PDA

View Full Version : Classify Kubinyi Júlia.

Cern
10-23-2013, 12:45 PM
http://www.dunatv.hu/data/cms747410/04Masodik_kozepdonto___Kubinyi_Julia_.jpg

http://magyarno.com/wp-content/uploads/Kubinyi-Julia.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/-amvTET6Nsc8/UlUR1qMbYRI/AAAAAAABR_I/BnmGYkGXlWw/s640/Kubinyi%252520J%2525C3%2525BAlia%252520portr%2525C 3%2525A9%2525201%252520%252528Fot%2525C3%2525B3%25 2520Hujber%252520Anna%252529.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-An95AeBBXuE/TA_jV4sXR8I/AAAAAAAABms/Zu34hFSG1N4/A%252520n%2525C3%2525A9pm%2525C5%2525B1v%2525C3%25 25A9szet%252520ifj%2525C3%2525BA%252520mestere%252 5200031.jpg

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/hUHbr3-HwDY/maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJZ5yN9yaD8

:love0001:

Cern
10-23-2013, 12:46 PM
Looks Slavic.

Roy
10-23-2013, 12:48 PM
W.Baltid + Nordid admixture.

Corvus
10-23-2013, 12:49 PM
very good looking woman

Sharkeatpeople
10-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Nordo-CM(W.Baltic)

Not a Cop
10-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Nordo-CM(W.Baltic)

Rather the other way round, but generally i agree

archangel
10-23-2013, 06:54 PM
West baltic

Cern
10-24-2013, 06:42 PM
someone else?

Stears
10-28-2013, 04:57 PM
He is not enough good looking woman. He couldn't became a model by Hungarian standards.

aherne
10-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Aryan mixed with Baltid. Typical West Slavic look...

Stears
10-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Aryan mixed with Baltid. Typical West Slavic look...

Wrong, she is not "west slavic", only for romani-an, who -due to their less european balkan genetic background- have less european look.

Smeagol
10-28-2013, 08:25 PM
West Baltid/Baltid + East Nordic.

armenianbodyhair
10-28-2013, 08:28 PM
Wrong, she is not "west slavic", only for romani-an, who -due to their less european balkan genetic background- have less european look.

Trololol

Windischer
10-28-2013, 08:33 PM
first you said its "he" now its "she". decide :D
in my opinion, this is clearly a woman. not a man. quite obvious ;)

also her surname indicates some ancestry from northern slovakia. not romania. lol :D

Mans not hot
10-28-2013, 08:33 PM
She can pass easily in Poland.

Hevo
10-28-2013, 08:37 PM
West-Baltid+ (East) Nordid influences.

Stears
10-28-2013, 08:38 PM
Trololol

Mexico, an Another backward primitive gypsy country whith high ratio of non-european admixture.

Stears
10-28-2013, 08:39 PM
She can pass easily in Poland.

This girl has strong brutal steel-cutter jaws. (so her jaw is less feminim )

armenianbodyhair
10-28-2013, 08:42 PM
Mexico, an Another backward primitive gypsy country.
Still more Euro than you, Attila.

Stears
10-28-2013, 08:51 PM
Still more Euro than you, Attila.

Your culture is non-western, your genes are less european (read population genetics), your poor infrastructure was always primitive. Your pigmentation and phenotypes are less european. Can you cite an academic work which stated that Huns and Hungarians had any relations. You can't.

Latino america is not part of the western civilization, Central Europe (Switzerland Germany Hungary Poland, Czech rep.) was always part of it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png

Cern
10-28-2013, 08:53 PM

This girl has strong brutal steel-cutter jaws. (so her jaw is less feminim )

Wrong! CM (West-Baltid)influence. Cro-Magnon indigenous peoples of Europe. West-baltid it is common for Poles, not Romania .

http://imageshack.us/a/img9/2425/westbaltid.png

Hungarian West-Baltid

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ex10et.jpg

Stears
10-28-2013, 08:57 PM
Wrong! CM (West-Baltid)influence. It is common for Poles. Cro-Magnon indigenous peoples of Europe. West-baltid it is common for Poles, not Romania .

Nobody claimed that she is romanian. Because vast majority of romanians is dark pigmented people with less european look (due to their balkan genetic heritage)

De az könnyen meglehet hogy te gyulai román vagy, mivel ilyen rusnyá nőket linkelgetsz be ide.

armenianbodyhair
10-28-2013, 09:00 PM
Your culture is non-western, your genes are less european (read population genetics), your poor infrastructure was always primitive. Your pigmentation and phenotypes are less european. Can you cite an academic work which stated that Huns and Hungarians had any relations. You can't.

Latino america is not part of the western civilization, Central Europe (Switzerland Germany Hungary Poland, Czech rep.) was always part of it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Clash_of_Civilizations_map.png

:picard1: how dumb are you?

Kiyant
10-28-2013, 09:01 PM

This map is so wrong it hurts me looking at this.

Stears
10-28-2013, 09:04 PM
:picard1: how dumb are you?

I believe only in academics scholars. Your country is very backward. See the ratio of piped water, hard-roads (and motorway)
Nobody considers latino america as part of the western civilization. Please read about your ethnic complexity. You are very different from Eruopeans.

armenianbodyhair
10-28-2013, 09:07 PM
I believe only in academics scholars. Your country is very backward. See the ratio of piped water, hard-roads (and motorway)
Nobody considers latino america as part of the western civilization. Please read about your ethnic complexity. You are very different from Eruopeans.
Lol you actually think I'm Mexican. Lol. LOL. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Infact the only thing funnier than that was when you said Hungary was western. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Stears
10-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Lol you actually think I'm Mexican. Lol. LOL. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Infact the only thing funnier than that was when you said Hungary was western. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhutan, even worse place than Mexico.

Can you prove that Hungary had no Western Culture? In this way you disclose germany switzerland czechs poland too. (which countries have very similar central european (WESTERN) cultural character.

armenianbodyhair
10-28-2013, 09:12 PM
Bhutan, even worse place than Mexico.

Can you prove that Hungary had no Western Culture? In this way you disclose germany switzerland czechs poland too. (which countries have very similar central european (WESTERN) cultural character.
Bhutan and Hungary have more in common than you'd like to admit.

Stears
10-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Bhutan and Hungary have more in common than you'd like to admit.

Wrong.
You are non-white people with non.western culture.

armenianbodyhair
10-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Wrong.
You are non-white people with non.western culture.

At least I'm not a trongoloid hunyak who is under the delusion that they are "western" and not balkan and then claims territory there. It's like the wok calling the kettle black.

Stears
10-28-2013, 09:21 PM
At least I'm not a trongoloid hunyak who is under the delusion that they are "western" and not balkan and then claims territory there. It's like the wok calling the kettle black.

How dumb are you. Balkan is a peninsula, and Hungary is not located on that peninsula. You are 0 in European history and 0 even in the geography. You must go to an asian-pricity.com instead of theapricity :))))

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_peninsula

armenianbodyhair
10-28-2013, 09:24 PM
How dumb are you. Balkan is a peninsula, and Hungary is not located on that peninsula. You are 0 in European history and 0 even in the geography. You must go to an asian-pricity.com instead of theapricity :))))

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkan_peninsula
Neither is Romania, charlatan.

Stears
10-28-2013, 09:27 PM
Neither is Romania, charlatan.

Romania is often called as Balkan country, due to the very strong cultural relation with bulgaria and serbia. Romania is also a non-western Orthodox (aka eurasian) civilization.

They were the last nomadic people in Europe, and they were the last, who introduced the literacy

armenianbodyhair
10-28-2013, 09:33 PM
Romania is often called as Balkan country, due to the very strong cultural relation with bulgaria and serbia. Romania is also a non-western Orthodox (aka eurasian) civilization.
Your criteria for western and non-western are pretty hilarious. First the Balkans is a geographic region now it's based on culture and not set by geography, which is it?

They were the last nomadic people in Europe, and they were the last, who introduced the literacy
This has nothing to do with people being genetically more or less "European" and even less to do with your proven inconsistent standards of who "fits" where.

Stears
10-28-2013, 09:36 PM
Your criteria for western and non-western are pretty hilarious. First the Balkans is a geographic region now it's based on culture and not set by geography, which is it?

This has nothing to do with people being genetically more or less "European" and even less to do with your proven inconsistent standards of who "fits" where.

Idiot, Orthodox countries are non-western Countries.

Romanians are Eastern Europeans.

MEMENTO:
Western things which were not existed in orthodox world:

1.Medieval appearance of parliaments (a legislative body(!), DO NOT CONFUSE with the "councils of monarchs" which existed since the beginning of human history),
2. Kinghts, the knight-culture and the effects of crusades from the Holy Land,
3.The self-government status of big royal/imperial cities, (local government systems of cities)
4. The appearance of stone / brick castle defense system and fortified cities. (In Orthodox world only Byzantine empire had such a system in Greece)
5. The medieval appearance of banking systems and social effects and status of urban bourgeoisie,
6.The medieval appearance of universities and the medieval appearance of secular intellectuals,
7.Philosophy: Scholasticism and humanist philosophy,
8.The medieval usage of Latin alphabet and medieval spread of movable type printing,
9.The medieval western theatre: Mystery or cycle plays and morality passion plays,
10.The architecture, sculpture paintings and fine-arts: Romanesque Gothic and Renaissance styles.

The Orthodox church wanted to preserve its exclusivity in all sphere of cultural and intellectual life. Therefore secular intellectuals did not existed in orthodox world until the 18th century (in Russian Empire) and until the 19th century in Balkanian territories.

The renaissance & humanism , the reformation and the enlightement did not influenced/affected the Orthodox (Eastern European) countries.

Before 1870, the industrialization that had developed in Western and Central Europe and the United States did not extend in any significant way to the rest of the world. In Eastern Europe, industrialization lagged far behind, and started only in the 20th century.

You don't know the population genetics:

Please read it:
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

armenianbodyhair
10-28-2013, 09:40 PM
Idiot, Orthodox countries are non-western Countries.

Romanians are Eastern Europeans.

MEMENTO:
Western things which were not existed in orthodox world:

1.Medieval appearance of parliaments (a legislative body(!), DO NOT CONFUSE with the "councils of monarchs" which existed since the beginning of human history),
2. Kinghts, the knight-culture and the effects of crusades from the Holy Land,
3.The self-government status of big royal/imperial cities, (local government systems of cities)
4. The appearance of stone / brick castle defense system and fortified cities. (In Orthodox world only Byzantine empire had such a system in Greece)
5. The medieval appearance of banking systems and social effects and status of urban bourgeoisie,
6.The medieval appearance of universities and the medieval appearance of secular intellectuals,
7.Philosophy: Scholasticism and humanist philosophy,
8.The medieval usage of Latin alphabet and medieval spread of movable type printing,
9.The medieval western theatre: Mystery or cycle plays and morality passion plays,
10.The architecture, sculpture paintings and fine-arts: Romanesque Gothic and Renaissance styles.

The Orthodox church wanted to preserve its exclusivity in all sphere of cultural and intellectual life. Therefore secular intellectuals did not existed in orthodox world until the 18th century (in Russian Empire) and until the 19th century in Balkanian territories.

The renaissance & humanism , the reformation and the enlightement did not influenced/affected the Orthodox (Eastern European) countries.

Before 1870, the industrialization that had developed in Western and Central Europe and the United States did not extend in any significant way to the rest of the world. In Eastern Europe, industrialization lagged far behind, and started only in the 20th century.

You don't know the population genetics:

Please read it:
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
Idiot, I'm not contesting that Orthodox countries are non-western by your inconsistent criteria, I am saying your criteria is inconsistent all considered and is generally based on a bigoted, ethno-centric world view, rather than reality.

Stears
10-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Idiot, I'm not contesting that Orthodox countries are non-western by your inconsistent criteria, I am saying your criteria is inconsistent all considered and is generally based on a bigoted, ethno-centric world view, rather than reality.

There are no western social scientist on this planet who considers the orthodox countries as part of western world. Your private beliefs and opinion is not interesting, because you are not scholar. So stop your laughable idiocy.

armenianbodyhair
10-28-2013, 09:46 PM
There are no western social scientist on this planet who considers the orthodox countries as part of western world. Your private beliefs and opinion is not interesting, because you are not scholar. So stop your laughable idiocy.

You opinions are not interesting because you are a troll, let alone a normal person, and consequently the furthest thing from a scholar. The inconsistencies in your argument indicate that you are grasping at straws to prove that you are somehow "whiter" than your neighbors because you are so insecure that that is the only way you can feel good about yourself.

Stears
10-28-2013, 09:51 PM
You opinions are not interesting because you are a troll, let alone a normal person, and consequently the furthest thing from a scholar. The inconsistencies in your argument indicate that you are grasping at straws to prove that you are somehow "whiter" than your neighbors because you are so insecure that that is the only way you can feel good about yourself.

Wrong.

My opinion based on the opinion of scholars and books, your opinion is based on your own beliefs and fantasy. Big difference.

armenianbodyhair
10-28-2013, 09:53 PM
Wrong.

My opinion based on the opinion of scholars and books, your opinion is based on beliefs. Big difference.

Lol you are so delusional.

Windischer
10-28-2013, 10:00 PM
what about catholic romanians? :P

Kalimtari
10-28-2013, 10:02 PM
szekszi ledyi, me likey

mr. logan
10-28-2013, 10:16 PM
Subnordic.

Cern
10-28-2013, 10:31 PM
Gentleman's! Stays on topik! Thank you!

Stears legalább te fejezd már be légyszíves!

Windischer
10-28-2013, 10:38 PM
igen. baszom az anyát!

... so, stearszike, what about those catholic romanians?

Hoca
10-28-2013, 11:13 PM
I would love to plow that

Stears
10-29-2013, 06:11 AM
what about catholic romanians? :P

You are not real slovak (byzantine catholic) , but a rusyn from slovakia. Real slovaks are catholic or protestant.

Windischer
10-29-2013, 06:59 PM
You are not real slovak (byzantine catholic) , but a rusyn from slovakia. Real slovaks are catholic or protestant.

im neither rusyn nor slovak
shocking
;)

edit: so what about these catholic romanians?

Kalimtari
10-29-2013, 07:25 PM
Ő egy szexi hölgy!

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z462/jfps1975/creepy-smile.gif

Stears
10-29-2013, 07:37 PM
shocking
;)

edit: so what about these catholic romanians?

There are no roman catholic romanians.

Your Orthodox religion means your heritage is ukrainian or rusyn in Slovakia.

Windischer
10-29-2013, 07:59 PM
There are no roman catholic romanians.

Your Orthodox religion means your heritage is ukrainian or rusyn in Slovakia.

am not speaking about roman catholics, but about catholics in general.
am also not orthodox. and my eastern rite heritage isnt exclusive to my rusyn part of family.
mr. historian ;) youre one dodgy paprika

Cern
10-29-2013, 08:12 PM
shocking

Verchar cosmopolitan, liberal Jewish and likes of palinka and mountains. ;)

Windischer
10-29-2013, 08:42 PM
:clap: :rotfl2
you is make me of laugh :D

EvilDave
10-29-2013, 09:14 PM
West Baltid + Norid

Cern
07-29-2014, 07:03 PM

You are a complete idiot!

Volscian
07-29-2014, 11:21 PM
Nordo-Baltid

Jinn
08-01-2014, 01:58 AM
Nordid

Peter Nirsch
08-01-2014, 01:59 AM
she's German.

Cern
08-01-2014, 06:31 AM
she's German.

Looks slavic and slavic /slovak surname.