Blog Comments

I'll thank you all here:

Salford, I believe he was, but then again I'm probably biased!

Tristan, it is interesting how life shapes you and the perceptions you get from another.

Jamt, I thank you, and so would my Dad.

Trefelin, no it never completely goes, and I don't expect it to. I've learned to be grateful for the times we did have, and forgive him his human frailties - like we all have.

Thank you Finn.
    It was a beautiful story, Bryn. I'm so sorry for your loss..
    What a beautiful blog Bryn! It's a very personal experience to have lost someone as close as a mother or a father. Before I had lost someone, I was living without a worry in my own little world, but this really changes you. Let's just say that one grows up very quickly once this happens!

I don't think that the pain ever goes away but one learns to live with it and memories of the past really become important, however insignificant they may seem to others.

[I]I love you always, Dad, and I know we will meet again - one day.[/I] I can't wait!
    Good writing, you write good as hell. And god bless your father
    Like Salford here, I really enjoyed reading about your father all that he saw during his life- which gave a unique insight in where you came from and who you are.

He must have been a great man
    I really enjoyed reading about your father. What a great man!
    Thanks for that Brynhild! I found it to be quite inspirational. Are there many other Heathens you have contact with in Australia?
    Bravo.
    Brilliant Bryn! :) Thank you. You do your folk proud Woman! :)