PDA

View Full Version : Perception of American Women As Masculine Is Going Mainstream

Kazimiera
10-26-2013, 06:08 AM
Recently, Gawker published a long article about American men who are using social networking sites, particularly VKontakte, to meet Eastern European woman. While it had an obvious slant against men, they let through a lot of facts that are regularly discussed here…

“American men are being decimated. That’s one of the reason homosexuality is so popular,” an FSU-fancier named Ken told me. “[American] women have become so dangerous, so damaging that it’s just not worth it.”

“Russian women know what they are,” he added. “They’re not men with boobs. That’s what they are in America, they’re men with boobs.”

Of course Gawker couldn’t help but shame men for using the internet to find non-masculine life partners…

These men say they prefer Eastern European women because they’re more family-oriented and traditional than their American counterparts. But they often fall into the bitter misogyny you’d expect from men who concoct sweeping sociological explanations for their shitty love lives.

The Gawker writer also threw in the word “creepy” a couple of times, especially when discussing the time she spent researching the site…

I started by mass-friending, picking women who looked friendly enough to not blanch at a random request from an American, and attractive enough to have possibly been hit on by recently divorced guys slumped over their keyboards in middle America. It felt creepy.

Going after attractive women in a foreign country for a relationship is creepy, but American women who cruise for cock on OK Cupid or Craigslist is not? It’s hard to find an American man who isn’t tired of this hypocrisy. It no longer works in getting them to do the bidding of women like it did before.

The article shows how it’s easier for an American beta to land a feminine woman abroad than in his own country. Sure it involves a few flights and dozens of hours in front of the computer screen, but the odds of scoring a traditional foreign wife via the internet is now apparently much higher than trying to wife up an American woman who prefers short-term memberships in alpha male harems. We may have underestimated how bad things are for the average American guy if young guys still in their prime are willing to sift through hundreds or even thousands of profiles of girls who live halfway across the world just for a shot at basic companionship.

Last week, the Eastern European woman I’m currently dating came over to cook me dinner. She brought a tupperware container and said, “I pre-cooked the veal for two hours so that you don’t have to wait long for dinner.” This normal gesture for her—while at the same time an extraordinary one for me—confirmed that my wholesale rejection of ‘fat men with boobs’ back in America was correct and logical. The kicker is that you don’t need masterful game to land a feminine woman in Eastern Europe—being a standard issue beta male will actually get you a serious girlfriend just as fast, if not faster, than being a cocky alpha who is a pro at fucking American sluts. For either type of man, taking a dive into this part of the world yields immense benefits in the form of healthier and more fulfilling relationships, even on a casual level.

We may soon arrive at the point where if an American man wants to get married with a normal weighted woman before he turns 30, he will have no choice but to go abroad to South America, Eastern Europe, or Southeast Asia. Instead of putting up with land whales on OK Cupid who have laundry lists of qualities despite their trashy tattoos, Skrillex haircuts, nonexistent homemaking skills, and tough guy attitudes, a man can sift through online profiles of thin and feminine foreign women that have actually been trained by their mothers on how to serve their husbands. He can leverage his Western citizenship to find the future mother of his child without worrying if she will divorce him and take all his money simply because she’s “bored” and no longer has “butterflies” in her stomach.

I expect the Jezebel crowd to soon associate foreign social networking sites to “sex trafficking,” “pedophilia,” and “online harassment.” The reason is simple:

Anything you do that increases your ability to be sexually successful while decreasing your dependence on dating American women will result in them trying to isolate and disparage you. The quickest way to enrage an American girl or her beta male orbiter is to state that you don’t need American pussy.

It no longer takes a dedicated manosphere reader to know that something is deeply wrong with American women. You don’t need to do hundreds of approaches to know that they have stopped acting like women. Thankfully, the average beta male with absolutely zero game now has options if he wants a feminine woman, whereas ten years ago he was stuck. If enough men say no to American hippos that treat them like coworkers instead of potential life partners, if enough men hit the road in search of real women who aren’t entitled to expect the world to be handed to them on a silver platter without providing any value in return, American women will have no choice but to adapt to a world sexual market where their worth is not as high as they think it is.

Source: http://www.rooshv.com/perception-of-american-women-as-masculine-is-going-mainstream

Prisoner Of Ice
10-26-2013, 06:20 AM
I think the big problem is many women seem to forget they aren't just entitled to guys being the way they want them to be. If they want a mate they have to be giving as well. And if they really don't then obviously men will turn somewhere else. Then they wonder why so many end up herding cats, or date super "great" guys who use them for sex a few months then toss them aside.

I don't think most women are that extreme but I think that sums up gawker community close to 100%. It's not like I like lifting up toilet seat and not getting into drunken fights, but I will do it to make a woman happy. But not all women will reciprocate and these days seem to think it's wong to do so; my sister for example won't do anything for anyone, it's her way or the highway. If she were not hot when younger she'd have died as a cat herder, too.

Ozzy
10-26-2013, 06:38 AM
Not that I agree entirely with this, I just think that people in general are more fucked up and dysfunctional than they were. It's the realization that even our great-grandparents were sort of winging it, OR somehow they failed to impart their wisdom upon their descendants, and here we are, a few generations later, more clueless than ever before.

I don't believe in silly labels. I live my life on my own terms, and I don't worry about meeting any sort of standards in any aspect of my life that I am personally not concerned about. Why is a man assumed to be "beta" for going abroad? Sounds like shaming bullshit to suit someone elses' agenda. If he's deciding not to waste his time on lost causes, how is that "beta"? I don't see how it's being interpreted in that way. lol

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 06:47 AM
The basis of civilization has been on of complete male domination and female submission; there is an innate fear I feel with many men over gender equality and I think some of these scarred guys feel an empowered woman is threatening and therefore "masculine".

Personally I feel if these guys are thinking they are getting some submissive wife who will wait hand and foot they got another thing coming; these women are entrepreneurs of their body and minds, they are methodical business women capitalizing on their looks and ability to conform to their sponsor husband's ideals, their on daughters will be educated and know they'll want more for themselves.

I hope they take advantage of everything possible and get into a better life position and if they divorce the men I hope they take every. last. penny.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 06:54 AM
I hope they take advantage of everything possible and get into a better life position and if they divorce the men I hope they take every. last. penny.

:no: :aufsmaul_2:

dude, how the fuck could you wish that on a man. do you know how fucking devastating that is to a hetero man, seeing every single penny he owns, going to some bitch who decided that because she's bored, or that she wants to play slut with some asshole. oh, and add to that, seeing your children taken away from you, as children are given to mothers 95% of the time. wishing this on a man, is like saying to a man they should kill themselves.

you are a fucking ass, for wishing this on innocent hardworking men.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 07:01 AM
We may soon arrive at the point where if an American man wants to get married with a normal weighted woman before he turns 30, he will have no choice but to go abroad to South America, Eastern Europe, or Southeast Asia.

this is already the case, and it has been for years. in fact, one could say since the 1980s, as my father reported the same shit back when he was in the dating scene during the 1980s here in the US. all my open-minded friends, who have the resources, are leaving the US and heading off to either latin-america, parts of europe, and east asia. the US, beyond the dating scene, is in serious problems (healthcare and education).

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 07:03 AM
:no: :aufsmaul_2:

Eh. They brought the woman here, if it doesn't end well and especially if they have children the man needs to provide for them (I mean that is what a real man does right :wink ).

Óttar
10-26-2013, 07:04 AM
That tingling in your balls' got the best of you, I see. I'm all for women becoming lionesses and taking over. I've been waiting too long. Hurry up ladies! We're waiting!!!

But, that being said, in the words of Biggie, "Gonna mess with my ones [money] gonna see my guns, get it?"

Respect is commanded, not demanded.

Eh. They brought the woman here, if it doesn't end well and especially if they have children the man needs to provide for them (I mean that is what a real man does right :wink ).

If a woman is truly powerful, why can't she do for herself? :dizzy:

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 07:05 AM
That tingling in your balls' got the best of you, I see. I'm all for women becoming lionesses and taking over. I've been waiting too long. Hurry up ladies! We're waiting!!!

But, that being said, in the words of Biggie, "Gonna mess with my ones [money] gonna see my guns, get it?"

Respect is commanded, not demanded.

Tingling?

Methmatician
10-26-2013, 07:08 AM
I don't think you should be looking for women in Eastern Europe with the expectation that they are there to serve you.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-26-2013, 07:09 AM
I don't think you should be looking for women in Eastern Europe with the expectation that they are there to serve you.

I don't think they want servants, just normal relationship with an attractive woman.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 07:10 AM

the problem is not supporting those ex-wives and children. the problem is that those women you are encouraging to extort everything from those innocent men, usually initiate those divorces because they are "bored."

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 07:10 AM
I don't think they want servants, just normal relationship with an attractive woman.

^

Ozzy
10-26-2013, 07:12 AM
The basis of civilization has been on of complete male domination and female submission; there is an innate fear I feel with many men over gender equality and I think some of these scarred guys feel an empowered woman is threatening and therefore "masculine".

How are they overpowered? In what way? Physically, nature surely hasn't handed them the greatest hand to play.. And men still have, y'know, penises. You know how you maintain your masculinity regardless of what the fuck is going on around you? Do not hand your balls on a silver platter to the first pink little butterfly that flaps it's little pink hairy wings in your vicinity. It's actually so fundamentally simple.

But the beta monkey (every desperate guy ever) has always been known, historically, for dragging it's knuckles in the dirt trying to fuck the shit out of the elusive pink little butterfly flying high above the friendzone, always just out of reach..

Please, imagine, if you will, if only for a single moment, a spider monkey impaling a majestic butterfly with it's rock-hard boner. Just imagine that, just for a moment. Just so I can imagine you imagining that. Just because.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 07:12 AM

it's not that. it's that they want normal relationships with normal looking girls, not the freakshows that american/anglo women are.

Methmatician
10-26-2013, 07:14 AM
The article gives off the impression that the author is looking for a subservient woman as opposed to the modern-Western independent woman.

Instead of putting up with land whales on OK Cupid who have laundry lists of qualities despite their trashy tattoos, Skrillex haircuts, nonexistent homemaking skills, and tough guy attitudes, a man can sift through online profiles of thin and feminine foreign women that have actually been trained by their mothers on how to serve their husbands.

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 07:16 AM
the problem is not supporting those ex-wives and children. the problem is that those women you are encouraging to extort everything from those innocent men, usually initiate those divorces because they are "bored."

Lol extorting? Innocent?

So men who disparage women in this country for demanding standards and social/spousal parity, who then go to foreign lands to get impoverished and disadvantaged women to abide by some sexist standard of being, buying them based on their looks and supposed docility are innocent?

But the women who don't want to deal with their shit, in a foreign land, most likely with limited knowledge of the culture or command of the language possibly with children are extorting when they will need a pathway to self sufficiency?

Makes no sense at all.

Methmatician
10-26-2013, 07:17 AM
it's not that. it's that they want normal relationships with normal looking girls, not the freakshows that american/anglo women are.

The only 'normal' looking woman is a woman who is naked with armpit hair, leg hair and if they have had children then a little chubby. Obviously obese woman are not 'normal' and woman who want to dominate their relationships but what some men consider 'normal' is just 'normal' to them because that's what they desire.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-26-2013, 07:18 AM
The article gives off the impression that the author is looking for a subservient woman as opposed to the modern-Western independent woman.

Yeah...so THEY claim, but relative to what, exactly?

Gawker is just some braindead feminazis who squack the second someone dares to be normal.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 07:19 AM

rooshv, for as much as he writes good stuff a lot of times, he has a misogynist attitude. yes, he does have that attitude as you have shown with evidence (i think he just got fucked up by fucking too many american sluts). however, karma pays to everybody, as rooshv can't find a girl to make his wife, as all the girls he tries, always find his blogs and website. all he has been able to do in eastern europe is have superficial flings that don't go beyond that (even though he secretly wants to have more).

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 07:20 AM
How are they overpowered? In what way? Physically, nature surely hasn't handed them the greatest hand to play.. And men still have, y'know, penises. You know how you maintain your masculinity regardless of what the fuck is going on around you? Do not hand your balls on a silver platter to the first pink little butterfly that flaps it's little pink hairy wings in your vicinity. It's actually so fundamentally simple.

But the beta monkey (every desperate guy ever) has always been known, historically, for dragging it's knuckles in the dirt trying to fuck the shit out of the elusive pink little butterfly flying high above the friendzone, always just out of reach..

Please, imagine, if you will, if only for a single moment, a spider monkey impaling a majestic butterfly with it's rock-hard boner. Just imagine that, just for a moment. Just so I can imagine you imagining that. Just because.

How are they overpowered? In this country right now we have a large coalition of men trying to limit the autonomy of women's bodies, who are trying to stall rape legislation, who are still discriminating against women in employment and wages.

You have the writer of this article tearing down and slamming women for wanting standards calling them fat/loud/masculine while wanting their own standards to be fulfilled wanting and making their opinions and desires supreme and wanting a woman to provide them in exchange for essentially housing.

Fuck that.

Methmatician
10-26-2013, 07:22 AM
Yeah...so THEY claim, but relative to what, exactly?
I'm not sure what you're asking in relation to my post :confused:

Gawker is just some braindead feminazis who squack the second someone dares to be normal.
I'm not familiar with Gawker. I just looked it up, is it some sort of blogging website?

Prisoner Of Ice
10-26-2013, 07:26 AM
I'm not sure what you're asking in relation to my post :confused:

I'm not familiar with Gawker. I just looked it up, is it some sort of blogging website?

They are saying those men are oppressive members of the patriarchy, that doesn't mean it's true. Everyone is an oppressive member of the patriarchy to them.

In reality they are the ones who changed, not the men. Then they expect the men to follow along. Well, they don't have to, and that's why we have so many catherders around these days.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 07:26 AM
Lol extorting? Innocent?

outright forcing men to pay half of everything they own is extortion, plain and simple.

So men who disparage women in this country for demanding standards and social/spousal parity,

the problem is that it has gone beyond demanding social parity and it has become that american women want to be like men in the perks, but never in the cons.

who then go to foreign lands to get impoverished and disadvantaged women to abide by some sexist standard of being, buying them based on their looks and supposed docility are innocent?

most guys who actually go looking for foreign women are actually educated middle class to upper class men, who just want a chick who is normal and not a dam freakshow, not to be "subservient." women are never like that, and never have been.

But the women who don't want to deal with their shit, in a foreign land, most likely with limited knowledge of the culture or command of the language possibly with children are extorting when they will need a pathway to self sufficiency?

wtf are you talking about? :confused:

Makes no sense at all.

it makes no sense because you are a fagg and not a hetero. if you were a hetero, you would be saying the same shit. :picard1:

Ozzy
10-26-2013, 07:27 AM
How are they overpowered? In this country right now we have a large coalition of men trying to limit the autonomy of women's bodies, who are trying to stall rape legislation, who are still discriminating against women in employment and wages.

You have the writer of this article tearing down and slamming women for wanting standards calling them fat/loud/masculine while wanting their own standards to be fulfilled wanting and making their opinions and desires supreme and wanting a woman to provide them in exchange for essentially housing.

Fuck that.

Wait.. Isn't the article basically labeling the men as social rejects/pariahs who are using this sort of excuse as a scapegoat for their own romantic failures? 'Cause that's what I saw it as. And I've never had to deal with any of those problems that you've mentioned.. I'm talking about how WOMEN'S rights are "overpowered" by the incoming "gender equality"..

Methmatician
10-26-2013, 07:30 AM
They are saying those men are oppressive members of the patriarchy, that doesn't mean it's true. Everyone is an oppressive member of the patriarchy to them. In reality they are the ones who changed, not the men. Then they expect the men to follow along. Well, they don't have to, and that's why we have so many catherders around these days.

'They' being Gawker? If so, they're nuts. But I still don't how what you're saying is related to my post :confused:

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 07:31 AM
How are they overpowered? In this country right now we have a large coalition of men trying to limit the autonomy of women's bodies

:lol: there are also a lot of women who are participating in anti-abortion coalitions. :lol:

:lol: like i said, if you were an actual hetero male, you wouldn't saying ANY of the crap you are posting.

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 07:35 AM
outright forcing men to pay half of everything they own is extortion, plain and simple.

the problem is that it has gone beyond demanding social parity and it has become that american women want to be like men in the perks, but never in the cons.

most guys who actually go looking for foreign women are actually educated middle class to upper class men, who just want a chick who is normal and not a dam freakshow, not to be "subservient." women are never like that, and never have been.

wtf are you talking about? :confused:

it makes no sense because you are a fagg and not a hetero. if you were a hetero, you would be saying the same shit. :picard1:

If you provide for someone and have them play roles of housewives or have limited incomes and have kids they will need money to make it in the world out of the relationship. If these men want women to be "not masculine" and have them raise the children and they aren't abusive they should have custody and the man who already was supporting them needs to support them.

There are male perks that set them socially above women, I know of no feminist or women who wants to become more like men because privileges should not be handed out on the basis of gender, they are demanding equality and autonomy.

I was putting context to women who are purchased and want to divorce and the hurdles many face and wondering how that can be extorting.

I will say this one more time I AM QUEER! I am not gay, because I am Queer I do not base potential relationships on the gender or sexuality of my partners. You are ignorant.

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 07:38 AM
Wait.. Isn't the article basically labeling the men as social rejects/pariahs who are using this sort of excuse as a scapegoat for their own romantic failures? 'Cause that's what I saw it as. And I've never had to deal with any of those problems that you've mentioned.. I'm talking about how WOMEN'S rights are "overpowered" by the incoming "gender equality"..

The article is a sexist man who is claiming gender based double standards in the perception of these men who buy women, I am not speaking of you I am talking about the people of the article (and the phenomenon "movement" as a whole)

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 07:48 AM
If you provide for someone and have them play roles of housewives or have limited incomes and have kids they will need money to make it in the world out of the relationship. If these men want women to be "not masculine" and have them raise the children and they aren't abusive they should have custody and the man who already was supporting them needs to support them.

now you are just going in circles. :laugh:

There are male perks that set them socially above women, I know of no feminist or women who wants to become more like men because privileges should not be handed out on the basis of gender, they are demanding equality and autonomy.

of course you don't know because you don't care to study. if you bothered to study, you would see subtly, feminists want the perks of men, but never the cons. care to ask feminists if they want to be part of the selective service? care to ask feminists if they go on "dates" with men, that they will truly want to split the bill? care to ask if they want to be the ones to approach men to make moves (this always gets them by saying, "no, I want a true man :lol: ")

I will say this one more time I AM QUEER! I am not gay, because I am Queer I do not base potential relationships on the gender or sexuality of my partners.

you are still not a hetero, that's the basic point I have made.

You are ignorant.

nah brah, you are fucking ignorant. all you do is spew out all the fucking feminist propaganda and never HAVE experienced the shit that hetero males in the US now have to face, thanks to all the fucking shit third wave man hating feminists have done. if you were a hetero, you would NEVER support those asshole present day feminists.

McCauley
10-26-2013, 08:03 AM
Not trying to be a drag, but dudes who go to Asia and stuff to find women are usually kinda weird.

But as for the matter of many American women being heartless, self-satisfied, hedonistic, opportunistic shrews, I can attest to that personally.

I have, personally, had my heart ripped out and stomped into the dust by an entitled Anglo American female.

Not going into details about that, but I doubt I've never been the same after she came along.

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 08:04 AM
now you are just going in circles. :laugh:

of course you don't know because you don't care to study. if you bothered to study, you would see subtly, feminists want the perks of men, but never the cons. care to ask feminists if they want to be part of the selective service? care to ask feminists if they go on "dates" with men, that they will truly want to split the bill? care to ask if they want to be the ones to approach men to make moves (this always gets them by saying, "no, I want a true man :lol: ")

you are still not a hetero, that's the basic point I have made.

nah brah, you are fucking ignorant. all you do is spew out all the fucking feminist propaganda and never HAVE experienced the shit that hetero males in the US now have to face, thanks to all the fucking shit third wave man hating feminists have done. if you were a hetero, you would NEVER support those asshole present day feminists.

Firstly; It is not about gaining perks it is equalizing the various fields of disparity and the advocating of ending male privilege.

Secondly; there are not many feminist organizations or philosophies that espouse warfare but there are groups demanding women's protection of fellow military men who are raping, harassing and abusing them. Are you really putting paying for a dinner date as a con on par with equal distribution of house responsibilities, child care and career priotizing?

Thirdly; my sexuality does not hamper or hinder my opinion as any less invalid. My opinion on the current social parameters of gender conformity to be the cause of relationship strife is real and pertinent to the conversation.

Fourthly; wanting men and women to be on the same level is not propoganda and my seeing past the bullshit some men feel they need to do/act to be "real men" and keep a woman in "their place" is not because I am queer but because I am not stupid; hetero men who want to be in relationships and truely believe that are in relationships with these women who are requiring prerequistes and are not the staunch/ignorant/dense guys who want a woman to conform to their standards rather than do the work between two mutual people in a mature relationship.

Mortimer
10-26-2013, 12:43 PM
[COLOR="#008000"]Going after attractive women in a foreign country for a relationship is creepy, but American women who cruise for cock on OK Cupid or Craigslist is not? It’s hard to find an American man who isn’t tired of this hypocrisy. It no longer works in getting them to do the bidding of women like it did before.

love that sentence, hypocricy at it's best.

Mortimer
10-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Firstly; It is not about gaining perks it is equalizing the various fields of disparity and the advocating of ending male privilege.

Secondly; there are not many feminist organizations or philosophies that espouse warfare but there are groups demanding women's protection of fellow military men who are raping, harassing and abusing them. Are you really putting paying for a dinner date as a con on par with equal distribution of house responsibilities, child care and career priotizing?

Thirdly; my sexuality does not hamper or hinder my opinion as any less invalid. My opinion on the current social parameters of gender conformity to be the cause of relationship strife is real and pertinent to the conversation.

Fourthly; wanting men and women to be on the same level is not propoganda and my seeing past the bullshit some men feel they need to do/act to be "real men" and keep a woman in "their place" is not because I am queer but because I am not stupid; hetero men who want to be in relationships and truely believe that are in relationships with these women who are requiring prerequistes and are not the staunch/ignorant/dense guys who want a woman to conform to their standards rather than do the work between two mutual people in a mature relationship.

i agree with what you said. but i think there is female privilege over males slightly in some fields or maybe that women have more protection then males in some fields because this is also remnant of patriacharchy that females need protection and combined with gender equalising it results in discrimination of males. for example if the genders are equal why is it that only females have a right to child in a coupled who is not married?

Pjeter Pan
10-26-2013, 01:12 PM
Good joke

Incal
10-26-2013, 01:39 PM
Most guys who go abroad to find women do it cause they can't handle their own. All the foreign guys I've seen married to peruvian women look really geeky TBH. That, or grampas.

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 03:27 PM
i agree with what you said. but i think there is female privilege over males slightly in some fields or maybe that women have more protection then males in some fields because this is also remnant of patriacharchy that females need protection and combined with gender equalising it results in discrimination of males. for example if the genders are equal why is it that only females have a right to child in a coupled who is not married?

The latter

There is no such thing as "female privilege" merely positions and situations demarcated for women, reinforced by law and common social practice to have some level of defense against men or the flagrancy of them.

There is no law that discriminates against men there are laws that prevent or lessen the affects of cis-male privilege.

Mortimer
10-26-2013, 03:30 PM
The latter

There is no such thing as "female privilege" merely positions and situations demarcated for women, reinforced by law and common social practice to have some level of defense against men or the flagrancy of them.

There is no law that discriminates against men there are laws that prevent or lessen the affects of cis-male privilege.

i think there is discrimination like in laws against sexual harassment which is over the top and no one takes a guy serious who is sexually harassed by a Girl. also in divorce and and in parenthood rights. but i agree factually women are still way more discriminated, but it is basically because most women dont know to use full force of law, some who know often make examples of sexism against males

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 03:51 PM
i think there is discrimination like in laws against sexual harassment which is over the top and no one takes a guy serious who is sexually harassed by a Girl. also in divorce and and in parenthood rights. but i agree factually women are still way more discriminated, but it is basically because most women dont know to use full force of law, some who know often make examples of sexism against males

Those laws are created because our society still views and centers the man in every situation as the social superior; men can't be sexual harassed they do the sexing; men don't keep the kids they work/its the wife's job to be the main presence in the child(ren)s lives; its still men who made such laws and embody those beliefs, therefore it is merely an example of patriarchy.

Saying that its much worse for women because they don't know to use "the law" is seriously one of the most retarded reasons I have ever heard, I won't even speak against it so as to let it fester in its dunce creation and hurriedly constructed presentation.

Mortimer
10-26-2013, 04:36 PM
Those laws are created because our society still views and centers the man in every situation as the social superior; men can't be sexual harassed they do the sexing; men don't keep the kids they work/its the wife's job to be the main presence in the child(ren)s lives; its still men who made such laws and embody those beliefs, therefore it is merely an example of patriarchy.

Good Point, probably the mocking of sensitive or weak or femine men is a patriachal thing too but it is still injustice.

Saying that its much worse for women because they don't know to use "the law" is seriously one of the most retarded reasons I have ever heard, I won't even speak against it so as to let it fester in its dunce creation and hurriedly constructed presentation.

not it is not retarded, they have lots of laws for gender equality, but most women wouldnt use it and live in abusement etc. they are not manipulative and use all "weapons" they have. tell me one law which is discriminative towards females?

edit: doesnt mean that Society doesnt factually discriminate females

Vesuvian Sky
10-26-2013, 04:41 PM
changing gender roles in America. tell me about. I really hate the whole baby boomer generation who led the charge to create this. they really turned everything upside down in the states and then quite selfishly work till they're like 70 to squeeze every last penny they can get out of their careers. they're very hypocritical and the most selfish generation the states ever witnessed.

Sikeliot
10-26-2013, 04:42 PM
men can't be sexual harassed they do the sexing;

Yes they can. I have been sexually assaulted, by other men. The difference is when men get sexually assaulted it's usually by another man not by a woman.

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 04:51 PM
Yes they can. I have been sexually assaulted, by other men. The difference is when men get sexually assaulted it's usually by another man not by a woman.

Thanks for taking out of context what I meant; I was saying men are centerpiece in the narrative of sex and that is the reason why our society does not take women sexually assaulting or harassing men seriously.

They do and are the sex/sex-er if you will, not that men can't be as I have said on here and ABF I am a rape survivor and can attest to that.

Sikeliot
10-26-2013, 04:54 PM
Thanks for taking out of context what I meant; I was saying men are centerpiece in the narrative of sex and that is the reason why our society does not take women sexually assaulting or harassing men seriously.

They do and are the sex/sex-er if you will, not that men can't be as I have said on here and ABF I am a rape survivor and can attest to that.

I know. It's just that, as someone who has been sexually assaulted, I find it ridiculous that people cover up the fact that men rape/assault other men, out of fear of it provoking homophobic sentiments amongst straight men, when most of the victims of sexual assault by gay men, are OTHER gay men.

Oneeye
10-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Come on guys, it's not all gloom and doom when it comes to dating in America. Never heard of conservative women? The fact is that many women still love to abide to traditional relationship roles and appreciate a gentleman. If one isn't interested in you, simply move on. There isn't a single woman who likes a man who bitches more than herself, no matter how "feminist" she claims to be, and...

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/e4/e4acf5c4c14040970879f472c81376d11ec5407400f7051d2f e3430dbf0291d3.jpg

:thumb001:

My better half loves this show(BTW she is the "prolife" one in our relationship, it's more of a morals dictated by religion thing than gender):

http://youtu.be/dQX3weEreYk

On the flip side, a lot more women are now attending college than men, so this whole rejection of norms by some younger women is probably a reflection of the regurgitated, nauseatingly commonly cited statistics. (ex: Pay rates. All the other factors besides the employers' impressions of their female employees, are conveniently thrown out the window.)

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 06:12 PM

there is no such thing as male privilege. there is no such thing as white privilege.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 06:15 PM

this is the hidden side of rape. a lot of times, rape is done by homos against other homos (particularly in the Big House). also, when rape is done by male against female, it's usually done by someone the girl is familiar with.

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 06:15 PM
there is no such thing as male privilege. there is no such thing as white privilege.

Yet you believe there are male inherent "perks" enviable enough for women to want access to them :rolleyes:

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 06:16 PM
this is the hidden side of rape. a lot of times, rape is done by homos against other homos (particularly in the Big House). also, when rape is done by male against female, it's usually done by someone the girl is familiar with.

Not true rape occurs similarly across the board; I knew my rapist we lived in the same neighborhood and were platonic "friends" or atleast I thought.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 06:17 PM
Yet you believe there are male inherent "perks" enviable enough for women to want access to them :rolleyes:

:lol:

now you are trying to manipulate my words. you are a sneaky negro. :laugh:

anyway, when people think of male privilege, they think that males are inherently favored for jobs, school positions, etc when that isn't that case at all. in fact, in some cases, it can be quite the opposite.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 06:18 PM
Not true rape occurs similarly across the board; I knew my rapist we lived in the same neighborhood and were platonic "friends" or atleast I thought.

i meant also to add the part that rape is usually done by people who are familiar with, except probably in prison.

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 06:19 PM
Good Point, probably the mocking of sensitive or weak or femine men is a patriachal thing too but it is still injustice.

not it is not retarded, they have lots of laws for gender equality, but most women wouldnt use it and live in abusement etc. they are not manipulative and use all "weapons" they have. tell me one law which is discriminative towards females?

edit: doesnt mean that Society doesnt factually discriminate females

Sexual autonomy: inability to get proper medical care for abortions ineffective laws that let free 97% of recognized rapists, pay for the same work, the list goes on.

Sikeliot
10-26-2013, 06:27 PM
this is the hidden side of rape. a lot of times, rape is done by homos against other homos

This is true. When I was sexually assaulted it was at a closed event (a dance/party/ball etc) where a guy approached me from behind, proceeded to stick his hand down my pants and do something to me that I won't explicitly mention. He was drunk, but that doesn't give him the right to touch me.

I turned around, punched him right in the face and took my knee right to his balls, and then reported him. He was foreign, and was on a plane out of there the next day, so nothing could be done because I didn't know his name and he looked like any of the other guys at the event from his country.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 06:27 PM
ineffective laws that let free 97% of recognized rapists

explain this more.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 06:29 PM
This is true. When I was sexually assaulted it was at a closed event (a dance/party/ball etc) where a guy approached me from behind, proceeded to stick his hand down my pants and do something to me that I won't explicitly mention. He was drunk, but that doesn't give him the right to touch me.

I turned around, punched him right in the face and took my knee right to his balls, and then reported him. He was foreign, and was on a plane out of there the next day, so nothing could be done because I didn't know his name and he looked like any of the other guys at the event from his country.

this is the sad part; that rape of male against other males isn't put on the spotlight, especially prison rape.

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 06:30 PM

anyway, when people think of male privilege, they think that males are inherently favored for jobs, school positions, etc when that isn't that case at all. in fact, in some cases, it can be quite the opposite.

Its not sneaky its quoting your words in context.

Particular instances of female favoritism are based on either stereotypical associations with certain occupations and/or recent laws that have yet to correctively dismantle sex-based discrimination.

Think of it as a statistical error in an otherwise resilient system bent on continual male domination.

Sikeliot
10-26-2013, 06:31 PM
this is the sad part; that rape of male against other males isn't put on the spotlight, especially prison rape.

It should be. I understand why it's not (because it will make people more homophobic) but most of the male victims of sexual assault are LGBT.

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 06:36 PM

Yes it is but you only see it in gay areas, prison rapes are spoken about namely in private settings.

Male to male sexual anything is problematic for most Americans do you really think people would be fond of say a billboard or ad talking about male on male sexual assualt out in the suburbs?

