Apollonaris

1. Are Liberals and Atheists Smarter?

This article is from what appears to be an Evangelical website. Enjoy.

Are Liberals and Atheists Smarter?

By Michael Bell
    September 12, 2011

A study just published in the March issue of the Social Psychology Quarterly confirms what many liberals and atheists have told us for years. Those who hold to conservative religious beliefs are just not as smart as their liberal and atheistic counterparts.

Based upon data from the National
  2. Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 5

Quote Originally Posted by Gretel View Post
    I think one can't catalogize and have so many "mental schemes". In my opinion, the important thing for a woman is being harmonoius and well proportioned, no matter if a bit taller, shorter or "fleshier". Personally i don't have these schemes and i try to appreciate myself the way i am. I think you choised extreme exemples anyway, you can find masculine women in South and ultra-curvy in the North
    Yeah, I agree with you. Not all Southern European women are curvacious ...

Updated 11-27-2011 at 03:17 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 4

Too many asses in this thread for my taste, i can't watch at it anymore!!!! My stomach is revolting
    Anyway, most of the women you posted are surely attractive, but my opinions were referring to the average women, not to the top models.
    Anyway, i dislike "flat" bodies like Gisele Bundchen's one or those skinny bodies like some models, i think you misunderstood what i meant. I think women like Gisele would be perfect with some kilos more, the problem is that they can't

Updated 11-27-2011 at 03:19 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 3b

[continued from previous post...]

Northern European women's bodies look more "androgynous" or "boyish" when compared to Mediterranean women. Indeed, compare the behinds of Northern European women with the more "fleshy" look of Southern European women and there's no comparison at all as to which most men would prefer:

... the "slim" Northern European type ...

Updated 11-27-2011 at 04:07 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Comparing Northern and Southern European Women's Backsides, Part 3a

First of all, Germans and Scandinavians are usually very different, cause german women are usually robust and not thin, while Scandinavians are slim and long limbed, but it doesn't mean that Scandinavians are not curvy, they're just well proportioned IMO, with quiet narrow waist-line, and broader hips (we're talking about the majority). I'd say med women in general are curvy and not very thin nor robust, and, to be honest, i don't find typical med "derrieres" to be attractive, cause they

Updated 11-27-2011 at 03:23 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast