Recent Blogs Posts

1. Here are my Native Polulation

Here are my dnatibe.com results there off just little with 23andme.com Native Polulation Ovambo Bantu (Namibia) (0.06)
    Guinea-Bissau (0.21)
    Ovambo Bantu (Namibia) (0.05)
    Berber (Azrou, Morocco) (0.35)
    Venda (South Africa) (0.03)
    Southern Morocco (Arabic speakers) (0.38)
    Tswana (South Africa) (0.01)
    Tsonga (Shangaan) (0.03)
    Guinea-Bissau (0.15)
    Angola (0.04)
    Krk, Croatia (0.39)
    Tanzania (0.06)
    Maputo, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pagan Portugal

The All Saints day was established as a Christian festival in 609 or 610 by Pope Boniface IV [1]. The Christian tradition tends to smother and obliterate the root of all these pagan traditions as old as time and sourced from our Indo-European cultural matrix.

Yesterday, when driving on a highway in the province of Salamanca, heard on a local radio Salmantina, therefore from a land of great religious Christian fervor, a brief note about this pagan tradition. Nothing that I did not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The vicissitudes of time and problem Alevi identity in Bulgaria

The first author was interested in relevant literature is ethnographer Dimitar Marinov. Intriguing feature of "'This so interesting tribe in our country, which differs from Turks and Bulgarians, "he poses the problem of its origin.
    Perfectly clear that Marinov had no knowledge of these things and his works are haracterized by inconsistency in terms of hypothesis. It seems he was not fully convinced in his
    personal position offers. The "People's faith and religious folk ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized