Blog shit (Visitor-Friendly Content)

Content crafted with care for the unfortunate visitor.

1. Anthropology: "Sikeliot's guide to Sicilian phenotypes" (summary)

Sikeliot's Sicilian truth bombs' up in this motherfucker. 👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

1) Northeast Sicily: Messina, Catania

Key phenotypes: Alpine, Gracile Med, East Med, Dinarid, Atlantid, Pontid, Nordid, Armenoid, and their derivatives and any combination thereof.
    Closest genetic populations:
  2. Ethno-Cultural Probe I.

Proto-language (infants' language).
    Csango people, Romania - culture, music.

Updated 12-17-2019 at 06:13 AM by KuriousKatKommittee

Categories
    Blog shit (Visitor-Friendly Content) , Interesting
  3. Svipdag (quote)

Quote by the biggest baller in this cute little punk-ass hood. Motherfucker now rolls with celestial homies in Valhalla. Respect.

"This is not my time; this is not my world; these are not my people."

4. Gallery: Black American Genetics (23andMe/AncestryDNA Results)

Y'all niggas clueless about Black American niggas besta sit down and be humble now cuz you bouta get educladed, boiii.

Hit or miss, I guess WASP niggas never miss huh
    Y'all got blond hoes, I bet they don't kiss ya (mwah!)
    WASP niggas gon' find a Kween and they won't miss ya
    Black Americans gon skrrt to tha ancestral homeland* and hit tha dab like Wiz Adolf Khalifa

5. Ancestry/Heritage Tests (AncestryDNA, MyHeritageDNA, 23andMe, etc Diss)

It's funny how people still fall for the "ancestry" meme.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the curiosity here. The ancestry tests are a tool to
    1. discover a plethora of people all carrying snippets of the same DNA as you then pestering them over social media with "Haaii! we're soooo related cuz we share 3.5% of our DNA. Isn't it great? We're practically sisters :)"
    2. or sometimes find
  6. You Ain't a Cherokee Princess/Genghis Khan/King of the Celts/Cleopatra, Dawg

Genealogy is an elaborate fiction.

Statistically, you and some random nigga on the street are more related than any of them historic niggas from the 2nd BCE, 9th CE, 12th, 15th, 16th century y'all think are related to.

You, me, your pet, everyone is a jumble of DNA; autistic gene LEGO blocks randomly smashed together as if by a neurotypical baby in a fit then thrown in a jambalaya pot and overcooked by burned-out ...
  7. Article: Siberian/East Asian Admixture in Ashkenazi Jews and Eastern Europeans

Thicc hair commonly found in East Asians is also found in Ashkenazi (but not Sephardi and Mizrahi-Yemenite) niggas and Eastern Europe niggas (Hungarians, Ukrainians, Romanians, Russians).

http://www.khazaria.com/genetics/aj-...admixture.html

(This nigga is actually pseudo-Turanid* but at first glance I be like "你好,黑人" ngl)

*Gordon-Levitt's pseudo-epicanthic ...
  8. Slideshow: Folk Costumes

Armenian folk costumes are hands down the most beautiful and fascinating. I owe Tumblr for stumbling across traditional costume-related photos, including this one, which depicts the Armenian bridal headgear:

Below I include more interesting trad outfits:

9. Stupid Anthro Dogmas – #1 – Haplogroups

"Erm, my haplogroup is Derp 2 which is associated with the ancient Hurrpians which makes me a Hurrpian. :)"

Why can't people ever get it through their heads that non-autosomes have a negligible influence over a person's phenotype, if any at all?

Case in point: