All Blog Entries

1. Jogos kérés a számszerű adatok forrásának a megjelölése.

Jogos kérés a számszerű adatok forrásának a megjelölése.

A magyarság antropológiai alkatának esetében Dr. Henkely Gyula akadémikus több évtizedet átívelő felméréseinek összegzésére hivatkozok. Az interneten számos részlete elérhető a beszkennelt és feltöltött könyveknek. Néhány példa:

Dr. Henkey Gyula: A nagymegyeri magyarok etnikai embertani képe
    http://www.niton.sk/documents/9-75-6...-embertani.pdf

Dr. Henkey Gyula:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. American Imperialism

3. Why I troll

People wonder I troll. I get asked why I troll so many people and what do I gain from it. Well, I troll for as a reaction to my environment and for a purpose. The environment permits me to troll without any sort of repercussions and I troll people who act like fools. There's too much fools to take seriously to have a serious debate. I act based on my judgment of you, as I am a very judgmental person (and I don't care if you have a problem with that).

I'll give you an example of a ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Return of the King.

So, I took a brief hiatus. Not really by choice, but what in life truly is entirely voluntary? I was banned to be "made an example of", because apparently some people still think I'm the type to follow instructions.

When rules are enforced evenly, I follow them to the letter of the law. When they're not, I go with the flow. It's like driving on the highway, you follow the flow of traffic. When in Rome, you do as the Romans do. This forum has gone the way of trolling ...

Updated 05-30-2013 at 10:06 AM by alfieb

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Iraq and Sri Lanka: More Similar Than You Think

I know this has no affiliation with Europe, but I just find the similarities between these two countries to be fascinating!

And plus, I'm an Asian just like Iraqis and Sri Lankans.

Well here are 11 similarities between Iraq and Sri Lanka

1. Iraq and Sri Lanka are both war-torn Asian countries with Indian ocean coasts

2. Iraq and Sri Lanka have India latitudes (Iraq-N. India and Sri Lanka-S. India)

3. Both ...

Updated 05-25-2013 at 07:30 PM by Newsboy

Categories
    Similarities In-Between
  6. Test Post and Introduction

Hi,

All gone

Regards,

Sblast

Updated 11-30-2013 at 08:59 AM by Sblast

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Hierarchical clustering of MDLP-World 22 global populations results

8. Hierarchical clustering of Eurogenes West Eurasia K13 results

9. Slavproofing Your Property

In many cases a simple fence will do, but the Slav is curious by nature and surprisingly crafty. Many people have had Slav encounters on their own lawns. While the Slav is not necessarily nocturnal, these run-ins are most likely to occur after the sun has set. I have come up with three handy hints that will hopefully prevent these critters from showing up at your doorstep in the first place.

1. Keep all vodka stored properly: Vodka is an integral part of the Slav's diet. It is instinctively ...
  10. What were they? Comparing two theories

A theory is useful because it enables us to predict the future.
    A theory is valid only if it explains all facts of its domain, and it’s invalid if it is contradicted even by a single fact. This should be obvious, how possibly can a theory predict things that haven’t happened yet, if it can’t explain things that have already happened?

I’m gonna compare two theories of what was the civilization that preceded the Roman civilization, Greek or Albanian, and see which of them can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized