PDA

View Full Version : I want to visit Israel

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 02:29 AM
Also do you think i could get Israeli citizenship because i dont have genealogical papers just my 23andme test. Does that count? I think the only other ethnics in austria besides native germans who are allowed double citizenship are jews but im not sure. so i could be austrian and israeli. would be cool. my parents wouldnt like that but when they get older or when they die i would do it maybe but out of respect for them and because i love them not now. Also i would like to get circumsized but im afraid of circumisizion does it count if you do it in hospital under narcosis?

Shah-Jehan
10-28-2013, 02:30 AM
*Occupied Palestine* xD

Annihilus
10-28-2013, 02:30 AM
Great dude, and who pays for this all?

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 02:31 AM
Great dude, and who pays for this all?

what do you mean

Annihilus
10-28-2013, 02:36 AM
what do you mean

Who pays for your trip to Israel and your circumcision?

YeshAtid
10-28-2013, 02:38 AM
Convert first

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 02:38 AM
Who pays for your trip to israel and your circumcision?

i dont know if you need to pay for circumision or maybe not much. and i would pay my trip to israel maybe with assistance from my sister or so. who else?

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 02:40 AM
Convert first

i have on mailing list Rabbi Celso Cukierkorn who does conversions online, he is orthodox jewish Rabbi from Florida i think. I read what he writes in his newsletters but you need to pay to get started and my parents wouldnt support it, maybe later when im Independent of my Family.

alb0zfinest
10-28-2013, 02:41 AM

YeshAtid
i have on mailing list Rabbi Celso Cukierkorn who does conversions online, he is orthodox jewish Rabbi from Florida i think. I read what he writes in his newsletters but you need to pay to get started and my parents wouldnt support it, maybe later when im Independent of my Family.

Online conversions are suspect, plus he's Orthodox.

Black Wolf
Also do you think i could get Israeli citizenship because i dont have genealogical papers just my 23andme test. Does that count? I think the only other ethnics in austria besides native germans who are allowed double citizenship are jews but im not sure. so i could be austrian and israeli. would be cool. my parents wouldnt like that but when they get older or when they die i would do it maybe but out of respect for them and because i love them not now. Also i would like to get circumsized but im afraid of circumisizion does it count if you do it in hospital under narcosis?

So have you decided to convert then?

Shah-Jehan
10-28-2013, 02:42 AM
^subscribed:laugh:

Annihilus
10-28-2013, 02:42 AM
i dont know if you need to pay for circumision or maybe not much.

nothing is free in this world

and i would pay my trip to israel maybe with assistance from my sister or so. who else?

so your family gets to pay

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 02:43 AM
So have you decided to convert then?

yes but later. G-D bless the People of Israel

RussiaPrussia
10-28-2013, 02:44 AM
good let israel care of you

YeshAtid

Hashem is better

Proctor
Why would you want to get circumcised man? It's not the greatest thing to live with ya' know.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 02:45 AM
Online conversions are suspect, plus he's Orthodox.

i see, but i dont know any Rabbi where i am at to do it in real life. maybe in serbia, there are jewish communities in serbia i contacted them. and i think only orthodox conversion is truly accepted?

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 02:45 AM
Hashem is better

what is Hashem?

YeshAtid
10-28-2013, 02:48 AM
what is Hashem?

The(Ha) Name(Shem), another word for G-D

Black Wolf
10-28-2013, 02:53 AM

Interesting. May I ask why?

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:09 AM
Interesting. May I ask why?

To be honest im not sure, most probably because i discovered that im genetically (part)jewish and i want to have the identity as well and religion. for same reason i was friend of hinduism (or still am) because of my indian genes. i dont know if that is a valid reason or if you first need to believe in the religion to convert? from believe i was mostly agnostic with christian leaning etc. i went to catholic classes since childhood and i was quiete influenced by christianity. also id like a jewish wife and to wear a kippah

Black Wolf
10-28-2013, 03:11 AM
To be honest im not sure, most probably because i discovered that im genetically (part)jewish and i want to have the identity as well and religion. for same reason i was friend of hinduism (or still am) because of my indian genes. i dont know if that is a valid reason or if you first need to believe in the religion to convert? from believe i was mostly agnostic with christian leaning etc. i went to catholic classes since childhood and i was quiete influenced by christianity. also id like a jewish wife and to wear a kippah

Where did you learn that you have ''Jewish genes''? 23andme?

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:11 AM
Where did you learn that you have ''Jewish genes''? 23andme?

yes

edit: look at the Spoiler in my sig

Annihilus
10-28-2013, 03:12 AM
Gypsy scamming Jews, lol I have to see that

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:14 AM
Gypsy scamming Jews, lol I have to see that

how im scamming?

Black Wolf
10-28-2013, 03:15 AM
yes

edit: look at the Spoiler in my sig

Hmmm cool interesting indeed.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:16 AM
Hmmm cool interesting indeed.

on 23andme they said im at least a quarter jewish if not more and that half jew or so fits me best, and my ydna is probably jewish but it could also be maternal because my mtdna could also be jewish it is count as sephardi mtdna

Annihilus
10-28-2013, 03:18 AM
how im scamming?

You have nothing wit Judaism, I remember your Christian rants here.

Black Wolf
10-28-2013, 03:21 AM
on 23andme they said im at least a quarter jewish if not more and that half jew or so fits me best, and my ydna is probably jewish but it could also be maternal because my mtdna could also be jewish it is count as sephardi mtdna

Wow that is quite a bit actually. I thought your paternal line was Serbian?

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:22 AM
You have nothing wit Judaism, I remember your Christian rants here.

why should i make a jewish rant when before 23andme i thought im totally non-jewish and have no drop of jew. i went to catholic schools, im not circumsised etc. i always ate pork and i grew up as christian, but now the reality changed. i just hope it is really true and my results are not switched or mistake because it is a big step and change of my identity so it needs to be correct. but i think it is.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:23 AM
Wow that is quite a bit actually. I thought your paternal line was Serbian?

i thought so too, but genetics doesnt verfiy that, maybe my dad is a jew and he doesnt know it or doesnt want to tell. jews can look like anything you dont know who is jew. just because he looks southerneuro i never thought about it

Annihilus
10-28-2013, 03:23 AM
why should i make a jewish rant when before 23andme i thought im totally non-jewish and have no drop of jew. i went to catholic schools, im not circumsised etc. i always ate pork and i grew up as christian, but now the reality changed. i just hope it is really true and my results are not switched or mistake because it is a big step and change of my identity so it needs to be correct. but i think it is.

I advise you atheism and getting a job.

Black Wolf
10-28-2013, 03:26 AM
i thought so too, but genetics doesnt verfiy that, maybe my dad is a jew and he doesnt know it or doesnt want to tell. jews can look like anything you dont know who is jew. just because he looks southerneuro i never thought about it

Why don't genetics verify it?

Anglojew
10-28-2013, 03:27 AM
Excellent news.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:27 AM
Why don't genetics verify it?

because it looks like if im jewish at least a quarter. you should read my thread "do you have jewish ancestry" i dont know is that, you ask too much

Black Wolf
10-28-2013, 03:30 AM
because it looks like if im jewish at least a quarter. you should read my thread "do you have jewish ancestry" i dont know is that, you ask too much

That does not mean your direct paternal line is of Jewish origins. E-V13 is quite common among Serbs.

Myth
10-28-2013, 03:31 AM
You can petition for Aliyah which is known as the Jewish rig to to return, you don't actually have to practice Judaism, in many cases as long as you have DNA that ties you to Jewish ancestors I think up to a grandparent you can make right of return, I believe there are exceptions for lost tribes that are being analyzed like there was a group in India as well as Ethiopians and a group in Peru that were allowed to relocate to israel recently.

YeshAtid
10-28-2013, 03:33 AM
You can petition for Aliyah which is known as the Jewish rig to to return, you don't actually have to practice Judaism, in many cases as long as you have DNA that ties you to Jewish ancestors I think up to a grandparent you can make right of return, I believe there are exceptions for lost tribes that are being analyzed like there was a group in India as well as Ethiopians and a group in Peru that were allowed to relocate to israel recently.
They're converts

Arcadefire
10-28-2013, 03:33 AM
Why do you need to go to Israel in order to practice the teachings of Judaism? Or do you want to visit the place to see if you actually connect with the "holy land"?

Anglojew
10-28-2013, 03:35 AM
Maybe you don't need to convert? Maybe you're already Jewish?

StonyArabia
10-28-2013, 03:35 AM
Btw there was this cool lecture about the lost tribes of Israel. I actually enjoyed watching this quite great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRpsY20QVx8

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:44 AM
That does not mean your direct paternal line is of Jewish origins. E-V13 is quite common among Serbs.

no doesnt mean it, i would need to do STR test or so to know it with FtDNA etc. but it could be jewish, E is jewish and the subcaled EV13 is rather rare in jews but it occurs too i have plenty of jewish relatives with EV13 who are sephardim etc. I have one guy on Facebook he added me he is from czech and works for jewish organisations and he has EV13 he said he scores some southasian so he could also be part indian like me and jewish

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:45 AM
Maybe you don't need to convert? Maybe you're already Jewish?

maybe i dont know it, i would need to test mtdna and ydna with STR (FtDNA etc.) and also test my parents (but they said even if someone pays that they would never do it and i respect that) i also need genealogical papers which i dont have. In any case i need a circumisision. :)

Baluarte
10-28-2013, 03:47 AM
Would you improve your physical condition and join Tsahal?

Neanderthal
10-28-2013, 03:48 AM
Shalom brother Gigolo. I wish you the best in your spiritual trip. http://jtf.org/forum/Smileys/super/dancing_jew.gif

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:49 AM
Would you improve your physical condition and join Tsahal?

what is tsahal but i would join IDF if i were fit and courageous im not that much but i can do other things like posting "Propaganda"

American_Hispanist
10-28-2013, 03:50 AM
yesterday, gigolo wanted to be british. today, he wants to be a jew. tomorrow, he wants to be a gulf arab. :lol:

1 week later, gigolo will make another classification thread saying that he's slightly paler than last week. :laugh:

i guess gigolo hasn't begged enough money. :lol:

Black Wolf
10-28-2013, 03:51 AM
no doesnt mean it, i would need to do STR test or so to know it with FtDNA etc. but it could be jewish, E is jewish and the subcaled EV13 is rather rare in jews but it occurs too i have plenty of jewish relatives with EV13 who are sephardim etc. I have one guy on Facebook he added me he is from czech and works for jewish organisations and he has EV13 he said he scores some southasian so he could also be part indian like me and jewish

Yes you would need to do an STR test to be sure. Many Jews are EV13 but also many non-Jews are as well.

Baluarte
10-28-2013, 03:53 AM
what is tsahal but i would join IDF if i were fit and courageous im not that much but i can do other things like posting "Propaganda"

So you wouldn't exercise and make an effort to stay fit?
No pain no gain Mr.

Zion doesn't reward those that don't bleed for its sake.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:55 AM
yesterday, gigolo wanted to be british. today, he wants to be a jew. tomorrow, he wants to be a gulf arab. :lol:

1 week later, gigolo will make another classification thread saying that he's slightly paler than last week. :laugh:

i guess gigolo hasn't begged enough money. :lol:

i didnt wanted to be "british" i never said im ethnically british or anglo-saxon, im a fan of USA and England and the Anglo-Countries and a "Cheerleader"
You are a mexican monkey

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:56 AM
So you wouldn't exercise and make an effort to stay fit? No pain no gain Mr.

Zion doesn't reward those that don't bleed for its sake.

yes i need to do that anyways, jewish or not jewish

Baluarte
10-28-2013, 03:56 AM

Israel-NATO-GCC Alliance right there for you :D

amerinese
10-28-2013, 04:03 AM
Will you serve in the IDF?

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 04:05 AM
Will you serve in the IDF?

if i loose enough weight and iam fit and mentally stable then yes but in serbia i was put free for obesity and in austria for shizophrenia i dont know Israel handles it.

American_Hispanist
10-28-2013, 04:06 AM
gigolo the very "noble" roma gypsy:

10-27-2013 08:57 PM
Gigolo
Thread: I want to visit Israel
mexican monkey

amerinese
10-28-2013, 04:07 AM
Not sure. They would probably put you in some non-combat support role.

American_Hispanist
10-28-2013, 04:07 AM
i didnt wanted to be "british" i never said im ethnically british or anglo-saxon, im a fan of USA and England and the Anglo-Countries and a "Cheerleader"
You are a mexican monkey

you are the last one to call people monkeys when you live off the good will of the Austrian people, and all you do gain weight and harass people online.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 04:21 AM
gigolo the very "noble" roma gypsy:

10-27-2013 08:57 PM
Gigolo
Thread: I want to visit Israel
mexican monkey

what do you expect with your monkey behaviour and call me beggar etc. you are a monkey
and put it in your ass you ape

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 04:22 AM
you are the last one to call people monkeys when you live off the good will of the Austrian people, and all you do gain weight and harass people online.

and why do you care for austrian People you dark brown mexican Immigrant to USA monkey. do you pay me or what?

American_Hispanist
10-28-2013, 04:26 AM
and why do you care for austrian People you dark brown mexican Immigrant to USA monkey. do you pay me or what?

nigga, I was born in the US. :lol: I actually pay my taxes, unlike you. :lol:

who you calling dark brown when you are brown also my nigga. :laugh:

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 04:27 AM
nigga, I was born in the US. :lol: I actually pay my taxes, unlike you. :lol:

who you calling dark brown when you are brown also my nigga. :laugh:

if im brown you are black. ill throw you a peso gimme your taino gf for a bang

Black Wolf
10-28-2013, 04:28 AM
if im brown you are black. ill throw you a peso gimme your taino gf for a bang

wow lol.

Prisoner Of Ice
10-28-2013, 04:28 AM
I would pay to see gigolo vist the weeping wall and talk to some orthodox jews about how much circumcision costs.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 04:29 AM
wow lol.

and why do you Quote me, he started it, he came gave me thumbs down and attacked me. what im the bad Person?

Black Wolf
10-28-2013, 04:33 AM
and why do you Quote me, he started it, he came gave me thumbs down and attacked me. what im the bad Person?

Easy there big fella lol.

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 11:19 AM
:rofl_002:

SO now you are Jewish? Would you teach me military Krav Maga?

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 11:20 AM

Im Jewish, you mad?

