All Blog Entries

1. 🌈 Queer* Radically Fit PSA to all you body-positive models. [sponsored by Nietzsche Foundation]

All of y'all "big boned" niggas best start eating that healthy pro-duce today or you finna turn into six-feet-under niggas and then who protect tha "European heritage"? Think yo selves as being part of the future generation because it's them future generation niggas you
    Tags: culture Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Meta shit
  2. Moji tekstovi - My own lyrics #2

- Prvi deo

Code:
    Sada smo samo stranci,
    Dok prolazis pored mene,
    A bili smo stari znanci,
    U srcu su uspomene

Ti sada idi,
    Idi ne okreci se,
    Mozda nekad,
    u zivotu,
    i meni posreci se...

A ja ostajem sam,
    Za to ne hajes,
    Svesno koracas napred,
    Bez mene ti ostajes...

I kada sve ovo prodje,
    Kada svemu dodje kraj,
    Setices se nekad mene,
    Setices se dobro znaj...

Updated 08-04-2019 at 12:39 PM by MiloshN

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Armenian Genocide, 1915

Uğur Ümit Üngör

‘Either the Armenians would eliminate the Turks or the Turks would eliminate the Armenians. I didn’t hesitate for one moment when confronted with this dilemma. My Turkish identity won out
    over my profession. I thought: we must destroy them before they destroy us. If you ask me how I as a doctor could commit murder, my answer is simple: the Armenians had become dangerous
    microbes in the body of this country. And surely it is a doctor’s duty to kill bacteria?’

Updated 04-30-2019 at 01:34 PM by Tigranes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. No wars in Catalhoyuk for 4,000 years

In the Neolithic settlement of Catalhoyuk, founded by 8,000 people in the Central Anatolian province of Konya and one of the earliest settlements in the history of mankind, no war, conflict or violent attacks occurred, archaeological excavations in the region have revealed.

[IMG]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ONScqZrFQtE/WYcPFdo8ioI/AAAAAAACAmU/awKPBLRhqzEATQWZtbpmXmiyHQw5Wb6UgCLcBGAs/s1600/%25C3%2587atalh%25C3%25B6y%25C3%25BCk_02.jpg[/IMG]

Catalhoyuk draws the attention ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. No wars in Catalhoyuk for 4,000 years

In the Neolithic settlement of Catalhoyuk, founded by 8,000 people in the Central Anatolian province of Konya and one of the earliest settlements in the history of mankind, no war, conflict or violent attacks occurred, archaeological excavations in the region have revealed.

[IMG]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ONScqZrFQtE/WYcPFdo8ioI/AAAAAAACAmU/awKPBLRhqzEATQWZtbpmXmiyHQw5Wb6UgCLcBGAs/s1600/%25C3%2587atalh%25C3%25B6y%25C3%25BCk_02.jpg[/IMG]

Catalhoyuk draws the attention ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized