Kurious Kat's Korner

Rant: PSA to all y'all ""Caucasian"" niggas out there

Rate this Entry

Y'all spoiled pumpkin spice latte-sipping, old racist cracker woman-voting suburban Millennial whiteboys on anthro forums, Succbook, Plebbit, YouTube, and elsewhere, who always be like:
"erm, I am a Caucasian American, I'm so very proudie of my 1/4 Norwegian 1/2 Russian 1/8 African American 1/1024 Cherokee Princess ancestry here to celebrate my European heritage as a European-American Caucasian :)"
Bitch, shut the fuck up. First of all, you is American so be proud of that and second, you ain't from tha Caucasus, nor phenotypically you oughta be classified as such, so quit using that outdated made-up 1940s pseudo-anthropological U.S. Census Bureau word or imma pop you like a wheelie, you ho. (yuh!)

Submit "Rant: PSA to all y'all ""Caucasian""  niggas out there" to Digg Submit "Rant: PSA to all y'all ""Caucasian""  niggas out there" to del.icio.us Submit "Rant: PSA to all y'all ""Caucasian""  niggas out there" to StumbleUpon Submit "Rant: PSA to all y'all ""Caucasian""  niggas out there" to Google

Categories
Meta shit

Comments