facial hair, and I like to see some chest hair. I'm not into a man who looks like Bigfoots kid brother, but I also don't care for hairless androgyny either. Being strong is nice too, and well built is always a plus. ;) I like to wrestle with my men, and I'm a short, but very strong girl. I don't want to feel like I'd crack a bone tussling with him.

But what about the inside? Well, I want a man who is capable of being the same level of intelligence as me. I don't want a super genius as they can be prone to having illusion of granduer due to their having an IQ score over 180. I also don't want a man who is dumber than I am. I'm not a idiot intellectually, but I also know that I'm not the smartest person in the whole world, and I am okay with that. Just having someone on my level is all I hope for. About midrange. ;)

I also want a man who is able to access his feelings. I don't like having to dig out my dictionary of Guttural Grunts, Sniffs, Coughs, Bleches and Other Forms of Male Expression, when I ask how his day went, or how he feels about a certain situation. Plain English if you please. ;)

Religiously and politically, I also want him to be compatible with my own views. Having to share a home and a bed with someone who is so polarly opposite to my own views is liable to cause me to start packing real soon.

Creativity is always nice. I'm a very creative person artisticlly and musically. I like to write and do handcrafts, and a partner who is also expressive creatively is a kindred spirit, and understands your artistic nuances better than a person who is not. It makes for a more complete union of the spirits if you are on the same plane.

I also need a man with a sense of humor! I love to laugh, and have a good time. Those who have known me on the forum know that I have a very playful sense of humor and I need that in my partner. I go mad without having fun in my life every so often. Plus, someone with no sense of humor, you have to wonder what's wrong with them.....

I also do not want a man who has insecurity issues that are greater than my own. I have had a lot of issues growing up that I am finally starting to work through. I don't have the energy to try and fix anyone else. Everyone needs to fix their own problems, they cannot depend on anyone else to cure them. Therefore, confidence in himself is incredibly sexy.

Adalwulf
10-24-2009, 10:55 PM
So how many PMs have you gotten so far about this?

jerney
10-24-2009, 10:57 PM
So how many PMs have you gotten so far about this?

zero? besides, I've got the only pervert I want.

Black Turlogh
10-24-2009, 11:11 PM
I will tell you what does NOT attract me about the opposite sex:

Narcissism and Metrosexuality:
when a guy spends more time in front of the mirror, dresses more expensively and uses more beauty products than yourself, then you know that something is wrong :wink

Obsession with money and cars:
When someone's world centers around material possessions and showing off of his wealth, I hear alarms going off about him trying to cope for short comings in other physical, or mental departments. :wink

Laziness:
I can't stand a man who sits around all day doing nothing. I don't mind what kind of work someone is into, how much he earns, etc. As long as he does something that shows that he is contributing to society, then we are OK. :wink

Crudeness and mucho bullshit:
Are you a hooligan, skinhead or [enter other subcultural group here] who likes beating random people up on the street just because they looked at you the wrong way (or not)? Threatening to beat up people you met over the internet? Are you a road rager? A wife beater? Sorry, this door is shut :wink

Smartass:
Are you a person who can't listen to other people's opinions? You think you know everything? Are you trying to convince everyone that you are always right, even when you're talking out of your ass? GTFO.

Smoking and drugs:
Well the smoking part is hard to avoid but I'd much rather be with someone who's a non-smoker than with someone who is. About the drugs, that is simply out of the question (any kind of drugs).

Obsession with mommy:
I've said this before and I'll say it again: love your mommy as much as you want, but keep her out of our life. Thanks.

One needs to stay away from those and he'll be pretty much OK with me :thumbs

:cry2

Sol Invictus
10-24-2009, 11:13 PM
First thing I look at on a girl is the bum. She's got to have a sexy behind. Chest isn't a big thing for me, I don't really care about it. If she has a good behind, then I'll talk to her. Call me shallow, but I love the bum. oooo lawdy.

The Black Prince
10-24-2009, 11:17 PM
The question being what attracts you most in the opposite sex.

The curvature of her body.;)

When you sit on a ship for weeks in absence of women and arrive on a (f.i. islamic) shore even seeing the slightest part of a gently female ankles or a soft female browridge gives you a feeling of lust.

P.S. Not to speak of arriving on an (primitive) African shore, after a long while on sea, and suddenly seeing some female breast waving towards you.:o

Doer
10-25-2009, 12:08 AM
It's easier to say what I don't want in a man, or what I'd want my man to like most about me (it's really irritating when you're with a guy for a long time and the best he can muster up for keeping you around us "you've got a fantastic butt") than what specifically attracts me.

DO NOT WANT: Man who acts like a kicked dog. Most guys I know are afraid of their girlfriends in some way. They think they have to ask permission to do... damn near everything. I'm not signing-up to be any grown man's parent.

Also do not want:

Drug Use
Heavy Drinking
Stagnant
No Speaky English

Like/want/attracted to:

Wants children (Preferably 4+ biological, adoptions optional)
Is in favor of or accepting of alternative education (Preferably homeschooling)
Has some sort of intense passion, purpose or drive (Preferably one I can help with and we can share with our children)
Believes in the value of experiential and varied learning
Wants to travel... often
The ability to laugh at almost anything
Appreciation for the Natural world
Is very curious and likes to explore things
Has intelligence and decision-making skills I can trust for the whole family
Is creative/resourceful

But really, the most important thing is that he has a fantastic butt. Very little is worth note, beyond that. :rolleyes:

Lutiferre
10-25-2009, 12:23 AM
It amazes me how some people reduce another human being, particularly the one they want to love, to a body-part like a butt or a penis.

It seems so, beastly. It seems like you are some kind of strange and ghastly organism, which has been breed in a pool of organic death, an organism not of my kind, which hasn't the power of abstraction and personal relation, but only of clashing body parts up against other organisms and eating their heads after intercourse.

The Black Prince
10-25-2009, 12:37 AM
It amazes me how some people reduce another human being, particularly the one they want to love, to a body-part like a butt or a penis.

It seems so, beastly. It seems like you are some kind of strange and ghastly organism, which has been breed in a pool of organic death, an organism not of my kind, which hasn't the power of abstraction and personal relation, but only of clashing body parts up against other organisms and eating their heads after intercourse.

Just being blunt.. the question was about the thing that attracts you most.. not the things you all want to see in someone of the opposite sex.:cool:

Mesrine
10-25-2009, 12:43 AM
The curvature of her body.;)

When you sit on a ship for weeks in absence of women and arrive on a (f.i. islamic) shore even seeing the slightest part of a gently female ankles or a soft female browridge gives you a feeling of lust.

P.S. Not to speak of arriving on an (primitive) African shore, after a long while on sea, and suddenly seeing some female breast waving towards you.:o

I don't need the excuse of "weeks in abstinence of women" to be attracted by "Islamic" (you surely meant Arabic?) and African beauties. ;)

http://i35.tinypic.com/10nvo2h.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/ao23w8.jpg

Lutiferre
10-25-2009, 12:54 AM
Just being blunt.. the question was about the thing that attracts you most.. not the things you all want to see in someone of the opposite sex.:cool:
I was not writing against you in particular.

The Black Prince
10-25-2009, 01:02 AM
I don't need the excuse of "weeks in abstinence of women" to be attracted by Islamic (you surely meant Arabic?) and African beauties. ;)

http://i38.tinypic.com/ao23w8.jpg

Sorry, but did meant 'Islamic' in a way of arriving at a port where women barely show off there physical parts, like f.i. their usage of burkha's et such.

But when being long enough on sea in the total absence of girls, almost every (young) women looks delicious, no regards about race or whatso. After all I'm just a free man. And for free/unbound men who don't care in such situations for female curvature...:rolleyes:

On a sidenote: though nothing excels Europid females.:icon_wink:

The Black Prince
10-25-2009, 01:03 AM
I was not writing against you in particular.
I didn't took it that way. We all (I hope) prefer and like her voice, her smile, the glint in her eyes, the way she thinks about things and if she cares, etc..

I just was curious - and hoped to lure you out - about the one thing that attracts you in women.;)

Mesrine
10-25-2009, 01:08 AM
Sorry, but did meant 'Islamic' in a way of arriving at a port where women barely show off there physical parts, like f.i. their usage of burkha's et such.

But when being long enough on sea in the total absence of girls, almost every (young) women looks delicious, no regards about race or whatso. After all I'm just a free man. And for free/unbound men who don't care in such situations for female curvature...:rolleyes:

There's absolutely nothing wrong in being attracted by beautiful women, whatever the race. ;)

Loki
10-25-2009, 01:12 AM
It depends. Female beauty can take many shapes. However, I am not readily attracted to the short and fat types.

A woman's legs, her hands, her feet, and her lips are what draws my attention. :) I can learn much about a woman's character by looking at her hands and feet. ;)

Mesrine
10-25-2009, 01:14 AM
It depends. Female beauty can take many shapes. However, I am not readily attracted to the short and fat types.

A woman's legs, her hands, her feet, and her lips are what draws my attention. :) I can learn much about a woman's character by looking at her hands and feet. ;)

I'm not attracted by women who have big hands, thick fingers, big worker shoes and masculine gestures. Sadly these features seem to be quite widespread, or even generalized nowadays in the Western world.

Loxias
10-25-2009, 01:20 AM
Big worker shoes?
Meh, I love girls who wear tall steelcap boots. :P

jerney
10-25-2009, 01:24 AM
Big worker shoes?
Meh, I love girls who wear tall steelcap boots. :P

I still love Doc Martens to this day.

Osweo
10-25-2009, 01:34 AM

Ugly old wrinkled hands, eh, Eoin? To each their own... :eek:

As for myself, I'm worried that I may have to seriously rethink it, as it's done me no good so far! :cry

But anyway, I find physically it's the face and the eyes, really, and nice long hair. :) Oddly enough, I never seem to notice anything else about girls who have bewitched me in this wise. I've been with women with bizarre limps and hunchbacks and so on, that I'd never noticed until later on... ;)

I like nice hands too. Preferably not bigger than mine (though I've made occasional exceptions, see above). Oh, and teeth!

In terms of character, if we're to put it in one word, 'sweetness' has always done it for me. It's quite rare, too. To find a girl who's nice and loving and tactile... Ekh! :(

If they know how to salt guerkins and pickle marrows this is of course welcome.

Trog
10-25-2009, 01:59 AM
Someone who lets me be independent without having to know where I'm going and what I'm doing.

Someone that lets me have my own space and who doesn't assume that a need to be alone is a rejection of them.

Someone who has a positive outlook, but with shrewd insight.

Someone who knows deep down what I'm really like, but never let's on that he knows.

Someone who has the ability to unnerve me, so I never take them for granted.

I like deep thinkers, but not too over-complicated as my own complexities only adds to confusion.

That's all for now (characteristics anyway).

Murphy
10-25-2009, 09:07 AM
Ugly old wrinkled hands, eh, Eoin? To each their own... :eek:

:coffee:..

Regards,
Eóin.

Black Turlogh
10-25-2009, 11:26 AM

I don't think anyone here is seriously so shallow as to care only for surface qualities in those they love. Anyone who's had any real dealings with love knows that it's much more than that. But this isn't so much about love as it is about attraction. Surely you don't mean to tell me that a girl with a nice figure or a beautiful face hasn't caught your eye, if only for a moment...

... and eating their heads after intercourse.

Aye, best watch out for that type of woman. ;)

SuuT
10-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Picking up on the 'what does not attract me' theme...

These all fall under the general category of Damaged Goods:

1.) Domineering loud-mouth-ery: equates to poor breeding and being raised by selfish morons, near as I can tell.

2.) Women who think that an emasculating tone/verbiage works on all men because of a narrow-mindedness toward masculinity and/or the only type of man they have ever known has been a weak minded pussy.

3.) Self-destructiveness: Women who have to date what is essentially the same man 23 different times to experience the smallest revelation that they are at least as fucked-up as the losers they choose.

4.) Chitter chatter: shut up.

5.) Getting slack when it comes to taking care of their body: if you want to be every woman to me, then you'd better start with the basics which might make me at least tactfully lie to you about that nonsense.

6.) Lack of appreciation: I understand you are a woman and inherently bored, therefore; but if ya don't figure out another strategy of dealing with it, I'm going to stop entertaining you altogether.

7.) Women who think that a man with money who enjoys the finer things in life is necessarily compensating for a small cock or some other hilarity (cf. #'s 1 and 2).

8.) Obsession with fasion magazines....scratch that - reading them at all.

:wink

Inese
10-25-2009, 01:35 PM
I am attracted by men who have a healthy face. A healthy face does mean to me that he is not strongly tanned ---- yes i think it is a sign of superficialty!! And it does mean that he has no pimple or spots and that he does not look like a diprived boy or computer freak who sits all day in his room and doesnt go out.
The smiling is total important for me, i tell you i can see if someone has a real and open smile or a false smile!! My opinion is that you can see in the smiling of a man what his character is about. I am extreme careful with people who have a false smile!! And i look at his teeths because dirty teeths speak to me that he is not a very hygienical type :rolleyes2: Dirty teeths are a no-go and i dont kiss people with dirty teeths , i get feelings of sickness!
And yes, the look in the eyes is a look in the soul. Bright blue eyes make me melting away :pinklove: Eye circles can show if the man has a stressful life or not.
But muscles are not very important. You know, i dont look if the man has a six-pack stomach or goes to a gym every week. A normal healthy body is enough and the character is what is counting for me. I dont want a macho but i dont want either a metrosexual man , a mix of both is good. A man who is sensitive when i need someone for a shoulder but can decide things alone when i have no drive by my own....hmmm it is hard to describe but i hope you understand.

lei.talk
10-25-2009, 03:47 PM
6.) Lack of appreciation:
I understand you are a woman and inherently bored, therefore;
but if ya don't figure out another strategy of dealing with it,
I'm going to stop entertaining you altogether.
in the "Adults Only" section
of my book-store, i think.

Lutiferre
10-25-2009, 10:54 PM
But this isn't so much about love as it is about attraction.
But what in the end attracts you is about what matters to you in love.

Surely you don't mean to tell me that a girl with a nice figure or a beautiful face hasn't caught your eye, if only for a moment...
Don't be silly. But this is not about one who catches your eye, but what attracts you most about the opposite sex. If you can think of nothing more than a nice ass, then you are not attratcted to the opposite sex at all, but to an idol, to a kitsch, of the opposite sex.

jerney
10-25-2009, 10:59 PM
Don't be silly. But this is not about one who catches your eye, but what attracts you most about the opposite sex. If you can think of nothing more than a nice ass, then you are not attratcted to the opposite sex at all, but to an idol, to a kitsch, of the opposite sex.

Perhaps you're not attracted to women at all?

Lutiferre
10-25-2009, 11:03 PM
Perhaps you're not attracted to women at all?
With "don't be silly" I expected your realization that it's a given that (as a .. hormonal teenager) pretty girls catch my eye.

Black Turlogh
10-25-2009, 11:15 PM
But what in the end attracts you is about what matters to you in love.

Not really. It's like Alex said; we can be attracted to another person by the silliest and most meaningless of things. If relationships were built purely on what attracts us to another person in the first place, which is often entirely physical and superficial, they would be doomed to fail, as you know. But they're not. The attraction is merely what brings a man and a woman together, not what binds them. Relationships are strengthened by the things a man and a woman learn about one another and experience together, and eventually the bond grows to be so strong that you appreciate far more in your lover than just her backside or her hips.

What do you think "attraction" means?

By saying that we appreciate certain qualities in a woman (or a man) - qualities that draw us to them - we're not "reducing" them in the way that you say we are. It's completely normal, in truth.

Lutiferre
10-25-2009, 11:21 PM
What do you think "attraction" means?

What attracts me most is more than just what attracts my eye.

I could be attracted to the looks of the opposite sex, and to the purely sexual potential, without truly being attracted to the opposite sex at all, while even hating the opposite sex in their person and nature.

Black Turlogh
10-25-2009, 11:23 PM
What attracts me most is more than just what attracts my eye.

Well, therein lies the problem. You and I have very different conceptions of the word.

Lutiferre
10-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Well, therein lies the problem. You and I have very different conceptions of the word.
It is not different conceptions as much as it is simply referring to different things then.

Black Turlogh
10-25-2009, 11:26 PM
It is not different conceptions as much as it is simply referring to different things then.

If that's how you'd prefer to put it, aye...

Wölfin
10-28-2009, 09:40 AM
At this point I've ceased to see all qualities in the opposite sex. I feel I'd rather die alone then have to share my life with a man.

Lulletje Rozewater
10-28-2009, 01:22 PM
She must be sly like a fox,smile like a vixen,love like a serpent,cruel like the Adams doll.

And a Xanthippe to my children too.

Manifest Destiny
10-28-2009, 01:52 PM
1) Boobs.

2) :confused:

Anthropos
10-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Shares ideas and experiences in tranquil conversations.
Wants to have many children.
Has waistlong hair (and no desire to dye it, ever).

Loxias
10-28-2009, 03:19 PM
I love waistlong hair too.

Tony
10-28-2009, 05:19 PM
1) Boobs.

2) :confused:
Are you that kind of guy who like suprises?:D

Baron Samedi
10-28-2009, 06:17 PM
I guess you could say I like naughty women (no, not in that kinda way).

You know, girls that are not too good to be sultry little vixens, but still have a soft side to them?

But they are rare in the south, most def.....

EDIT: I actually like them naughty that way too, but like I said.... Rare.

Falkata
10-29-2009, 02:09 AM
Cute face, nice ass, smart, active ,sense of humour (who can laugh about everything) and femenine at the same time. Hard to find i guess, I´ll keep triying :p

Eins Zwei Polizei
02-16-2010, 12:54 PM
Found online a translation of a passage from our Massimo Fini's Erotic Di(ction)ary:

Men, as we all know, are divided in two categories: the ones who love the breast (bosomen) and the ones who prefer the ass (bottomen). The first ones generally belong to coarse cultures, not so shrewd, childishly pragmatic, primitive, matriarchal, strongly tied to the woman-mother image and in any case too young for having had the time to develop adequate speculative skills. Bosomen are, for example, the Americans.
Europe, the cradle of civilization, is on the contrary bottoman. Venus, the goddess of love and beauty, was surnamed 'Callipygian' from the Greek kallopygos (kallos, beautiful + pyge, buttock), and was born together with philosophy and mathematics. For a reason: because the ass is in the first place a metaphysical category. It possesses the geometrical perfection of abstract figures. Its form is similar to the sphere, which is the perfect geometrical concept. But it surpasses it, because it has something that the sphere lacks: symmetry. Like the sphere, it's an object at the same time finite and infinite. And, because it is curved, the ass is very near to the essence of the truth ('Every truth is curved,' said Friedrich Nietzsche).

Osweo
02-16-2010, 03:03 PM
Cute face, nice ass, smart, active ,sense of humour (who can laugh about everything) and femenine at the same time. Hard to find i guess, I´ll keep triying :p
Chin up, Amigo; such a combination does exist in mortal form, on this Earth. I assure you... ;)

EDIT!!!!! For your sake, I hope there's more than one of them, though! :p

Nordish Persephone
02-16-2010, 03:55 PM
muscular arms, tall, blue eyes

sense of humor, shows me who the boss is, sophisticated

NationalConservative
02-16-2010, 04:28 PM
What attracts me is what they lack in the male gender

Bari
02-16-2010, 04:49 PM
I like women that have a bit temper, impulsive, independent, strong opinions, not using a lot of make up but having a more natural look, humor and family oriented.

SilverFish
02-16-2010, 04:53 PM
Must not make more money than I do(which would be impossible anyway).

Must be at least 5'6(because I'm 6'0.5)

Must have blue eyes(cause I don't want my blue eyes gene gone).

And must be sociable.

That's about it.

Nordish Persephone
02-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Must not make more money than I do(which would be impossible anyway).

Must have blue eyes(cause I don't want my blue eyes gene gone).

And must be sociable.

That's about it.

How much money do you make? ;)

Osweo
02-16-2010, 04:57 PM

:rotfl: Who counts half-inches?!? :p

Gods forbid you meet the perfect girl who's a mere 5'5.5''! :eek:

SilverFish
02-16-2010, 04:57 PM
How much money do you make? ;)

Well, my HHI is over (pm me). Most of it is largely due to my mom being a successful real estate agent in the state, which is ironic because usually males make more than women. However, my dad has inherited a lot of his real estates from his father's line.

Groenewolf
02-16-2010, 05:00 PM
What most attracts me in the fairer sex is probably a good set of brains. A girl can look stunning with no peers, but without some intelligence in those pretty eyes ....

Tolleson
02-16-2010, 05:01 PM
Aemma. :love_4:

SilverFish
02-16-2010, 05:07 PM

5.6 is the minimum. I can not accept a girl who is shorter than 5.6. My mom is 5.6. That's why.

Nordish Persephone
02-16-2010, 05:09 PM

Its perfectly natural to only be attracted to a certian height, I however won't take men less than 5'11". He doesn't want to breed short children, not that they are bad but he just wants to keep his genes a certain way.

Groenewolf
02-16-2010, 05:09 PM
5.6 is the minimum. I can not accept a girl who is shorter than 5.6. My mom is 5.6. That's why.

That sounds very Freudian if you ask me.

Nordish Persephone
02-16-2010, 05:11 PM
That sounds very Freudian if you ask me.

Yeah he pmd me and said he likes Scarlett Johansson but she is only 5'4", thats what I find funny.

NationalConservative
02-16-2010, 05:20 PM
The two genders are different from each other as they have two different psyches but they are made for each other to recreate a society as that reflects the Holy Trinity of God's love and the two genders are what make the race ongoing

Praamžius
02-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Never understood man with height requirements.I think perfect height for a couple is when man is 2-10 inches taller.And for woman man's height must be important to the point where it is put as nr.1 priority.

Most important for me in women is fair eyes,fair hair and curves for body and emotional,warm personality

SilverFish
02-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Never understood man with height requirements.I think perfect height for a couple is when man is 2-10 inches taller.And for woman man's height must be important to the point where it is put as nr.1 priority.

Most important for me in women is fair eyes,fair hair and curves for body and emotional,warm personality
I'm very attracted to women over 5'6. To me, it shows that they have less insecurity and someone to hold to. A woman less than 5'6 is a major turn off to me even though the average height is 5'4 in the United States.

However, taller women are naturally attracted to me anyway.

Praamžius
02-16-2010, 05:38 PM
Ohh well , but love doesn't choose whenever you in love height is no longer important.

W. R.
02-16-2010, 07:53 PM
I'm attracted by women who can make me respect them, however strange it may sound.

nisse
02-16-2010, 08:06 PM
1. Tall and lean (but not scrawny).
2. Very independent - the more other people dislike a guy, the more likely I am to like him ;)...provided he's got enough self-esteem to not give a damn about the fact that people don't like him.

SilverFish
02-16-2010, 08:07 PM
2. Very independent - the more other people dislike a guy, the more likely I am to like him ;)...provided he's got enough self-esteem to not give a damn about the fact that people don't like him.
You like a loner, literally speaking?

nisse
02-16-2010, 08:08 PM
You like a loner, literally speaking?

Yep. :D

Brynhild
02-16-2010, 08:29 PM
I think it could have something to do with the third leg... :D

Hrolf Kraki
02-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Its perfectly natural to only be attracted to a certian height, I however won't take men less than 5'11".

I fit into this category. :wink

Praamžius
02-17-2010, 06:39 AM
1. Tall and lean (but not scrawny).

Heroic lone wanderer , every young girls dream :thumb001:

Frigga
02-17-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm very attracted to women over 5'6. To me, it shows that they have less insecurity and someone to hold to. A woman less than 5'6 is a major turn off to me even though the average height is 5'4 in the United States.

However, taller women are naturally attracted to me anyway.

I don't mean to nitpick, but I am truly curious: How does a woman's height have anything to do with your bolded statement? The two are not mutually exclusive.

Svanhild
02-17-2010, 05:26 PM
I'm attracted by men who know when they need to be serious and when they need to be funny and relaxed. Nothing is more annoying than guys who clown and fool around when confronted with serious matters or act dead serious in nonchalant or funny situations. I don't like blockheads or wisenheimer, some are either too dumb or too brain-focused. I cherish a good portion of humour but not the dull, cheap or vulgar form of it.
Being a large person myself with a height of 1,79 meters, I'm attracted to tall men with bright blue or green eyes and blonde to brown hairs. I like both long and short hairs but dislike beards by tendency. I'm nauseated by obese men but dislike over-muscular bodybuilder types likewise. Shining eyes, a bootylicious butt and a disarming smile turn me on. :wink

W. R.
02-17-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm attracted to tall men with bright blue or green hairs...You watch too much anime.

Groenewolf
02-17-2010, 05:50 PM
You watch too much anime.

:rolleyes:

She most likely meant eyes.

Svanhild
02-17-2010, 07:19 PM
You watch too much anime.
Where do I write about green hairs? :p

SilverFish
02-17-2010, 07:23 PM
Where do I write about green hairs? :p

Yeah if you like boys with green and blue hairs, you're in the right place. It's freaking techno Germany!