Corvus
10-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Oh man, I liked the English affinity you developed, but now Jewish again,
whats next in the endless line of your identities: Mexican, Arab, Persian, Aboriginal or Kongoman again

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Oh man, I liked the English affinity you developed, but now Jewish again,
whats next in the endless line of your identities: Mexican, Arab, Persian, Aboriginal or Kongoman again

I have a English affinity. And im certainly Jewish i have 1.500 relatives on gedmatch and would have more if that were not the Limit plenty with jewish names, it is obvious that im jewish

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 11:25 AM
Im Jewish, you mad?

Yes, all Germans want to be Gypsy Jews! :D

Just kidding, the thing is: You change your ancestry several times. Some times ago you were against Jews and called some of them here Nazis.

Ah whatever, you can do what you want. Thanks anyway for this great thread! :D

Corvus
10-28-2013, 11:26 AM
I have a English affinity. And im certainly Jewish i have 1.500 relatives on gedmatch and would have more if that were not the Limit plenty with jewish names, it is obvious that im jewish

That does not make you Jewish, you are Serbian with partially Gypsy roots living in Austria.
There is nothing Jewish about you. They would not even let you enter in Israel, in worst case they would put you in jail, so you will never set your foot on Isreals soil

Hadouken
10-28-2013, 11:27 AM

or jew jitsu :biggrin:

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Israel is against immigration. ;)

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 11:28 AM
Yes, all Germans want to be Gypsy Jews! :D

Just kidding, the thing is: You change your ancestry several times. Some times ago you were against Jews and called some of them here Nazis.

Ah whatever, you can do what you want. Thanks anyway for this great thread! :D

I was never against "Jews" I had fights with a few jews over racism etc.
I didnt know that im jew so i couldnt say that im one. Now I know it

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 11:29 AM
I was never against "Jews" I had fights with a few jews over racism etc.
I didnt know that im jew so i couldnt say that im one. Now I know it

No, you are 1/4 Jew. ;)

Corvus
No, you are 1/4 Jew. ;)

No way, only in his fantasy world

Mortimer
That does not make you Jewish, you are Serbian with partially Gypsy roots living in Austria.
There is nothing Jewish about you. They would not even let you enter in Israel, in worst case they would put you in jail, so you will never set your foot on Isreals soil

Do you want to make insecure or what? You jelly because im jewish. Im geneticall jew and i have some southasian probably from gypsies but not that much. I dont know if im serbian/slavic at all.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 11:31 AM
No, you are 1/4 Jew. ;)

at least 1/4 or more autosomally and i could have it from both sides, maybe both are mixed jews or one is jew and the other is mixed jew with indian. aussie said half sephardi autosomally is fair match for me

Corvus
10-28-2013, 11:32 AM
Do you want to make insecure or what? You jelly because im jewish. Im geneticall jew and i have some southasian probably from gypsies but not that much. I dont know if im serbian/slavic at all.

Yes I envy you for beeing Jewish, what an achievement, its really a pity I cannot match you in this regard :rolleyes2:

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 11:33 AM
at least 1/4 or more autosomally and i could have it from both sides, maybe both are mixed jews or one is jew and the other is mixed jew with indian. aussie said half sephardi autosomally is fair match for me

Well I don't see any problems here. All the Jews will accept you. Hurry up, kippah and dreidels are waiting! :D

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Yes I envy you for beeing Jewish, what an achievement, its really a pity I cannot match you in this regard :rolleyes2:

Actually you can! :D

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 11:34 AM

why do you say im not, you want to make me insecure etc. fair People said im significantly jewish

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 11:35 AM
why do you say im not, you want to make me insecure etc. fair People said im significantly jewish

Names! :D

Sizzo
10-28-2013, 11:37 AM
What's Israel? Palestine, you mean?

Corvus
10-28-2013, 11:38 AM
Actually you can! :D

I know I look definitly more Jewish than him, but that does not make me one.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 11:38 AM
Names! :D

read the last 10 pages of this thread https://www.23andme.com/you/community/thread/16383/last_page/?phk#last_post

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 11:39 AM
I know I look definitly more Jewish than him, but that does not make me one.

jewish is not about Looks, how is a jew suppossed to look like?

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 11:39 AM
read the last 10 pages of this thread https://www.23andme.com/you/community/thread/16383/last_page/?phk#last_post

I never did this 23andme test... :(

Klarra
10-28-2013, 11:48 AM
Israel is a place on my to go list aswell ;)

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 11:51 AM
jewish is not about Looks, how is a jew suppossed to look like?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e7/Michel-friedman-2010-ffm-062-aa.jpg

Han Cholo
10-28-2013, 11:52 AM
I hope you get off this Judaism gimmick before you mutilate your dick and it's too late to repent.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 11:53 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e7/Michel-friedman-2010-ffm-062-aa.jpg

does every jew look the same? i have 14% southasian admix that makes me slightly darker probably and im predom. alpine-armenoid i have jew nose
http://s16.postimg.org/fy4hwzaud/IMG_3062.jpg (http://postimage.org/)
fotos hochladen (http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=german)

Empecinado
10-28-2013, 12:01 PM
I hope you get off this Judaism gimmick before you mutilate your dick and it's too late to repent.

Yes, because one or two days later he will be tired of being a Jew and will want to be British, Japanese, Bushmen or whatever.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 12:03 PM
Yes, because one or two days later he will be tired of being a Jew and will want to be British, Japanese, Bushmen or whatever.

i know now that im jew dont make me insecure if you have serious proove that im not then bring it Forward if not dont talk out of your ass, and being a fan of british or liking japenese or wanting to live in London or New York isnt equal as thinking you are anglo-saxon or US citzen etc. i dont know if it will have any relevance in life to me outside Internet fora but i would like it, when i moved out from my parents i will be more Independent and can do more things i like, like visiting a synagogue and talking to a rabbi

Acquisitor
10-28-2013, 12:04 PM
gigolo, Israel is not a welfare state like Austria, you could easily endup living on a street over there if you cant support yourself.

Israel is more like the US, if you dont work = you dont eat.

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 12:05 PM
So your parents are selfhating Anti Semites who have a Jewish son? :D

Lena
Well, why not. If you're willing to serve the army over there and all that, just go for it. Have a blast on your trip to Israel, Gigolo :icon_smile: (no pun intended)

Mortimer
gigolo, Israel is not a welfare state like Austria, you could easily endup living on a street over there if you cant support yourself.

Israel is more like the US, if you dont work = you dont eat.

i didnt said i want to live there, i would like to visit and maybe i can improve my health one day

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 12:07 PM
So your parents are selfhating Anti Semites who have a Jewish son? :D

my parents are not anti-semites maybe they dont know it, or have complex over it, when i was Little my parents asked me if i would give them away when the SS Comes, i grew up with partisan movies and nazis being evil. and my grandfather was prisoner in Austria the nazis took him, maybe he wanted to survive and didnt said he is jew or they just dont know it there could be lots of jews who dont know they are, jews were decimated and live all over the world

YeshAtid
10-28-2013, 12:08 PM
I think you should read up on Judaism first and see if it bides well with you. Don't wave your flimsy results as a reason to convert, the rabbi will dismiss you as a joker.

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 12:10 PM
my parents are not anti-semites maybe they dont know it, or have complex over it, when i was Little my parents asked me if i would give them away when the SS Comes, i grew up with partisan movies and nazis being evil. and my grandfather was prisoner in Austria the nazis took him, maybe he wanted to survive and didnt said he is jew or they just dont know it there could be lots of jews who dont know they are, jews were decimated and live all over the world

How does it feel to live in Germany as a Jew?

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 12:12 PM
How does it feel to live in Germany as a Jew?

i dont think it is bad, Germans are not all nazis, and there are synagogues in Austria too and jewish communties. not all Germans are like you

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 12:13 PM
i dont think it is bad, Germans are not all nazis, and there are synagogues in Austria too and jewish communties. not all Germans are like you

:lol:

FINALLY! Now everybody who disagrees with you is not only a Racist but also an Anti Semite! :D

John Doe
10-28-2013, 12:20 PM
To be honest living anywhere in the Mediterranean would be ideal for me too.. But I know I can't for various reasons. For instance, do you speak Hebrew? What's your line of work? Don't you think you have to seriously prepare yourself first? Even Americans who don't intend to leave America spend 2-3 years studying Judaism deeply before converting. Just because you want to move to Israel, doen't mean they will accept you there.

Empecinado
10-28-2013, 12:45 PM
i know now that im jew dont make me insecure if you have serious proove that im not then bring it Forward if not dont talk out of your ass, and being a fan of british or liking japenese or wanting to live in London or New York isnt equal as thinking you are anglo-saxon or US citzen etc. i dont know if it will have any relevance in life to me outside Internet fora but i would like it, when i moved out from my parents i will be more Independent and can do more things i like, like visiting a synagogue and talking to a rabbi

You are not a Jew and your endless meanderings and search of attention are just the result of your illness, that's why I do not laught at you nor get angry with you, neither take seriously what you write.

The people who take you seriously or clap what you write, all they do is to worsen your situation. If they stopped doing this you would spend less time here and your life would improve, but they don't know or simply don't care about. The best you can do is to get out from forums and focus on real life, actually to ban you would be the better help if you are not able to leave.

SkyBurn
10-28-2013, 01:01 PM
The people who take you seriously or clap what you write, all they do is to worsen your situation. If they stopped doing this you would spend less time here and your life would improve, but they don't know or simply don't care about. The best you can do is to get out from forums and focus on real life, actually to ban you would be the better help if you are not able to leave.

Every court needs their King to appoint a jester.

