PDA

View Full Version : Cat's out of the bag: nuLiebour's deliberate demographics engineering exposed

RoyBatty
10-26-2009, 06:58 PM
Ahhh finally... it feels great to be vindicated after having argued for a long time that there are higher powers at work "transforming" our societies and having been accused by the peanut gallery of being a "Nazi", a "Conspiracy Theorist", an "Anti-Semite" (my personal favourite this one) and so on and so on.

Well, here it is. Hot off the press with nuLiebour apparatchiks bragging about and taking pride in their "open borders" / multiculturalisation operation.

As a side note, one of the nuLiebour ex head-apparatchiks for this operation is described by the Daily Mail as having had a "Russian/Polish" father and a "Spanish/Portuguese" mother. "Russian" and "Polish" or the even snazzier "Russian-Polish" combination is often a euphemism for Jewish. Barbara Roche's case is no exception yet naturally the mainstream media are, as usual, loathe to report accurately in cases such as this. Why not just be honest and say she's a Jew? After all, what is there to be ashamed of? :) :thumbs up

Ministers today faced calls for an inquiry into claims that their open-door immigration policy was designed to make Britain more multicultural and allow Labour to portray the Tories as racists.
A former Labour adviser alleged that the Government opened up Britain's borders in part to try to humiliate Right-wing opponents of immigration.

Former Labour minister Frank Field said: 'I am speechless at the idea that people thought they could socially engineer a nation on this basis.'

He said Labour's relaxation of immigration controls in 2000 was a deliberate attempt to engineer a 'truly multicultural' country and plug gaps in the jobs market.
He said the 'major shift' in immigration policy was inspired by a 2001 policy paper from the Performance and Innovation Unit, a Downing Street think-tank based in the Cabinet Office.

Note the Keywords highlighted in bold. These and similar ones tend to pop up wherever skullduggery is involved.

Labour's former welfare minister Mr Field, co-chairman of the cross-party Group for Balanced Migration, said a 'beam of truth' had been shone on the immigration issue.

'It is so dangerous that I cannot believe anybody even contemplated this course of action,' he said.

'I can't believe anybody could have been this stupid. All along anyone who raised questions was told they must be racist.

Correct. You're racist if you questioned the policies and you're anti-semitic when you point out the numerous Jewish connections. Accusations of "racism" and "anti-semitism" are the two most frequently used weapons in the multi-kulti arsenal against native Europeans. Pay attention and take note when one of those gets hurled at you. It happens frequently even on this forum.

The general Jewish population are no more responsible for this social engineering than the general native-British population are, however, the Jewish "intelligentsia" (especially Zionists and NWO types) are involved in this on a massive scale and are, proportionately to their numbers in the general population, heavily overrepresented in structures who are at work to destroy Europe's nation states and to turn the European native populations into minorities in their countries.

They are enthusiastically aided by native British and European ruling classes (the rich, royalty, clergy etc) who are either on the EU payroll or who are in positions to profit through their association with the special interests mafias who have taken over much of Europe.

Full article here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1222998/Labour-open-borders-storm-Demands-inquiry-claims-migrants-let-Tories-accused-racism.html

Osweo
10-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Have the other parties responded to this blatant treason, yet?

What do people know about Frank Field in general, I wonder? Is he near enough all that's left of the notion that a British 'Labour' party ought to have some sort of focus on the British working people? Is it far too much to hope that a split might occur?

Beorn
10-26-2009, 07:31 PM
Jack Straw last night dismissed Mr Neather's claims as untrue.

He was hardly going to confirm them as true. The guy is a snivelling little racist Jewrat. (And yes, that is me being anti-Semitic for once).

RoyBatty
10-26-2009, 07:38 PM
Have the other parties responded to this blatant treason, yet?

Why would they want to respond, they're all part of the same mafia. If you think the Conservatives are any better than nuLiebour think again. As for the LibDems, the party of gays and pedophiles..... is any comment necessary?

What do people know about Frank Field in general, I wonder? Is he near enough all that's left of the notion that a British 'Labour' party ought to have some sort of focus on the British working people? Is it far too much to hope that a split might occur?

Don't know much about him. Perhaps he's a bit more honest than the rest, who knows....

Split in the Labour Party? Certainly not going to happen at the moment. The unions (leadership) are paid off and generally speaking compliant and obedient. Labour's policies and aims are the same as those of the Tories. There's no reason or profit in it for the leadership to split the Labour Party.