PDA

View Full Version : Jokes about Jews

Behrouz
10-22-2013, 05:16 PM
I found it on the internet

*Why did Hitler kill himself?
The Jews sent him a gas bill!

*Have you heard of the Jewish "Catch 22"?
Free Ham!

*What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?
Pizzas don't scream when they are put in the oven!

*What's the difference between a catholic wife and a Jewish wife?
A catholic wife has real orgasms and fake jewellery!

*What's the difference between a Jew and a canoe?
A canoe tips!

*What's the difference between Santa Claus and a Jew?
Santa Claus goes down the chimney.

*I asked a jewish girl for her number. She rolled up her sleeve.

*Why do Jews have such big noses?
Because air is free!

*What's the difference between karate and judo?
Karate is a method of self defence and judo is what bagels are made of!

*What do Jewish women make for dinner?
Reservations!

*One day a Jewish grandmother had taken her grandson to the beach for a play when suddenly a huge wave washed over the infant and pulled him out to sea. The distraught grandmother fell down on her knees, and sobbed, "Please God, don't let my grandson die, please, he is my only grandson! He is the future of my family, please return him to me safely!" Instantly another huge wave rolls the infant back onto the beach and the grandmother looks up to the sky and said, "He had a hat!"

*How do you know when your on a Jewish golf course?
The players don't yell 'FORE' they yell '$3.99!'

*How do you get 100 jews into a car?
Throw a quarter in it.
How do you get them out again?
Tell them Hitler is driving.

*What language does a Jewish homo speak?
Heblew

*What's faster than a speeding bullet?
A jew with a coupon.

*'There is safety in numbers'
Unless there are 6,000,000 of you.
And you are all Jews.

*Why are Jewish synagogues round?
So they cant hide in the corner when the collection box comes round!

*Did you hear about the Jewish Santa Claus?
He came down the chimney and said "Do you want to buy some presents kiddies?"

*What's the difference between boy scouts and Jews?
Boy scouts come back from their camps.

Sblast
10-22-2013, 05:25 PM
JUDAISM FORUM NOT ISRAEL

King Claus
10-22-2013, 05:25 PM
JUDAISM FORUM NOT ISRAEL

Only jews live in israel!

Behrouz
10-22-2013, 05:39 PM
What happens when a Jew with an errection walks into a wall?
He breaks his nose.

Sblast
10-22-2013, 05:45 PM
Only jews live in israel!

Is that a factual claim or are you having convulsions again in the process of counting Dexter? Let me help you.
1,2,3,4...can you continue Dexter? then follows a 5, then a 6 and now it's time to stop because you seem a little dizzy, but we'll continue later and maybe we'll even get to the number 20 where we'll stop because it's close enough to the right figure (http://www.indexmundi.com/israel/demographics_profile.html). Jews are not necessarily Israelis and Israelis are not necessarily Jewish Dexter.

King Claus
10-22-2013, 05:46 PM
Is that a factual claim or are you having convulsion again in the process of counting Dexter? Let me help you.
1,2,3,4...can you continue Dexter? then follows a 5, then a 6 and now it's time to stop because you seem a little dizzy, but we'll continue later and maybe we'll even get to the number 20 where we'll stop because it's close enough to the right figure (http://www.indexmundi.com/israel/demographics_profile.html). Jews are not necessarily Israelis and Israelis are not necessarily Jewish Dexter.

You're just an angry jew :laugh:

Cleitus
10-22-2013, 05:47 PM
Israelis arent really Jews

Behrouz
10-22-2013, 06:16 PM
Creation
On the sixth day God turned to the angel Gabriel and said, "Today I am going to create a land called Israel. It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It will have rolling hills and mountains full of goats and eagles, a beautiful, sparkling, clear ocean full of sea life and high cliffs overlooking white sandy beaches."

God continued, "And I shall make the land rich in oil to allow the inhabitants to prosper. I shall call these inhabitants ‘Jews’ and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But," asked Gabriel, "Don't you think you’re being too generous to these Jews?" "Not really," replied God, "just wait and see the neighbours I am going to give them."