Óttar
02-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Men, as we all know, are divided in two categories: the ones who love the breast (bosomen) and the ones who prefer the ass (bottomen). The first ones generally belong to coarse cultures, not so shrewd, childishly pragmatic, primitive, matriarchal, strongly tied to the woman-mother image and in any case too young for having had the time to develop adequate speculative skills. Bosomen are, for example, the Americans.
Europe, the cradle of civilization, is on the contrary bottoman. Venus, the goddess of love and beauty, was surnamed 'Callipygian' from the Greek kallopygos (kallos, beautiful + pyge, buttock), and was born together with philosophy and mathematics. For a reason: because the ass is in the first place a metaphysical category. It possesses the geometrical perfection of abstract figures. Its form is similar to the sphere, which is the perfect geometrical concept. But it surpasses it, because it has something that the sphere lacks: symmetry. Like the sphere, it's an object at the same time finite and infinite. And, because it is curved, the ass is very near to the essence of the truth ('Every truth is curved,' said Friedrich Nietzsche).

I'm an ass man and I'm a yank. ;) I'm also tied to the "mother-image" despite that supposedly being a boob-man trait. In Soviet Russia, theory discredits YOU! :D

Hrolf Kraki
02-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Red hair is high on my list. :D

The Khagan
02-17-2010, 08:17 PM
http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm301/LargeWill/Kim_dat_ass.jpg

Other than that, face/eyes/smile.

Amarantine
02-18-2010, 12:47 PM
I know what is not attractive to me-especially after certain PM-ing here...:cool:

Sol Invictus
02-18-2010, 01:52 PM
I swear it has nothing to do with me. ^^^^

NationalConservative
02-18-2010, 03:21 PM
I learnt today in my Aesthetics that men get attracted to the curvings of a woman's body because the woman is able to give birth hence why the two fall for each other.

Bridie
02-19-2010, 10:43 AM
I learnt today in my Aesthetics that men get attracted to the curvings of a woman's body because the woman is able to give birth hence why the two fall for each other.You're a native English speaker? :icon_ask:

NationalConservative
02-19-2010, 11:45 AM
You're a native English speaker? :icon_ask:

Well, yes.... I speak English, it is my mother tongue, I am an ethnic Englishman and this whole forum is in English, so obviously.

Bridie
02-19-2010, 12:35 PM
Well, yes.... I speak English, it is my mother tongue,You'd never know it. :p

Absinthe
02-19-2010, 01:28 PM
A surreal, monty python-esque, sinister sense of humor.

Like Jessica Rabbit said, "he makes me laugh" ;)

Vulpix
02-19-2010, 01:35 PM
Intelligence. Confidence. Rationality. Humor. Open-mindedness.

Äike
02-19-2010, 01:53 PM
There are several things that I find attractive about the opposite sex. Curves are a good thing, the woman shouldn't be skinny nor obese. I usually look at the overall figure of a woman and her face(especially the eyes). Breasts are also a good thing.

I have a weakness for light green eyes, which are very rare. I've never met a woman with light green eyes who I wouldn't be attracted to. Although I also like blue and grey eyes. I like intelligent women, the smarter the better. When I meet a woman for the first time and find her very attractive(physically) then a lack of intelligence eliminates all attraction.

Peachy Carnahan
02-19-2010, 02:36 PM
If she can suck a tennis ball through a three foot length of hosepipe that pretty much sways it for me.

Grumpy Cat
02-19-2010, 04:03 PM
A sense of humour. Nice eyes. Intelligence.

Cail
02-19-2010, 04:31 PM
Intelligence, free thinking. Ass.

Osweo
02-19-2010, 07:11 PM
A surreal, monty python-esque, sinister sense of humor.

Like Jessica Rabbit said, "he makes me laugh" ;)

You are SO asking to be photoshopped... ;)

Loki
02-19-2010, 07:34 PM
Physically:
- Has to be fairly tall (but not too tall -- i.e. not significantly taller than me)
- Not overweight. I can handle a few extra pounds in some cases, as long as it doesn't become a problem. Having said that, too thin wouldn't be good either.
- I can find girls of all hair colours attractive, although blondes and redheads tend to make me look twice. I saw a lovely Swedish blonde on the tube today. :love:
- Blue eyes are the prettiest to me, although in some exceptional cases dark-eyed girls can be attractive as well. ;)
- A shapely body is very nice. That means a nice ass, but not as extreme as in Satyr's tastes. ;) If a bum is big, it has to be on top of a pair of long legs.
- I prefer a fair complexion on a girl. Too much tan puts me off immediately.
- Hands and feet. They can tell me much about a person. I'm attracted to long fingers and toes. :love: A woman's hands must be smaller than mine, though. :rolleyes:
- I like boobs like every man does, but the size is not more important than the points described above. In fact, huge boobs generally seem to go hand-in-hand with the girl being overweight, and that's a turn-off. But large boobs on a slender or medium-sized girl is obviously a plus.
- Here is a very important point: the girl must smell nice. A girl who smells nice will cover a multitude of other "sins".

Character:
Friendliness, openness, intelligence, trustworthiness, good-naturedness, loyalty. The latter is very important. I can deal with monthly mood-swings, that's no problem for me. I'm quick to forgive and forget, if shown respect and loyalty. She has to be loving and not afraid to communicate with me and speak her heart. I will go to the ends of the earth and sell my soul for a nice woman who has the abovementioned character qualities.

Let me add: I can possibly love a woman with a good character who is not particularly pretty, but I cannot love a woman who is beautiful in looks, combined with a shallow character.

lei.talk
03-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Like Jessica Rabbit (http://metropolis.co.jp/media/files/2009/11/2834851-2-jessica-rabbit.jpg) said (http://www.dailywav.com/0503/imnotbad.wav), "he makes me laugh" ;)
http://www.rukola.com/content/hrvoje.jpg (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12029)

Cato
03-31-2010, 04:28 AM
Boobs and brains.

OneWolf
03-31-2010, 08:15 AM
I love ladies who have a good sense of humor,intelligence,nice shaved legs,
thighs,not afraid to eat,love riding Harleys and wet raunchy sex.;)

SuuT
03-31-2010, 10:47 AM
- Here is a very important point: the girl must smell nice. A girl who smells nice will cover a multitude of other "sins".

That's a really good one. I worked with a girl at one of my 7 537 part-time jobs as an undergraduate that smelled absolutely amazing. She wasn't all that beaustiful, either; actually, she was very plain and about 20 pounds overweight but her scent seemed to trump all else. She must have had something I desperately needed :D. She was super sweet and I come from a long line of assholes so maybe that's it:D.

Lutiferre
03-31-2010, 11:25 AM
I come from a long line of assholes

Yes, you truly are an asshole :mad:

You bastard!

SuuT
03-31-2010, 02:05 PM
Yes, you truly are an asshole :mad:

You bastard!

You're just butthurt because I don't do the MSN.

Lutiferre
03-31-2010, 02:13 PM
You're just butthurt because I don't do the MSN.

True. :(

Liffrea
03-31-2010, 04:54 PM
A women who stimulates the loins and the mind………I have met plenty of the former few of the later. It’s a shame because if I didn’t have such a guilt complex (misplaced sense of conscience) I could have fathered my own nation by now….which is probably a benefit for humanity. Although, more or less, a self confessed batchelor I do still harbour hopes for “the one”…..which I am beginning to suspect is total bull shit…

Perhaps I have an over romantic view of womanhood that never quite meets reality. Is a srew and a cuppa all there really is......:D

SuuT
03-31-2010, 04:59 PM
... more or less, a self confessed batchelor I do still harbour hopes for “the one”

As I feel I understand your fundamental character, Liffrea, I trust that the following maxim will not serve to depress: Sometimes, one must settle for the four or five.

Liffrea
03-31-2010, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by SuuT
As I feel I understand your fundamental character

Uh-Oh I've been rumbled.:eek:

I trust that the following maxim will not serve to depress

Not at all I am eating Red Leicester cheese with salad cream sandwich, I couldn’t be depressed….I might cry about it later, but that’s later. For now there is cheese.:D

lei.talk
03-27-2011, 02:27 PM
...by which any potential associate would be measured -

the relationship with girls will be sexual, so,
testing for a particular reflex (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primitive_reflexes#Rooting_reflex)
is important.
http://i53.tinypic.com/2yulob8.png (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=194450#post194450) http://i53.tinypic.com/2yulob8.png (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=18998#post18998)

Blossom
03-27-2011, 02:36 PM
Being a stable person. Equilibrated. Decisive. Loyal and not too childish not too mature. Tender, romantic and crazy if needed. Funny. Not skinny not huge, actual enough, and not too tall than me. Loki is right, and he should smell well..and shower 2 times per day (lol) :)

Eyes, nose and legs.

Clean shoes please. Haha. I say this because I've lately discovered I'm staring so much at people's shoes..and shoes (how clean and which model they are) tell me so much about the person. It may be a stupid thing..I know.

Foxy
03-27-2011, 02:38 PM
What attracts me in a man?

1) a good body/sporty
2) pragmatic intelligence
3)sympathy/nice character, makes me laugh
4) same interests: parties, friends, travelling, restaurants, gym
5) good clothes/style

I have been sincere...

Hate nerds, guys without friends, stingy guys, lazybones. My bf must be a tornado! ;)

Curtis24
03-27-2011, 02:42 PM
beauty and compassion

shortskirtlongjacket
03-27-2011, 03:18 PM
The question can be taken generally or specifically...and then, even more specifically, for that matter, I suppose.

In general, what attracts me to the opposite sex is their, well, oppositeness. I peg out the hetero-meter in my taste - I love men that are not soft & girly, that have hard muscles (not body-builder, necessarily, and I don't mind a little extra around the middle, especially in my age group), visible hair just about everywhere, deeper voices, stronger features, the requisite manly parts, etc., etc.

Narrowing it down to my personal tastes, I like brown, wavy hair, light-to-medium colored eyes, a great smile, a great attitude (including confidence but not arrogance), a slightly absurd & naughty sense of humor, good manners, a voice that melts me like butter in a hot skillet, smells good, has a bit of "little boy" left in his personality, and knows his way around a woman's body. Bonus points if he adores red haired women.

Lucky me, I found one of those. :)

Norbert
03-27-2011, 03:21 PM
Intelligence and Integrity

A personality similar to my own (I really don't think opposites attract)

Harmonious facial features, almost as tall as me, light-colored hair and eyes.

mymy
03-27-2011, 03:31 PM
I call it to "have soul on same line with me" :)
The most attract me way of thinking and some character qualities... I like dreamers, moody guys, serious guys, sensitive guys, guys who aren't afraid to cry, artists. In same time I really don't like feminine men. And some kind of craziness attract me. I don't know how to explain it, it's difficult...
I can't stand narrow minded people and people who doesn't have "soul life".
About physical appearance It's enough to look decent and have somehow pleasant face. True, I admit that I like the most guys who look like mixture or North and South, but If guy have good personality i really won't care what is his eye or hair color or skin tone... I can't say what I watch the most, it's all individual, same shape of eyes wont look the same on every guy.

Breedingvariety
03-27-2011, 03:31 PM
- Non-materialistic
- Modest
- Honest
- Friendly
- Gentle
- Encouraging

Gaztelu
03-27-2011, 03:32 PM
What Attracts You Most About the Opposite Sex?

Human Nature (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infant)

Oreka Bailoak
03-27-2011, 04:27 PM
I like to think of people as a tree with branches.

First is the trunk, the essence of the person that cannot be changed; natural looks (as opposed to variable looks), and natural mentality. This is the most important part in my opinion.

As you go up from the trunk, the tree branches off twice; one is body and the other is mind.

The body branch. I don't consider variable traits in girls, which can change according to nutrition and exercise, such as breasts or butt or stomach (the leafs) much at all because I consider the natural beauty of a girl much more important- their race, height and facial features for examples. This however can become confusing because, girls that have good nutrition and exercise levels tend to look better than girls that don't keep up with themselves and to a certain extent it is a reflection from the trunk of the tree (their core mentality and work ethic) but not always. Anyways, once a girl passes my criteria, which is mostly good natural looks with a little bit of good behavioral traits or at least a desire for self improvement such as better nutrition and exercise then that is it for looks and I don't consider it anymore! and instead focus on the next branch, the mind.

The mind branch is incredibly important. I like girls that have middle of the line mentalities. The balance between modesty and vanity. Enjoyment and work ethic. Introversion and extroversion. Other values are important such as their views of family. But it's also important to understand that nobody is perfect and my goal is to sift through all the noise in the mind to understand the core essence of the person.

Conclusion- I consider mostly the core essence of a person the most; natural looks and natural mentality. The branches or behaviors usually reflect the core essence of the person but not always and if given a good core can be grown.

I like ordinary/average looking and behaving girls the most.

Pallantides
03-27-2011, 07:07 PM
...dududu...:p

Loki
03-27-2011, 07:56 PM
I call it to "have soul on same line with me" :)
The most attract me way of thinking and some character qualities... I like dreamers, moody guys, serious guys, sensitive guys, guys who aren't afraid to cry, artists. In same time I really don't like feminine men. And some kind of craziness attract me. I don't know how to explain it, it's difficult...
I can't stand narrow minded people and people who doesn't have "soul life".
About physical appearance It's enough to look decent and have somehow pleasant face. True, I admit that I like the most guys who look like mixture or North and South, but If guy have good personality i really won't care what is his eye or hair color or skin tone... I can't say what I watch the most, it's all individual, same shape of eyes wont look the same on every guy.