Either way the issue is men raping, doesn't matter who they are raping its that nearly every case its men last statistics I saw was 1%.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-26-2013, 06:39 PM

The commie mind is like a little kid's mind. Goverment is daddy, and the people are all the children. You don't actually create anything, it just sort of magically happens. You have a right to it simply for showing up to work, not for doing anything or being good at your job, or you are entitled to it simply for existing.

KidMulat
10-26-2013, 06:41 PM
explain this more.

Loopholes and current laws not effective enough to enforce convictions basically.

There are proposed bills to make the statistics go down but both democrats and republicans are planning to block it.

American_Hispanist
10-26-2013, 08:21 PM
Loopholes and current laws not effective enough to enforce convictions basically.

There are proposed bills to make the statistics go down but both democrats and republicans are planning to block it.

the thing is, sometimes rape is used as a way that girls use to get back at some guy. you know this very well. that's part of the problem; the other is simply constitutional stuff. but yes, the whole rape codes need to be changed, but as usual, in your system, change happens slowly, an intentional thing made by the framers of the constitution.

blklady2013
10-26-2013, 11:52 PM

anyway, when people think of male privilege, they think that males are inherently favored for jobs, school positions, etc when that isn't that case at all. in fact, in some cases, it can be quite the opposite. I'd have to disagree when it comes to school positions. Men are frequently promoted at a much faster rate than women due to gender-based stereotypes (i.e. men have better leadership qualities, women should work with kids). This is some of what I've observed in the education system....Meanwhile, we actually need more men in the classroom. They are excellent teachers in many cases...

blklady2013
10-27-2013, 12:07 AM
On average, I despise gender battles of any type simply because they really serve no purpose. There's too much fingerpointing and not enough accountability. Today's generation of both men AND women feel entitled to perfection without any reciprocity on their end. I saw it all through k-12 when I was growing up...all in college and much hasn't changed now that I'm out of uni. I've also noticed that both men AND women resent one another for having any standards.
Everyone wants the opposite sex to accept them as is, all while keeping a list of oftentime unreasonable demands themselves. I've seen average guys hate all women simply because the women they desired didn't know they existed or considered them beneath them. I've seen women blame all men for their own silly choices in the men they dated.

Most normal people do NOT have to go half way around the globe or even to another ethnicity to sustain a healthy relationship. And if you can't find a mate out of the millions of people around you, its because you choose not too, or you have a problem. The funny thing is that the personal problems you have aren't going to magically go away with a foreign mate. So most people are better off taking time to improve themselves instead of resenting an entire demographic for not giving you a chance and I'm not just talking about men either, because women are guilty of this whole "grass is greener" mentality too.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-27-2013, 12:16 AM
I agree with the first part anyway. I think society has changed though, and both men and women seem to be pretty disgruntled with much of the opposite sex.

blklady2013
10-27-2013, 12:30 AM
I agree with the first part anyway. I think society has changed though, and both men and women seem to be pretty disgruntled with much of the opposite sex.
Which is a sad thing to me because I feel like our generation has the most potential to get it right. After all, we have the most history to learn from. We've seen that women don't like it when they're treated like shit, undermined and constantly told that they are lacking or inferior or weak. We've seen that men don't like being emasculated, blamed for all the world's problems or having irrational expectations required of them with nothing in return. That's great! lol! But instead of learning these lessons, I think men and women are licking their wounds and hoping that a Magic Mike, or Mytical Mulan will "save" them from the allegedly horrid opposite sex. Ah well, live and learn. Lol!

amerinese
10-27-2013, 12:31 AM
I dated within my local ethno-cultural group for over a decade. However, not being a Protestant Christian, neither wanting to raise some other man's kids, I ended up marrying somewhat outside of that. Although some might see us visibly as "interracial" in reality we aren't. I can't help if my ancestry isn't written on my face. In fact my wife and I are about as genetically similar as I am to a distant cousin, according to 23andMe.

So no I don't really blame men who bring foreign women for more or less the same reasons.

arcticwolf
10-27-2013, 12:39 AM
I dated within my local ethno-cultural group for over a decade. However, not being a Protestant Christian, neither wanting to raise some other man's kids, I ended up marrying somewhat outside of that. Although some might see us visibly as "interracial" in reality we aren't. I can't help if my ancestry isn't written on my face. In fact my wife and I are about as genetically similar as I am to a distant cousin, according to 23andMe.

So no I don't really blame men who bring foreign women for more or less the same reasons.

So I'm guessing if I end up with a Japanese girl you ain't gonna look at me funny? :laugh:

amerinese
10-27-2013, 12:45 AM
So I'm guessing if I end up with a Japanese girl you ain't gonna look at me funny? :laugh:

LOL of course not. I wouldn't have looked at my grandpa funny either, and he was probably ethno-culturally very similar to you.