PDA

View Full Version : Would you like children?

Mortimer
10-20-2013, 05:33 PM
1.How many?
2.How would you like them to look like?
3.What would you teach them and what would you like to become?

I want 3-5 even more if i could do it. I would like them to look white (not less white then myself but whiter is ok). I would teach them to be lawabiding citizens and i would teach them to live healthy and that sports is also important and i would like to see them be good workers and respected in society, respect the olders and able to defend themselfes. I would like them to love me and respect me and dont become violent, criminal or like that, and that they are healthy.

Corvus
10-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Yes ofc because I want to pass my genes and I want sth. of me to survive
I want them to look a bit like me but I would not mind if they have blue eyes or even lighter hair

I would teach them to become rightful citizens, well educated and diligent.
But ofc I want them also to enjoy their childhood and life in general. The right balance is needed when you
educate children. Its easier said than done.

Loki
10-20-2013, 05:56 PM
No.

Why not?

Proctor
10-20-2013, 05:59 PM
Yes.
1. 3-4.
2. A hybrid between me and a future wife (that's if I get married though).
3. Will raise them to defend their ideas and beliefs, no matter what anyone says to them.

Mehmet
10-20-2013, 06:01 PM
No. The world won't be a better place in 80 years.
It would actually get worse.
I expect a surge in anarchy.

Within 70 years the world will be worse than in early 1940's.

Furnace
10-20-2013, 06:03 PM
Undecided, but at the moment it looks like a no.

Loki
10-20-2013, 06:09 PM
Yes, definitely.

1.How many?

Around 3 would be nice.

Like me and my spouse combined.

The wisdom of life. What they need to know about this world, and how to survive it and thrive.

Loki
10-20-2013, 06:10 PM

That's kind of sad. What if you find a man who cares about you, and can sustain you and a family financially?

Kazimiera
10-20-2013, 06:12 PM
I don't want children.

Kazimiera
10-20-2013, 06:15 PM
I'm simply being realistic.

I'm not sure if I could trust anyone that much.

You are still young. Things happen. And your life changes. :)

Cail
When I'm a filthy rich old geezer (like 45-50), I'm gonna find me some 20 year old Chinese girl with high IQ and breed a new master race of our descendants.

Paluga
1.How many?

About 5 children and when I have a good financial situation then even more

Pontid or East-Baltid/Uralid, just slavic looking like me

Nothing they should just have fun and do whatever they want. Teaching children will only lead to problems.

Loki
10-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Poll added.

Kazimiera
10-20-2013, 06:18 PM
When I'm a filthy rich old geezer (like 45-50), I'm gonna find me some 20 year old Chinese girl with high IQ and breed a new master race of our descendants.

Just like thousands of other filthy geezers have done before you. ;)

PS: Don't let any 45-50 year olds let them hear you call them old geezer. :D

Acquisitor
10-20-2013, 06:19 PM
No.

Loki
10-20-2013, 06:21 PM
Saddest part of all is that some of our most intelligent members have voted "no". It should be the opposite, but it's everyone's own decision.

Kazimiera
10-20-2013, 06:22 PM
I hope they won't happen in that case.

Some people aren't made to have kids. I'm one of them. When I was in my teens people kept on telling me I would change and I'd want kids of my own. When I was in my 20's, I still didn't want any. Now people are telling me to hurry up before its too late.

The world does not center around having children. At least, mine doesn't. For all the millions of people who want kids, there are a few in between who don't.

My husband and I are both people who have never wanted kids. I am very lucky (and so is he) to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't want children. One person wanting children and the other not can turn into an ugly and resentful relationship.

Acquisitor
10-20-2013, 06:24 PM
Some people aren't made to have kids. I'm one of them. When I was in my teens people kept on telling me I would change and I'd want kids of my own. When I was in my 20's, I still didn't want any. Now people are telling me to hurry up before its too late.

The world does not center around having children. At least, mine doesn't. For all the millions of people who want kids, there are a few in between who don't.

My husband and I are both people who have never wanted kids. I am very lucky (and so is he) to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't want children. One person wanting children and the other not can turn into an ugly and resentful relationship.

I envy your husband a bit, most females who came in my crosshair kept whining about the need to reproduce.

Colonel Frank Grimes
10-20-2013, 06:25 PM
I don't like small children
I don't think I would be a good parent because of my personality
Children are a financial burden. I'm not sure about my own future regarding financial situation
I do not think I will find someone who will be with me for decades. I do not want to be a single mother
Let's admit, bringing children up is a difficult task

We think the same on this issue and so we should totally get married. The only exception is that I actually like kids. I like to see the look on their faces when they learn something new and they're excited about it. Unfortunately the school system makes learning a chore. Most children are naturally inquisitive but if you make learning seem like a chore many of them shut down. Teenagers I don't like. If I do have children once they hit 13 I'd send them away to military school. Forget about them until they come back at 18.

Anyway, it does seem like a lot of hard work to raise children. I also don't like the restrictions it would cause. I can't just do whatever I want anymore. In other words I'd have to grow up a bit. No more running half naked and drunk through the Pine Lands trying to shoot the ever elusive Jersey Devil.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 06:26 PM
Yes, I want to have children from the man I'll love. When I'll find him, I'd like to have at least two kids and I want them to look like him. :)
And I know that it's not really that important, but I'd like to have at least one boy. :)

The Alchemist
10-20-2013, 06:26 PM
Probably yes, in about 5 years.
But ONLY with a gorgeous man....well i know one who is the most gorgeous guy i've ever seen, but still it's too early, so maybe in 5 years if he accept to wait for me. Wonderful also as personality of course.

Cail
10-20-2013, 06:29 PM

Keep in mind that your husband will be able to have children even in his 60s. There's no pressure for him.

Proctor
10-20-2013, 06:30 PM
We think the same on this issue and so we should totally get married. The only exception is that I actually like kids. I like to see the look on their faces when they learn something new and they're excited about it. Unfortunately the school system makes learning a chore. Most children are naturally inquisitive but if you make learning seem like a chore many of them shut down. Teenagers I don't like. If I do have children once they hit 13 I'd send them away to military school. Forget about them until they come back at 18.

Anyway, it does seem like a lot of hard work to raise children. I also don't like the restrictions it would cause. I can't just do whatever I want anymore. In other words I'd have to grow up a bit. No more running half naked and drunk through the Pine Lands trying to shoot the ever elusive Jersey Devil.

You raised a very good point, the schooling system and the amount of control the government has over families/ children is ridiculous.

Dandelion
10-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Keep in mind that your husband will be able to have children even in his 60s. There's no pressure for him.

However, no one wants to have a child in his 60s, not even a man. You don't wan't to look like the grandpa of your child. As a male, I personally think that once you hit 30 you should start thinking about procreating, otherwise remain childless.

Of course, I'm being conservative here. It's just that I never envy those old gray men with young children.

Lena
10-20-2013, 06:32 PM
I would teach them to be lawabiding citizens and i would teach them to live healthy and that sports is also important and i would like to see them be good workers and respected in society, respect the olders and able to defend themselfes. I would like them to love me and respect me and dont become violent, criminal or like that, and that they are healthy.

IMO, the most important thing is not to lower your (future) kids self-esteem (when I hear parent telling kids how 'stupid' they are or to be quiet my blood boils instantly and it takes really great effort to control my self and stay calm, not responding to it), to recognize their uniqueness and support, financially if needed, their talents. Everything else you listed is pretty much basic culture, something all kids should get from the starting point.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 06:33 PM
However, no one wants to have a child in his 60s, not even a man. You don't wan't to look like the grandpa of your child. As a male, I personally think that once you hit 30 you should start thinking about procreating, otherwise remain childless.

Alla Pugacheva, 64 years old...

Didriksson
lol, aren't you married?

That was a very, very bad joke. :)

Dandelion
lol, aren't you married?

She moved to Britain to gay-marry link, sadly, same-sex marriage is neither legal in the UK.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Even if Link would like girls, I doubt she'd like me. :(

She moved to Britain to gay-marry link, sadly, same-sex marriage is neither legal in the UK.

Dandelion
Alla Pugacheva, 64 years old...

Yeah, a surrogate with the sperm of her way younger husband. That news also has reached me. Crazy woman who can't accept she's getting old (as proves her abuse of plastic surgery).

Mans not hot
Yes, I'd like to have 2 children with my future Polish wife. :)

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 06:36 PM
You always happen to know about weird stuff happening in EE.

Yeah, the sperm of her way younger (possibly gay) husband. That news also has reached me.

Cail
10-20-2013, 06:37 PM

Well 60 might be a stretch, but 45-50 sounds about right to me. I want to have my younger years all to myself. Besides, by the time I'm that age, I'm going to have enough money to stop caring about anything finance-wise.

The Alchemist
I'd probably like to have children in the future, but what makes me totally anxious and breathless is getting married....is a NO NO NO for me, the only idea makes me tremble....i know myself, and i can't stand at having the same man around 24 hours a day....it already happened in the past, then when they try to control me, telling me what to do, being jealous....then i have to escape, it's like they rape my soul.
So i'd like to have a child without a true relationship (at least now).

Dandelion
You always happen to know about weird stuff happening in EE.

I often seem to do indeed. Though, Russia is a country that's more in the picture I guess, and the fact Alla Pugacheva was a big star in the Soviet era who's still alive and active also helps here.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 06:38 PM
I know how she looks, but I've never heard any of her songs. I bet you have. ;)

I often seem to do indeed. Though, Russia is a country that's more in the picture I guess, and the fact Alla Pugacheva was a big star in the Soviet era who's still alive and active also helps here.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 06:39 PM
I'd probably like to have children in the future, but what makes me totally anxious and breathless is getting married....is a NO NO NO for me, the only idea makes me tremble....i know myself, and i can't stand at having the same man around 24 hours a day....it already happened in the past, then when they try to control me, telling me what to do, being jealous....then i have to escape, it's like they rape my soul.
So i'd like to have a child without a true relationship (at least now).

I want to get married too...

Liac
10-20-2013, 06:39 PM
1. 20
2. East Nordid like my partner
3. I'd teach them to be just like me

Dandelion
10-20-2013, 06:40 PM
I know how she looks, but I've never heard any of her songs. I bet you have. ;)

I've even heard more than ten of her songs. I'm weird and atypical like that. ;)

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 06:40 PM
Well, I think you're almost there to become an EE. ;)

I've even heard more than ten of her songs. I'm weird and atypical like that. ;)

Hevo
10-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Yes, but in the future.

Neanderthal
I'd teach them to be just like me

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2070/2154973003_95f8a6672e.jpg

The Alchemist
I want to get married too...

I said the contrary: single is just too cool, i never want to lose my freedom (it already happened in the past and it's terrible by my point of view, my "love" doesn't last more than 2 months).
But at 33-35 i'll get a child (i feel so).

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 06:43 PM
I said the contrary: single is just too cold, i never want to lose my freedom (it already happened in the past and it's terrible by my point of view, my "love" doesn't last more than 2 months).

Oh, but I said that to addition that I want to have children. ;D And I definitely want to have my first baby before I turn 30. I'm afraid of all the health problems, ect that might occur when I'm over 30. 28 seems like a good age, but who knows...
Speaking of freedom, you'll loose it as you'll have your first child.

Proctor
10-20-2013, 06:45 PM
1. 20
2. East Nordid like my partner
3. I'd teach them to be just like me

20? O_O are you serious?

Kazimiera
I envy your husband a bit, most females who came in my crosshair kept whining about the need to reproduce.

For me the concept of parenthood is a prison. Yes, I do realise that one day when I'm old everyone else's kids will be looking after them and nobody will be looking after me. But that is not motivation enough to do something I don't want to, and to have children only to have someone to look after me when I am old. Those are not the right reasons to have children.

People who want children should do so because they love children, they want to be parents, they want to know that they are passing on a legacy be it their genes or their achievements. I don't have any of the aforementioned aspirations.

It is a bit hard in society, as a woman not wanting children. People are more "lenient" towards men not wanting children but very tough on women who don't. I've been pressured by two mothers-in-law who have wanted me to produce offspring and provide them with grandchildren. I have been told by more than one person that I am abnormal and that "all women want children". No they don't. I'm a woman (I was the last time I checked) and I don't want children. Just because I have all the necessary anatomical bits to produce offspring, that doesn't automatically mean this is what I want to do.

Once you've managed to get the message across that "No, I don't want kids", then comes the pity. "Oh you poor thing! I feel so sorry for you. I really hope that you get over this. I'll pray for you." And I just want to scream because I don't need pity, nor do I need prayers because I am perfectly happy and complete as I am. :)

Liac
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2070/2154973003_95f8a6672e.jpg

u jealous? No problem, I can impregnate your woman too.

Neanderthal
10-20-2013, 06:47 PM
u jealous? No problem, I can impregnate your woman too.

I bet u ejaculate dead sperms.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 06:49 PM
If my future husband would support the idea of adopting, I'd like to do that too.

The Alchemist
10-20-2013, 06:49 PM
Oh, but I said that to addition that I want to have children. ;D And I definitely want to have my first baby before I turn 30. I'm afraid of all the health problems, ect that might occur when I'm over 30. 28 seems like a good age, but who knows...
Speaking of freedom, you'll loose it as you'll have your first child.
The point is that i HATE having a man who tell you what to do, where you go, don't go there, let's stay me and you....i'm a free spirit, and it doesn't accord much with having a family. I accept to have a kid only in a "opened relationship", which is ideal to me.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 06:50 PM
The point is that i HATE having a man who tell you what to do, where you go, don't go there, let's stay me and you....i'm a free spirit, and it doesn't accord much with having a family. I accept to have a kid only in a "opened relationship", which is ideal to me.

How old are you?

Loki
10-20-2013, 06:50 PM
I

... if you're lucky. Women have a body clock you know.

The Alchemist
10-20-2013, 06:51 PM
^ between 25 and 30 :P
Believe me, i tried to stay in a relationship and it doesn't work, i feel breathless and frustrated. I simply like doing what i want, not what others want. I know myself too well.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 06:53 PM
Good that you know it and how you want it. I'm confused most of the time, but family is one thing I really want. :)

Believe me, i tried to stay in a relationship and it doesn't work, i feel breathless and frustrated. I simply like doing what i want, not what others want. I know myself too well.

The Illyrian Warrior
10-20-2013, 06:54 PM
1) 4, and if I could choose the gender 3 boys and 1 girl.
2) Only to come out healthy, that's most important....don't care if they resemble me or my future wife more.
3) I let them choose what's best for them don't want to impose something they don't like.

:)

Liac
10-20-2013, 06:54 PM
I bet u ejaculate dead sperms.

I made you my sonny and yet you dare to complain about my sperms. You're the one.

Neanderthal
10-20-2013, 06:55 PM
I made you my sonny and yet you dare to complain about my sperms. You're the one.

Aren't you like 12? + Alpinid face makes you look like an overgrow baby with low testosterone.

http://rlv.zcache.es/bebe_huey_que_lanza_un_ajuste_color_invitacion-r5168be5144f64f4195382fe42a180114_8dnm8_8byvr_324. jpg

Skerdilaid
10-20-2013, 06:56 PM

Maybe you have been dating control freaks?

Kazimiera
10-20-2013, 06:57 PM

You need a man who thinks EXACTLY the same way as you. You need an equal, not someone who wants to dominate or be superior. Someone who respects your needs for freedom and feels the same way. Easier said than done, the trick is to find him. But it CAN be done. :)

Liac
10-20-2013, 06:58 PM
Aren't you like 12? + Alpinid face makes you look like an overgrow baby with low testosterone.

http://rlv.zcache.es/bebe_huey_que_lanza_un_ajuste_color_invitacion-r5168be5144f64f4195382fe42a180114_8dnm8_8byvr_324. jpg

lol

Baldur
10-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Yes i do want kids, but i don't see it happening.

Dandelion
10-20-2013, 07:00 PM
I believe people start to grow up once they get their first child and have to endure the responsibility coming with it, before that most people tend to be a tad childish. This also means many people won't ever mature mentally.

The Alchemist
10-20-2013, 07:01 PM
You need a man who thinks EXACTLY the same way as you. You need an equal, not someone who wants to dominate or be superior. Someone who respects your needs for freedom and feels the same way. Easier said than done, the trick is to find him. But it CAN be done. :)
i know how these things work, at the beginning is so dreamy but then become a nightmare..
I've found a solution: opened relationships, where everyone does what he wants. This is for me.

inactive_member
10-20-2013, 07:03 PM
Well 60 might be a stretch, but 45-50 sounds about right to me. I want to have my younger years all to myself. Besides, by the time I'm that age, I'm going to have enough money to stop caring about anything finance-wise.

Everything has its time. 45-50 is time to plan early retirement. Not to begin a new family with small childrnen.

Loki
10-20-2013, 07:04 PM
i know how these things work, at the beginning is so dreamy but then become a nightmare..
I've found a solution: opened relationships, where everyone does what he wants. This is for me.

You shouldn't have children then. It's unfair to them to have a mommy and not a daddy.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 07:05 PM
Everything has its time. 45-50 is time to plan early retirement. Not to begin a new family with small childrnen.

I think a guy can wait until he's 40 or so. But my grandfather already was my grandfather when he was 40 :D

inactive_member
10-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Even if Link would like girls, I doubt she'd like me. :(

Aww...I'd love to see Didriksson and link kissing each other. ;)

Cail

I'm not a surrender-monkey. I will only retire when I can no longer stand or get out of my bed, hopefully 100+ years old. Before that I plan to become a CEO of the KKR, and a maybe a global dictator one day.

The Illyrian Warrior
I think a guy can wait until he's 40 or so. But my grandfather already was my grandfather when he was 40 :D

KUDOS to him. ;)

The Alchemist
You shouldn't have children then. It's unfair to them to have a mommy and not a daddy.

Our society is full of single parents, don't tell me you noticed it!
And i didn't say i don't want a partner, i just want an "unconventional relationship" maybe if i find someone special, everyone in his home and no one can dominate the other....freedom.

Kazimiera
10-20-2013, 07:07 PM

Strange. Mine didn't start off dreamy at all. :confused: Neither my husband or I are very dreamy. Or romantic - this is where expectations start coming in because you expect of the other person to behave a certain way.

Perhaps the best way I can describe my husband and me, is that first and foremost we are FRIENDS. We do everything together because we both see life the same way, want the same things, have the same interests (almost). We fulfill each others' needs 100%, so neither of us needs anyone else to fill up an empty space or emotional void.

I wish for you to find someone who fits you as well as my hubby and I fit each other. :)

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 07:07 PM
KUDOS to him. ;)

What is kudos?

Cail
10-20-2013, 07:08 PM
Our society is full of single parents, don't tell me you noticed it!
And i didn't say i don't want a partner, i just want an "unconventional relationship" maybe if i find someone special, everyone in his home and no one can dominate the other....freedom.

PM me when you wanna have kids, I don't mind being an absentee dad lol (free genetic legacy, what's not to like).

The Illyrian Warrior
10-20-2013, 07:08 PM
What is kudos?

Job well done ;)

inactive_member
10-20-2013, 07:09 PM

The guys can wait till 50s. That's not a problem. The problem is to raise small children when you are at the age of 50. You're already a grown person wishing for a comfortiable life. Most of your friends and people of your age have already grown children etc.

The Alchemist
Strange. Mine didn't start off dreamy at all. :confused: Neither my husband or I are very dreamy. Or romantic - this is where expectations start coming in because you expect of the other person to behave a certain way.

Perhaps the best way I can describe my husband and me, is that first and foremost we are FRIENDS. We do everything together because we both see life the same way, want the same things, have the same interests (almost). We fulfill each others' needs 100%, so neither of us needs anyone else to fill up an empty space or emotional void.

I wish for you to find someone who fits you as well as my hubby and I fit each other. :)
I understand you, if it's really what you want then i'm glad for you.
I already have a special "friend", who is absolutely gorgeous and interesting, but really i don't feel the need to "own" him, i think he meets other women too and i told him he's free to do what he wants, i can't control anybody.
It's just perfect, we meet once a while and it's all right this way.

Didriksson
Oh, well yeah... I'm glad to have young grandparents. :)

Job well done ;)

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 07:10 PM
Ja, ja, ja... I get that, but what I meant is that some men should wait until they're 40 or so. ;D

The guys can wait till 50s. That's not a problem. The problem is to raise small children when you are at the age of 50. You're already a grown person wishing for a comfortiable life. Most of your friends and people of your age have already grown children etc.

Mortimer
10-20-2013, 07:12 PM

i couldnt deal with a open relationship probably, maybe i could but it would hurt me. i know there are couples where the female has a "housefriend" who comes over to please her sometimes, i would get insane if that happened in my home. but i understand that females need to be pleased and if i cant do it i dont know maybe i would buy her a dildo

Cail
10-20-2013, 07:14 PM

That's why you need a young wife who will be raising the kids while you keep doing what you've been doing (career, enjoying life). Just need to have enough money to pay for it all.

Kazimiera
10-20-2013, 07:15 PM
I understand you, if it's really what you want then i'm glad for you.
I already have a special "friend", who is absolutely gorgeous and interesting, but really i don't feel the need to "own" him, i think he meets other women too and i told him he's free to do what he wants, i can't control anybody.
It's just perfect, we meet once a while and it's all right this way.

:thumb001:

If it works for you, then that is all that matters. Paramount is not what anyone thinks of you or your setup, but how you feel. And if it feels right for you, then it is right. :)

inactive_member
Ja, ja, ja... I get that, but what I meant is that some men should wait until they're 40 or so. ;D

Why? Because they are more mature and resourceful at this age? :)

The Alchemist
i couldnt deal with a open relationship probably, maybe i could but it would hurt me. i know there are couples where the female has a "housefriend" who comes over to please her sometimes, i would get insane if that happened in my home. but i understand that females need to be pleased and if i cant do it i dont know maybe i would buy her a dildo

Wait: you're describing a situation where a married/taken woman has a lover only for sex. This is not what i wish for me, i simply don't want any boyfriend/husband, and i'm sure of it. I just want to have a "special friend + lover", we meet once a while, we have a good rapport but everyone on his own, no strings attached. Just a "sexual good friend", so to say ;D

The Alchemist
10-20-2013, 07:18 PM

If it works for you, then that is all that matters. Paramount is not what anyone thinks of you or your setup, but how you feel. And if it feels right for you, then it is right. :)

Yes, i'm HAPPY this way. That's what i'm doing in the last months and it works perfectly....i have this friend to laugh, talk and.....with an happy end! I would do a child with him, but again that must be our relationship, nothing more.

