PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Multiculturalism, For or Against?

Anglojew
10-24-2013, 09:42 AM
Are you for or against multiculturalism?

Why or why not?

Rudel
10-24-2013, 09:51 AM
Adamantly against it, within my own country's borders anyway.
Everyone can do as they please in their barbaric lands, but you better be ready to act as Romans if you ever get in Rome.

Nota bene : it also includes tourists who can't speak French. As undesirable as the rest.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-24-2013, 09:59 AM
Is it better to go to the club everyone can go to or the one everyone is allowed in and everyone can afford? Exactly.

Or better yet shall I eat at Flemings or Denny's? Same exact choice, and really an economic one more than anything else (though the muslims have made it a basic safety/continued existence issue as well).

Wolf
10-24-2013, 10:03 AM
Are you for or against multiculturalism?

Against.

Why or why not?

Multicultural states face more internal conflicts take Austria-Hungary, Yugoslavia or the Soviet Union as examples.

(Switzerland is an exception.)

Anglojew
10-24-2013, 10:23 AM
Everyone can do as they please in their barbaric lands, but you better be ready to act as Romans if you ever get in Rome.

Nota bene : it also includes tourists who can't speak French. As undesirable as the rest.

I try speaking French when in France but I'm not fluent.

Anglojew
10-24-2013, 10:24 AM
Against.

Multicultural states face more internal conflicts take Austria-Hungary, Yugoslavia or the Soviet Union as examples.

(Switzerland is an exception.)

Is Switzerland multicultural or just multilingual? Eg do religion and culture etc separate the three main groups?

Mortimer
10-24-2013, 10:26 AM
Thats too black and white for me. As a foreign element in austria i of course support (limited) multi-culturalism but i still want that austria preserves its germanic character (architecture, culture, mentality, etc. and also race). id like to marry a austrian girl and teach the kids that they are austrian i suspect they would look quiete white with a austrian female. i know half yugoslavs half austrians who are perfectly austrian. my kids would be quarter gypsy but i guess it wouldnt be visible since i dont look like a full gypsy either.

Anglojew
10-24-2013, 10:30 AM
Thats too black and white for me. As a foreign element in austria i of course support (limited) multi-culturalism but i still want that austria preserves its germanic character (architecture, culture, mentality, etc. and also race). id like to marry a austrian girl and teach the kids that they are austrian i suspect they would look quiete white with a austrian female. i know half yugoslavs half austrians who are perfectly austrian. my kids would be quarter gypsy but i guess it wouldnt be visible since i dont look like a full gypsy either.

You're describing perfectly reasonable assimilation in which minorities respect their adopted countries culture and traditions.

Rudel
10-24-2013, 10:35 AM
I try speaking French when in France but I'm not fluent.
Well, you're at least trying. I'm fed up with the hordes of barbaric Japanese, British, Dutch and whatever else crawled out of hell, that invade us every summer and except us to understand their gibberish.

Is Switzerland multicultural or just multilingual? Eg do religion and culture etc separate the three main groups?
Both. Switzerland is the purest example of a political nation. They can't understand each other, have different religions, different civilizations even yet they're all Swiss.

mr. logan
10-24-2013, 10:38 AM
There is no such thing as multiculturalism. It is just slaves imitating their White masters. Some food or a silly dance mean nothing. Though, watching the slaves 24/7 trying so hard to mimic Whites, can be nice for the ego.

KidMulat
10-24-2013, 10:40 AM
Multiculturalism as describe here, how's it actually is defined and how it manifests in the real world are all different. Until those are clarified this conversation is otiose and just feeds the general misinformed opinions of the forum.

KidMulat
10-24-2013, 10:41 AM
There is no such thing as multiculturalism. It is just slaves imitating their White masters. Some food or a silly dance mean nothing. Though, watching the slaves 24/7 trying so hard to mimic Whites, can be nice for the ego.

This is an example.

Aunt Hilda
10-24-2013, 10:43 AM
depends on what you mean by multiculturalism

mr. logan
10-24-2013, 10:54 AM
This is an example.

This is an example. A halfbreed always tries to sound very intellectual, but they say nothing. Because their brains have nothing to say and their ego fantasy is backed by nothing. If a White starts taking the stupid stuff these goons say as valid, the fantasy world they live in created by films and resentment, it is the same as being mad. Government deals with you as a mad element then, that being one of the reasons these elements are allowed into our culture. The government feels no guilt because people accepts contracts that show they want to be degraded. Everything is about accepting contracts, metaphysical and physical ones.

Jackson
10-24-2013, 11:07 AM
Against, as it's fundamentally destructive. In a world where we can travel to most countries in relative ease and haste compared to the past, if one wants to learn or enjoy other cultures in their full glory, they can study them and visit those countries. If you mix lots of cultures together it is likely to either cause them to be obliterated, or for the people to segregate into a multitude of factions, which in any time of crisis will cause disaster. It also undermines national identity, which is very important for keeping group fabric together. Many people now each live in their own world rather than within an ethno-cultural framework as such.

Wolf
10-24-2013, 11:07 AM

Switzerland is a quite diverse country. The Swiss population is seperated by language, denomination and culture. Nonetheless, the Swiss Germans form the vast majority.

The main reasons for its survival are probably the strong federalism, direct democracy, neutrality and the quite old age, the country has reached its current extent already in 1536.

Übermensch
10-24-2013, 11:10 AM
Cultures cannot ''coexist'' in the same country, they would of course ''clash'' as the immigrant riots in Europe demostrate.
Despite is better to have a monoracial society,because culture is based primary on race, a multicultural society means a multiracial and caothic one.

KidMulat
10-24-2013, 11:16 AM
This is an example. A halfbreed always tries to sound very intellectual, but they say nothing. Because their brains have nothing to say and their ego fantasy is backed by nothing. If a White starts taking the stupid stuff these goons say as valid, the fantasy world they live in created by films and resentment, it is the same as being mad. Government deals with you as a mad element then, that being one of the reasons these elements are allowed into our culture. The government feels no guilt because people accepts contracts that show they want to be degraded. Everything is about accepting contracts, metaphysical and physical ones.

Ah, I guess this is the time I am suppose to take and indulge you with debates of how I am just as able-minded as you and how you have no evidence but instead I will redirect the conversation to something more palpable.

White people and the various European Nations that have sprung forth created and continue to create the notion of self through the other; you, your culture, your ancestors are all informed and therefore alter by the interaction of the Other.

So say all you want; wax on about my biological and almost divinely instituted inferiority because those very views are an example of multicultural discourse, you in fact are continuing the very cycle you wish to end

and its absolutely ironic seeing it all play out :coffee:

Loki
10-24-2013, 11:18 AM
The opposite of multiculturalism is integration into one, global unified culture. I'm against that. People should be able to retain their individual cultures, hence I am for multiculturalism.

Anglojew
10-24-2013, 11:22 AM
The opposite of multiculturalism is integration into one, global unified culture. I'm against that. People should be able to retain their individual cultures, hence I am for multiculturalism.

Do you believe in nation state's right to remain monocultural?

Loki
10-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Do you believe in nation state's right to remain monocultural?

I believe in any nation state's right to choose what they want for their country.

glass
10-24-2013, 11:26 AM
i do support multiculti
though i disagree with people that thinks muslims, negroes or chechens has culture that can strengthen modern cultures

Jackson
10-24-2013, 11:29 AM
I believe in any nation state's right to choose what they want for their country.

But multiculturalism here at least means mixing multiple cultures within one country and allowing each to continue their traditions, which is a recipe for disaster. Having lots of different cultures across the world is normal, so i guess you are saying you are opposed to globalism? Me too.

Anglojew
10-24-2013, 11:32 AM

The problem is the people don't make policy the elite's do. Survey data shows people are against mass immigration and multiculturalism;
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2349/european-concerns-muslim-immigration

Ianus
10-24-2013, 11:36 AM
Against, immigrant have to be integrate with cultural assimilation, who don't integrate or commict crimes have to be expelled without esitation.

Loki
10-24-2013, 11:38 AM
The problem is the people don't make policy the elite's do.

That's why the elites need to be overthrown. We need a communist revolution.

Anglojew
10-24-2013, 11:42 AM
That's why the elites need to be overthrown. We need a communist revolution.

That has been proven to just replace one elite with another. There's nothing wrong with elites if they have their country's and people's interests at heart. This is why monarchies sometimes worked throughout history.

I think the solution is akin to the US system with an all-powerful constitution needed to protect the people from bad governance.

Übermensch
10-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Against, immigrant have to be integrate with cultural assimilation, who don't integrate or commict crimes have to be expelled without esitation.

Not really,blood is the most important thing,if you integrate immigrants in the society there will be race mixing and hence lost of cultural identity,since culture derive primary from race.

Ianus
10-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Not really,blood is the most important thing,if you integrate immigrants in the society there will be race mixing and hence lost of cultural identity,since culture derive primary from race.

No, not from race, but geographical, cultural, religious beliefs. And culture could be transmitted by Learning.

Übermensch
10-24-2013, 12:01 PM
No, not from race, but geographical, cultural, religious beliefs. And culture could be transmitted by Learning.

Culture is ''innate'' all the things you mentioned are no more than ''supstructure'' ,as races are biologically different, and they have different skills and ability to develop every kind of ''culture'', so we have race-culture-society in an hegelian fashioned way.

Stormer99
10-24-2013, 12:09 PM
Culture is ''innate'' all the things you mentioned are no more than ''supstructure'' ,as races are biologically different, and they have different skills and ability to develop every kind of ''culture'', so we have race-culture-society in an hegelian fashioned way.

Culture is not innate but race is innate.

Übermensch
10-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Culture is not innate but race is innate.

Yeah because culture can only be based on race.

Stormer99
10-24-2013, 12:12 PM

How? If this was the case, conquering cultures would not become the dominant culture. It would be impossible.

Übermensch
10-24-2013, 12:18 PM
How? If this was the case, conquering cultures would not become the dominant culture. It would be impossible.

Because races have different attitudes to the life, they have different brain structure so that determine a different way of thinking,hence culture.

Paluga
10-24-2013, 12:21 PM
In my opinion it's just a matter of race. I don't have any scientific evidence for that but it's just my feel that Caucasoids and Negroids just shouldn't mix, The results are often not so good looking people and their personality is quite schizophrenic and weird.

But I have nothing against it when Polish or Iranian people migrate to Germany or German people into Russia for example. That's not a problem in my eyes.

Stormer99
10-24-2013, 12:21 PM
Because races have different attitudes to the life, they have different brain structure so that determine a different way of thinking,hence culture.

So you are saying everyone within the same race has the same attitude towards life?

Übermensch
10-24-2013, 12:23 PM
So you are saying everyone within the same race has the same attitude towards life?

No, because there is individual variation, but on averege they tend to act in a more similar way than people of other races, IQ tests proves it.

Stormer99
10-24-2013, 12:27 PM
No, because there is individual variation, but on averege they tend to act in a more similar way than people of other races, IQ tests proves it.

Descendants of upper class aristocrats of each respective country have a higher IQ on average than the commoners. Should the upper class aristocrats of a country be generalized as having the same IQ as the others?

Mortimer
10-24-2013, 12:34 PM

interesting topic, to share my thoughts: i think it depends on how you define "culture" of course there are biological differences but it is not that much as from one species to another or even a genus like that wolfes completely differently organise themselfes then bears most human groups organise themselfes in a similar way and believe in similar and value similar things. (like work, honesty etc. and also dont steal dont murder etc.) that is innate to most groups. and most people can do what other people do like built the architecture of others, or eat what others eat, dance how others dance, speak a different language fluent without accent etc. most differences arent biologic. and there maybe differences in IQ but they are not that big as that they are as much different like a ant and a human. which in that case wouldnt allow interethnic or interracial communication and cohabitation. or interethnic love and marriage etc. i think overall the differences between humans are small and we are one species and lots of things can be learned i dare to say most things.

Übermensch
10-24-2013, 12:34 PM
Descendants of upper class aristocrats of each respective country have a higher IQ on average than the commoners. Should the upper class aristocrats of a country be generalized as having the same IQ as the others?

a monoracial society would be more social homogeneus than a multiracial one.