You are not shallow. Respect to you.

poiuytrewq0987
03-27-2011, 08:41 PM
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhz998BEFz1qh1clco1_250.gif

Peerkons
03-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Personality, intellect and common interests.
Cute smile and long legs. Musn't be fat - I dislike fat people.

Sabinae
03-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Nothingness and mystery, vague blend of darkness and light and cold corridors. Featherly, shy footsteps on the lonely paths, and i can only hear my poor heart beating. A noise that grows louder, tingling my ears and a dim light ahead. The walking transforms into a swim, and i bathe in warm, sweet waters, the sun appears smoothening the splashing. I feel embraced, protected, supported, i can move at my own free will. Everythings seems to fall in place. I have nothing to hide, for water loves to caress every inch of my body, I let go and dance and kiss the silky waves with passion. But water is strong, and it runs deep, its waves can get impulsive, and i cant yet touch its bottom, except with the tip of my toes at times. I keep wondering if i could ever explore it all, and know it like the back of my hand. I’d love to know every seashell and every crab hidden in its soul. Its amazing vastness leads me to a higher definiton of intelligence, it inspires me, it motivates me. Will I find the key to the treasure chest hidden in its depths? I do not know... Yet I trust...I trust its waves and sparkling, green waters and i wont fail to keep them wisely calm and guard them with all my being.

I dont make too much sense do i? :)

Comte Arnau
03-27-2011, 09:35 PM
The eyes. The facial triangle in general, but the eyes are the real deal. If she has 'the look', I seriously don't care about her hair, hips or breasts, although everything adds to it, of course, and I have my preferences too.

As for more behavioral traits, sincerity, enthusiasm and a witty sense of humour.

Germanicus
03-27-2011, 10:01 PM
She's the one reason I wake up in the morning, she's the one reason I find a way to smile, she's the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Her eyes, her smile, her everything, her laugh, her look in my your eyes when she talks to me. It’s just everything about her that makes me want her even more.

Wyn
03-27-2011, 10:08 PM
and a witty sense of humour.

This. I could only be with a girl with a good sense of humour. A pretty face, a good body, nice hair etc. would all be pretty much meaningless to me if she didn't have a sense of humour and like a good laugh.

Luckily, I found a woman with ALL of the above qualities, so it worked out well. ;)

Osweo
03-27-2011, 10:40 PM
She's the one reason I wake up in the morning, she's the one reason I find a way to smile, she's the one person that can change everything around when it is going bad. Her eyes, her smile, her everything, her laugh, her look in my your eyes when she talks to me. It’s just everything about her that makes me want her even more.

Put that to music, G, and get one of those beefcakes in the 'European thread' with babyfaces and eyes too close together to sing it in front of a camera, interspersing the singing with long shots of him looking 'soulfully' into the camera, and you'll go platinum in under a month. :wink

Germanicus
03-27-2011, 10:44 PM
Put that to music, G, and get one of those beefcakes in the 'European thread' with babyfaces and eyes too close together to sing it in front of a camera, interspersing the singing with long shots of him looking 'soulfully' into the camera, and you'll go platinum in under a month. :wink

The main reason i have got to my age with all my facaulties is due to me having superior wit and the love of a good woman, if you have a woman that backs you in all things and supports you....you will have everything you need to get there Osweo!

My song writing skills are second to none old chap..:)

Adalwolf
03-27-2011, 10:57 PM
I somehow doubt the sincerity when people claim only personality matters to them, and it wouldn't matter if they had a butt-ugly partner. For myself, personality is the upper echelon of compatibility of course; but I also need to be physically attracted to her, or else a big part of the relationship would be missing right there.

mymy
03-27-2011, 11:04 PM
I somehow doubt the sincerity when people claim only personality matters to them, and it wouldn't matter if they had a butt-ugly partner. For myself, personality is the upper echelon of compatibility of course; but I also need to be physically attracted to her, or else a big part of the relationship would be missing right there.

Well, guy can be the best looking on the World but if his character don't match with mine I really dont have what to do with him. Physical look is plus of course, but he doesnt need to be super handsome, its enough to have somehow pleasant look, to look decent, not need more than it if I found his personality interesting.

Btw, i think men care more about physical look than women.

la bombe
03-27-2011, 11:06 PM
My #1 is probably intelligence. I really can't handle stupidity, it's a huge bonerkiller for me.

Adalwolf
03-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Ok, so if this guy had the very best personality in the world, you would still date him?? :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cVOQ_L-JpyI/SPawEWJfLVI/AAAAAAAAAQA/Ppbmpyp3Fmc/s400/Retard.jpg

I believe personality is definitely more important, but c'mon, looks matter too. :)

Fortis in Arduis
03-27-2011, 11:10 PM
Intellect, spirituality and a pretty face, in no particular order.

Adalwolf, I could have nightmares now.

mymy
03-27-2011, 11:12 PM
Ok, so if this guy had the very best personality in the world, you would still date him?? :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cVOQ_L-JpyI/SPawEWJfLVI/AAAAAAAAAQA/Ppbmpyp3Fmc/s400/Retard.jpg

I believe personality is definitely more important, but c'mon, looks matter too. :)

Yes, looks matter, i said would be enought to have somehow pleasant face, it can be average guy ...
This guy is definitely under average, but i dont know, i need to meet that guy and spend time with him. I for sure wouldnt consider relationship with him at first to be honest, but maybe by the time... Sometimes when you spend time with someone you see that person on other way. I started my last relation after 4 months of only talking.

poiuytrewq0987
03-27-2011, 11:20 PM
Yes, looks matter, i said would be enought to have somehow pleasant face, it can be average guy ...
This guy is definitely under average, but i dont know, i need to meet that guy and spend time with him. I for sure wouldnt consider relationship with him at first to be honest, but maybe by the time... Sometimes when you spend time with someone you see that person on other way. I started my last relation after 4 months of only talking.

You're being too nice. :p

Breedingvariety
03-28-2011, 01:03 AM
Looks matter. But what we strive for looks wise is well illustrated in "Beautiful Women and Men" threads.

Cato
03-28-2011, 01:17 AM
That a good woman is to take the worst out of a man and turn it into something less ugly.

Adalwolf
03-28-2011, 01:36 AM
Looks matter. But what we strive for looks wise is well illustrated in "Beautiful Women and Men" threads.

Those fashion models are also sending out a bad message to woman. You need to be anorexic in order to be beautiful bla bla bla.

Breedingvariety
03-28-2011, 01:49 AM
Those fashion models are also sending out a bad message to woman. You need to be anorexic in order to be beautiful bla bla bla.
It is us sending the message by posting pictures of beautiful people. But the message isn't that of anorexia.;) You sent the same message in few previous posts as well.

Adalwolf
03-28-2011, 02:01 AM
I realize that, I was just making a separate point. Beauty is subjective anyhow. Unless it is being advertised by the mainstream...

Comte Arnau
03-28-2011, 12:35 PM
Btw, i think men care more about physical look than women.

And women care more about the chrematistic look than men. :)

lei.talk
03-28-2011, 12:49 PM
And women care more about the chrematistic (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/chrematistic) look than men. :)
naturalmente - they need a man to care for them.

Talvi
03-28-2011, 12:57 PM
I like a man with a nice set of super straight eyebrows.

And when they practice what they preach then thats awesome, too.

Peyrol
03-28-2011, 01:36 PM
I will not elaborate the usual bullshit about "sweetness and goodness of the soul. " I learned (in a hard way) that features are highly variable and subjective.

The main features are two: have to aren't egocentric and arrogant, in the past I have found many girls of this kind, which were placed in a relationship "I - the rest of the world" and "I (perfection) - the other (stupid idiots ) ".
I'm sick, in Italy is literally full of spoiled little girls who think they are the center of Earth's orbit and the only girl in the World!

I would like an honest girl who does not hide behind word's games and is interested in me and to my way of thinking.
With which we could build something serious, instead a simply sex encounters. I could have dozens of only-sex stories, while The Story with the girl of my life, just one.
And this is the most important.

Adalwolf
03-28-2011, 04:38 PM
naturalmente - they need a man to care for them.

Unless they're hiding behind the warped cloak of feminism. :whistle:

Stygian Cellarius
03-28-2011, 06:13 PM
The main features are two: have to aren't egocentric and arrogant, in the past I have found many girls of this kind, which were placed in a relationship "I - the rest of the world" and "I (perfection) - the other (stupid idiots ) ". I'm sick, in Italy is literally full of spoiled little girls who think they are the center of Earth's orbit and the only girl in the World!

This is the general order of importance from a females POV: Herself, man.
This is the general order of importance from a males POV: Woman, himself.

When a child is brought into the picture. The order shifts a bit to this:

Female POV: Child, herself, man.
Male POV: Woman, child, himself.

Which is understandable from an evolutionary point of view.

Sucks for us men. We are always last from all POV's! :sad:

Note: the above is only valid when a love-bond has been established. When it has not then egocentrism tends to be the norm for any gender.

Such have been my observations and experience anyway. Although, I am sure that there are many women who do not fit this assumed rule. We need to find that kind of woman.

I would like an honest girl who does not hide behind word's games and is interested in me and to my way of thinking.

Their speech is dictated by the response they seek from an individual and unfortunately, games are very effective.

You can learn everything you need to know about women from the wise words (http://www.heretical.com/miscella/onwomen.html) of the Great Master. :lol:

Adalwolf
03-28-2011, 07:51 PM
Funny thing is that I just referred Ottar to that essay last night.

Stygian Cellarius
03-28-2011, 08:32 PM
Funny thing is that I just referred Ottar to that essay last night.

The man has a way with words.

I link that webpage more than any other I think.

Sabinae
03-28-2011, 09:15 PM
Stygian, Im glad you added that there are many women that dont fit the pattern... :)

Sally
04-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Kindness to animals.

Cato
04-02-2011, 10:50 PM
That a good female can inspire a male to better thoughts and better deeds. A poor male thinks females are eye candy to be leered at. A superior male will follow the instructions of superior female for his own good, since men tend to be wild animals. :lol:

jerney
04-03-2011, 05:33 AM
Kindness to animals.

That's a really good one actually. There's something inherently wrong and untrustworthy about a person who dislikes animals in my opinion.

safinator
10-24-2012, 09:07 PM
1- Looks
2- Personality

Corvus
10-24-2012, 09:09 PM
1- Looks
2- Personality

This in different order

Aura
10-24-2012, 09:09 PM
for me intelligence and sense of humor is sexy!

Ushtari
10-24-2012, 09:12 PM
^^ i guess Mordid is out of luck then

Flintlocke
10-24-2012, 09:15 PM
http://deuts.org/post/1172298466/hey-mike-thanks-also-for-the-webcam-you-gave-her :rolleyes:

Ushtari
10-24-2012, 09:17 PM
^^ yeah Buubs are fascinating indeed

Aura
10-24-2012, 09:23 PM
^^ i guess Mordid is out of luck then

who is Mordid? anyway I forgot to add another very important element for me :P

Midori
10-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Intelligence, aloofness mainly. Someone who isn't afraid to be different from the others.

And of course, I'd lie if I say looks don't matter. I cannot be attracted to a greasy, unwashed neckbeard

Virtuous
10-24-2012, 09:31 PM
who is Mordid? anyway I forgot to add another very important element for me :P

Blasphemy!

Virtuous
10-24-2012, 09:45 PM
This in different order

right.

What if she had a great personality, would you still date her?

http://s1.static.gotsmile.net/images/2011/05/31/very-fat-woman-eating_130682670469.jpg

Sultan Suleiman
10-24-2012, 09:50 PM
right.

What if she had a great personality, would you still date her?

He is a man of his word :D

Virtuous
10-24-2012, 09:51 PM
He is a man of his word :D

0tJGk4ofc18

Comte Arnau
10-24-2012, 10:03 PM
The gaze. That very moment when her real being undresses through her eyes before becoming daily makeup again. It gets me or it gets me not.

Peyrol
10-24-2012, 10:04 PM
I quote my alter-ego of march 2011.

I will not elaborate the usual bullshit about "sweetness and goodness of the soul. " I learned (in a hard way) that features are highly variable and subjective.

The main features are two: have to aren't egocentric and arrogant, in the past I have found many girls of this kind, which were placed in a relationship "I - the rest of the world" and "I (perfection) - the other (stupid idiots ) ".
I'm sick, in Italy is literally full of spoiled little girls who think they are the center of Earth's orbit and the only girl in the World!

With which we could build something serious, instead a simply sex encounters. I could have dozens of only-sex stories, while The Story with the girl of my life, just one.
And this is the most important.