Mortimer
10-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Wait: you're describing a situation where a married/taken woman has a lover only for sex. This is not what i wish for me, i simply don't want any boyfriend/husband, and i'm sure of it. I just want to have a "special friend + lover", we meet once a while, we have a good rapport but everyone on his own, no strings attached. Just a "sexual good friend", so to say ;D

ok i see. yeah there is a difference, in your situation you have just the "housefriend" but you dont have "the husband". you want someone who pleases you sexuall a few times a week or month but dont want to cohabitat with him or be commited etc. well i think i wouldnt like that either, because if i sleep with a woman it could be that i fall in love and want her for me only. maybe it could work out with a female which i absolutely dont love and just want her for sex

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 07:21 PM
They have more time to mature and take it easy before they have kids... women have not been given this privilege.

Why? Because they are more mature and resourceful at this age? :)

Ozzy
10-20-2013, 07:23 PM
I don't think it would be too bad. My parents most likely raised me on less than 12 grand a year.. And I'm quite thankful for being alive and having what I do. If I meet the right person who desires the same, I'll hopefully have several children or more.

The Alchemist
ok i see. yeah there is a difference, in your situation you have just the "housefriend" but you dont have "the husband". you want someone who pleases you sexuall a few times a week or month but dont want to cohabitat with him or be commited etc. well i think i wouldnt like that either, because if i sleep with a woman it could be that i fall in love and want her for me only. maybe it could work out with a female which i absolutely dont love and just want her for sex

in my case the guy "hat mich lieb" for sure, and it's perfect this way, because i have someone sexy, a good friend and doesn't annoy me at all, since we don't meet much, plus i think he's busy with other women so it's even better, can't stress me :D

Herr Abubu

This is my plan, too. Just that I don't care much for the ethnicity of my future wife.

Baldur

So you dont think a kid needs a good rolemodel in a father?

The Alchemist
10-20-2013, 07:26 PM
So you dont think a kid needs a good rolemodel in a father?
might be the best father in the world, why not?? Only coz someone is a "free spirit" can't be a good father??
In my case i only have one of this kind of "friends", it's not that i go to bed with everyone, not at all. Only with him since i care about my health and i don't like wasting myself.

Moonbird
10-20-2013, 07:27 PM
I wish to have three children. I used to say three boys but now I've gone to two boys and one girl.

lI
The possibility of giving a shot at bringing up a better version of myself one day is too tempting. Of course, I'd try to raise them to be nothing like myself :D
Though I'm not sure if it's even possible - my father wanted to do just that - didn't quite work out, everybody says I'm a carbon copy of him character-wise...

Mortimer
in my case the guy "hat mich lieb" for sure, and it's perfect this way, because i have someone sexy, a good friend and doesn't annoy me at all, since we don't meet much, plus i think he's busy with other women so it's even better, can't stress me :D

ok if it works out for you, but you know that i liked you once, but now i see that you dont match my views and expectations, im very "anhänglich" i want to spend time with her, and have her for me, and to feel that she is mine and loves me.

Baldur
might be the best father in the world, why not?? Only coz someone is a "free spirit" can't be a good father??
In my case i only have one of this kind of "friends", it's not that i go to bed with everyone, not at all. Only with him since i care about my health and i don't like wasting myself.

It seems to be all about YOU and nothing about your future kids. Kids need a good father figure, not some dude that just comes to please their mother every once in a while.

Cail
10-20-2013, 07:30 PM
This is my plan, too. Just that I don't care much for the ethnicity of my future wife.

Well, my preference is based on the fact that the kids will grow up as a native Chinese speakers, that's going to be a huge boon in the XXI century. In addition to English of course. Spanish and other Euro languages are very easy to learn as an adult. Plus East Asians have the high IQ genes.

lI

Tough luck, link ain't in the misty Albion any longer. Kwestos is still there, I think. Maybe she married him :naughty2:

Aww...I'd love to see Didriksson and link kissing each other. ;)Aww... I didn't know you had that sort of fetish.

The Alchemist
It seems to be all about YOU and nothing about your future kids. Kids need a good father figure, not some dude that just comes to please their mother every once in a while.

this is your backward point of view.
So is it better to have -for exemple- a violent and alcholist father but in a "serious relationship", or a good, careful father who just live in another home?? I totally dislike this kind of old fashioned catholic "morality".

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Aww... I didn't know you had that sort of fetish.

All men do...

Loki
10-20-2013, 07:33 PM
So is it better to have -for exemple- a violent and alcholist father but in a "serious relationship", or a good, careful father who just live in another home?? I totally dislike this kind of old fashioned catholic "morality".

It's not a backward point of view to think that children need a father figure. They are not fashion accessories.

robar

These what you listed are female traits , maybe you are atracted to feminine men:p:p

Skerdilaid

Judging by your view, I think you shouldn't even consider to have kids. A lot of relationships now days go doing the drain because most women are not willing to sacrifice their comfort!

Just roam a free spirit!

Loki
10-20-2013, 07:34 PM
Well, my preference is based on the fact that the kids will grow up as a native Chinese speakers, that's going to be a huge boon in the XXI century. In addition to English of course. Spanish and other Euro languages are very easy to learn as an adult. Plus East Asians have the high IQ genes.

You are wise. And I'm not joking.

SilverKnight
Yes also to preserve the white people / genes.

Baldur

Did i say it's better to have a violent and alcoholic father? I said a good father figure. Someone who is a drunk or violent obviously isn't that. If you fall for that type of men you have to blame yourself for that. There are many good men around. But you assume no one can be a good man and live with you? It is old-fashioned to believe in the family values?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/b30da8726527766d1f6b7e3778c70286/tumblr_mj5823ohgL1ru74s4o1_500.jpg

The Alchemist
10-20-2013, 07:35 PM
ok if it works out for you, but you know that i liked you once, but now i see that you dont match my views and expectations, im very "anhänglich" i want to spend time with her, and have her for me, and to feel that she is mine and loves me.
yes i'm totally the contrary of that, seriously when someone tries to be too "attached" to me i have a sort of anxiety, i physically feel bad. Can't do something like that, at least now.

Dandelion
10-20-2013, 07:36 PM
Tough luck, link ain't in the misty Albion any longer. Kwestos is still there, I think. Maybe she married him :naughty2:

Kwestos moved back to Poland more than one year ago, I'm sure he's still there.

So you're back in LT. Hopefully next time you see a tourist acting out of his way, you'll be there at the scene with a camera and post it to me (I'm not planning on getting myself arrested in Vilnius, though). ;)

Baluarte
10-20-2013, 07:37 PM
I'll probably never have children. Maybe I'll change my mind, maybe not.

The Alchemist
Did i say it's better to have a violent and alcoholic father? I said a good father figure. Someone who is a drunk or violent obviously isn't that. If you fall for that type of men you have to blame yourself for that. There are many good men around. But you assume no one can be a good man and live with you? It is old-fashioned to believe in the family values?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/b30da8726527766d1f6b7e3778c70286/tumblr_mj5823ohgL1ru74s4o1_500.jpg
Just tell me what's wrong with a good loving father, who takes care of his child, but just leaves in another home, and has a good relationship with the mom, but just not "standard"?? I see nothing wrong with it, as long as the quality of parents is good with the child....Well if someone wants to have children with me (in the future), has to accept my point of view.

Germaniac
Well, I want kids, at least 3. I want the boys to look like me, and the girls like their mother. I think every man needs a family. I'd teach my children about being a Christian first and foremost, and to love God above all things. I'd also teach them to be proud of who they are, proud of their ancestors, their nation and their race.

Loki
10-20-2013, 07:39 PM

robar
10-20-2013, 07:40 PM

that's meybe a misconception I saw some extremly weird stuff in China in the Asia magazine something like couples asked for a iq test before a date:rolleyes:
Iq tests can be learned I made a lot to shine myself in another forum and after several 140 point - was not a problem:D

Arianiti
10-20-2013, 07:40 PM
1.How many?

3 - 4, boys preferable

Normal :P

I don't know. That would be their choice. I would teach them to be fair and strong.

Furnace
10-20-2013, 07:41 PM

SilverKnight will preserve us all, go have fun, no need to reproduce :)

Furnace
10-20-2013, 07:43 PM
All men do...

Nah, it's as boring as washing dishes..

Loki
3.What would you teach them?

GEOGRAPHY.

Moonbird

Race mixed children aren't a good choice in my opinion.

Didriksson
Nah, it's as boring as washing dishes..

Maybe you're gay?

Furnace
10-20-2013, 07:46 PM
Maybe you're gay?

Who knows, but I assume you don't get anything from watching men kiss either..

lI
10-20-2013, 07:46 PM
So you're back in LT. Hopefully next time you see a tourist acting out of his way, you'll be there at the scene with a camera and post it to me (I'm not planning on getting myself arrested in Vilnius, though). ;)Did I tell you I was NOT the one who took the previous video? Because I wasn't ;)
BTW it took some 20min for the police to arrive the previous time, so, if you feel tempted to do what he did by that cathedral, getting arrested shouldn't be one of your concerns, if you get around quick enough and then run fast.

Kids need a good father figureThe reasoning goes: no father figure is better than a bad father figure.
On the other hand, good father figures are a bit hard to find. So, why even bother.

Baldur
10-20-2013, 07:48 PM
Did I tell you I was NOT the one who took the previous video? ;)
BTW it took some 20min for the police to arrive the previous time, so, if you feel tempted to do what he did by that cathedral, getting arrested shouldn't be one of your concerns, if you get around quick enough and run fast.

The reasoning goes: no father figure is better than a bad father figure.
On the other hand, good father figures are a bit hard to find. So why even bother.

Probably because women fail to see the good men because they are more interested in the so called "bad boys".

La Misse
10-20-2013, 07:50 PM
YES:)

1.How many?
I would like 2 one boy and one girl. Actaully i know im gonna have 2 boys. :(
Like me :lol:
IF(impossible but..) i'll have a girl i would like her to be a dentitist and a model.
If i''ll have boys than i would make them to love theyre mom and never to let her :( I''ll be a very jealous mom.
I would like them to be footballers or lawyers.

SilverKnight
10-20-2013, 07:51 PM
SilverKnight will preserve us all, go have fun, no need to reproduce :)

my white genes will if I'd mixed with a black girl, asian or any non European, why let it waste like that :) ? think use that brain God gave you son

SilverKnight
10-20-2013, 07:51 PM

1.How many?
Like me :lol:
IF(impossible but..) i'll have a girl i would like her to be a dentitist and a model.
If i''ll have boys than i would make them to love theyre mom and never to let her :( I''ll be a very jealous mom.
I would like them to be footballers or lawyers.

albo/ Dominican lol :laugh:

Furnace
10-20-2013, 07:52 PM
my white genes will if I'd mixed with a black girl, asian or any non European, why let it waste like that :) ? think use that brain God gave you son

Yes, if God had given me a brain, I'd be famous and rich.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 07:53 PM
I think that the number of bad mothers is equal to the number of bad fathers. Usually the reason why kids are raised by a single parent is not because the dad was a bad dad or the mom was a bad mom, but because two grown ups couldn't deal with their own personal stuff.

Cail
Race mixed children aren't a good choice in my opinion.

I don't mind European-Asian mixing. We share the same Eurasian ancestry, and neither is inferior biologically and civilizationally. It's not like mixing with Negros or something.

Plus, being N1c, I probably have some Mongolian in me myself :biggrin:.

Elsa
Yes. I'd like maybe 2-4. I don't really mind about gender, but I'd like at least one girl and one boy.

La Misse
I can't belive that there are some girls who don't want to have children.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 07:54 PM

I was like that too when I was your age.

La Misse
10-20-2013, 07:54 PM
albo/ Dominican lol :laugh:

You're married :lol:

La Misse
10-20-2013, 07:55 PM
I was like that too when I was your age.

Nothing will make me to change my mind about having children... nothing

Mortimer
10-20-2013, 07:55 PM
yes i'm totally the contrary of that, seriously when someone tries to be too "attached" to me i have a sort of anxiety, i physically feel bad. Can't do something like that, at least now.

maybe thats the reason you rejected me? first i had impression you like me and we wrote emails on gmail. and also lots of pms but then you started to call me names and that im boring and harass you for no reason. maybe it is because of your psychic conditions?

Mans not hot
10-20-2013, 07:57 PM
Veneda, whats your answer to this thread?

Arianiti
10-20-2013, 07:57 PM

1.How many?

So you already know that you will have only boys? Will you marry me please.. :P

Herr Abubu
10-20-2013, 08:00 PM

I can understand that, language is important. Nevertheless, there are other ways to learn foreign languages. My wife must be highly intelligent, so she will have the high IQ genes.

SilverKnight
10-20-2013, 08:00 PM

and then they complain that they are getting "extinct"

:lol:

You're married :lol:

Did I ever mention SK. me? :lol:

Is a cousin of mines or single friend? what d you think ? ;)

I'd be a cute mix /.

La Misse
10-20-2013, 08:02 PM
So you already know that you will have only boys? Will you marry me please.. :P

Yep i know. There was a boy in my class who could find how many children a women have or allready has only if he take a look at her right hand. He found everything.

And he told me that im gonna have 2 boys :(

Will you marry me please.. :P
:lol: you never know :p

La Misse
10-20-2013, 08:07 PM
and then they complain that they are getting "extinct"

I hope one day they'll change they're mind, women''s main reason of existence is to make children.

Did I ever mention SK. me?

Is a cousin of mines or single friend? what d you think ?

I'd be a cute mix /.

SilverKnight
10-20-2013, 08:09 PM
I hope one day they'll change they're mind, women''s main reason of existence is to make children.

This is turning me on :lol:

cally
10-20-2013, 08:09 PM
Yes!! I'm looking forward to motherhood :) (not anytime soon though!)

La Misse
10-20-2013, 08:12 PM
This is turning me on :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVw7eJ0vGfM :rolleyes:

Moonbird
10-20-2013, 08:13 PM
I don't mind European-Asian mixing. We share the same Eurasian ancestry, and neither is inferior biologically and civilizationally. It's not like mixing with Negros or something.

