Civis' Blog

Exactly what's on the tin.

1. Just a thought: about a united Europe

And so the story unfolds. With a right-wing political victory in both the Netherlands and the United States and in both cases We the People will not reap the benefits as they will go to Big Business or the Damrak or Wallstreet. The crisis is far from over with millions of unemployed throughout Europe.

So here we are with a severe hangover after being drunk on liberalism and judeo-american capitalism, drunk on the multicultural society and other hideous idiocy's and a cool glass of

Updated 08-28-2011 at 11:38 PM by The Lawspeaker

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Just a thought: about Europe and her former colonies. (not all of them).

05-07-2009, 03:51 PM

Just a thought: about Europe and her former colonies. (not all of them).

I had this debate with some of the Canadians and Brynhild about the situation with the former colonies and I think that they should stop centering around Europe and start looking for themselves.

Let me explain that stance please: The U.S.A fought for it's independence in 1775-1783 and won. Canada remained British is in essence only partially ...

Updated 05-16-2009 at 09:33 PM by The Lawspeaker

Categories
    Just a thought..
  3. Just a thought... about the economy

05-16-09 07:20 PM

Just a thought: about the economy

I am usually hugely in favor of little government intervention and a free market but there are some predator companies out there and trusts and hedge-funds that seek to destroy or monopolize everything and I think they are a danger to the free market- I also think that bosses that care little for their staff are a danger to the free ...

Updated 05-16-2009 at 09:33 PM by The Lawspeaker

Categories
    Just a thought..