PDA

View Full Version : American Animal Rights organisation attacks Nintendo over Pokemon and other

RussiaPrussia
10-23-2013, 04:39 AM
http://features.peta.org/pokemon-red-white-blue-parody-game/

discussing idiocy by american organisation violating other countries copy rights :picard2:

McCauley
10-23-2013, 04:44 AM
I see you don't like Americans. Well, my Slavic friend, we don't like you either. Maybe I'll boycott the Olympics this year.

Rudel
10-23-2013, 04:46 AM
Wow, wacky Americans doing wacky things, I've never seen that before.

RussiaPrussia
10-23-2013, 04:48 AM
I see you don't like Americans. Well, my Slavic friend, we don't like you either. Maybe I'll boycott the Olympics this year.

its not this year but next, you seem to be really informed for having planed to go there

McCauley
10-23-2013, 05:02 AM
its not this year but next, you seem to be really informed for having planed to go there

I didn't plan to go, I just meant not watching it on Tv.

Why would I want to go do Russia, your women aren't even as attractive as people say, and half of you look like Mongols.

Don't be angry because your ancestors got raped by Tatars.

RussiaPrussia
10-23-2013, 05:31 AM
I didn't plan to go, I just meant not watching it on Tv.

So you wont watch it on TV omg no :cry

Why would I want to go do Russia, your women aren't even as attractive as people say, and half of you look like Mongols.

Don't be angry because your ancestors got raped by Tatars.

you just exposed what a piece of trash you are and why it was worth it hurting your butt hurt american feelings. :picard2: Its funny what a ludacritque you are, if you would be longer on this forum you would know i am actually proud of the east asian component in russians, every idiot knows east asians have higher IQ so whites with most east asian admixture are automatically the smartest like russians or finns.

http://www.eupedia.com/images/content/East-Asian-admixture.gif

I am rather mixed with them than with africans or mexicans like you

Methmatician
10-23-2013, 05:33 AM
PETA is really annoying.

Scholarios
10-23-2013, 05:41 AM
My sister worked for PETA. She's not American. She says this game was just a joke... it gets PETA hits and publicity from all over the world. Like it being posted here. PETA wins.

McCauley
10-23-2013, 06:20 AM
Yeah sorry RussiaPrussia, but it just sounds like your mad because America came out on top and Russia is nothing but a big festering sh*thole faux-democracy.

And if Asians are smarter than whites, why didnt they take over the world like whites did, prick?

The Germans wiped out millions of your cowardly soldiers on the eastern front while outnumbered 3 to 1 in most cases.

The only reason they lost is because your idiotic generals resorted to throwing human waves at them because nothing else worked.

Rudel
10-23-2013, 07:14 AM
Yeah sorry RussiaPrussia, but it just sounds like your mad because America came out on top and Russia is nothing but a big festering sh*thole faux-democracy.

And if Asians are smarter than whites, why didnt they take over the world like whites did, prick?

The Germans wiped out millions of your cowardly soldiers on the eastern front while outnumbered 3 to 1 in most cases.

The only reason they lost is because your idiotic generals resorted to throwing human waves at them because nothing else worked.

Hi there, you're a cunt. Cya, have a nice day.

McCauley
10-23-2013, 07:22 AM
Hi there, you're a cunt. Cya, have a nice day.

You wouldn't fight me.

RussiaPrussia
10-23-2013, 02:26 PM

east asians are on the top china and japan have bigger economy than germany and other european countries and my half mongoloid russia is also above germany now. America is multi cultural mulatto country cant be counted white as it wont be white in 20 years and hopefully it goes under because of that together with the remaining white cunts like you who embraced their multi culturilist and globalist culture to other countries.

America is on top because others have to suffer buying your shitty useless products like iphone and other garbage since culture is globalized, youre not better because you have better ideology or soceity, its a remnant of your left imperialism. Just look at any education study east asians are always above you and other whites and so is finland and russia.

Germany lost because it was outproduced and outrecoursed

tamilgangster
12-20-2013, 10:13 PM
Seriously peta is so fuking stupid they waste their time, over bullshit issues like this, when they could really be helping with actual cases of animals cruelty or all the poaching going on seriousy

MarkyMark
12-20-2013, 10:18 PM
I love pokemon. Anyways this will fail as Japanese people do not pay attention to American bullshit like this.

Balmung
12-20-2013, 10:25 PM
How is one dumb organization representive of a country of millions? If this was a rule than the majority of the world would be full of retards. Most Americans themselves mock PETA on the regular.

east asians are on the top china and japan have bigger economy than germany and other european countries and my half mongoloid russia is also above germany now. America is multi cultural mulatto country cant be counted white as it wont be white in 20 years and hopefully it goes under because of that together with the remaining white cunts like you who embraced their multi culturilist and globalist culture to other countries.

America is on top because others have to suffer buying your shitty useless products like iphone and other garbage since culture is globalized, youre not better because you have better ideology or soceity, its a remnant of your left imperialism. Just look at any education study east asians are always above you and other whites and so is finland and russia.

Germany lost because it was outproduced and outrecoursed

Those asians you love so much are using American components in their Playstations, Televisions, & Computers.

Please find a Japanese computer not running windows or mac, not running on Nvidia, AMD, and Intel hardware. You won't find one. All the current generation systems (PS4, Wii U) are running on American branded hardware. They pay our companies royalties out the ass for each of their products sold. So if our products are usless, what does that make of the Japanese products who fill their systems with our shit?