All Blog Entries

1. Now at the eNat Store... Creations from My Europa!

Now on the eNat Sore we will be featuring art work from My Europa. All item are available for purchase right here on the eNat Store.

http://enationalist.com/forum/cartplog.php

[YOUTUBE]UqiaWC7Hxao[/YOUTUBE]
  2. My Response to Norse Sword on Gay Marriage, Part II

Quote Originally Posted by Norse Sword View Post
    In fact, the POLL here is actually the porpotional truth of the matter, only about 25 % of people accept homosexuals, period.

Are you stating that the POLL here is not accurate? I would consider the members of this forum to be well educated and impartial, YET THEY OVERWHELMINGLY REJECT GAY MARRIAGE!

GOT THAT?

But don't go to a GAY BAR to take a poll either.
    The poll you are referring to is not a scientific survey of public opinion, and ...
  3. My Response to Norse Sword on Gay Marriage, Part I

In fact, you could spend all day citing that fact,
    Ok, you originally asserted that

... actual data of studies done in Denver Colorado ... clearly indicates Homosexuals are 78% more likely to contract a STD, compared to Heterosexuals, {the control group}.
    Let's take a look at the evidence you've provided to prove your claims.

The abstract of the Oxford Journal study you linked to says that homosexual men are "significantly more ...

Updated 09-15-2011 at 12:44 AM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. There is no equivalency between pedophilia and homosexuality

Quote Originally Posted by Odoacer View Post
    So pedophiles must learn to control themselves & not act on their deviant desires.
    There is no equivalency between pedophilia and homosexuality. Pedophilia is the attraction of an adult for a prepubescent child. Pedophilia is a crime because it is child rape. Homosexuality is an attraction to someone of the same sex. Homosexual sex can be consensual or nonconsensual, just like heterosexual sex. If it is nonconsensual then it should be punished as rape, just as for heterosexuals. ...

Updated 09-17-2011 at 04:26 AM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hitler on the Church

Adolf Hitler on the Church: Quotes from Hitler on Learning from Christianity
    Christianity was a Role Model to Hitler on How to Advance his Agenda

By Austin Cline

Contrary to claims made by Christian apologists seeking ways to attack atheism, Adolf Hitler was not only a Christian but he in fact made it clear that he learned from the early history of Christianity as well as more recent Christian political movements. He certainly didn't copy everything from Christian

Updated 11-17-2011 at 04:40 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Hitler on Secularism and Atheism

Hitler on Secularism, Atheism: Quotes from Hitler Opposing Secularism & Atheism
    How Can Adolf Hitler Be an Example of Secular Atheism if He Opposed Both?

Claims from Christian apologists about Adolf Hitler being an example of the evils committed by secularism and atheism are effectively refuted by Hitler's own words condemning secularism and atheism. Adolf Hitler did nothing to promote or encourage Germany's godless, atheists, and freethinkers but he spoke and acted regularly

Updated 11-17-2011 at 04:39 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Hitler on God

Adolf Hitler on God: Quotes from Adolf Hitler Expressing Belief & Faith in God
    Adolf Hitler had Faith in God that His Agenda was Divinely Ordained

By Austin Cline

If Adolf Hitler was an atheist, why did he keep saying that he believed in God, had faith in God, and was convinced that he was doing God's work? Adolf Hitler was not just certain that his attacks on Jews were divinely mandated, but also his efforts to clamp down on society by restoring traditional morality.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Hitler on Christianity

Adolf Hitler on Christianity: Quotes from Hitler Expressing Christian Faith
    Adolf Hitler Proclaimed his Faith in Jesus as Lord, Savior, and Inspiration

By Austin Cline

Despite how often Christian apologists try to argue that Adolf Hitler is an example of the evil caused by atheism and secularism, the truth is that Hitler often proclaimed his own Christianity, how much he valued Christianity, how important Christianity was to his life, and even how much he was personally

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Hitler on Tradition

Adolf Hitler on Tradition: Hitler Quotes on Needing Traditional Moral Values
    If Hitler Wasn't Christian, Why Did He Defend Traditional Christian Values?

By Austin Cline

Adolf Hitler is often used as an example of what happens to a society when traditional Christian moral and social values are abandoned. In reality, one of the reasons why Hitler was so popular with conservative Christians in Germany was precisely because he promised to restore traditional morality.

Updated 11-17-2011 at 04:19 PM by Apollonaris

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My Response to Magister Eckhart's Lies

Quote Originally Posted by Magister Eckhart View Post
    The best he can often come up with is name-calling, so I wouldn't pay too much attention to him.The fact that the best he has with which to attack me in this thread is calling me a "Jew-baiter" because I don't like the ADL ...
    You're being disingenuous. Show me a single quote where I said this. Don't bother, we both know you can't. I couldn't care less if you approve or disapprove of the ADL (or the Jews for that matter, see here). I never "attacked" you because ...