Meta shit

Get your lit announcement mixtapes here (Copyright Warner Bros Records).

1. Enter the Triplecity Zone. (v1)

You're traveling through another dimension.
    A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.
    A journey into a wondrous land of imagination.
    Next stop—

Categories
    Meta shit
  2. 🌈 Queer* Radically Fit PSA to all you body-positive models. [sponsored by Nietzsche Foundation]

All of y'all "big boned" niggas best start eating that healthy pro-duce today or you finna turn into six-feet-under niggas and then who protect tha "European heritage"? Think yo selves as being part of the future generation because it's them future generation niggas you
    Tags: culture Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Meta shit
  3. Rant: "Friends" and "reputations" (new hot diss track 2020) (WSHH Exclusive) (VEVO) 👏🏿

I noticed y'all niggas got pretty messed-up priorities here. (what)

I come to the 'pricity hood to appreciate that in-depth anthropolOGilical analysis and I ain't down with that wack fefe shit, that triflin social Succbook shit, nawmsayin? And you provocative niggas always master-baitin' around tha hood or turning them respectable whole-some threads into yo tweaker troll bando hideouts,[1] suck on my big black majestic member (wow). Or y'all banal busta-ass fools talkin shit about ...
    Tags: diss Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Meta shit
  4. Rant: PSA to all y'all ""Caucasian"" niggas out there

Y'all spoiled pumpkin spice latte-sipping, old racist cracker woman-voting suburban Millennial whiteboys on anthro forums, Succbook, Plebbit, YouTube, and elsewhere, who always be like:
    "erm, I am a Caucasian American, I'm so very proudie of my 1/4 Norwegian 1/2 Russian 1/8 African American 1/1024 Cherokee Princess ancestry here to celebrate my European
    Categories
    Meta shit
  5. Post #0 – Welcome to me e-crib, now get tha fuck out nigga.

*cocks uzi*

Updated 12-27-2018 at 01:46 AM by KuriousKatKommittee (No reason.)

Categories
    Meta shit