Kurious Kat's Korner

My semi-public semi-diary, sharing my The Apricity Experience™.

"Blackest hood cat takes on anthropolOGy-related culture and community."
— Detroit Daily
"Wholesome altlite family history blog I can show to my wife's son."
— Breitbart
"The best source of stimulating corporate cafeteria coffee reviews on the Widened Web Whole."
— New York Times

1. Back to Skool – Taxonomy 101 (Updated)

"Subraces don't exist.."
    — My Big Black Dick
    Discount humanphenotypes overview for my convenience:

Baltid = intermediate between Northeastern European CM and Northern Asian Mongolid
    Alpinid = Gracile Eurasian CM
    ┗ "Strandid" = Scandinavian Alpinid
    ┗ "Brunn" = Western Irish CM
    ┗ "Borreby" = North Sea CM (+ Alpine)
    ┗ "Falid" = CM + Nordid

Updated 01-17-2019 at 05:28 AM by KuriousKatKommittee

Categories
    Diary
  2. Gallery: Black American Genetics (23andMe/AncestryDNA Results)

Y'all niggas clueless about Black American niggas besta sit down and be humble now cuz you bouta get educladed, boiii.

Hit or miss, I guess WASP niggas never miss huh
    Y'all got blond hoes, I bet they don't kiss ya (mwah!)
    WASP niggas gon' find a Kween and they won't miss ya
    Black Americans gon skrrt to tha ancestral homeland* and hit tha dab like Wiz Adolf Khalifa

3. You Ain't a Cherokee Princess/Genghis Khan/King of the Celts/Cleopatra, Dawg

Genealogy is an elaborate fiction.

Statistically, you and some random nigga on the street are more related than any of them historic niggas from the 2nd BCE, 9th CE, 12th, 15th, 16th century y'all think are related to.

You, me, your pet, everyone is a jumble of DNA; autistic gene LEGO blocks randomly smashed together as if by a neurotypical baby in a fit then thrown in a jambalaya pot and overcooked by burned-out ...
  4. Article: Siberian/East Asian Admixture in Ashkenazi Jews and Eastern Europeans

Thicc hair commonly found in East Asians is also found in Ashkenazi (but not Sephardi and Mizrahi-Yemenite) niggas and Eastern Europe niggas (Hungarians, Ukrainians, Romanians, Russians).

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/aj-...admixture.html

(This nigga is actually pseudo-Turanid* but at first glance I be like "你好,黑人" ngl)

*Gordon-Levitt's pseudo-epicanthic ...