Mortimer
10-24-2013, 12:36 PM
racists talk as if we are different genuses or live on different planets etc.
most humans derrive from ur-humans who had all the races in them. like recently was one human discovered with haplogroup R and mtdna U who was caucasian, amerindian and oceanian combined.

Manifest Destiny
10-24-2013, 12:37 PM

I agree with this part...

...but I think this part is retarded. Prepare to see tourism dry up if people are expected to spend years mastering a language just to take a one week vacation. :rolleyes:

Stormer99
10-24-2013, 12:38 PM
a monoracial society would be more social homogeneus than a multiracial one.

A lot of the countries you see as monoracial are really countries where there are different degrees of intermixture. India is an example and so is Egypt.

curupira
10-24-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm not "for" or "against" it. It is reality. As time passes by, people will get much closer, due to transports, economic growth, etc, and distances will only get even shorter. Spatial distances are getting eroded.

Even if a group of people managed to get fully isolated, reality is dynamic not only in space, but also in time. Genetic mutations would surely ensure the isolated group would get different as time passes by... that's how we're not like our ancestors were 1 million years ago. We are powerless about it, the reality of genetic mutations. A "preservationist" take is against nature ultimately.

Rudel
10-24-2013, 11:23 PM
...but I think this part is retarded. Prepare to see tourism dry up if people are expected to spend years mastering a language just to take a one week vacation. :rolleyes:
I want tourism to dry up. I live in one of the most touristic regions of the most touristic country in the world. I don't think you can grasp the horror I have to go through every year.
And no, money isn't worth it. I think my civilization's interest is superior to profit.

Windischer
10-25-2013, 09:27 AM
i support multiculturalism (in its natural, non-political form).
am against massive immigration of unskilled (unemployable) people.

Acquisitor
10-25-2013, 09:35 AM

do you even know how much money they (tourists) spend in your country ? :\

how can one be against tourists ?

d3cimat3d
10-25-2013, 09:38 AM
I support multimulticulturalism, because the real problem is getting white chicks to make more babies..... with me

Rudel
10-25-2013, 09:49 AM
how can one be against tourists ?

http://md1.libe.com/photo/297515-une-plage-de-la-cote-d-azur-en-juillet-2010.jpg?modified_at=1314882956

http://www.franceinlondon.com/images/editor/articles/511e6c882946c/paris-montmartre-panorama-foule-musique-touriste.jpg

http://www.lefigaro.fr/medias/2012/08/05/877f33e4-df0a-11e1-8a50-eb9c221779cf-493x328.jpg

I can't even go to the city during summertime to have a drink because I'd have to put up with troops of loud Japanese taking shots of lamp posts.
I'm OK with people visiting because it's a truly beautiful country, but there's a point where it's just too much. Then you have to stand-up and utter the old saying of the Australians : fuck off, we're full !

Acquisitor
10-25-2013, 10:01 AM
but tourists spend billions of €'s in France, and also when they go back they may become interested in French exports.

love tourists, they are what your country needs.

normal countries do their best to attract as many money spenders as possible..

Rudel
10-25-2013, 10:09 AM
love tourists, they are what your country needs.
We're not Greece.

normal countries do their best to attract as many money spenders as possible..
I don't think of France as a "normal country".

Mortimer
10-25-2013, 10:10 AM
what would the french think i am, maybe northafrican? i want to visit paris

Acquisitor
10-25-2013, 10:29 AM
We're not Greece.

I don't think of France as a "normal country".

how would you describe France then if its not a normal country ?

Rudel
10-25-2013, 10:38 AM
what would the french think i am, maybe northafrican? i want to visit paris
They wouldn't think much, Paris already has a shitload of Maghrebis and Sub-Saharians. You wouldn't stand out.

how would you describe France then if its not a normal country ?
A superior nation whose role is to push civilization forwards.

http://bdgr571.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/french-stereotype.jpg

Countries thinking of themselves as average entities only do average things.

Mortimer
10-25-2013, 10:39 AM
i think france is a great nation like spain and britain and italy a major factor in world civilisation

Acquisitor
10-25-2013, 10:43 AM
They wouldn't think much, Paris already has a shitload of Maghrebis and Sub-Saharians. You wouldn't stand out.