The problem for you will be that your children will look almost completely East Asian. The Mongoloid traits are very dominant.

lI
10-20-2013, 08:14 PM
I think that the number of bad mothers is equal to the number of bad fathers.I don't think so. For the "father instinct" to kick in men have to make an effort first - to spend time with the child, while for women it usually happens during pregnancy anyway. Just a quick google search:
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/baby-love-hormone-affect-new-dads-article-1.202736

Even without looking at the exact stats from the police, from the general info broadcasted on the news and just living there I think it's safe to say that the number of mothers from whom the children had to be taken away is merely a fraction of the number of father who had to be restrained from seeing their families in the Baltics.

Probably because women fail to see the good men because they are more interested in the so called "bad boys".I didn't have in mind the traditional division good boys vs bad boys when I wrote that. A shoddy couch potato could technically be "a good boy" but still not a good role model.

Stefan_Dusan
10-20-2013, 08:14 PM
The problem for you will be that your children will look almost completely East Asian. The Mongoloid traits are very dominant.

I once dated a girl half-Chinese (from Indonesia) and half American white and I didn't realize she was part Asian until she took me to see her parents and I was shocked when I saw her mom.

SilverKnight
10-20-2013, 08:16 PM
Yes!! I'm looking forward to motherhood :) (not anytime soon though!)

good :)

you never know, genes are random.. my half brother looks sub nordid despite being mixed

Han Cholo
10-20-2013, 08:17 PM

Mongoloid East Asian traits are weaker and less dominant than Caucasoid ones bar the exception of epicanthic folds (if being present) and eye shape.

Here half Asians. It is impossible to find a Mulatto or something else that looks as light as Caucasoid as these:
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/b9fcbcf083c6357ce796f96c9e9e300e1233342327_full.jp g

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/T/TH/THI/THIRTEENTHMYKEEMURDER/1231012034_7777_full.jpeg

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8014/m218676660.jpg

http://s03.imageupper.com/1/10/O2896733821896662_1.jpg

La Misse
10-20-2013, 08:18 PM
I once dated a girl half-Chinese (from Indonesia) and half American white and I didn't realize she was part Asian until she took me to see her parents and I was shocked when I saw her mom.

Did that made you not to date her anymore?

Moonbird
10-20-2013, 08:21 PM
Mongoloid East Asian traits are weaker and less dominant than Caucasoid ones bar the exception of epicanthic folds (if being present) and eye shape.

But the epicanthic folds and eye shapes are what makes them look East Asian.

Didriksson
10-20-2013, 08:22 PM
I don't think so. For the "father instinct" to kick in men have to make an effort first - to spend time with the child, while for women it usually happens during pregnancy anyway. Just a quick google search:
http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/health/baby-love-hormone-affect-new-dads-article-1.202736

Even without looking at the exact stats from the police, from the general info broadcasted on the news and just living there I think it's safe to say that the number of mothers from whom the children had to be taken away is merely a fraction of the number of father who had to be restrained from seeing their families in the Baltics.

It's just the most common pattern of children raising and I know many real life examples where things are the other way around. So, no I don't agree with you.

Han Cholo
10-20-2013, 08:22 PM
But the epicanthic folds and eye shapes are what makes them look East Asian.

Not really, there are many other traits that set them apart (and there are many Caucasians with slantes eyes anyway).

Stefan_Dusan
10-20-2013, 08:25 PM
Did that made you not to date her anymore?

No, I never cared too much about race and at the time I was young and having fun. We drove from San Diego to San Francisco to see her mother and then to Tri-cities in Washington to see her father (they were divorced). We broke up for other reasons, she had drug problems that began to manifest and there was this explosive disintegration I won't touch here. But what's funny is we didn't talk after the breakup at all. And maybe half a year goes by I get call from her number, I pick up only to hear guy, very distraught: "I know this is awkward, but she lied to me about everything, drugs, boys, ..." so I told him I couldn't tell as this was private. I ended call but then I began to wonder how he called from her phone and if something happened to her. Sometime later I tried to search her on FB but she seemed to go private or something. I don't know to this day.

Roy
10-20-2013, 08:27 PM
I dislike children but strangely children like me so maybe I am not such a bad person as I think I am. I would like to start a family in the future but not with more than 2 children. I would not like to make their life unhappy because of my shortcomings; even without taking into account economical aspect.

Mans not hot
10-20-2013, 08:29 PM
I dislike children but strangely children like me so maybe I am not such a bad person as I think I am. I would like to start a family in the future but not with more than 2 children. I would not like to make their life unhappy because of my shortcomings; even without taking into account economical aspect.
Good answer.

Hadouken
10-20-2013, 08:34 PM
i love little children so much ....cutest creatures ever

this vid is my favorite right now and i could watch it for hours

i have depressions and these kind of vids cheer me up

look at 0:28 ....i mean is there anything more beautiful in life ? :D so cute it hurts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvNzUgQQb9M

yes i would like to have children but i am scared to release them in this cruel world

kmims
10-20-2013, 08:35 PM
Yes.
It depends how old I am. If I have kids past 30 then might just have one.
I will teach them manners, to be kind, and of course that they will always be loved by me and can tell me anything.

Blackout
10-20-2013, 08:38 PM
1.How many?

I want 3-5 even more if i could do it. I would like them to look white (not less white then myself but whiter is ok). I would teach them to be lawabiding citizens and i would teach them to live healthy and that sports is also important and i would like to see them be good workers and respected in society, respect the olders and able to defend themselfes. I would like them to love me and respect me and dont become violent, criminal or like that, and that they are healthy.

Only if God Almighty permits :

1) Around 4.

2) Don't mind, however my main concern is for them to be healthy.

3) To be God fearing, courageous, honest and brave etc.

In regards to what i would like them to be; well, ultimately what they feel is best - so long as its respectful. Ideally, i would like them to be professionals / specialists of some sort; however becoming entrepreneurs is also good! ;)

kmims
10-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Damn son!! She should have told u that from the start. xD

Kazimiera
10-20-2013, 08:44 PM
I have never had the urge to hug or cuddle a child. And I don't like babies either. When someone comes to show me their baby I do the mandatory "oohs" and "aahs" and "how cute". But inside I feel nothing.

But give me a baby animal and I melt on the inside and go all fuzzy.

I am a single child of a single child of a single child. I never had brothers or sisters or cousins who came to visit. I've never had contact with other children or babies. My mother is probably the most anti-child person I've ever met, although she did want one of her own (me).

Cleitus
10-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Dont know what will happen to me maybe i dont live long enough to become children.

SilverKnight
10-20-2013, 08:48 PM
Dont know what will happen to me maybe i dont live long enough to become children.

Great , keep those backward genes in those pants then :)

Cleitus
10-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Great , keep those backward genes in those pants then :)

I meant that because im going to determinate scum like you.

Roy
10-20-2013, 08:49 PM
I have never had the urge to hug or cuddle a child. And I don't like babies either. When someone comes to show me their baby I do the mandatory "oohs" and "aahs" and "how cute". But inside I feel nothing.

I am a single child of a single child of a single child. I never had brothers or sisters or cousins who came to visit. I've never had contact with other children or babies. My mother is probably the most anti-child person I've ever met, although she did want one of her own (me).

I think social factors are important in your case - the way we're brought up with.

SilverKnight
10-20-2013, 08:52 PM
I meant that because im going to determinate scum like you.

Shut the fuck up bitch, bow to your master you ungrateful cunt :)

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BF7XStKCcAAXYR7.jpg:large

Hàkon
10-20-2013, 08:54 PM
I would not.

The main and only motivation behind creating offspring for me would be curiousity, which simply is not a good enough reason and excuse for all the requirements, risks and responsibilities that having offspring would entail.

Besides, without meaning to offend my ancestors, to whom I am forever grateful, I think it is best that what genetical data I am also stays and ends with me.

Kazimiera
10-20-2013, 09:02 PM
I think social factors are important in your case - the way we're brought up with.

Yes, I think it is the most likely explanation in this case. And my mom's influence too. I had a baby doll when I was little and she kept saying that it looks like a child's corpse. She hates dolls. My oldest sister died when she was 9 months old. My mom became pregnant again and the baby was stillborn. Then came me. But I think the trauma of her dead children was just too much for her to bear having dolls around.

When I was small, she also never treated me like a child. I was always treated like an adult. Spoke to me like an adult. I was allowed to make decisions for myself. My dad left her when I was about 3 and I remember very little of him. I was raised by my mom and my grandmother, and I was part of the decision-making process because all we had was each other. There wasn't any other family. I had to grow up very quickly.

Sometimes I tease my mom and tell her I'm pregnant just to watch her facial expression. When I say I was teasing and that I am not pregnant it is a huge relief on her face. She doesn't want a grandchild.

Hadouken
10-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Besides, without meaning to offend my ancestors, to whom I am forever grateful, I think it is best that what genetical data I am also stays and ends with me.

dont say that

Cleitus
10-20-2013, 09:13 PM
Shut the fuck up bitch, bow to your master you ungrateful cunt :)

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BF7XStKCcAAXYR7.jpg:large

hhaha dirty Little nigger

Bloodsport
10-20-2013, 09:15 PM
No. Humanity and Earth are decadent, I don't believe I should bring anyone else into this world because they'll simply become corrupted and perverted by the system.

Cleitus
10-20-2013, 09:17 PM
Im going do produce my own Football Team.

Querubín
10-20-2013, 09:24 PM
I would not.

The main and only motivation behind creating offspring for me would be curiousity, which simply is not a good enough reason and excuse for all the requirements, risks and responsibilities that having offspring would entail.

:cry :cry2 You break my heart :cry :cry2 I wanna have a lot of children with you ;) :nicetongue

Trun
10-20-2013, 09:28 PM
1. I don't know how many, depends on my wife.
2. Like my wife of course, she'll be very pretty cause I'll be a rich guy.
3. I'll teach them to act the opposite of how gypos act.

Jägerstaffel
10-20-2013, 09:35 PM
I am thinking of having another.

It's always a curious thing how a child will look, but I wouldn't expect any surprises.

I would teach the child as I teach my other children; to use their brains, question norms, and to be comfortable with how they are naturally. Of course, considering the nature of this site, I am interested in the preservation of my culture and ethnicity so these things would be and are encouraged as well.

el22
10-20-2013, 09:39 PM

Quoted just in case RusiaPrussia misses your original post.

dralos
10-20-2013, 09:44 PM
2 boys and 1 daughter or 3 boys and 1 daughter thats how i would like it

inactive_member
10-21-2013, 08:00 AM

The fact that children will look completely mongol is not a problem in itself. It maybe a problem for children who are brought up in a culture into which they don't get fully accepted because of their foreign appearance. Maybe in future race mixing will pose less problems for people of mixed race as nations become multi-ethnic.

Moonbird
10-21-2013, 09:44 AM
The fact that children will look completely mongol is not a problem in itself. It maybe a problem for children who are brought up in a culture into which they don't get fully accepted because of their foreign appearance. Maybe in future race mixing will pose less problems for people of mixed race as nations become multi-ethnic.

A future like that will be equal to the erasement of the Caucasoid phenotype. Because people with Mongoloid phenotypes today are in billions and much more dominant. I think the disappearance of the White race would be a great pity, that's why I object to mixed race children.

alfieb
10-21-2013, 09:52 AM
I would like to have at least three children someday.

I would want them to be polyglots. Knowing Sicilian and English is mandatory. Italian pretty important as well. Greek, Spanish, and Maltese would be nice but less necessary. I would want them to know where they came from, because that's a good indicator of where you're going. I'd want to raise them Catholic, for the sake of traditions and customs, not necessarily to make them religious. That's something you decide for yourself, ultimately.

I'm not even close to being ready to start a family right now, though.

Rudel
10-21-2013, 09:56 AM
1.How many?
As many as I can.

Like me.

I'd teach them so many things, and first and foremost to love God, France and their name. Second to have an acute knowledge of French history and literature . And they should be proficient enough in Latin to at least read Plutarque and Cicero as it was written.

I'd love them to embrace one of the respectable professions :
Soldier, priest, craftman, peasant.

Moonbird
10-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Not really, there are many other traits that set them apart (and there are many Caucasians with slantes eyes anyway).

Caucasoids with slanty eyes (the same way as Mongoloids have) are exceptions.

Han Cholo
10-21-2013, 10:23 AM
Caucasoids with slanty eyes (the same way as Mongoloids have) are exceptions.

These are some examples of Volga Tatars, a Western Steppe people who have relatively high level of mongoloid (north+east asian) admixture at 25-30%
http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/4418/tobe7be.jpg

http://i028.radikal.ru/0804/e2/20f90807bea3.jpg

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2130/03a7517f4e4e7l.jpg

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/9241/mdportret.jpg

http://img573.imageshack.us/img573/3673/16245src.jpg

http://cs9753.vkontakte.ru/u2014296/114174601/x_afbd3794.jpg

http://cs5394.vkontakte.ru/u16917542/-6/z_55f1ce8a.jpg

http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/8/3/2/4/3/8/i/5/2/2/p-large/ASAN2.jpg

http://cs10389.userapi.com/u12863467/-6/x_6810e5f2.jpg

http://cs410828.userapi.com/v410828773/2bbe/jzMoZ-78Kdo.jpg

I would not say it's necessarily that dominant, most of these people look like Russians save a few ones where the chink is really obvious. If the admixture was from Africans or something like that the differences would be far more obvious. They also obviously look very different than fullblown mongoloids:

http://beijingcream.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Chinese-people-1.png

Moonbird
10-21-2013, 06:18 PM

The problem you might face later in life is that you will become very dependent on your husband. Without any sisters or brothers, nephews or nieces, not even cousins, you could become quite lonesome in your old age if you choose not to have any children of your own.

Kazimiera
10-22-2013, 12:54 AM
The problem you might face later in life is that you will become very dependent on your husband. Without any sisters or brothers, nephews or nieces, not even cousins, you could become quite lonesome in your old age if you choose not to have any children of your own.

I'm definitely not having children so that I'm not alone one day. It's the wrong reason to have children. I hope I die before my husband does. I cannot imagine being widowed twice in the same lifetime. :(

But it has forced me to be resourceful, and as horrible as it may sound, I have some practice now. I know I could do it again, because I survived the first time. It is no longer uncharted territory.

larali
10-22-2013, 01:11 AM
I was never a "kid" person until I had them myself, so if you think you wouldn't like them, don't write it off completely. You never know.

I have two girls and I love them to pieces. It is not easy being a parent. I breastfed both of them each for over two years, which had its ups and downs. The toddler years are demanding. I'm a full time mom so I spend most days at the school, volunteering. I take them to lessons, make sure they are fed and exercised, send them to church, camps, playdates, etc. And of course they get sick occasionally. So there is a lot involved. Plus, they are expensive.

The biggest drawback is that I put so much effort into raising them that I don't have time to spend on myself. Before kids I was a gym rat, runner, and I would get pedicures and manicures and all that stuff, but now I don't have the money or the freedom to take off and do those things anymore. It weighs on me a great deal. I also miss social interaction which is why I spend a lot of time on forums. (I have mom friends but I hate hanging out with mommy types, to be honest.) Children take a huge toll on a marriage as well.

So yeah, there's a lot to consider when deciding whether to have children. If it weren't for my husband helping out as much as he does, I would have a hard time doing it all. I consider these early years the hardest, and I think they will get easier as time goes by and the kids get older. Parents need to find a balance and not neglect themselves in the parenting process. It's easy to do. Kids demand as much as they can get from you, but they really don't need much beyond basic care and interaction. The rest is all icing on the cake.

Kazimiera
10-22-2013, 01:30 AM
I was never a "kid" person until I had them myself, so if you think you wouldn't like them, don't write it off completely. You never know.

I have two girls and I love them to pieces. It is not easy being a parent. I breastfed both of them each for over two years, which had its ups and downs. The toddler years are demanding.I'm a full time mom so I spend most days at the school, volunteering. I take them to lessons, make sure they are fed and exercised, send them to church, camps, playdates, etc. And of course they get sick occasionally. So there is a lot involved. Plus, they are expensive.

The biggest drawback is that I put so much effort into raising them that I don't have time to spend on myself. Before kids I was a gym rat, runner, and I would get pedicures and manicures and all that stuff, but now I don't have the money or the freedom to take off and do those things anymore. It weighs on me a great deal. I also miss social interaction which is why I spend a lot of time on forums. (I have mom friends but I hate hanging out with mommy types, to be honest.) Children take a huge toll on a marriage as well.

So yeah, there's a lot to consider when deciding whether to have children. If it weren't for my husband helping out as much as he does, I would have a hard time doing it all. I consider these early years the hardest, and I think they will get easier as time goes by and the kids get older. Parents need to find a balance and not neglect themselves in the parenting process. It's easy to do. Kids demand as much as they can get from you, but they really don't need much beyond basic care and interaction. The rest is all icing on the cake.

And then people wonder why I don't want to subject myself to it. My life is perfectly fine without the above red added to it.

I take my hat off to people who want to be parents, who go through with it AND survive it!

Jägerstaffel
10-22-2013, 01:31 AM

This is true. I certainly didn't imagine myself ever as a parent, but people change.

Stanley
10-22-2013, 01:43 AM
I have doubts about my being cut out for a relationship at all, let alone a conventional family life.

Maybe I'll feel differently when I'm 35, but right now it's not even close to being an ambition of mine.

Harkonnen
10-22-2013, 01:02 PM
I don't think so. For the "father instinct" to kick in men have to make an effort first - to spend time with the child, while for women it usually happens during pregnancy anyway. Just a quick google search:

You do not think a pregnant woman could in no way work as some sort of surrogate for the actual thing. You do know it is often the kicks inside that hurts the most :(

Baluarte
10-28-2013, 11:44 PM
I consider these early years the hardest, and I think they will get easier as time goes by and the kids get older.

Based on every single acquaintance I have who has had children, this is not the case. Trouble and stress grow with children. Unless you decide to kick them out at 18 years old to live on their own of course.
Seems to happen sometimes in North American judging from what I've seen

larali
10-28-2013, 11:50 PM
Based on every single acquaintance I have who has had children, this is not the case. Trouble and stress grow with children. Unless you decide to kick them out at 18 years old to live on their own of course.
Seems to happen sometimes in North American judging from what I've seen

Maybe, when they turn teenagers, they become hard to handle. I don't know about that yet. I do know my 7-year-old is a lot easier than my 4-year-old. The little one asks questions and bugs me all day, throws tantrums and whines a lot. The older one knows the rules and she stays out of my way for the most part.

Black Wolf
10-28-2013, 11:51 PM
Yes I think it would be nice one day. Although if it does not happen I am not going to worry too much about it honestly.

Smaug
10-28-2013, 11:52 PM
Sure, it would be a crime against Humanity if I didn't pass my genes ahead.

Jägerstaffel
10-29-2013, 01:11 AM
I have been waiting for someone on this thread to tell all of these people who have responded with some variation of "I do not know if I will have children" that they are not contributing to the spread of European ethnic preservation.

Maybe someone already has. Honestly, couldn't be bothered to read it all.

Neanderthal
10-29-2013, 02:05 AM
I have been waiting for someone on this thread to tell all of these people who have responded with some variation of "I do not know if I will have children" that they are not contributing to the spread of European ethnic preservation.

Maybe someone already has. Honestly, couldn't be bothered to read it all.

Your concerns should rest assured. SilverKnight is preserving European genes and mindset to generations ahead.

Mazik
10-29-2013, 02:06 AM
Yea, I would really like that. But it will be pretty hard I guess, but not impossible.

bot
11-17-2013, 03:33 PM
1.How many?

I've fantasized about having babies since I was 15 or something. I'd remember being in bed hanging on to a pillow and pretending it was a baby, as weird as that might sound.

I'm not sure how many I'd want. One of my grandmothers had almost 20. I remember usually fantasizing about a boy and a girl but a girl more often. So, at least one and a girl if only one. I don't know why. It's like a baby girl is in my fantasies by default and not purposely.

But sometimes I imagine having several about equal boys and girls. I don't believe I will ever have any, though.

If I have to answer that then resembling me and their mother but better looking than me hopefully. Otherwise I wouldn't care what they look like. It's in the eye of the beholder. They'd be the apple of my eye and whatever defects, real or only perceived by society, wouldn't bug me I don't think. I would only not want them to suffer and a have a hard life because of any abnormalities or so-called abnormalities.

I'm in love with the idea of finding what I could consider my soul mate, for lack of a better word, and loving this person so much I would want to create people with her that represents the both of us in the same person. In a way it would be like us being together always (but that by itself should not be a reason since another human wouldn't be for my own fulfillment. They are there own person and it would be a big responsibility) Unfortunately I've yet to see someone I'd want to do that with although in the past if I was enamored with someone I'd toy with the idea of it being them, for a while.

I like the idea of destiny and "meant to be" but I'm not really believing it so I've been trying to let go of these ideals.

I'm speechless right now but I often think about writing a book about the things I'd teach my kids. Sometimes little lessons will come to me. I'd want to impart any wisdom I'd have taking in to consideration that they are their own person and what might be appropriate or inappropriate for me might not apply to them. Sometimes I think of jotting things down anyway because even if I don't have kids it could be a good reference for me to go back to for myself. I can be pretty 'derp' sometimes and need some reminding. It's funny though how differently a person can interpret or understand something depending on what emotional state of mind they're in, but I'm digressing.

Having said all that, though, I think it would be wrong for me to have children.

One of the reasons is I didn't "really" have parents. I was like a piece of furniture or something. Something used to offer a perception of normalcy to outsiders. I'm afraid I wouldn't know what to do and I wouldn't want to fuck my kids up the way I was fucked up. It makes me really angry thinking about the things I've been robbed of, and this being one of them, but it might be more responsible to give this up. I'm not sure. I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to be with them.

Another reason is my progenitors themselves. Indescribable, disgusting, warped people and I don't know why they are. If it's genetic I don't want to pass it on as much as I feel like bellowing over this loss among other losses due to the torment they've put me through.

Bulguese baby bots would be woggily gorgeous and Übermensch, though.

The pitter patter of little baby bot feet beeping and the quacking. It would be musical.

sexbot approves and wishes he had the honor of making some right away.

beep

SKYNET
11-17-2013, 03:43 PM
the many white children, the better