Klarra
10-28-2013, 01:09 PM
You guys are quite offensive to eachother :p

Empecinado
10-28-2013, 01:09 PM
Every court needs their King to appoint a jester.

It is not ethical to have by jester to a mentally challenged person, that's the point.

SkyBurn
10-28-2013, 01:13 PM
It is not ethical to have by jester to a mentally challenged person, that's the point.

Who needs ethics? What is some guy's life in comparison to the donations and cheap laughs they can provide.

Empecinado
10-28-2013, 01:18 PM
Who needs ethics? What is some guy's life in comparison to the donations and cheap laughs they can provide.

I see that's true.

ficuscarica
10-28-2013, 01:31 PM
You shouldn´t go on expensive trips and let the Austrian tax payers finance them.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 01:33 PM
:lol:

FINALLY! Now everybody who disagrees with you is not only a Racist but also an Anti Semite! :D

why do you care if im a jew if i want to visit Israel or what i do if i circumsise my penis or whatever it looks you mad and hate jews or me personally? why do you care what i do with my life, did i discriminated you ever?

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 01:35 PM
To be honest living anywhere in the Mediterranean would be ideal for me too.. But I know I can't for various reasons. For instance, do you speak Hebrew? What's your line of work? Don't you think you have to seriously prepare yourself first? Even Americans who don't intend to leave America spend 2-3 years studying Judaism deeply before converting. Just because you want to move to Israel, doen't mean they will accept you there.

i dont want to move to israel i just want to visit. i want to move to USA or London IF I move out of Austria i dont know if would move out of Austria that would Need to be prepared and that im secured where i go to

Grenzland
10-28-2013, 03:14 PM
why do you care if im a jew if i want to visit Israel or what i do if i circumsise my penis or whatever it looks you mad and hate jews or me personally? why do you care what i do with my life, did i discriminated you ever?

Do what you want Gigolo, I just remember you the day you find out you are an Arab and hate Jews from then because you are one of the most racist people here because you think all ethnicities have to act in a special way. :D

Now you want to wear a Kippah and visit Synagogues just because you may be some part Jew. If I would find out I'm 20% Irish I wouldn't start drinking Whiskey all day. ;)

Prisoner Of Ice
10-28-2013, 03:17 PM
You shouldn´t go on expensive trips and let the Austrian tax payers finance them.

That's why he should start a collection tin on this site to fund the trip and filming. Maybe we could get Ricky Gervais to let him do an episode of An Idiot Abroad.

John Doe
10-28-2013, 03:26 PM
I see. Try to integrate in Austria, that's my advice. Both places you mentioned are gradually becoming unbearable.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 03:52 PM
Do what you want Gigolo, I just remember you the day you find out you are an Arab and hate Jews from then because you are one of the most racist people here because you think all ethnicities have to act in a special way. :D

Now you want to wear a Kippah and visit Synagogues just because you may be some part Jew. If I would find out I'm 20% Irish I wouldn't start drinking Whiskey all day. ;)

I lack Interpretation skills of my results, if it is not written literally then i didnt knew it, i read middle eastern and thought im part arab but know i asked for help and People who do know something said it also look at my signature Spoiler, im jewish, im quiete certain now

edit: maybe i wont wear a kippah and circumsise etc. maybe i can be jewish and christian

noricum
10-28-2013, 04:08 PM
Dear Gigolo!

1. Early last week you still flirted with the idea of becoming an english gentleman. Bofore that you identified yourself as American cowboy, Indian, Australian aboriginal, Austrian, Mexican mestizo, and many more I've forgotten already. Thus chances are high that you'll identify yourself as arab or german nationaist sooner or later. A conversion to judaism might not be exactly helpful in these likely future identities.

2. Go visit Israel it's a very interesting country to see and you can go directly from Vienna via Austrian Airlines. I did and really enjoyed it.

3. Ashkenazy jews mixed heavily with europeans, thus shearing some segments with them does NOT necessarily mean that you have any jewish ancestry.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 04:12 PM
Dear Gigolo!

1. Early last week you still flirted with the idea of becoming an english gentleman. Bofore that you identified yourself as American cowboy, Indian, Australian aboriginal, Austrian, Mexican mestizo, and many more I've forgotten already. Thus chances are high that you'll identify yourself as arab or german nationaist sooner or later. A conversion to judaism might not be exactly helpful in these likely future identities.

2. Go visit Israel it's a very interesting country to see and you can go directly from Vienna via Austrian Airlines. I did and really enjoyed it.

3. Ashkenazy jews mixed heavily with europeans, thus shearing some segments with them does NOT necessarily mean that you have any jewish ancestry.

im not Ashkenazy im sephardi jew from serbia with some southasian admixture. thats what i am genetically. McDonald once gave me a all mideastern chromosome painting and said the southasian and european is not significant at all, i was very confused but now it makes sense to me, maybe he tried to give me a hint and im glad i learned it slowly over a period of years because if i read it 1 day after my results i would be very shocked and said it is not my results etc. im not Nationalist not jewish Nationalist or orthodox jew or Fascist or like that at all. i dont see a Problem that im jewish im not a another Person now, maybe i wont convert but i want to visit a synagogue once at least. and talk to a jewish Person in real life because i never met a jew or maybe i did but didnt knew he or she is one.

Acquisitor
10-28-2013, 04:16 PM
btw gigolo, here is a pic of one of my friends from Israel, he is supposed to be a jew from Tajikistan, he kinda looks like you..

(cant hotlink the pic, click on it)

http://uld4.mycdn.me/getImage?photoId=172985424440&photoType=0

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 04:19 PM
My mother who is supposedly 0.7% Jewish also get that.

Gigolo, post your Euroegenes Jtest's results.

i score only 3.85% ashkenazi but thats because im not ashkenazi im sephardi my east med is my highest component though and thats sephardic component according to davidski it is not the best indicator of my jewish ancestry on gedmatch, there are other calculators which Label it more directly like Eurogenes V2 K15 or K12b dodecad and world9
Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
1 EAST_MED 16.49
2 SOUTH_ASIAN 14.19
3 NORTH-CENTRAL_EURO 13.90
4 SOUTH_BALTIC 12.72
5 WEST_MED 11.69
6 WEST_ASIAN 10.34
7 EAST_EURO 7.73
8 ATLANTIC 5.60
9 ASHKENAZI 3.89
10 EAST_ASIAN 1.85
11 MIDDLE_EASTERN 1.59

--------------------------------

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
1 RO @ 18.323
2 Serbian @ 18.791
3 HU @ 22.903
4 Tuscan @ 23.280
5 North_Italian @ 23.537
6 South_Italian_&_Sicilian @ 24.016
7 AT @ 24.055
8 GR @ 24.490
9 PT @ 28.636
10 TR @ 29.416
78 iterations.

Using 2 populations approximation:
1 50% AT +50% Brahui @ 13.320
2 50% AT +50% Balochi @ 13.565
3 50% Brahui +50% HU @ 13.681
4 50% Brahui +50% FR @ 13.781
5 50% Brahui +50% PT @ 13.812
6 50% Balochi +50% HU @ 13.906
7 50% Balochi +50% PT @ 13.945
8 50% Balochi +50% FR @ 14.008
9 50% Brahui +50% North_Italian @ 14.473
10 50% Balochi +50% North_Italian @ 14.511
3081 iterations.

Using 3 populations approximation:
1 50% GR +25% Bangladeshi +25% UA @ 6.924
2 50% GR +25% Bangladeshi +25% Belorussian @ 6.987
3 50% GR +25% Belorussian +25% IN @ 7.001
4 50% GR +25% Bangladeshi +25% LIT @ 7.008
5 50% GR +25% IN +25% UA @ 7.012
6 50% GR +25% IN +25% LIT @ 7.022
7 50% Serbian +25% GR +25% IN @ 7.043
8 50% GR +25% Bangladeshi +25% PL @ 7.080
9 50% GR +25% EE +25% IN @ 7.089
10 50% GR +25% IN +25% PL @ 7.131
155153 iterations.

Using 4 populations approximation:
1 GR + IN + Tuscan + UA @ 6.262
2 GR + Sindhi + Tuscan + UA @ 6.408
3 Belorussian + GR + Sindhi + Tuscan @ 6.460
4 Belorussian + GR + IN + Tuscan @ 6.473
5 GR + LIT + Sindhi + Tuscan @ 6.519
6 GR + IN + Tuscan + Ukrainian-Russian @ 6.598
7 GR + IN + LIT + Tuscan @ 6.631
8 GR + IN + PL + Tuscan @ 6.690
9 Bangladeshi + GR + Tuscan + UA @ 6.697
10 Sindhi + South_Italian_&_Sicilian + Tuscan + UA @ 6.708
11 Belorussian + Sindhi + South_Italian_&_Sicilian + Tuscan @ 6.759
12 LIT + Sindhi + South_Italian_&_Sicilian + Tuscan @ 6.790
13 GR + Gujarati + Tuscan + UA @ 6.792
14 GR + Northwest_Russian + Sindhi + Tuscan @ 6.803
15 GR + IN + Northwest_Russian + Tuscan @ 6.810
16 GR + PL + Sindhi + Tuscan @ 6.811
17 GR + Sindhi + Tuscan + Ukrainian-Russian @ 6.833
18 Bangladeshi + GR + GR + UA @ 6.924
19 IN + South_Italian_&_Sicilian + Tuscan + UA @ 6.954
20 Bangladeshi + Belorussian + GR + Tuscan @ 6.970

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 04:44 PM
Well, Jtest clearly says you are a mixed Balkan Gypsy.

I dont know what it says to be honest. I know what others have told me who know something and are not hateful

YeshAtid
10-28-2013, 11:43 PM
It appears your ancestry is somewhat minimal, no matter:)

Mortimer
10-29-2013, 03:17 AM
It appears your ancestry is somewhat minimal, no matter:)

are you sure? i guess jtest is not able to clearly differentiate it

here is my thoughts
So I have more East Med then a full serb but im only suppossed to be 5/15 serb not even half? Shouldnt i have less then a half of that? Also i score middle eastern, west asian etc.? It is hard to differentiate but when you look at all results combinend gedmatch comparison tool and ancestry, relative finder, haplogroups, ancestry composition etc.? are you sure? i mean if you know it it is ok but if you try to make me insecure and tell me bs that is not fair

and why aussie (who is a jew and advisor on 23andme and knows alot about jewish ancestry and is sephardi himself from australia said half sephardi autosomally is fair and others said at least 1/4 or more and "i have significant jewish ancestry)

YeshAtid
10-29-2013, 03:18 AM
are you sure? i guess jtest is not able to clearly differentiate it

here is my thoughts
So I have more East Med then a full serb but im only suppossed to be 5/15 serb not even half? Shouldnt i have less then a half of that? Also i score middle eastern, west asian etc.? It is hard to differentiate but when you look at all results combinend gedmatch comparison tool and ancestry, relative finder, haplogroups, ancestry composition etc.? are you sure? i mean if you know it it is ok but if you try to make me insecure and tell me bs that is not fair

and why aussie (who is a jew and advisor on 23andme and knows alot about jewish ancestry and is sephardi himself from australia said half sephardi autosomally is fair and others said at least 1/4 or more and "i have significant jewish ancestry)

You likely have Jewish ancestry

Mortimer
10-29-2013, 03:23 AM
You likely have Jewish ancestry

well People who know something said i do and they have methods to see it, jtest is only one test and maybe cant differentiate it that well, it could be this or that from jtest but if you do the method from 23andme they see what i am. thanks

YeshAtid
10-29-2013, 04:43 AM
Why isn't Sephardi showing, is it masked by Sicilian ?

Mortimer
10-29-2013, 04:44 AM
Why isn't Sephardi showing, is it masked by Sicilian ?

yes.

YeshAtid
10-29-2013, 04:45 AM
you could also be part italian

Mortimer
10-29-2013, 04:47 AM
you could also be part italian

true, i could be anything part light skinned part mixed dark skinned.

YeshAtid
10-29-2013, 04:48 AM
you're probably more italian than jewish (60%, 40%)

Neanderthal
10-29-2013, 04:49 AM

This. Probably Jewish-Italian with little Gypsy admixture.

Mortimer
10-29-2013, 04:50 AM

i really dont think that im italian. there were never italians in my towns and they have no reason to Forget or hide their identity but in my mums there was a synagogue early 20th century and there was a established jewish community in my dads town, there were many jews in my place but i dont know about italians. McDonald said 75% Italian and 25%N/S Indian. I think it is not Italian but could be Sephardim. First i thought it is serb, i dont know so much as to pin Point it.

YeshAtid
10-29-2013, 04:50 AM
i really dont think that im italian. there were never italians in my towns and they have no reason to Forget or hide their identity but in my mums there was a synagogue early 20th century and there was a established jewish community in my dads town, there were many jews in my place but i dont know about italians. McDonald said 75% Italian and 25%N/S Indian. I think it is not Italian but could be Sephardim. First i thought it is serb, i dont know so much as to pin Point it.

sephardim cluster with cypriots though

Mortimer
10-29-2013, 04:51 AM
sephardim cluster with cypriots though

i see. it is confusing to me.

YeshAtid
10-29-2013, 04:52 AM
i see. it is confusing to me.

7eleven's probably right

Mortimer
10-29-2013, 04:54 AM
7eleven's probably right

ok but it is bad that People gave me divergent opinions because then im confused and dont know it. if someone just wants to troll me then he is really a asshole. i tend to trust the People on 23andme though rather then apricity

YeshAtid
10-29-2013, 04:56 AM
Why does it matter anyway ?

Mortimer
10-29-2013, 04:57 AM
Why does it matter anyway ?

it is important

YeshAtid
10-29-2013, 04:57 AM
why?

Mortimer
10-29-2013, 05:10 AM
why?

i dont know why but it has personal importance to me

ChocolateFace
10-29-2013, 05:18 AM
I heard that if your Jewish they pay for your trip to Israel and expenses to get familiar with the heritage and place.

Mortimer
10-29-2013, 05:19 AM
I heard that if your Jewish they pay for your trip to Israel and expenses to get familiar with the heritage and place.

i doubt that and probably i wont visit Israel. i want to visit the USA since 15 years but i never did i have lots of wishes which i never realise

ChocolateFace
10-29-2013, 05:23 AM
I know Jews who went to Israel and stayed there for a good amount of time without paying a dime once they turned 18. I don't know about older converts though.