PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Papers of Nikola Tesla

rashka
10-28-2013, 02:36 AM
http://electrical-engineering-portal.com/what-happened-with-forgotten-papers-of-nikola-tesla

What happened with forgotten papers of Nikola Tesla?
Posted Apr 15 2013 by Edvard in Energy and Power, Nikola Tesla

http://electrical-engineering-portal.com/wp-content/uploads/nikola-tesla-forgotten-found-papers.jpg

Lost secrets

After Nikola Tesla died, there was a scramble by the United States government to find all of his papers, notes and research before other foreign powers could find them. Tesla’s nephew, Sava Kosanovic, reported that before the OAP had arrived, someone else had obviously gone through Tesla’s belongings and took an unknown amount of personal notes and papers.

It was known by the FBI that German intelligence had already spirited away a sizable amount of Tesla’s research several years before his death.

This stolen material, it is thought, would eventually result in the development of the Nazi flying saucer.

The United States was going to make sure that this would not happen again. Anything even remotely associated with the great man was quickly confiscated and lost within the secret networks of pre-World War II America.

Nevertheless, more than a dozen boxes of Tesla’s belongings left behind at hotels like the Waldorf Astoria, the Governor Clinton Hotel and the St. Regis had already been sold to salvagers to pay off Tesla’s outstanding bills.

Most of these boxes and the secrets they contained have never been found. Pretty bad, isn’t it?

In 1976, four undistinguished boxes of papers were auctioned in the estate sale of one Michael P. Bornes. Little is known about Bornes except that he had been a bookseller in Manhattan. This auction took place in Newark, NJ, with the boxes and their contents being bought by Dale Alfrey for twenty five dollars.

http://electrical-engineering-portal.com/wp-content/uploads/nikola-tesla-photo-001.jpg

Alfrey had no idea what was in the boxes when he bought them on a whim. When he later went through them, he was surprised to find what appeared to be lab documents and personal notes of Nikola Tesla.

Some of the lost papers of Tesla had once again resurfaced. However, due to ignorance they were almost lost once again.

Alfrey had little idea of the importance of the papers he now owned. Going through the incredible amount of material, Alfrey at first thought he had uncovered the notes of a science fiction writer. What he read was so incredible that it seemed impossible that any of it was true. Having little interest in what he had bought, Alfrey stashed the boxes away in his basement thinking that he would go through them again later when he had more time.

Twenty years passed before Alfrey would once again find the time to open the strange boxes. Unfortunately, time had not been so kind to the precious contents contained within.

The papers by now had mildewed badly and the ink had faded from the years of neglect in the damp basement.

Alfrey was determined not to let this material disappear forever and started the laborious effort of trying to transcribe the information before it was too late.

However, Alfrey soon found himself caught up in reading the remarkable papers. Tesla’s notes are shocking in their revelations of the scientist’s secret life. A life, that up until this time, had never been mentioned by Tesla, or documented by biographers after his death.

These lost journals revealed that in 1899, while in Colorado Springs, Tesla intercepted communications from extraterrestrial beings who were secretly controlling mankind. These creatures were slowly preparing humans for eventual conquest and domination, using a program that had been in place since the creation of humankind, but was now accelerating due to Earth’s increased scientific awareness.

Tesla wrote about his years of research to interpret the strange radio signals, and his attempts to notify the government and military concerning what he had learned, but his letters apparently went unanswered.

http://electrical-engineering-portal.com/wp-content/uploads/waldorf-astoria-hotel-john-jacob-astor.jpg
Tesla's financier John Jacob Astor was drowned with the Titanic!

Tesla spoke in confidence to several of his benefactors, including Colonel John Jacob Astor, who owned the Waldorf Astoria hotel. These benefactors listened to Tesla and secretly funded what was to be the start of mankind’s first battle to regain control of its own destiny. A battle set in motion by Nikola Tesla.

While this information seems absolutely incredible, Tesla did give occasional hints to his predicament in various newspaper and magazine interviews.

Tesla may have elaborated on the subject in an article called:

Talking With the Planets, in Colliers Weekly (March 1901).

As I was improving my machines for the production of intense electrical actions, I was also perfecting the means for observing feeble efforts. One of the most interesting results, and also one of great practical importance, was the development of certain contrivances for indicating at a distance of many hundred miles an approaching storm, its direction, speed and distance traveled.

It was in carrying on this work that for the first time I discovered those mysterious effects which have elicited such unusual interest. I had perfected the apparatus referred to so far that from my laboratory in the Colorado mountains I could feel the pulse of the globe, as it were, noting every electrical change that occurred within a radius of eleven hundred miles.

I can never forget the first sensations I experienced when it dawned upon me that I had observed something possibly of incalculable consequences to mankind.

I felt as though I were present at the birth of a new knowledge or the revelation of a great truth. My first observations positively terrified me, as there was present in them something mysterious, not to say supernatural, and I was alone in my laboratory at night; but at that time the idea of these disturbances being intelligently controlled signals did not yet present itself to me.

The changes I noted were taking place periodically and with such a clear suggestion of number and order that they were not traceable to any cause known to me. I was familiar, of course, with such electrical disturbances as are produced by the sun, Aurora Borealis, and earth currents, and I was as sure as I could be of any fact that these variations were due to none of these causes.

The nature of my experiments precluded the possibility of the changes being produced by atmospheric disturbances, as has been rashly asserted by some. It was some time afterward when the thought flashed upon my mind that the disturbances I had observed might be due to an intelligent control.

Although I could not decipher their meaning, it was impossible for me to think of them as having been entirely accidental.

The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another. A purpose was behind these electrical signals.”

Decades later on his birthday in 1937, he announced:

I have devoted much of my time during the year past to the perfecting of a new small and compact apparatus by which energy in considerable amounts can now be flashed through interstellar space to any distance without the slightest dispersion.
(New York Times, Sunday, 11 July 1937.)

Tesla never publicly revealed any technical details of his improved transmitter, but in his 1937 announcement, he revealed a new formula showing that:

The kinetic and potential energy of a body is the result of motion and determined by the product of its mass and the square of its velocity.

Let the mass be reduced, the energy is reduced by the same proportion. If it be reduced to zero, the energy is likewise zero for any finite velocity.” (New York Sun, 12 July 1937, p. 6.)

Why is it that there has been little written about Tesla’s belief that he had listened in on alien radio signals? Perhaps the truth has been kept secret…