Most Popular Blogs

1. What Has Become of the Classic Greek Nose?

I've wondered this myself, no one alive today seems to have the classic "Greek nose," where the forehead and nose form a straight line.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dissecting the Liberal

Dissecting The Liberal

A Thread dedicated to examine and understanding the liberal and all that it stands for.

Liberalism = Christianity - God

Men created civilizations and the rules that govern them. This includes Egalitarianism and feminism. These are all outcrops of Judeo-Christian dogma. Islam and communism and liberalism and humanism are offshoots of the same mindset.

We live in an age where stupidity is worshiped ...
  3. Kurt Hahn’s “Six declines of Modern Youth” (and “Four Antidotes”)

Hahn identified what he called the ‘Six Declines of Modern Youth’ and the ‘Four Antidotes to the Declines of Modern Youth’. These were:

The Six Declines of Modern Youth:

1. Decline of Fitness due to modern methods of locomotion (moving about);
    2. Decline of Initiative and Enterprise due to the widespread disease of ‘spectatoritis’;
    3. Decline of Memory and Imagination due to the confused restlessness of modern life;
    4. Decline of Skill and Care due to the weakened

Updated 08-29-2020 at 06:02 PM by Tannhauser

Categories
    Moral & Ethic
  4. On Noble Asceticism

by , 03-24-2009 at 02:18 PM (Diary of a Madman: Aphorisms, Maxims and Allegories)
    On my first day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I learned how lazy I was, and how I had released myself to all things "easy."

On my second day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I learned of that which is possible, for myself.

On my third day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I learned I was capable.

On my third day of Gerechtigkeit Penance, I knew something greater than what I desired.

On my fourth day of Gerechtigkeit Penance,

Updated 03-24-2009 at 02:23 PM by SuuT

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Welcome to trvel Finland

Finland offers some of the cleanist and most beautiful scenetry in Europe,
    The country is nestled on the Baltic Sea and the lifestyle is simple and good.Finns enjoy an exceptional standard of living with both free health carte and a brilliant school system envied around the world.Diary of a British Expatriate in Finland offers Finland news and information on Finnish people,Finnish Culture,Finland Customs,Travel Finland and much more
    Best Regards'
    GRIFFIN63
    Categories
    Uncategorized