A superior nation whose role is push civilization forward.

your superior nation is nearly bankrupt and is filled with africans and arabs.. also work ethics in france is something not to be proud of., just as your worthless socialist president.

Methmatician
10-25-2013, 10:47 AM
A superior nation whose role is push civilization forward.

Wow. That sounds very much like what an 18th century Frenchman would say.

Rudel
10-25-2013, 10:48 AM
your superior nation is nearly bankrupt and is filled with africans and arabs..
The budget balance ain't so good, but we're not "nearly bankrupt". It's not actually filled with Africans and Arabs, I barely see any where I'm at. There's a whole country besides Paris and Marseille.

also work ethics in france is something not to be proud of., just as your worthless socialist president.
The work ethic in France is perfectly fine.

Mortimer
10-25-2013, 10:50 AM
the world is francaise and british

amerinese
10-25-2013, 10:54 AM
I voted "No". I don't believe it's healthy for the host nation. Having too many cultural, ethnic, linguistic, religious differences within the population creates a "Tower of Babel" scenario. I have more confidence in an "assimilation" model. Not every pissant minority needs to have their language supported by the government. I can understand one or two "second languages", but not ten or twenty. Immigrants shouldn't hole up in ethnic enclaves for several generations either. I can understand for one or two generations, when the parents and grandparents need a sense of community and people to speak to in their native language. After that, their descendants should assimilate.

Wolf
10-25-2013, 11:21 AM
the world is francaise and british

When?

Today, the world is (still) American.

Breedingvariety
10-25-2013, 11:22 AM
Multiculturalism means cultures with their higher "lowest common denominator" having to fall to lower "lowest common denominator".

Dandelion
10-25-2013, 01:28 PM
I fully support it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAWn4FO1MOw

SilverKnight
10-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Yes I support it and it's spraying like wildfire.

Jägerstaffel
10-26-2013, 02:57 PM
I oppose it in large scale.

Sblast
10-26-2013, 03:22 PM
I don't mind, even like, multiple cultures (humus, Italian food, whatever).
But what is multiculturalism? Does it have to do with sentences like "It's Western science", "they have a beautiful ancient culture", "all cultures have something unique in them" and similar utterances?

Virtuous
10-26-2013, 03:37 PM
Multiculturalism is an attempt to mix all cultures that will eventually try to balance each other out. These cultures were born by ethnic diversities, ethnic separations that were also separated by war and geographical/ambiental factors. Multiculturalism is a globalist scam to slowly and gradually weaken the cultural identity within generations, especially European ones.

So yeah, I am against multiculturalism, I want true and unmixed diversity.

alfieb
10-26-2013, 03:45 PM
None of the above.

I support it in the New World and oppose it in the Old World.

Denmark for the Danes, Ireland for the Irish, Korea for the Koreans, but Australia, USA, etc. for everybody.

SilverKnight
10-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Multiculturalism is an attempt to mix all cultures that will eventually try to balance each other out. These cultures were born by ethnic diversities, ethnic separations that were also separated by war and geographical/ambiental factors. Multiculturalism is a globalist scam to slowly and gradually weaken the cultural identity within generations, especially European ones.

So yeah, I am against multiculturalism, I want true and unmixed diversity.

Like it it ever happen :laugh:

King Claus
10-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Most foreigners turn parts of my country into shit holes, they're also quite intolerant and they also get easily agitated.

Furnace
10-26-2013, 03:54 PM
Meh, multiculturalism is a plague, at least in Europe, and it will probably do more damage than even the black plague in the end.

People that are for are most likely immigrants themselves, or social democrats.

Sikeliot
10-26-2013, 03:55 PM
I am for multiculturalism so long as;

1) the nature of the society is largely secular
2) regardless of what languages people speak in their homes, everyone knows, at least sufficiently, the official language or one used in the workplace.

Svipdag
10-26-2013, 03:56 PM

What about tourists who speak French as well as they can and are sneered at for it ?

Graham
10-26-2013, 04:03 PM

Global unified culture would be one big dilution. Nothing unique about any nations people, with no borders. The bigger the country, the closer we get to a Unified Culture.
Uniqueness makes the world a more interesting place.

Svipdag
10-26-2013, 04:07 PM
Multiculturalism is subversive to the cultural identity of a country. If you are so enamoured of the culture of your own country, that you will not adapt to that of your hosts, why didn't you stay there ? It is especially presumptuous of immigrants to attempt to impose THEIR customs, THEIR religion, and THEIR law on their hosts, as do the Muslims.

"Si fueris Romae, Romano vivito more......" - St. Ambrose

King Claus
10-26-2013, 05:17 PM

So are you also for shipping ppl from other cultures into countries with different culture?

Rudel
10-27-2013, 01:11 PM
What about tourists who speak French as well as they can and are sneered at for it ?
The French culture being one that is considerably self-obsessed with its own language and that puts emphasis on oratory skills, we have less patience than say Anglos when confronted to people trying but not achieving fluency.
It's not even a moral judgment, it's just part of our "sonic" culture. Bad French just hurts our ears.
It also means that we also tend to admire and be very surprised by those who do speak it properly, as it always seems to be a great feat.

Anyhow, I'm way better mannered with those who try than those who just come to me without a bonjour or excusez-moi with the assumption that I'll understand whatever they speak.

Anglojew
10-27-2013, 01:59 PM

My French is very average and I never had a problem, I found the locals appreciate the effort and switch to English pretty easily.

The only problems I've ever had in France were from obviously Moroccan thugs trying to act macho.

Sblast
10-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Global unified culture would be one big dilution. Nothing unique about any nations people, with no borders. The bigger the country, the closer we get to a Unified Culture.
Uniqueness makes the world a more interesting place.

Political multiculturalism isn't about 'uniqueness' and what your'e saying is akin to saying "were all human, that's quite boring". Multiple cultures is great when it comes to food, dress, music, etc.

The significant issues are the normative ones.
How can you live in a country with certain moral stances and exclude groups that live inside your country from those standards? Under what pretense and where does it start and end? This mentality of viewing minorities as zoo animals to be 'preserved' is sickening, surrounded with cliches, hypocrisy and is packed with so much metaphysics, it seems Europe has never left the Romantic thought behind, right or left wing.

Empecinado
10-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Multiculturalism leads to a homogeneous humanity worldwide, with the same language, the same globalist culture, the same values ​​... and then it is much easier to note trends, dynamics and social patterns, identify weaknesses in society and exploit them for purposes of domination and enslavement. And this will serve for any part of the planet because there won't be, as there are now, different cultural and ideological patterns (that is several forms of "mental programming"). For intelligence agencies, NGOs, corporations, etc.., must be a pain in the ass to develop psy-ops manuals for every country or culture ... how easy it would be if we were all a uniformed mass :rolleyes:

That's one of the reasons why they are obsessively promoting multiculturalism, miscegenation, mass immigration and everything that goes against any sense of identity.

arcticwolf
10-27-2013, 03:59 PM

I like it! They did not expect that, did they? :P

It all depends how you look at it. Just like preservation is a blessing because it's the ULTIMATE way to promote diversity! The opposite of the melting pot. Isn't diversity the quality that the singluculturalists (what most confuse with multiculturalism, which is actually a good thing) so like? I'm with them on this one, diversity must be assured, one human mass looking alike, behaving alike, would be a fucking communist "dream", but a fucking nightmare from any other point of view.

As I am a Slav, I want my people to stay what they are, genetically, culturally, mentally. I do feel close connection to my people, and identify with them. I do understand broader connection to humanity, but my heart is with my people (Balts included).

I don't hate other groups, but I feel them distinct from my own, and I do not want to "melt" with them, as they don't have a Slavic soul! LOL That was joke, or was it? :laugh:

Absorbing some elements from other cultures is ok, for example I'm for Slavs to adopt Buddhism as it would definitely be a better spiritual path for us. It takes the drama, and theatrics out of spirituality, and centers the mind in reality. Do I want to import a ton of Buddhists from Buddhist countries to achieve this goal, hell no.

So I am with Loki, we must preserve multiculturalism, by preserving the cultures (our own) that are dear to us, monoculturalism and melting pot sucks ass!

To promote multiculturalism I say

Slava! :laugh: